JDMJAYDC2
10-11-2009, 05:24 AM
post pics of said not a small bucket seat guy

ls-r teg
10-11-2009, 06:55 AM
im going to change my name to jdmjayej1

civicturbo10
10-11-2009, 08:18 AM
Your can grab them cheap from pull a part. They sell them for $23 for one. Posting a WTT maybe your best bet on here....GL

Does anyone have a set of front seats that will work in a 95 civic they are willing to give away ?
I have Del sol seats in my car right now and i cant stand the way they sit.
I'm not a small bucket seat person please help if you can thanks.:cheers:

silversol
10-11-2009, 08:50 AM
give away! lololololol

JDMJAYDC2
10-11-2009, 09:07 AM
give away! lololololol

some guys are nice travis sheesh!!!

ive given away 2 motors one ls and a full d series swap both running when pulled lol

those ripped up gsr leathers that decepticon had fs a while ago may do you some justice for a lil bit till you can get your cash flow up jay

D3UC3S
10-11-2009, 10:42 AM
give away! lololololol

yea, not everyone has a business to run....some people got stuff just layin around

If he needed rear seats i would give him one of the sets i have....

G/L Jay...and like someone said before...try to trade your del sols...may get a better response

civicturbo10
10-11-2009, 11:51 AM
TTT. Look at craigs there is a whole section of free. Done my share to contribute to it b/c i know people can use my older stuff. Dig camera, older dvd don't really want, raw material, etc. The coolest was a stack of dvds i could never sell so i gave them away to a Emory nurse for patients in rehab who get bored, sitting around. Or a dig. camera i had no use for and it was to old to sell. Gave it away for free, b/c someone could use it.

yea, not everyone has a business to run....some people got stuff just layin around

G/L Jay...and like someone said before...try to trade your del sols...may get a better response

-EnVus-
10-11-2009, 01:43 PM
im going to change my name to
jdmjayej1
lol go for it i want a name change

give away! lololololol
yeah ive gave and been given a lot of free things for cars. People dont have space for it or just don't care for the stuff.

some guys are nice travis sheesh!!!

ive given away 2 motors one ls and a full d series swap both running when pulled lol

those ripped up gsr leathers that decepticon had fs a while ago may do you some justice for a lil bit till you can get your cash flow up jay
well i can deal with them being dirty but cant have them ripped up:no:

My driver side del sol seat has a quarter size hole from wear and tear of getting in and out. I doubt people would wanna trade for that.

J-ROCK
10-11-2009, 01:58 PM
My driver side del sol seat has a quarter size hole from wear and tear of getting in and out. I doubt people would wanna trade for that.

ill trade you my integra seats out my 94 heres a pic no rips anywhere just need a lil cleaning which i may do http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255649

-EnVus-
10-11-2009, 01:59 PM
ill trade you my integra seats out my 94 heres a pic no rips anywhere just need a lil cleaning which i may do
i didnt see a picture so just PM me when you get it

J-ROCK
10-11-2009, 02:00 PM
theres the link

-EnVus-
10-11-2009, 02:02 PM
theres the link
where u located ?
I am really trying to find something not so tan or brown due to my Interior being Black. I'll let you know if nothing else is offered:goodjob:

J-ROCK
10-11-2009, 10:20 PM
where u located ?
I am really trying to find something not so tan or brown due to my Interior being Black. I'll let you know if nothing else is offered:goodjob:

im located in macon and just lmk they arent goin anywhere anytime soon