PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of advice

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 12:06 AM
When going to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp ($15.99), please do not come in with your spouse, friend, or family member and order one endless meal and the other a salad (like they aren't being obvious) and share the meal (clearly on menu says 1 PER QUEST) thinking you aren't being obvious by hiding the refills on the side of you like I cant see them there or you sneaking pieces of fucking shrimp into your mouth. Then return your drink (alcoholic) after you drank damn near all of it, because it doesn't taste as good as usual and get a water, not a soda or tea, but a water (because it's free). At that time you have realized you went over your budget so you need to return some shit in order to pay the bill. And then leave a $3 tip.
If you knew you didn't have anything but $20 before you left the house, you should have taken your ass to Walmart and buy some damn bread, cheese, and lunch meat. It would have been cheaper.
I can't stand cheap people!

/rant

Black4DrEK
10-13-2009, 12:10 AM
damn

40th GT
10-13-2009, 12:13 AM
:lmfao:
:applause:

TIGERJC
10-13-2009, 12:55 AM
I am going to take a shot in the dark and say it was some NlGGAS at that table.
ENDLESS SKRIMP = Nlgga HEAVEN

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 01:00 AM
BINGO!!!! :yes:

TIGERJC
10-13-2009, 01:04 AM
I wish those type people didnt share my skin color, they're the reason why I hate going to the movie theater and red lobster. Pappadeaux and on demand from comcast FTw

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 01:10 AM
I wish those type people didnt share my skin color, they're the reason why I hate going to the movie theater and red lobster. Pappadeaux and on demand from comcast FTw
LOL. I feel ya! Sometimes I feel like I can't stand my own race because of the fucked up shit we do. I'm surprised they didn't ask for so more biscuits, order some more refills, and then ask for a box so they could have breakfast in the morning lol

turbosx©
10-13-2009, 03:26 AM
which red lobster was this? its a shame. Pimpin on a budget lol

imperception
10-13-2009, 06:56 AM
When going to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp ($15.99), please do not come in with your spouse, friend, or family member and order one endless meal and the other a salad (like they aren't being obvious) and share the meal (clearly on menu says 1 PER QUEST) thinking you aren't being obvious by hiding the refills on the side of you like I cant see them there or you sneaking pieces of fucking shrimp into your mouth. Then return your drink (alcoholic) after you drank damn near all of it, because it doesn't taste as good as usual and get a water, not a soda or tea, but a water (because it's free). At that time you have realized you went over your budget so you need to return some shit in order to pay the bill. And then leave a $3 tip.
If you knew you didn't have anything but $20 before you left the house, you should have taken your ass to Walmart and buy some damn bread, cheese, and lunch meat. It would have been cheaper.

/rant

cheers for this...I can't stand them either, especially scandalous cheap people. Unreal mate. :screwy:

bdydrpdmazda
10-13-2009, 07:04 AM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/WTF/2/stupid-trick-cube.jpg

Ed
10-13-2009, 07:32 AM

thats racist yo...

Total_Blender
10-13-2009, 07:38 AM
My Grandma used to go to all you can eat like Golden Corral, Ryan's, etc and ask for to go boxes. She would take the boxes out to the buffet and fill them up straight off of the buffet... sometimes 4 or 5 of them!! Granted, she would usually leave a generous tip, but still.

I am pretty sure she is the reason these places don't give you take home boxes anymore.

nreggie454
10-13-2009, 07:39 AM
I wanna go on a quest for endless shrimp.

NickW
10-13-2009, 09:02 AM
+1 Cheap people suck. There's been plenty of times that I've went and had a waiter/waitress that was cool as hell and been like "Hey listen, Since your wife ordered the shrimp if there's any kind that you want just let me know and I'll get it, no problem." - Or something along those lines. Sometimes before I even order any kind of meal. Fuck yes, I love it...and as a result, big tip.

I like finding good places to go and going to that same place so they know to hook me up, and I know to tip good!

Nemesis
10-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Not gonna lie, the last time I went with my woman, I ordered a Seafood Platter and she ordered the endless shrimp. Our waitress said it was ok if I had some of hers too, so I saved my food for leftovers and ate lots o skrimp lol

Jason..
10-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Black people dont know how to tip anyway.

bonezMTA
10-13-2009, 09:05 AM
:cheers:

Nemesis
10-13-2009, 09:07 AM
everytime I walk into red lobster, im all like... oh shit there must be an IA girl in hurr cuz it smells like fish

BobbyFresco
10-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Black people dont know how to tip anyway.
That's mostly true but not always the case...
I'll tell you what though. Even black servers hate waiting on Black folks..

everytime I walk into red lobster, im all like... oh shit there must be an IA girl in hurr cuz it smells like fish

LIRL.:lmfao:

TSiFTW
10-13-2009, 09:20 AM
I want shrimp scampi now.:boobies:

Jason..
10-13-2009, 09:21 AM

Evey girl ive dated thats been a server said they hate dealing w black customers.

BobbyFresco
10-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Evey girl ive dated thats been a server said they hate dealing w black customers.

I am ashamed to say that there are very valid reasons why.
When I was a server, I hated dealing with them as well.

Jason..
10-13-2009, 09:37 AM
I am ashamed to say that there are very valid reasons why.
When I was a server, I hated dealing with them as well.
They were just upset u wouldnt take ebt cards:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
10-13-2009, 09:42 AM

:no:

Honestly, I could get into why it sucks but then it would open a can of worms this thread and the WL doesn't need.

Jason..
10-13-2009, 09:48 AM

Honestly, I could get into why it sucks but then it would open a can of worms this thread and the WL doesn't need.
O I deal witht he public every day I know lol.Plus imll be a cop in Dekalb all know even better lol.

JDMbabe
10-13-2009, 09:50 AM
omg shrimp sounds fucking amazing.

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 10:46 AM
which red lobster was this? its a shame. Pimpin on a budget lol
Here in Newnan

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 10:49 AM
My Grandma used to go to all you can eat like Golden Corral, Ryan's, etc and ask for to go boxes. She would take the boxes out to the buffet and fill them up straight off of the buffet... sometimes 4 or 5 of them!! Granted, she would usually leave a generous tip, but still.

I am pretty sure she is the reason these places don't give you take home boxes anymore.
Oh damn! She just went grocery shopping huh? lol

Jason..
10-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Oh damn! She just went grocery shopping huh? lol
lol

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 10:52 AM

Yeah, it's sad when black servers don't want to wait on black guests because we already know what hell they are PROBABLY going to give us, ask for all kinds of shit every single time you walk by the table causing you to avoid them because you know they want some more lemonade (because we don't have fruit punch), napkins, bread, ketchup, etc. and then leave you close to nothing if anything at all. While walking out the door sucking on their teeth talking all loud and shit. Now don't get me wrong, this is not always the case. Every once and awhile we get black folks with class and it's not a problem, but those ghetto bitches that come out with attitudes and all, you can have that shit!

Ed
10-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Black folk are cheap but indians are the fucking worst. I used to deliver pizza for pizza hut a long time ago (highschool job) and an indian couple gave me 3 cents as a tip. I threw it on their car when I left.

Sammich
10-13-2009, 10:58 AM
gave me 3 cents as a tip. I threw it on their car when I left.
SORRY MAN BUT I SERIOUSLY LULZ'D IRL:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao:

EL42
10-13-2009, 12:25 PM
wow,so you work at the "hood" red lobster out there. that sucks,i'm terrible at tipping also. i tip too much.

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 12:38 PM
wow,so you work at the "hood" red lobster out there. that sucks,i'm terrible at tipping also. i tip too much.
Newnan hood! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

§treet_§peed
10-13-2009, 12:46 PM
i always try to leave 18%-20% of what i spent as a tip.

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 12:54 PM
^^^ Not everyone else feels the same :no:

Julio
10-13-2009, 04:00 PM

/rant

Honestly, with $20 bucks of food from Walmart you can probably make a better dinner then Red Lobster... And get a Red box movie...

Red Lobster = Garbage.

And is Shrimp the new Chicken ?
:crazy:

Julio
10-13-2009, 04:02 PM
but indians are the fucking worst.

Yes Sir.

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Honestly, with $20 bucks of food from Walmart you can probably make a better dinner then Red Lobster... And get a Red box movie...

Red Lobster = Garbage.

And is Shrimp the new Chicken ?
:no: *tisk tisk*

EL42
10-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Newnan hood! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
:???: apparently

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 06:07 PM
:???: apparently

hondachik
10-13-2009, 06:17 PM

True story. I used to work at a restaurant and hate when they come in because they always picky. They always want too much shit. Its like, they see going out to eat as a priviledge and think they supposed to be waited on hand and foots and decide they want to ask for every single little thing. Then the bitches always leave like $2 as a tip. I can't stand complainers and black people just don't know how to shut the fuck up about simple shit.

I cashier at WalMart now and you can always tell when they got they foodstamps because they come in with all they kids and they 3 buggies full. No lie, all black people aint like that. But I work at the WalMart on the Northside, around all the white peoples....and the black people never appear until they get they foodstamps. Kids just be hollerin and running everywhere the first-15th of month!!!

Amen. Bekuz like Walmart says, they can save the average family $1300 a year. And aint nobody got shit on a redbox movie, just sayin.