PDA

View Full Version : Nextel/Boost

-EnVus-
10-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Who has one of these and is the service good ?
I'm thinking of getting out of my Metro POS and getting with them.
They have the new unlimited plan for Flat rate $50
I'd like some reviews and feedback so i can decide.
Thanks

nextelbuddy
10-13-2009, 01:32 AM
go with page Plus Prepaid.

Page Plus uses the Verizon Network and is only 39.99 a month for unlimited min and texts and 20 MB of data a month which is plenty for picture messages and light browsing.

if you have ever seen a coverage map of Verizons network it blows Boost/nextels coverage out of the water as well as Metro PCS

unless you are looking for the 2 way walkie talkie specifically then page plus is the way to go

also you can use any verizon phone with Page plus

my brother has a store in lilburn at the Kroger shopping enter at intersection of lawrenceville hwy and beaver ruin/arcado if you are anywhere near that area stop by and check it out.

every Boost customer he has had has converted over to page plus (you can port your number to page plus as well) and had no complaints

-EnVus-
10-13-2009, 01:34 AM
go with page Plus Prepaid.

Page Plus uses the Verizon Network and is only 39.99 a month for unlimited min and texts and 20 MB of data a month which is plenty for picture messages and light browsing.

if you have ever seen a coverage map of Verizons network it blows Boost/nextels coverage out of the water as well as Metro PCS

unless you are looking for the 2 way walkie talkie specifically then page plus is the way to go

also you can use any verizon phone with Page plus

my brother has a store in lilburn at the Kroger shopping enter at intersection of lawrenceville hwy and beaver ruin/arcado if you are anywhere near that area stop by and check it out.

every Boost customer he has had has converted over to page plus (you can port your number to page plus as well) and had no complaints
sounds nice but i'm a heavy user of the internet so that wouldn't help me if i have to pay as i use the web on the phone. I love the unlimited web.
Do you know if its true you can use sprint CDMA phones on boost cdma unlimited planes ?

dohc4.6sc
10-13-2009, 01:36 AM
sounds nice but i'm a heavy user of the internet so that wouldn't help me if i have to pay as i use the web on the phone. I love the unlimited web.
Do you know if its true you can use sprint CDMA phones on boost cdma unlimited planes ?
yea its true

-EnVus-
10-13-2009, 01:40 AM
yea its true
who do you call cause i read on another forum that the service reps will deny this is possible to do ?

dohc4.6sc
10-13-2009, 01:44 AM
who do you call cause i read on another forum that the service reps will deny this is possible to do ?

i dunno who you call, i have sprint my buddy has boost and he SAYS he shit is unlimited. i would just look on their website.

dohc4.6sc
10-13-2009, 01:45 AM
i just looked at http://www.boostmobile.com/ and unlimited everything is 50 a month

-EnVus-
10-13-2009, 01:49 AM
i just looked at http://www.boostmobile.com/ and unlimited everything is 50 a month
ok i may just call them cause i googled it and some claim you have to start with a boost cdma for which is only 3 phones UGH!. Then maybe go with a sprint cdma phone for better features.

Benefit
10-13-2009, 01:51 AM
neither...get ATT with a 3g iphone for 99.99

-EnVus-
10-13-2009, 01:52 AM
neither...get ATT with a 3g iphone for 99.99
im poor i cant have the rich man shit i gotta have unlimited $50 - stuff :cry:

Greddypacked
10-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Thanks

Im w/ Boost, and they do have that 50.00 unlimited texting and calling nationwide. Metro services are probably not as good as Boost and Boosts phone's are better. I have a flip phone w/ walkie talkie access and the loudest ring tones possible. I mean people can hear my tones in the clubs w/ the loud music blasting due to the walkie talkie speakers lol.

stillaneon
10-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Thanks

Boost is good. The network is the same as nextels, which isn't amazing, but it is nationwide..

nismo_92
10-13-2009, 12:46 PM
i have boost its good

Julio
10-13-2009, 03:42 PM
my 2nd phone is a boost... works everywhere.. plus sometimes you can call internationally with codes.. thats pimp.. =]

-EnVus-
10-13-2009, 04:44 PM
wow thanks guys i think i may be getting a boost. It is gay how they are on the Sprint network and you cant use sprint phones !!

Julio
10-13-2009, 04:46 PM
wow thanks guys i think i may be getting a boost. It is gay how they are on the Sprint network and you cant use sprint phones !!

Chirp Chirp you can...

But remember.. Boost is for us ballas on a budget ...

-EnVus-
10-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Chirp Chirp you can...

But remember.. Boost is for us ballas on a budget ...
lol yeah i will have a CDMA i dont want the iden i dont need the chirp dont know no one with it lol
plus i hear its shity phones and always something happens to slow service or delay apps and features.