PDA

View Full Version : My good deed for the day

SloWRX
10-11-2009, 09:30 PM
So my buddy and I are leaving my place to go to his place to pick up some PS3 games & beer and all of a sudden around a corner we see a car stopped and almost slam into them. Well the car goes around something and i look to my left and i see a bicyclist laying on the street not moving with what appeared to be her husband over her. So I run over to the guy and injured bicyclist, check out the situation, see her right side of the face is all bloody and she's unconscious so I yell back to my buddy to call 911 and he does. I bring the guy some water to give to his wife and as we're in the street, waiting for the ambulance I was in shock to see how many people were pissed off because the injured bicyclist was in the road and blocking traffic. Only one other car stopped to help other than me and my friend. Anyways the ambulance comes, takes the woman, and we left after that. I only managed to get two pictures and a short ass video(which i cant upload b/c its 12sec over my max record limit lol)

Apparently a van cut the girl off, she hit a ditch, flipped the bike, and landed on her right side of the face according to the husband.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/BaboTiJa/2-4.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/BaboTiJa/1-4.jpg

To the people that didnt wanna stop :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

imperception
10-11-2009, 09:31 PM
The world needs more people like you mate. Cheers :cheers:

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2009, 09:37 PM
To the people that didnt wanna stop :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

I agree. People like that are ridiculous shallow and have no concept of humanity. Good job, man. Later, QD.

SloWRX
10-11-2009, 09:39 PM
How does this belong in the Pictures & Photoshop section lol

x Resilience
10-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Stupid ass mods.

Nice job, people who didn't stop are dicks. I'd want some body to stop if I were on the side of the road, hurt.

Jason..
10-12-2009, 10:43 AM
those bikers think they own the world...sorry im not sad about the accident.But good for stopping..reps

deathrex
10-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Reps for stopping. I would do the same because I would want someone to stop for me if I were in a situation. But I have to agree with Jason. These bike riders think they own the road. It's rediculous. There's a big group that ride arround where I live. I was out on the bike one day and decided to pull in their group and ride along with them lol.

keevo54
10-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Reps for stopping. but was it necessary to take pictures of the lady laying there?

xxbckiexx
10-12-2009, 11:35 AM
she was probably riding in the middle of the god damn road like a stupid cunt and got bumped by a car that was supposed to be there. however, i would've stopped to help. but bicyclists need to stay on the sidewalk or on the very very very very edge of the road. i see so many cyclists riding like they own the road, and i want to murder them.

MongolPup
10-12-2009, 11:38 AM
I will say this about bikers like I say about pedestrians and their right of way etc etc.

You can be right AND dead.

Just because the law says cars need to watch out for you doesn't mean you don't need to watch out for cars.

Reps to OP. That was a great thing to do.

tdurr
10-12-2009, 11:45 AM
I will say this about bikers like I say about pedestrians and their right of way etc etc.

Just because the law says cars need to watch out for you doesn't mean you don't need to watch out for cars.

x2

Magnus213
10-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Similar thing happened to me in the city last week-- cab took out a biker (watched it happen), and I helped make sure he was alright/call for police when no one else would. And, just like you, people were honking and pissed off despite being able to see this guy laying in the road. What the hell is the hurry?

02SloWrx
10-12-2009, 12:28 PM
She got a belly ring, NICE!

SloWRX
10-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Reps for stopping. but was it necessary to take pictures of the lady laying there?

yes, because i would've gotten "pics or GTFO" from every user on here lolol.

and i personally hate seeing these bikers on the road because they act like complete dicks and dont wanna move even an inch, but when it comes to life or death situations, i'll help anyone. no matter what.

ATL_EG
10-12-2009, 02:59 PM
she was probably riding in the middle of the god damn road like a stupid cunt and got bumped by a car that was supposed to be there. however, i would've stopped to help. but bicyclists need to stay on the sidewalk or on the very very very very edge of the road. i see so many cyclists riding like they own the road, and i want to murder them.

legally cyclist are not allowed to ride on the sidewalk, but i do agree, whenever i ride i stay as far off the road as possible

best statement ever :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
10-12-2009, 03:02 PM
I agree. People like that are ridiculous shallow and have no concept of humanity. Good job, man. Later, QD.

Yeah but I hate that share the road bullshit (unless there is a bike lane). It just makes me fucking mad. I would never intentionally hit a biker or not stop to help but I would tell them to ride somewhere safe and not on the fucking roads.

DieselNuts
10-12-2009, 03:02 PM
I was out on the bike one day and decided to pull in their group and ride along with them lol.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: I'm gonna do that next time I find a group ROFL!

imperception
10-12-2009, 03:36 PM
good man mate +rep

Jecht
10-12-2009, 08:25 PM

The problem I've found while cycling is that some people think you have no right to be on the road. I had someone in a minivan push me off the edge of the road even after I had moved to the side so they could easily pass me.

Benefit
10-12-2009, 08:31 PM
this is when i jam it in first and dump the clutch

FasTech
10-12-2009, 08:32 PM
I gave my girl 2 orgasms today. Those were my good deeds.

amandDA
10-12-2009, 08:36 PM
very kind of you! reps.

JDMbabe
10-12-2009, 08:36 PM
you're a good fellow!

ATL_EG
10-12-2009, 08:39 PM
The problem I've found while cycling is that some people think you have no right to be on the road. I had someone in a minivan push me off the edge of the road even after I had moved to the side so they could easily pass me.

QFT

Greddypacked
10-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Congratulations on being a Good Samaritan.

Greddypacked
10-12-2009, 09:49 PM
I gave my girl 2 orgasms today. Those were my good deeds.

You classify those as good deeds.... Hmmm nope that's just doing your job der mang :lmfao: