PDA

View Full Version : 350z vs Mustang GT dig/roll

Speedm0(\)key
10-16-2005, 04:58 PM
2000+ red mustang GT (aftermarket wheels, aftermarket exhaust and i dont know what else), white kid driving it.

im trying to get home so i drop down to 3rd to get in between some camry and this mustang, i think the kid thought i was trying to mess with him, but i was in a hurry.. for no reason really except that im thirsty as hell, and i forgot my cigarattes at home. but yeah.. so he floors it and flies right by me, so i think he's down for a run if i can get to him in time (several lights coming up dont know if he's making a turn), so we catch a light.. and he's not looking.. but he starts to rev and holds.. so i do the same light goes green and i get off the line with a little too much spin but not a bad launch.. grab 2nd.. and in the beginning of 3rd (around 70mph) he's about 1.5 cars back.. so i slow down.. but he comes back for more.. 1st gear roll.. around 15-20mph.. so i start to give him the 1.2.3. honk but he guns it on the 2nd honk.. im like wtf??... thats gay, so i floor it (he had a 1car lead for that jump)...grab 2nd.. pulling back on him.. 3rd.. right beside him and creeping up... barely into 4th.. i get a half car lead and i shut off cause of traffic.. if we had gone on the 3rd honk i would have gotten him by a couple of cars around 100mph,was on hwy 124 in snellville, good run.. cool guy for running.. dont know why he went too early on a roll.. but good run regardless

WINDSOR
10-16-2005, 05:25 PM
haha mustangs own you fool! I can never find any races when i drive my car.

Speedm0(\)key
10-16-2005, 06:42 PM
i get picked on alot.. ,you should paint parts on your car... you know what i mean ;) go with black

Thrust
10-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Good run! :goodjob: Too bad I got seperated from you guys the other night. Maybe i'll catch up to you next weekend.

Speedm0(\)key
10-17-2005, 12:05 AM
Good run! :goodjob: Too bad I got seperated from you guys the other night. Maybe i'll catch up to you next weekend.

sounds good, yeah man that sucked.. i got so many calls "no dude.. dont go there.. the cops are already there".. it sucked, so i bailed to TGIF's. we definately need to hang out next weekend, maybe get a couple of runs in.. hopefully we'll have the time to come out