PDA

View Full Version : I'm perusing the Net...

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Minding my own business trying to read everything I can so that I can be the usual know-it-all when all of a sudden I look up at the wall in front of me and see flames flickering around the room. I look down and the floor is nothing but molten fucking lava. I'm sweating more profusely than Paris Hilton in a confessional. It's then that I realize that I'm actually on the fucking Sun.

I'm not really on the Sun, but damn if the heat hasn't been turned up to fever like temperatures.

I thought all wives knew one of the basic rules of marriage: Never, ever, under any circumstances, do you touch a white man's thermostat.

Fuck heat. Later, QD.

Lurker
10-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Punish her!

EM1toEVO
10-11-2009, 09:23 PM
I can't stand to be hot and sweaty when I'm relaxing at home. I have the A/C on right now, and it is cool outside.

imperception
10-11-2009, 09:25 PM
psilocybian? no more wife with hands on thermostat!!!!:crazy:

David88vert
10-11-2009, 09:41 PM
I thought all wives knew one of the basic rules of marriage: Never, ever, under any circumstances, do you touch a white man's thermostat.
Later, QD.

Just try telling her that in a serious tone. See what she does next. :eek:

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Just try telling her that in a serious tone. See what she does next. :eek:

It's easier to type it here where she won't see it. Later, QD.

David88vert
10-11-2009, 09:44 PM

Believe me, I know.... :D

BluesClues
10-11-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm reading thinking you are going to say your house was on fire or some shit!
But lol

NickW
10-11-2009, 10:54 PM
hahaha. Nice description.

HalfBaked
10-11-2009, 10:56 PM
You should spray your hot man lava on her face.

Then tell her "whoops, I was just adjusting my thermostat"

Tracy
10-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Honestly, I can't understand why after all these years she doesn't come on here to see what the fuck you type about all day.

BluesClues
10-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Honestly, I can't understand why after all these years she doesn't come on here to see what the fuck you type about all day.
Yeah! Does she ever ask you what you talk about or what you do?

thegovanator
10-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Wait so your 6th sense didn't kick in when she touched it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KXJu3_H34c

-EnVus-
10-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Minding my own business trying to read everything I can so that I can be the usual know-it-all when all of a sudden I look up at the wall in front of me and see flames flickering around the room. I look down and the floor is nothing but molten fucking lava. I'm sweating more profusely than Paris Hilton in a confessional. It's then that I realize that I'm actually on the fucking Sun.

I'm not really on the Sun, but damn if the heat hasn't been turned up to fever like temperatures.

Fuck heat. Later, QD.
Are you having hot flashes QD ?