PDA

View Full Version : 450whp evo 8 vs 240 vs turbo ws6

Nyteryder
10-16-2005, 03:23 AM
After an hour or so of watching other cars run there was nobody at the spot to give me a fair run except this 450whp evo. If figured we have the fastest cars there so I asked him to run. I figured he would get me off the line even though I was running some good tires. First run I had him by 1 1/2 coming out of second and 3 when we shut down. Second run I had him by 1 car coming out of first and my rubber turbo elbow melted where it was clamped and I had to shut it down becuse it would not boost.Funny thing is the driver of the evo thought he pulled 5-6 cars on me in 3rd gear alone and through on his hazards like he beat me while i was still pushing the car. He seems to be a cool guy though, he even offered me one of his 90degree silicone elbow.

I also beat the turboed ws6 again tonight on the hwy from a 25mph roll to 140mph. I had him by 2 cars at 140mph but he was closing fast but alittle to late.

Speedm0(\)key
10-16-2005, 03:31 AM
damn... we were trying to find you guys forever, we got lost.
brian is a cool guy, wish i could have seen that run. so the T/A got it from you again?.. or is this the run we talked about at TGIF?

gtikid
10-16-2005, 03:48 AM
After an hour or so of watching other cars run there was nobody at the spot to give me a fair run except this 450whp evo. If figured we have the fastest cars there so I asked him to run. I figured he would get me off the line even though I was running some good tires. First run I had him by 1 1/2 coming out of second and 3 when we shut down. Second run I had him by 1 car coming out of first and my rubber turbo elbow melted where it was clamped and I had to shut it down becuse it would not boost.Funny thing is the driver of the evo thought he pulled 5-6 cars on me in 3rd gear alone and through on his hazards like he beat me while i was still pushing the car. He seems to be a cool guy though, he even offered me one of his 90degree silicone elbow.

I also beat the turboed ws6 again tonight on the hwy from a 25mph roll to 140mph. I had him by 2 cars at 140mph but he was closing fast but alittle to late.

nice job...i was wondering the outcome of you and the ws6...i saw when you guys left and came back and wanted to know how it went :goodjob:

benwaballs
10-16-2005, 06:21 AM
wow nice kills thats 1 serious sr! :goodjob:

Ruiner
10-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Is this the blue (?) 240 with the primered front bumper?

Nyteryder
10-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Me and the ws6 wont happen again because after the race he is full of to many excusses. We agreed to run from a 25mph roll, first atempt on the thrid honk we take off and I hook up immediatly and put 2 cars on him and pulling so I stoped because I thought he missed a gear of something so we try it again. Second try, third honk we take of coming out of second gear I have 2 1/2 cars but there was a car in my lane 30-40 feet in front of me but because i had already cleared his car w/ pleanty of room to spare I got in front of the ws6 and then palled the accord and back to my lane and the raced never stopped anyway he starts to real me in at 125mph but my car shuts down at 140 and he didnt have enough time to catch me.

This is not the first time I have beaten this car and his car is realy fast up top, if we were to go from a third gear pull he would mostlikely beat me but the race would not last that long which is why we ran from 25. Excuss 1, my injectors arent in yet, excuss 2, my rear end is not strond enogh yet, excuss 3, I cant shift fast because of 2 much power, excuss 4, something wrong w/ methanol, excuss 5, "we were even when the accord got in your lane and I hit the brakes so you can get in my lane, once you got back over I hit the gas again thats why you won." This is why I wont run him again because the first 4 excusses he used the first time we ran 1 month ago, if these are still problems why call me out to another run. He is a cool guy but if you lose dont go to your excuss book and see how many you can throw at me to justify your loss.

Nyteryder
10-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Is this the blue (?) 240 with the primered front bumper?

Yes it is. By the way I like that silver nsx you came up there with, what kind of motor work does it have, I think someone said he has no FI just head work but I could be wrong.

Ruiner
10-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Yes it is. By the way I like that silver nsx you came up there with, what kind of motor work does it have, I think someone said he has no FI just head work but I could be wrong.

Stock motor, just exhaust. Yes, I know about that 240. That's the 2nd or 3rd time that someone has wanted me to race it. That's not my style, though. I knew what was up. :)

Speedm0(\)key
10-16-2005, 11:49 AM
whats so hard in saying "yeah i lost, good run man" ... this just makes me re-realize that ricers are into domestics as well

PhAtBoYMr2
10-16-2005, 11:51 AM
jeremy did you guys get the cams in? Tuned yet?

ive got someone that wants to take a shot at you

300zx single turbo

Nyteryder
10-16-2005, 01:29 PM
jeremy did you guys get the cams in? Tuned yet?

ive got someone that wants to take a shot at you

300zx single turbo

same tune w/stock cams and manifolds. What kin of power is this 300 making

AnclyT
10-16-2005, 03:07 PM
i was behind jeremy and the ws6

i didn't see any brake lights when you got in front of him

PhAtBoYMr2
10-16-2005, 05:12 PM
same tune w/stock cams and manifolds. What kin of power is this 300 making

415 @ 15psi tuned 93 octane

hes running twin jim wolf turbos

ct9a gsr
10-16-2005, 06:02 PM
Ok... not that I doubt your car or anything... but just getting some facts straight...

Evo has 450whp (dyno'd or one of those guesstimations?)

You raced the Evo from a stop...

You beat the Evo.

Trust me, I know your car's fast... you beat me that one time. However... that Evo's making 60whp more than me AND racing you from a stop? Brian must have some issues with his car... or driving style... or somethng, you get what I'm saying?

Anyways... fun stuff... get a camcorder Jeremy so I can enjoy you making some videos. =]

Speedm0(\)key
10-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Ok... not that I doubt your car or anything... but just getting some facts straight...

You beat the Evo.

Trust me, I know your car's fast... you beat me that one time. However... that Evo's making 60whp more than me AND racing you from a stop? Brian must have some issues with his car... or driving style... or somethng, you get what I'm saying?

Anyways... fun stuff... get a camcorder Jeremy so I can enjoy you making some videos. =]

i agree with you... ill ask to see dynographs next time i see him.. if its really making that much power its got to be one hell of a weird powerband. also too lazy to read the story. but i do beleive jeremy had the tires for the job. however yeah.. brian's car doesnt perform like it should at 450whp.. he also lost to the speedmonkey Supra TT (bpu).

jackdaripper
10-16-2005, 06:41 PM
You should have tried the hatch out you might have gotten your feelings hurt.

Goldollar
10-16-2005, 10:15 PM
Who you talkin to?

jackdaripper
10-16-2005, 10:25 PM
all parties involved

Nyteryder
10-16-2005, 10:42 PM

You beat the Evo.

He told me he is making 450whp and 405lbs at 19.5psi and he also seems to have alot of lagand not know how to launch his car, neither of which I can control. I also was run bfg drag radials. I do get what you are saying but I can only tell you what happend and there was plenty of people from IA that was there.

Speedm0(\)key
10-17-2005, 12:08 AM

what red hatch is this you speak of?

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 12:30 AM

Tell me u didnt join IA to say that and try being more specific there were 123512143645756775643252 hatches out there. And why would my feelings be hurt, because someone might be faster than me, sorry my skin is thicker than that, so you can take that little hatch of yours back where u found it.

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 07:07 AM

You beat the Evo.

Anyways... fun stuff... get a camcorder Jeremy so I can enjoy you making some videos. =]on dyno sheets i do have and no guess and two some people must see what others dont see especially when racing. which is real funny. And that guy is partyly full of shit.and somewhat telling the truth the post is fixing to come up

Tank
10-17-2005, 09:04 AM
i say a loss is a loss whether the guy has 1000 hp apperently it does him no good if he couldnt drive it or if he lossed so in the end he loss

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 09:23 AM
next off thats my partly new clutch that i havent even tried to launch until that night so like I sadi if buddy wants to run i'll be there if he wants to hit the track i'll be there when he runs hwy runs he brake boost that how he pulls dont brake boost run straight up a see your self get raped, but let go to the track and see the turn out and so everyone can see, last clutch i had i could drop at I was dropping at 6500 rpm this on i cant you should have been there lastnught and seen my launch and the 240 dude wouldnt be talking shit. but like i said we have a spot and if he wants to run at that spot dont be scared but you will lose you know who swoll is and frank because i seen you talking to them ask them about last ight and if they think you will have a chance anymore i think not and when posting post the whole story like i did See 240vsevo and evo vs supra and camaro in the kills sec.

tony
10-17-2005, 09:25 AM

heres the problem with that, Peter has ruined it for most of you guys with hatches because we know they can be built to be fast as f*ck.. and we know there is a whole crew of high horsepower hatches in that area so whats the point? And last.. what kind of bragging rights do you have in saying you beat a hatch? No disrespect to the owners on the website but that is what you're supposed to do if you're making 400+whp.

Nice kill nyteryder, wish I could have been out there but I probably wont be doing any more runs since I'm trying to sell the car.

jackdaripper
10-17-2005, 04:35 PM
heres the problem with that, Peter has ruined it for most of you guys with hatches because we know they can be built to be fast as f*ck.. and we know there is a whole crew of high horsepower hatches in that area so whats the point? And last.. what kind of bragging rights do you have in saying you beat a hatch? No disrespect to the owners on the website but that is what you're supposed to do if you're making 400+whp.

Nice kill nyteryder, wish I could have been out there but I probably wont be doing any more runs since I'm trying to sell the car.

Well to be honest on the street those hatches have too much powa to run thoose numbers on the street thats why they dont race on the street. :idb:

Xrated O.G.
10-21-2005, 09:32 PM
Well to be honest on the street those hatches have too much powa to run thoose numbers on the street thats why they dont race on the street. :idb:

you are the exact type of person they are looking to run... what a tool...

Speedm0(\)key
10-21-2005, 11:22 PM

thats retarded, you know what.. you should keep at it.. one of those fast hatch guys will notice you.. and well.. to make it short, it'll be like releasing an 18yr old big titted blonde into a prison cafeteria

SLOWR/T
10-21-2005, 11:33 PM
thats retarded, you know what.. you should keep at it.. one of those fast hatch guys will notice you.. and well.. to make it short, it'll be like releasing an 18yr old big titted blonde into a prison cafeteria

hahaha +1

DrivenMind
10-22-2005, 02:19 AM

You beat the Evo.

Charles you've gotta come to the realization that some people cannot drive their fast cars.

Speedm0(\)key
10-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Charles you've gotta come to the realization that some people cannot drive their fast cars.

i dont think its whats happening in this case, its more of he's not making the power he thinks he is

B18c1Turboed
10-24-2005, 11:27 AM

I am one of those persons with a 500HP plus civic and i will run your ass on teh hwy!!! Theres a car running 10.8 on street tires,i would disclose his name but NO!!!!

Speedm0(\)key
10-24-2005, 05:31 PM
I am one of those persons with a 500HP plus civic and i will run your ass on teh hwy!!! Theres a car running 10.8 on street tires,i would disclose his name but NO!!!!

like i said.. it was only time before someone heard him