PDA

View Full Version : Flirty Girls....

DrivenMind
10-16-2005, 02:36 AM
What is it with the girls that like to pretend they're really into you when they're not... I've dealt with this kind of girl before, I just don't get why they can't be slightly more honest from the get go.

I told a good friend of mine off recently because she kept playing with the hearts of several of my friends and I just got tired of it...

This is a pretty useless thread, and I doubt it'll accomplishing anything, I'd just like to hear what the older and "opposite sex" crew thinks...

bah I hate bullshit... why do most girls between the ages of 15-20 love head-games so much...

RandomGuy
10-16-2005, 02:39 AM
What is it with the girls that like to pretend they're really into you when they're not... I've dealt with this kind of girl before, I just don't get why they can't be slightly more honest from the get go.

I told a good friend of mine off recently because she kept playing with the hearts of several of my friends and I just got tired of it...

This is a pretty useless thread, and I doubt it'll accomplishing anything, I'd just like to hear what the older and "opposite sex" crew thinks...

bah I hate bullshit... why do most girls between the ages of 15-20 love head-games so much...
Wear all black, knock on their door at night. As soon as the door opens, grab the one that opened it and slam his/her face against the ground. Take a huge bite out of her neck, eat the meat that came off. Do this to all the kids until there is only one left, rape this one and eat his/her heart after. Go to sleep, when you wake up you will have the power of immortality and flight.

HyPer50
10-16-2005, 02:42 AM
Wear all black, knock on their door at night. As soon as the door opens, grab the one that opened it and slam his/her face against the ground. Take a huge bite out of her neck, eat the meat that came off. Do this to all the kids until there is only one left, rape this one and eat his/her heart after. Go to sleep, when you wake up you will have the power of immortality and flight.

holy fuck.... *locks windows*

jrobbins30041
10-16-2005, 02:49 AM
^^ yea i agree...

how old r u btw? if ur say early 20s id stick with the ones around ur age 20- older. but i have a friend who is 18 and shes really nice, so u might get lucky and find one 18 yr old who is nice...

Kevykev
10-16-2005, 09:13 AM
cause bitches iz hoes man, 'cause bitches is hoes!

The Ren
10-16-2005, 09:31 AM
Not all of us...

I will say this.. Girls like to attention... period..

ALVIN
10-16-2005, 09:32 AM

^^Tru dat

5thgcelica
10-16-2005, 10:59 AM
it doesnt really matter what age they are... it gets rarer as they get older..but... tehre are a good amount of girls out there that just flirt and lead the guy on..but never have any interest what so ever..pisses me off too. ive dealt wit it before..it sucks..its just plain mean.

Kristi
10-16-2005, 11:00 AM
also - most girls between the ages of like 15-19 are still pretty immature. NOT all, but most

Kevykev
10-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Not all of us...

I will say this.. Girls like to attention... period..

so, you're sayin that not all bitches is hoes Karen? :confused:

LaurenK
10-16-2005, 01:29 PM
It's called a "tease" Dog. Get used to it, it's all about the attention...this belongs in the relationship forum!

BigTs13
10-16-2005, 01:49 PM

what the fuckin hell dude

Leisa
10-16-2005, 02:23 PM

hey hey hey... be nice damnit :(

KevinT707
10-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Girls are gay, we don't need em' .. fine fine we do need em', well since they're already here we mine as well enjoy ourselves & be friendly with the opposite sex

Cliff
10-16-2005, 03:01 PM
flirt back so she will be just as confused as you are

The Ren
10-16-2005, 03:09 PM
so, you're sayin that not all bitches is hoes Karen? :confused:
Yes Kev.. Im a major bitch to who I wanna be.. and I am far from being a hoe.. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 18 months and faithful as can be.. I may joke around with people constantly.. but I would never take it as far as to lead someone on.. I've been lead on and lied to.. I could never do it to someone else

fawk_you
10-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Shouldnt this be in the relationships and sex forum? :)

Leisa
10-16-2005, 03:51 PM
yes

DrivenMind
10-17-2005, 12:47 AM
It just gets old really... I have more trust in my AE86 than I do in that of any female I've met. My car starts and makes me feel plenty good when I want it too, so it does all that a good girl should. Except dear old hachi needs a Final Gear kit...

Back on track, I assumed it was just an attention thing, I guess I just have to quit being such a sucker and ignore the girls I think are nothing but lies and head-games.

Scrappy
10-17-2005, 12:50 AM
goes both ways... boys and girls... will play the nice friends thing, try to go in for anything more, get pushed away. Then out of nowhere, you are a waste of time, waste of breath, and a asshole/bitch because you only want friends and they want ass.

john_stamos
10-17-2005, 01:31 AM
u just dont have enough game man thats all.. i mean.. either you cant close the deal with em, or you let them run game on you .. whether its an offensive or defensive problem is not the issue, ... You just need to game up man! thats it! fuk dem hoes bro!

LaurenK
10-17-2005, 08:18 AM
Shouldnt this be in the relationships and sex forum? :)
I could have sworn I said that already! ;)