'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he
says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk
when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I
told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country
to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because
no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running.
But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't
getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a
job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near
suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some
incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.'

'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he
wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling
him so cheap?'

'Because he's a liar. He never did any of that shit.'

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 05:03 PM
you gots no comments, so i figured id help out :)
i got a chuckle out of it

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:06 PM
it wuz sum what funny lol

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 05:12 PM
it wuz sum what funny lol
It'd probably have been funnier had the dog spoke ebonics. Right? Right?

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:12 PM
he did it for teh lulz

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 05:14 PM

i tried earlier, don't waste your time...

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:15 PM

are u makin fun of how i type? cuz im gettn tired of ppl telln me dat shyt. i mean eitha u hav no lyf worryin bou how i type or u can simply undastand wa im typin cuz u sure replied with my quote. so wich 1?

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:21 PM
^^^^Your a fucking idiot!

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:26 PM
^^^^Your a fucking idiot!

how? giv me 5 reasonz...

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:28 PM
how? giv me 5 reasonz...

Only one needed,

The fact that you CHOOSE to post in such a ridiculous manner in which people have to read your post's twice because it so fucking hacked up. I'm pretty sure that's a good enough reason sir. :goodjob:

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Only one needed,

The fact that you CHOOSE to post in such a ridiculous manner in which people have to read your post's twice because it so fucking hacked up. I'm pretty sure that's a good enough reason sir. :goodjob:

jea. i thought so. bu u still read it dnt u? ok. so point blank

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:31 PM
kill yourself please

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:31 PM
o and thanx 4 the negative rep.

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:32 PM
no problem

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 05:39 PM
are u makin fun of how i type? cuz im gettn tired of ppl telln me dat shyt. i mean eitha u hav no lyf worryin bou how i type or u can simply undastand wa im typin cuz u sure replied with my quote. so wich 1?
I don't care how you type.

It just shows how stupid you clearly are. You obviously think you're badass because you type like you think someone who would be gangsta does. I'm sure you talk the same way in person which makes you sound ignorant and uneducated.

Therefore it just shows that you are immature and don't want to be taken seriously because no one would take someone serious that talks like you do.

So please, huff a dong and choke to death on your small cocked gangsta friends.

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:39 PM
^^^true story

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I don't care how you type.

It just shows how stupid you clearly are. You obviously think you're badass because you type like you think someone who would be gangsta does. I'm sure you talk the same way in person which makes you sound ignorant and uneducated.

Therefore it just shows that you are immature and don't want to be taken seriously because no one would take someone serious that talks like you do.

So please, huff a dong and choke to death on your small cocked gangsta friends.

so now u wan to judgemental on how i type? hmmm i graduated high school. had a 3.6 gpa. go 2 GA tech and im uneducated? now who sounds dumb? i don't have any "gangsta" friends. bu if you wanna talk about gangsta. i do have a uncle in the peruvian mafia and an autie with more balls than u. so yea huff a dong? how bou u jus STFU n ask questions b4 u get put in place. (dum check yoself) let me type how i type n i'll let u suk cock how u suk cock. (go head neg. rep. me, as if i giv a fuc.k) :2up:

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:48 PM
WOW....JUST WOW, your still a fucking idiot for typing that way, like halfbaked said nobody is going to take you seriously, I hope your ok with that.

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 05:50 PM
so now u wan to judgemental on how i type? hmmm i graduated high school. had a 3.6 gpa. go 2 GA tech and im uneducated? now who sounds dumb? i don't have any "gangsta" friends. bu if you wanna talk about gangsta. i do have a uncle in the peruvian mafia and an autie with more balls than u. so yea huff a dong? how bou u jus STFU n ask questions b4 u get put in place. (dum check yoself) let me type how i type n i'll let u suk cock how u suk cock. (go head neg. rep. me, as if i giv a fuc.k) :2up:
How did you pass anything that involved you having to write a paper?

Did your badass Aunt and Uncle use their muscle in the peruvian mafia to help you pass?

And awesome, you graduated with a 3.6gpa. Remedial classes are meant to be easy; passing them isn't anything to brag about.

And you should live as if you'll die today, so dig yourself a grave and bury yourself.

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:50 PM
bitch. everybody takes me seriously. how bou u hop off my nuts n halfbaked can stfu n suk dem 26 points off my dick.

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:51 PM
ignorant ass muhhfukas!!! wastin yo tym on me lol

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:52 PM
ban fucking ban

ATL_EG

......:no:

i seriously just made a sandwich that spoke better than you.

k20siboii
x21615131605151 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:53 PM

RRRRREEEEEPPPPPPPPEEEEEDDD

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 05:55 PM
RRRRREEEEEPPPPPPPPEEEEEDDD

right back at ya :goodjob:

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:56 PM
How did you pass anything that involved you having to write a paper?

Did your badass Aunt and Uncle use their muscle in the peruvian mafia to help you pass?

And awesome, you graduated with a 3.6gpa. Remedial classes are meant to be easy; passing them isn't anything to brag about.

And you should live as if you'll die today, so dig yourself a grave and bury yourself.

ummm u cnt go 2 college if u take remedial classes fuktard. u jus stay hurtin yoself. and bitch i sleep in a grave.

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:57 PM

i seriously just took a shit that meant more 2 me than yo wrds do

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 05:58 PM
^^^you should eat that shit cause it was prolly smarter than you....it might give you a little bit of knowledge

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 05:58 PM
i seriously just took a shit that meant more 2 me than yo wrds do
Impressive.

You almost wrote a sentence.

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 05:59 PM
ban me? r u serious? only bcuz u judgin me on how i type? bitch ban me. and wa?

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:00 PM
lol...this shit is funny

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Impressive.

You almost wrote a sentence.

impressive. u still wastin yo time on me. wasted + time = no fukn life!!!

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:01 PM
^^^you should eat that shit cause it was prolly smarter than you....it might give you a little bit of knowledge

u jus sounded stupid cuz shyt duznt have a brain. so i guess i can now compare u 2 sumthn.

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Again, nobody is gonna take you seriously if you type like that. Is it that much harder to just type correctly?

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 06:03 PM
It has to be harder to actually try to figure out how to type incorrectly then to spell words the way you were taught how.

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Again, nobody is gonna take you seriously if you type like that. Is it that much harder to just type correctly?

is it that much harder to lay off my nuts? :lmfao:

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 06:06 PM
ummm u cnt go 2 college if u take remedial classes fuktard. u jus stay hurtin yoself. and bitch i sleep in a grave.

impressive. u still wastin yo time on me. wasted + time = no fukn life!!!

really now? you sleep in a grave? not only does that make absolutely no sense at all, it's quite detrimental to your argument.

you keep on with this "Btch A'int gotz NO fukn lyfe!?!1?!" thing, yet you are on the same forum, in the same sub-section, posting in the same thread? get my point?

translation: U a fuk dum aZZ No Lyfe moFUKKA!?!?

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:06 PM
It has to be harder to actually try to figure out how to type incorrectly then to spell words the way you were taught how.

That's what i was thinking

and im not on your nuts faggot goddamn please go kill yourself GTFO IA you peice of stupid fucking shit bastard

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:10 PM
really now? you sleep in a grave? not only does that make absolutely no sense at all, it's quite detrimental to your argument.

you keep on with this "Btch A'int gotz NO fukn lyfe!?!1?!" thing, yet you are on the same forum, in the same sub-section, posting in the same thread? get my point?

translation: U a fuk dum aZZ No Lyfe moFUKKA!?!?

it duz make sense. jus lyk wen ppl say im bou 2 hit da sak or jump in da hay. itz all considered a fukn bed. so u jus made yoself luk stupid. ONCE AGAIN

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:11 PM
That's what i was thinking

and im not on your nuts faggot goddamn please go kill yourself GTFO IA you peice of stupid fucking shit bastard

lol iz dat all u can say? and yes i am a bastard. and wa? i have no dad bu im sure im duin way better than him. thanx 4 putting that out there for me.

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Your dad is doing better then you because he knows how to make good decisions.

The first was realizing you were a piece of shit, so he split on your ass.

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:13 PM
if you really took offense to the whole "bastard" thing my bad but uh i have never met my dad either so dont expect sympathy from me.

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:14 PM

I can always count on halfbaked to take it to the next level lol.

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 06:16 PM
it duz make sense. jus lyk wen ppl say im bou 2 hit da sak or jump in da hay. itz all considered a fukn bed. so u jus made yoself luk stupid. ONCE AGAIN

those two expressions make sense because beds were at one point in time made from hay and burlap sacks, to my knowledge its never been widely accepted to sleep buried underground.

give it a shot though! maybe your on to something :goodjob:

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 06:17 PM

thank you sir, for going places i would rather not :yes:

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:17 PM
^^^true story lol

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 06:18 PM
thank you sir, for going places i would rather not :yes:
His dad went somewhere he didn't want to.

His mom ended up pregnant.

The abortion failed.

And 18 years later his bastard son found IA.

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:18 PM

umm no. he wuz deported. that's all i know so u stay makin yoself luk stupid everytym u write sumthn. and im not askin for sympathy but y are yall really clownin on how i write? maybe i dnt want to write the whole thing out. ever thought of that? maybe i think of it as a break becuz of having to write fukn 4 page essays every fukn monday!!! so y are yall really clownin on me? bcuz no1 iz backin me up? duz it make u feel like a man? b real

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:19 PM
His dad went somewhere he didn't want to.

His mom ended up pregnant.

The abortion failed.

And 18 years later his bastard son found IA.

u act like anything u wrote hurts me. i can feel a ghost more than i do yo wrdz

jhadleyh
umm no. he wuz deported. that's all i know so u stay makin yoself luk stupid everytym u write sumthn. and im not askin for sympathy but y are yall really clownin on how i write? maybe i dnt want to write the whole thing out. ever thought of that? maybe i think of it as a break becuz of having to write fukn 4 page essays every fukn monday!!! so y are yall really clownin on me? bcuz no1 iz backin me up? duz it make u feel like a man? b real

Yes it makes me feel like a man. I get the sense that your probably crying at your computer desk.

HalfBaked
I bet your keyboard thanks you for saving it the hassle of entering every letter in words like "be" or "time."

Especially since you have to type 4 page essays once a week. 4 pages, wow. That is soo many.

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 06:21 PM

no, we are "clowning" on you because we like our forum to be understandable, and personally im hoping that you will eventually go away, and we can then have decent conversations amongst ourselves. ;)

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Yes it makes me feel like a man. I get the sense that your probably crying at your computer desk.

more like a man with a pussy lol and jea i am crying. crying of laughter tho bcuz ur jus fukn funny!!! u make me laff knowin that sum people are just a waste of sperm. ( yo daddy shulda saved his)

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:23 PM
no, we are "clowning" on you because we like our forum to be understandable, and personally im hoping that you will eventually go away, and we can then have decent conversations amongst ourselves. ;)
go away? but y? im sure this is entertaining... it is 2 me

HalfBaked
Have you ever seen any of those Liberty Mutual commercials about how everyday people choose to do the right thing?

If you go ahead and kill yourself; I'll make sure you get a commercial about the right thing you did.

ATL_EG
more like a man with a pussy lol and jea i am crying. crying of laughter tho bcuz ur jus fukn funny!!! u make me laff knowin that sum people are just a waste of sperm. ( yo daddy shulda saved his)

your daddy should have put down the crack pipe after he paid your mom $4 for a backseat fuck, maybe you would have come out half way decent then.

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I bet your keyboard thanks you for saving it the hassle of entering every letter in words like "be" or "time."

Especially since you have to type 4 page essays once a week. 4 pages, wow. That is soo many.

and yes 4 pages every fukn sunday when we recieve an email on what our topic is about and have only 1 day 2 ryt it so u can STFU once a FUKN gan!!!! :lmfao:

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:25 PM
your daddy should have put down the crack pipe after he paid your mom $4 for a backseat fuck, maybe you would have come out half way decent then.

no drugs in my family. so now u luk as stupid as the other 1z talkin shyt. wan a hair sample jus 2 shut u da fuk up?

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Have you ever seen any of those Liberty Mutual commercials about how everyday people choose to do the right thing?

If you go ahead and kill yourself; I'll make sure you get a commercial about the right thing you did.

QFT

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:27 PM
QFT

im sure u seen the folgers coffee commercial. so how bou u jus sit bak and hav a cup of sum SHUT THE FUK UP!!! :lmfao:

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 06:28 PM
no drugs in my family. so now u luk as stupid as the other 1z talkin shyt. wan a hair sample jus 2 shut u da fuk up?

yeah man, put that shit in the mail

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 06:29 PM
im sure u seen the folgers coffee commercial. so how bou u jus sit bak and hav a cup of sum SHUT THE FUK UP!!! :lmfao:

hahhahahahhahahahahhahhahhahahahhaha HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE MOST ORIGINAL THING IVE EVER HEARD!!!! hahahhaha

oh wait.....no it wasn't

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:29 PM
yeah man, put that shit in the mail

do u really wanna luk stupid?

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:31 PM
hahhahahahhahahahahhahhahhahahahhaha HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE MOST ORIGINAL THING IVE EVER HEARD!!!! hahahhaha

oh wait.....no it wasn't

it wuznt pose 2 b. jus lyk ur not eitha

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 06:31 PM
http://partlytruthpartlyfiction.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 06:33 PM
do u really wanna luk stupid?

yeah man, i want to look entirely fucking retarded actually. if you can't afford the stamp we could meet up somewhere, i'll drop the sample by anytest on my way home.

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:37 PM
yeah man, i want to look entirely fucking retarded actually. if you can't afford the stamp we could meet up somewhere, i'll drop the sample by anytest on my way home.

shyt. u jus saved me sum change. minus well save me sum gas too

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:38 PM
http://partlytruthpartlyfiction.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg
so we gettin racial? u musta 4got that my "aunt" and "uncle" are peruvian

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 06:39 PM
You're a fucking idiot.

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:40 PM
haha that shit went right over his head, I highly doubt he has attended 1 college course.

ATL_EG
10-10-2009, 06:41 PM

NO FUCKING WAY

Really now? did that actually just happen?

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:42 PM
jea yall jus wastin yall tym and makin yall self luk stupider everytym yall type sumthn about me

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:43 PM
jea yall jus wastin yall tym and makin yall self luk stupider everytym yall type sumthn about me

right......

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 06:44 PM
You're saying we are looking dumber each time we post?

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:45 PM
basically.

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 06:46 PM
basically.
http://sinigami.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/picard-facepalm2.jpg

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:49 PM
umm.... ok?

punkr6
10-10-2009, 06:50 PM
damn, this shit went way off the tracks...

jhadleyh
10-10-2009, 06:50 PM
na son lol

we're still discussing the joke you told earlier lol

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 06:55 PM
na son lol

we're still discussing the joke you told earlier lol

no they're not. they're discussin abou how i type. way off your joke. srry we had to ruin yo thread bu they wanna worry about others than their selves

HalfBaked
10-10-2009, 06:57 PM
no they're not. they're discussin abou how i type. way off your joke. srry we had to ruin yo thread bu they wanna worry about others than their selves
FACEPALM!!!

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 07:00 PM
FACEPALM!!!

is what you do afta u jack the fuk off!!!

staysideways
10-11-2009, 01:24 AM
is what you do afta u jack the fuk off!!!

it's what i do to your mom after i fist her ass.