PDA

View Full Version : DO you.......GAY PEOPLE! POLL!

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:29 PM
I hate when people say"I dont mind him being gay, thats him", or "Gay people dont bother me" or something along those lines.

I beleive that people who say this will and might turn gay one day, cus they just dont see nothing wrong with being gay.

How many of you are okey with someone being gay. Don't bring religion into this please. I beleive that if you was born a man, BE A FUCKING MAN, and dont take it up your ass.

Answer with a yes or a no and why you feel that way.

QUESTION:

Are you okey with gay people, gay marriage, gay rights?

Njobe
10-09-2009, 02:29 PM
poll?

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:30 PM
^^

poll is up.

Njobe
10-09-2009, 02:30 PM
voted

Kevykev
10-09-2009, 02:31 PM
Hahahahah Look at the choices, You are more fked up than the Government.

LOLOL

Choice 2 started off perfect but then..... yeah Faulked up man!

Funny shit tho!!

jhadleyh
i dont have a problem with gay people but im not gonna vote cause retarded ass selection in options for voting, I will not be taking it up the ass

and no im not gonna become gay because i dont have a problem with gay people. WTF does someone else's life decision have to do with me? If it doesn't effect me i dont care, now if some gay guy tried to hit on me i would tell him im not gay but i dont wish death on anyone

Njobe
i dont have a problem with gay people but im not gonna vote cause retarded ass selection in options for voting, I will not be taking it up the ass
jihad you already do :ninja:

wantboost
10-09-2009, 02:32 PM
dont give a fuck as long as they keep it to themselves ie. not hitting on me lolol. I guess the better question is why do you care what they do in their bedrooms?

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Hahahahah Look at the choices, You are more fked up than the Government.

LOLOL

Choice 2 started off perfect but then..... yeah Faulked up man!

Funny shit tho!!

Life is not fair.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:34 PM
dont give a fuck as long as they keep it to themselves ie. not hitting on me lolol. I guess the better question is why do you care what they do in their bedrooms?

In todays world, its not even a secret anymore at who is gay or who is not. Gay clubs, Gay marriages soon, 2 guys holding hands.....what the fuck.

03RCode
10-09-2009, 02:35 PM
One of my buddies at college has 2 suitemates that are gay with each other... Hella awkward.

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 02:36 PM
I don't condone it but I don't fit in either polling categories.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 02:36 PM
SUCH A GOOD DAMN QUESTION! :goodjob:

I don't care about someone else's business. Hell, I like both girls and guys. Always have! Even if I didn't I still wouldn't care what someone else does. Why are you all so concerned? Why can't people make choices about THEIR lives without someone critquing them? How does it affect you?

roxie911
10-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Wow...you're the perfect example of ignorance at it's finest!
Congrats!

I have no problem with gay people, but that doesn't mean I plan on licking pussy in the near future.

Ziptied
10-09-2009, 02:37 PM
gay thread is gay.

Njobe
10-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Congrats!

I have no problem with gay people, but that doesn't mean I plan on licking pussy in the near future.
why not, nothing wrong with that lol

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:38 PM
SO YOU GUYS ARE SAYING GAY MARRIAGES IS OKEY?

WTF!

WOW!

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Congrats!

QFMFT!!!!!! Oh and reps!

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:40 PM
JUST TO REMIND PEOPLE WHAT GAY IS:
YOU APPROVE OF THIS?

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 02:41 PM
SO YOU GUYS ARE SAYING GAY MARRIAGES IS OKEY?

WTF!

WOW!
Please explain how you are affected by gay marriage, or gay people in general.

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 02:41 PM

Pssssssssssssssssssh.
You already have a stripper name.
You'll be sliding down a pole and sniffing coke off some random chick's tits relatively soon.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 02:42 PM
YOU APPROVE OF THIS?

I sure do :goodjob:

Kevykev
10-09-2009, 02:42 PM
suitemates awkward.

Using the word "SUITEMATES" is awkward!!!

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Please explain how you are affected by gay marriage, or gay people in general.

Example. Sonic meet last night. We were eating at riverside pizza, and these 2 gay guys came up and start telling us how they wana suck our dicks, this and that. WTF is this world coming to.

rehab
QUESTION:

Why not get peoples' mind to really work by asking a better question? Like discuss whether it's wrong to be a fag or dike because you were born that way or because you obviously have no concept of making a rational decision and fell into the masses telling you it's ok to be an emotional wreck, and plague the world with your backwards (literally) thinking? See, that's a much better question that yours. Dolt.

Personally I don't know what to think of homosexuality and queers. When did you "choose" to be straight? I don't remember choosing to be straight, I just am. Catnip on the other hand isn't. Man, we could really use his input right about now, huh...?

02SloWrx
I sure do :goodjob:

You're a girl, ofcourse you do.

Nittanys1
10-09-2009, 02:44 PM

and no im not gonna become gay because i dont have a problem with gay people. WTF does someone else's life decision have to do with me? If it doesn't effect me i dont care, now if some gay guy tried to hit on me i would tell him im not gay but i dont wish death on anyone

+1 The OP is just showing his stupidity...

jhadleyh
YOU APPROVE OF THIS?

these types of threads just make you look like your in denial, and are secretly gay. Now that might not be the case but uh, I dont see any otherwise honestly who gives a fuck if to guys are making out? If they aren't fucking with you don't worry bout it. Just avoid gay people if you have a problem with them. Your going to have to get used to gay people they aren't going anywhere lol, not trying to bust your balls or anything but the world is changing.:goodjob:

03RCode
Using the word "SUITEMATES" is awkward!!!

Well technically that's what it is... there are 2 bedrooms, with 2 beds and 2 bathrooms, connected by a kitchen and living quarters.

roxie911
10-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Yes...I am OK with gay marriage, gay fucking, gay WHATEVER. Their life...not yours!!

Get over it.

Ziptied
10-09-2009, 02:46 PM
these types of threads just make you look like your in denial, and are secretly gay.

reps to baka laka dirka dirka muhammed jihad

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Why not get peoples' mind to really work by asking a better question? Like discuss whether it's wrong to be a fag or dike because you were born that way or because you obviously have no concept of making a rational decision and fell into the masses telling you it's ok to be an emotional wreck, and plague the world with your backwards (literally) thinking?

Personally I don't know what to think of homosexuality. When did you "choose" to be straight? I don't remember choosing to be straight, I just am. Catnip on the other hand isn't. Man, we could really use his imput right about now...

buhahaha

Wait what. I dont beleive that anyone is born gay, that is stupid. I said no religion, but this isnt to far: Are you telling me if Adam and Eve were "BORN gay", we would be out of luck for humanity? Saying"i was born gay" is just an excuse for being gay.

BluesClues
Example. Sonic meet last night. We were eating at riverside pizza, and these 2 gay guys came up and start telling us how they wana suck our dicks, this and that. WTF is this world coming to.
Yeah because I am so sure that things like this happen in real life. Because we all know that gay men like ALL men :gay:

bdydrpdmazda
gay people suck dick

seriously

Ziptied
10-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah because I am so sure that things like this happen in real life. Because we all know that gay men like ALL men :gay:

Gays have standards? Who knew?

LMAO

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:49 PM
these types of threads just make you look like your in denial, and are secretly gay. Now that might not be the case but uh, I dont see any otherwise honestly who gives a fuck if to guys are making out? If they aren't fucking with you don't worry bout it. Just avoid gay people if you have a problem with them. Your going to have to get used to gay people they aren't going anywhere lol, not trying to bust your balls or anything but the world is changing.:goodjob:

Did you not read what happened at Sonic meet last night. That is why I made this thread today. Gay ***** coming to me telling me how he wants to sick me, wtf. yeah I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THAT.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Repped!!!!

Maybe he does have something to hide :ninja:

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 02:50 PM
gay people suck dick

seriously

Idk why but this made me LIRL.

Reps when I can.:lmfao:

03RCode
10-09-2009, 02:51 PM

Me and a buddy were at a Saving Able concert a while back and some gay dude came up and grabbed his crotch... So it definitely happens.

rehab
10-09-2009, 02:52 PM
buhahaha

Wait what. I dont beleive that anyone is born gay, that is stupid. I said no religion, but this isnt to far: Are you telling me if Adam and Eve were "BORN gay", we would be out of luck for humanity? Saying"i was born gay" is just an excuse for being gay.

Yeah it's a funny subject to talk about. I remember when talking about homosexuality was funny - I was 12, I think.

But you have to really think about this question. I personally don't think it's genetic just that how can someone explain homosexuality? What about bi-sexuals? I know that dudes say that if you suck dick you're automatically a faggot, but honestly. What if they like both? All you fucks are too immature to have a real discussion about this anyways, so all you just continue making queer jokes. So far no one's made a funny yet.

EDIT: Who the fuck is talking about religion? Adam and Eve did not exist - so to answer that question it's: NO. It's all crap.

ATL_EG
HOLY FUCKING IGNORANCE BATMAN!!
people will live their lives how THEY want, who gives a fuck what you think of them? go back to church, maybe your "god" agrees with you. ;)
open your goddamn mind

jhadleyh
Did you not read what happened at Sonic meet last night. That is why I made this thread today. Gay ***** coming to me telling me how he wants to sick me, wtf. yeah I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THAT.

DUDE get the mother fuck over it and i have a very hard time believing to dudes just walked up to you and was all like i wanna suck your dick. Im calling BS on that pall. IF YOU DONT LIKE GAY PEOPLE DONT LOOK IN THEIR DIRECTION, Im sure they dont want you buddy, get over yourself

MachNU
I only hate flamers....gay people dont bother me..I have worked with a few, and had a few as friends. As long as they keep there shit behind closed doors, then there's nothing wrong with them.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 02:53 PM
buhahaha

Sweetheart, people ARE BORN GAY! Whether you want to admit it or not. You can live in denial all you want. Even make up a name for the planet you live on (because obviously you don't live in the real world). I was born bi-sexual. Can remember being as young as 5 and liking (as well as playing house) with other females.

Now as far as Adam and Eve goes, of course homosexuality did not exist then til after they fucked up because humans were perfect until they screwed it up. Homosexuality is another result of what they did.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:53 PM
HOLY FUCKING IGNORANCE BATMAN!!
people will live their lives how THEY want, who gives a fuck what you think of them? go back to church, maybe your "god" agrees with you. ;)
open your goddamn mind

OPEN YOUR GODDAMN EYES

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Sweetheart, people ARE BORN GAY! Whether you want to admit it or not. You can live in denial all you want. Even make up a name for the planet you live on (because obviously you don't live in the real world). I was born bi-sexual. Can remember being as young as 5 and liking (as well as playing house) with other females.

Now as far as Adam and Eve goes, of course homosexuality did not exist then til after they fucked up because humans were perfect until they screwed it up. Homosexuality is another result of what they did.

THANK YOU. SCREW UP, that what gay people are.

jhadleyh
10-09-2009, 02:55 PM
OP must have been beaten up by a gay guy and is now scarred for life from it because he doesn't feel masculine any more

rehab
10-09-2009, 02:56 PM

Homosexuality isn't a result of what two fairy-tale people did, ya fucking dummy.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Yeah it's a funny subject to talk about. I remember when talking about homosexuality was funny - I was 12, I think.

But you have to really think about this question. I personally don't think it's genetic just that how can someone explain homosexuality? What about bi-sexuals? I know that dudes say that if you suck dick you're automatically a faggot, but honestly. What if they like both? All you fucks are too immature to have a real discussion about this anyways, so all you just continue making queer jokes. So far no one's made a funny yet.

EDIT: Who the fuck is talking about religion? Adam and Eve did not exist - so to answer that question it's: NO. It's all crap.
Because when immature "boys" decide to make themselves feel better, they TRY and bash someone else. Usually it's gay men

ATL_EG
10-09-2009, 02:57 PM
THANK YOU. SCREW UP, that what gay people are.

really? did you just stop trying to use your mind after the age of 12?

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 02:57 PM

1.No significant evidence has surfaced that proves with absolute certainty that people are born gay.
2. If one were to believe the whole Adam and Eve bullshit, technically we would all be products of incest. Homosexuality has nothing to do with religion or some far fetched bullshit story about made up people.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Note: Don't take this personally or offensively, just another thread on IA to dicuss on.

BluesClues
Homosexuality isn't a result of what two fairy-tale people did, ya fucking dummy.
I'm sorry you feel that way

BobbyFresco

Fucking truth.:lmfao:

02SloWrx
really? did you just stop trying to use your mind after the age of 12?

You're probably gay, so im gona stop hurting your feelings.

rehab
Everyone needs to stop using "God" as if it's a real thing, and start talking like real fucking adults, and start using common sense.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Note: Don't take this personally or offensively, just another thread on IA to dicuss on.
Kinda hard not to take offensively when you bash people for being gay. Should have thought of that before starting this thread.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Religion crap should stop, sorry for bringing Adamn and Eve.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Kinda hard not to take offensively when you bash people for being gay. Should have thought of that before starting this thread.

It's the fucking WL bitch, if you can't take the heat, dont come back to this thread.

bdydrpdmazda
sex was meant to be for reproductive purposes, it just so happens that it feels awesome and is really fun to do. A man sexing up a man or a woman sexing up a woman (real lesbians, not attention whores) is not right. We are men and women for a reason. Our ass was given to us so we could take a shit, not take a dick.

rehab
1.No significant evidence has surfaced that proves with absolute certainty that people are born gay.

Exactly.

I think they allow themselves to be influenced by a warped sense of morality.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Everyone needs to stop using "God" as if it's a real thing, and start talking like real fucking adults, and start using common sense.
If you want a real and serious discussion, you can not tell someone they can not bring religion into the conversation. Everyone has their beliefs, and in order to have a decent discussion, those views will be brought up. You have the right to believe whatever the hell you want to so does everyone else. If you don't want religion involved, then don't chime in. It's that easy! Don't put down someone else's religion because of your own! Show some respect!

02SloWrx
sex was meant to be for reproductive purposes, it just so happens that it feels awesome and is really fun to do. A man sexing up a man or a woman sexing up a woman (real lesbians, not attention whores) is not right. We are men and women for a reason. Our ass was given to us so we could take a shit, not take a dick.

:cheers:

Njobe
2. If one were to believe the whole Adam and Eve bullshit, technically we would all be products of incest. Homosexuality has nothing to do with religion or some far fetched bullshit story about made up people.
when i took my phsycology course last semester they talked about how people are not born gay and what not. so i agree with you

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 03:03 PM
It's the fucking WL bitch, if you can't take the heat, dont come back to this thread.
Never once did I say I couldn't hold my own. You made a comment saying please don't get offended. I simply stated that IT IS TOO LATE

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 03:03 PM
I have an example I'd like to propose for a query.
Some men that serve any extended period of time in prison engage in homosexual activity. These men are heterosexual in their normal lives.

Did they have homosexual leanings to begin with or do they engage in said homosexual activities because of their environments and conditions?

It's funny that people say that humans are born gay yet we have no real sense of sexual knowledge at its very basic until about the age of 3.

rehab
10-09-2009, 03:04 PM

What about women that enjoy anal-sex?

It hurts to say this, but I am sure men enjoy gay sex as much a straight men enjoy straight sex.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Never once did I say I couldn't hold my own. You made a comment saying please don't get offended. I simply stated that IT IS TOO LATE

okey bitch, gotcha.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:05 PM

It hurts to say this, but I am sure men enjoy gay sex as much a straight men enjoy straight sex.

WTF! Could be true, but that is GAY son.

rehab
10-09-2009, 03:07 PM
If you want a real and serious discussion, you can not tell someone they can not bring religion into the conversation. Everyone has their beliefs, and in order to have a decent discussion, those views will be brought up. You have the right to believe whatever the hell you want to so does everyone else. If you don't want religion involved, then don't chime in. It's that easy! Don't put down someone else's religion because of your own! Show some respect!

Religion has no purpose in a thread about homosexuality. Just because it's in the bible as a "bad thing" doesn't make it so. Animals also engage in same-sex interaction, and from what I know they do not worship a deity.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 03:07 PM
okey bitch, gotcha.
Oh and you calling me bitch does not offend me either sweetheart. Don't forget this is the internet! lol :lmfao:

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Oh and you calling me bitch does not offend me either sweetheart. Don't forget this is the internet! lol :lmfao:

It wasn't intended to offend you.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Religion has no purpose in a thread about homosexuality. Just because it's in the bible as a "bad thing" doesn't make it so. Animals also engage in same-sex interaction, and from what I know they do not worship a deity.
It may not seem like religion has anything to do with this topic to you, but to others it may be different (hint your neighborhood closet gay did start this thread and started with Adam and Eve). I simply responded. :goodjob:

BobbyFresco

QFT.

Dolphins, as an example.

bdydrpdmazda

Im not saying they dont enjoy it, im just saying that every part of our body serves a purpose and was given to us for a reason and homosexuality defies all of that. the penis was made to go in the vagina.

bu villain
10-09-2009, 03:10 PM
All these gays are even turning the animals gay too! We have to stop them before its too late!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

quickdodge®
10-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I have changed the poll to reflect better choices in it.

I have no problems with folks doing what they want to do. In my eyes, there's nothing wrong with it. If that's what they want to do with their lives, then let them. Who are you (anyone) to say otherwise? If it doesn't affect you, then why sweat it? Later, QD.

rehab
10-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I have an example I'd like to propose for a query.
Some men that serve any extended period of time in prison engage in homosexual activity. These men are heterosexual in their normal lives.

Did they have homosexual leanings to begin with or do they engage in said homosexual activities because of their environments and conditions?

It's funny that people say that humans are born gay yet we have no real sense of sexual knowledge at its very basic until about the age of 3.

Now let me try. An IQ has nothing to do with choice, same as being gay or straight, ugly or pretty, big feet or tiny feet, crooked spine or straight spine. Thats why Catnip ended up a stupid, crooked, ugly, big foot motherfucker.

Think about it. Homosexuality probably works the same as the "intelligence gene." Smart parents have low IQ children, low IQ parents have smart children - straight parents have gay children, gay parents have straight children.

Stupid people clearly don't "choose" stupidity. Except for Catnip.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I have changed the poll to reflect better choices in it.

I have no problems with folks doing what they want to do. In my eyes, there's nothing wrong with it. If that's what they want to do with their lives, then let them. Who are you (anyone) to say otherwise? If it doesn't affect you, then why sweat it? Later, QD.

again, it did affect me.

Re-read the whole thread please before making a post about it.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 03:13 PM
All these gays are even turning the animals gay too! We have to stop them before its too late!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
It's a disease :goodjob: And it's contagious!

bu villain
10-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Im not saying they dont enjoy it, im just saying that every part of our body serves a purpose and was given to us for a reason and homosexuality defies all of that. the penis was made to go in the vagina.

I'm with this guy...mouths are for eating/talking not penises. Time to take a stand against blowjobs, right guys!*

*I mean down with homosexual blow jobs. We all know God intended women's mouths for blowjobs. It's in the bible somewhere I know.

rehab

A banana looks like a penis. Does that mean that it was designed to go inside a vagina?

02SloWrx
Now let me try. An IQ has nothing to do with choice, same as being gay or straight, ugly or pretty, big feet or tiny feet, crooked spine or straight spine. Thats why Catnip ended up a stupid, crooked, ugly, big foot motherfucker.

Think about it. Homosexuality probably works the same as the "intelligence gene." Smart parents have low IQ children, low IQ parents have smart children - straight parents have gay children, gay parents have straight children.

Stupid people clearly don't "choose" stupidity. Except for Catnip.

wtf are you talking about, stop posting.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:16 PM
A banana looks like a penis. Does that mean that it was designed to go inside a vagina?

It's food, anyone with a brain could figure that one out. And anyone with common sense could figure out that dick is made for pussy, man was made for women.

bdydrpdmazda
10-09-2009, 03:16 PM
well a dick looks like a banana, does that mean your gonna stick it in your mouth? I dont eat bananas by the way.

bu villain
10-09-2009, 03:17 PM
again, it did affect me.

And by affecting you, you mean it made you feel icky when you thought about it right?

rehab
10-09-2009, 03:17 PM
again, it did affect me.

No one needs to know how it "affected" you.

You are homophobic. A known trait of the closet bi-sexual. You obviously are seriously threatend by gay men. The only conclusion is fear of your own sexual urges, and self loathing. I'd suggest that if you're offended by having your sexuality evaluated in a negative manner, you shouldn't create the negative, offensive atmosphere in the first place.

Echonova
10-09-2009, 03:18 PM

You are homophobic. A known trait of the closet bi-sexual. You obviously are seriously threatend by gay men. The only conclusion is fear of your own sexual urges, and self loathing. I'd suggest that if you're offended by having your sexuality evaluated in a negative manner, you shouldn't create the negative, offensive atmosphere in the first place.QFT

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 03:19 PM

You are homophobic. A known trait of the closet bi-sexual. You obviously are seriously threatend by gay men. The only conclusion is fear of your own sexual urges, and self loathing. I'd suggest that if you're offended by having your sexuality evaluated in a negative manner, you shouldn't create the negative, offensive atmosphere in the first place.
And I can actually agree with everything in this post. Problem solved!

/thread

jhadleyh
10-09-2009, 03:20 PM
wham bam thank you ma' am

02SloWrx

none needs to know, but yet everyone is stating "why you care, it doesnt have any affect on you".

Threatend? Im disgusted by gay men. Hitler knew that, too bad he didnt succed at what he was doing.

rehab
well a dick looks like a banana, does that mean your gonna stick it in your mouth? I dont eat bananas by the way.

wtf are you talking about, stop posting.

It's food, anyone with a brain could figure that one out. And anyone with common sense could figure out that dick is made for pussy, man was made for women.

You two are clearly fucking retarded.

One reason why I know this is because you two drive Subarus.

JITB
has anyone had an anal intercourse with the op?

jhadleyh

jhadleyh
10-09-2009, 03:21 PM
none needs to know, but yet everyone is stating "why you care, it doesnt have any affect on you".

Threatend? Im disgusted by gay men. Hitler knew that, too bad he didnt succed at what he was doing.

you should just prolly kill yourself

bu villain
10-09-2009, 03:22 PM

Well there is something we can all agree on. We all wish Hitler was more successful. I think we are making a real breakthrough here.

JITB
10-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Aint nothing gayer than self proclaimed straight dudes getting into a heated conversation about gay dudes...

Serious man law violation...

ATL_EG
10-09-2009, 03:24 PM

wow! you would be a piece of nazi white-trash wouldn't you?
i hope a large, jewish, black man grabs you by your arm bands and fucks you in the ass till you cry yourself to sleep :goodjob:

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:24 PM
This thread failed, since too many faggots got offended right away from post 1.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:25 PM
wow! you would be a piece of nazi white-trash wouldn't you?
i hope a large, jewish, black man grabs you by your arm bands and fucks you in the ass till you cry yourself to sleep :goodjob:

You would wish that, woud you faggot? You would join in also, wouldn't you faggot?

I am white, and I wish I was around hitler time. none of you faggots would make a post in this thread. now all of a sudden its okey to be gay. GET THE FUCK OUT. DISGUSTING!

TSiFTW
10-09-2009, 03:26 PM
I only hate flamers....gay people dont bother me..I have worked with a few, and had a few as friends. As long as they keep there shit behind closed doors, then there's nothing wrong with them.

Best post in this fucking thread.

JITB
10-09-2009, 03:26 PM
I Wish i knew this kid...
http://www.lolpix.com/_pics/Funny_Pictures_59/Funny_Pictures_596.jpg

ATL_EG
10-09-2009, 03:27 PM
You would wish that, woud you faggot? You would join in also, wouldn't you faggot?

if i were gay, or just that insecure with my sexuality i might possibly take offense to the word faggot, but then again ive never been insulted by a semi-retarded nazi closet ape.

rehab
10-09-2009, 03:27 PM
This thread failed, since too many faggots got offended right away from post 1.

I suppose you expected people to jump in and start cracking gay jokes from all sides, right? You thought people would find you funny because of your experience and your reaction? You moron. If you're trying to bring some "entertainment" to the whoreslounge learn how to do it properly before you run head-on to on-coming traffic, and end up looking like a complete idiot.

bdydrpdmazda
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM
You two are clearly fucking retarded.

One reason why I know this is because you two drive Subarus.
you reply to me like Im bashing gays or something, Im simply stating the reasons that I dont feel being gay is OK without being disrespectful to those that are gay.

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:29 PM
I suppose you expected people to jump in and start cracking gay jokes from all sides, right? You thought people would find you funny because of your experience and your reaction? You moron. If you're trying to bring some "entertainment" to the whoreslounge learn how to do it properly before you run head-on to on-coming gay parade.

:goodjob:

TSiFTW
10-09-2009, 03:29 PM

Second best post in this thread:goodjob:

bu villain
10-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Just to let you know I don't think its possible to say someone's way of living is wrong and expect it to be taken as "respecful"

JITB
10-09-2009, 03:31 PM
what if later on down the line.. the human race evolves, and men are able to get pregnant via asshole.. than what?

Jason..
10-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Congrats!

Damn..

Jason..
10-09-2009, 03:32 PM
what if later on down the line.. the human race evolves, and men are able to get pregnant via asshole.. than what?
They still will be gay lol

ATL_EG
you reply to me like Im bashing gays or something, Im simply stating the reasons that I dont feel being gay is OK without being disrespectful to those that are gay.

not forcing your ideas on others is :gay:

02SloWrx
Everyone has their ways of life, and there are some that will always disagree with someones way of life. People need to learn that and stop getting so offensive about it.

rehab
10-09-2009, 03:33 PM
You know homosexuality is genetic because no one would willingly want to be subjected to such hatred, cruelty and bias. lol

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:34 PM

Im pretty sure that there will be some gay scientist who will come up with shit like that. still gay.

JITB
Everyone has their ways of life, and there are some that will always disagree with someones way of life. People need to learn that and stop getting so offensive about it.

How can you tell anyone how to feel about anything? Something that will make u angry, i could just dust it off...

rehab

I am the last person you will ever see get upset over something that is said online. Getting people riled up is what I'm good at.

If it didn't work here then I have failed myself.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:35 PM
I am the last person you will ever see get upset over something that is said online. Getting people riled up is what I'm good at.

If it didn't work here then I have failed myself.

:cheers: x2

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 03:37 PM
I suppose you expected people to jump in and start cracking gay jokes from all sides, right? You thought people would find you funny because of your experience and your reaction? You moron. If you're trying to bring some "entertainment" to the whoreslounge learn how to do it properly before you run head-on to on-coming traffic, and end up looking like a complete idiot.
That's exactly what he expected to happen lol

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 03:39 PM
That's exactly what he expected to happen lol

:ninja: . FAIL!

Evil Goat
10-09-2009, 04:51 PM
i don't care, just don't try fucking me....

Jecht
10-09-2009, 05:25 PM
i don't care, just don't try fucking me....

Agreed.

I don't consider myself a believer of any particular religion, but to all those Christians suggesting they do something to stop them from being gay/bi/lesbian/etc - doesn't your bible say something about God (not humans) being the one to judge and weigh their sins? :screwy:

EJ25RUN
10-09-2009, 05:28 PM
YOU APPROVE OF THIS?

From the way you wrote that, you seem to be mad you're not a part of it.

EDIT....

After reading through more of the thread, the OP is one stupid dumb-ass.

x Resilience
10-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Gays should be banished from existence.

roxie911
10-09-2009, 07:17 PM
All the Adam and Eve crap is making me LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lanning
10-09-2009, 07:17 PM
All the Adam and Eve crap is making me LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
carpet muncher

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 08:06 PM

EDIT....

What makes you say that? Because I HATE gay people and wish hitler had finished them off? Or the fact that you might be gay and you got offended by this thread?

BKgen®
10-09-2009, 08:09 PM
lol, i went to an art school. gay people don't bother me one bit.

(not that i agree with the whole buttsex thing)

Magnus213
10-09-2009, 08:23 PM
What makes you say that? Because I HATE gay people and wish hitler had finished them off? Or the fact that you might be gay and you got offended by this thread?
Wow, you are an ignorant prick.

02SloWrx
10-09-2009, 08:49 PM
America is fucked up. Any other country, and countries Ive been to, would kill you for being gay.

Jecht
10-09-2009, 09:31 PM
America is fucked up. Any other country, and countries Ive been to, would kill you for being gay.

Maybe we should beat you for being ignorant?

Purely kidding of course.

G.C
10-10-2009, 01:36 AM
I'm not saying Gay marriage is ok. But Gay people do not bother me at all. They're usually funny and cool. As long as he doesn't do any gay shit to me, i don't see any problem.

G.C
10-10-2009, 01:37 AM

Well gtfo out of america. And no, not every country will kill you for being gay.

Elbow
10-10-2009, 06:44 AM
This is fucking retarded, you KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, those who are scared of gay people are usually gay...

I could care less if someone is gay, I'm not, so why let it bother me? Doesn't mean I want to see them do gay things, I don't like that and that'd piss me off, but in general I don't care. Some people are born missing the thing needed to be straight, I have some gay friends, in fact I know of at least 3 people here who are actually gay, you'd never be able to tell lol.

Freaked me out when I found out too.

Elbow
10-10-2009, 06:47 AM

You're actually insane, I think you're gay and got dumped by your lover man, now you're rebelling against gay people because you can't keep a solid relationship.

Just like when teen teen girl loses her prep boyfriend to some hot girl, they turn lesbian.

You got dumped for a Brad Pitt, :lmfao: damn man, that sucks, I don't know how you pick guys up, but I guess keep trying at the local bars, true love will come. Don't hate your own kind.

CasadeWaffle
10-10-2009, 09:16 AM

EDIT....

lol

Me liky this thread

tony
10-10-2009, 09:28 AM
No problem with anyone who is gay, but I do have a problem with those who claim to be or "bi" just for the attention and I think there are plenty on this forum that do this. If the impression we have of lesbians had the same negative impression that two gay men I'm sure the posers wouldn't touch the subject with a stick. Furthermore it discounts those who were tormented through their childhood because they were different from the norm when it wasn't popular.

Regardless of sexual preference people are people, who cares what they do in their bedroom.

02SloWrx
10-10-2009, 09:51 AM
This is fucking retarded, you KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, those who are scared of gay people are usually gay...

I could care less if someone is gay, I'm not, so why let it bother me? Doesn't mean I want to see them do gay things, I don't like that and that'd piss me off, but in general I don't care. Some people are born missing the thing needed to be straight, I have some gay friends, in fact I know of at least 3 people here who are actually gay, you'd never be able to tell lol.

Freaked me out when I found out too.

I could care less if someone is gay my self, and as long as they dont bother me, hell I would't even know if they were gay. But gay people are starting to hit on man like women would, these days they dont even care if someone knows they're gay, its fucking ridiculous, no shame. And that's what pisses me off.

So you agree with me that you dont like to see gay people do gay things and it does piss you off, but yet in return for same comment I make, I get "you are gay in my reps". wtf.....

Buttons
10-10-2009, 12:08 PM
I think the OP is gay, but he is putting a facade up trying to prove he's not gay. But how hard he is trying, I question his sexual orientation.

I honestly don't care. It's their life. As long as I don't have to see it, but then again, I hardly like seeing people all up on each other in public whether it's two guys or one girl/one guy. I'm not a Christian.

The Ninja
10-10-2009, 09:35 PM
buhahaha

Wait what. I dont beleive that anyone is born gay, that is stupid. I said no religion, but this isnt to far: Are you telling me if[b] Adam and Eve were "BORN gay", we would be out of luck for humanity?[b/] Saying"i was born gay" is just an excuse for being gay.

Are you saying that you think a white guy and a white chick (that was convinced to eat an apple by a talking fucking snake) made sexy time and created the whole human race in ~6000 yrs?

Saying that is just retarded.

The Ninja
10-10-2009, 09:39 PM

And are you saying that (true) sexual attraction (obviously a mechanism of species proliferation) to another female is possible at 5? Being "gay" is a choice. I have no problem, because it is your choice completely, but don't ever get it twisted in saying that someone is "born gay". Just because you start liking the other sex at a very young age, doesn't mean you're born gay.

The Ninja
10-10-2009, 09:48 PM

Right. And hand was made for.... wait what was your hand made for?

I'm sure it wasn't for masturbation....or for fingering chicks....or for putting in chick's assholes.

Homosexuality can be looked at like "Fetishes". Men turn other men on, it so happens men can put their dicks in other men's asses. -Enjoying- or -wanting- to put your dick in another man's ass would make you gay. Being attracted to another guy would make you gay.

Guy's in prison fuck other guy's because they get tired of masturbation. "Hey...his asshole feels almost like a pussy if i close my eyes....."

Some guys like chicks who dress like guys. Does that make them gay? Under all those manly clothes are two tits and a cooch.

Catnip
10-10-2009, 11:36 PM
So, here Buttons calls out someone for being gay, whether it be true or not...

I think the OP is gay, but he is putting a facade up trying to prove he's not gay. But how hard he is trying, I question his sexual orientation.

And here we have a claim that it doesn't matter...

I honestly don't care. It's their life. As long as I don't have to see it, but then again, I hardly like seeing people all up on each other in public whether it's two guys or one girl/one guy. I'm not a Christian.

She's not the only one that has made a stupid ass, contradicting post either.

Personally, I think homosexuality is a mental disorder. Lulz.

MaRk2k
10-11-2009, 10:23 AM
People are born gay, its a type of retardation if actually want to open ur mind and think about it. but if u argue with them about it they get emotional as shit its like talking to a brick wall.

The Ninja
10-11-2009, 08:26 PM
People are born gay, its a type of retardation if actually want to open ur mind and think about it. but if u argue with them about it they get emotional as shit its like talking to a brick wall.

No. Get it through your stubborn ass hard head. You cannot be -NOT- born gay. You are born with the genetic predisposition to be attracted to the opposite sex, due to that being the only way you can procreate. Fuckin' hell.

StreetHazard
10-11-2009, 09:30 PM
WOW this poll is a little too close, sums up the ignorance and intolerance of the south

almost 1/2 want them to burn in hell? you bastards need to get out more and experience something else besides your shitty cow pastures and trailer parks. gay people keep neighborhoods safe and increase property value. and they don't steal cars or motorcycles, and not to mention "most" are fucking hilarious. I love gay neighbors.

imperception
10-11-2009, 09:43 PM
I hate when people say"I dont mind him being gay, thats him", or "Gay people dont bother me" or something along those lines.

I believe that people who say this will and might turn gay one day, cus they just dont see nothing wrong with being gay.

How many of you are okey with someone being gay. Don't bring religion into this please. I beleive that if you was born a man, BE A FUCKING MAN, and dont take it up your ass.

Answer with a yes or a no and why you feel that way.

QUESTION:

The truth is, we're all on this planet to be something or do something. No religion here, just saying. Other than this, what would be the point of our existence? If it is YOUR thoughts that gay marriage, rights, etc are all wrong, then that's fine.

People don't turn gay, they ignore it or their parents make them ignore it. It's been proven over and over again. I think if you look around or maybe knew a gay person or two, they're not all typical of the effeminate types (which admittingly is a bit of a turn off in any situation), they have lives and do productive things in life. I think you would find yourself with a differing opinion if you chose to understand it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around. Even though it might not be your choice of things, don't hate for no real reason. If you don't like the idea, walk away from the situation. I am NOT calling you out, just asking you to chose to have an open mind and accept what's around you instead of fighting it.

As far as I'm concerned, I try and understand and be chill with all people mate. That lifestyle is NOT my choice, however, gotta try and love everybody mate, otherwise it seems life will be made much harder.

Buttons
10-11-2009, 11:29 PM
So, here Buttons calls out someone for being gay, whether it be true or not...

And here we have a claim that it doesn't matter...

She's not the only one that has made a stupid ass, contradicting post either.

Personally, I think homosexuality is a mental disorder. Lulz.

How is my post contradicting?

Catnip
10-11-2009, 11:35 PM
How is my post contradicting?

If it didn't matter, you wouldn't question his orientation or call him out on it.

Just like if someone doesn't care for Arbys, then they won't eat you out.

BURN.

P.S. I love you.

Buttons
10-11-2009, 11:39 PM
If it didn't matter, you wouldn't question his orientation or call him out on it.

Just like if someone doesn't care for Arbys, then they won't eat you out.

BURN.

P.S. I love you.

I'm just saying by the way he talks about homosexuals, it seems like he is in the closet about it. Nothing contradicts. I don't care if he is or not. Just calling it as I see it.

You're with Bri and were with Kayla.

burn :ninja:

P.S. I love you.

Catnip
10-11-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm just saying by the way he talks about homosexuals, it seems like he is in the closet about it. Nothing contradicts. I don't care if he is or not. Just calling it as I see it.

You're with Bri and were with Kayla.

burn :ninja:

P.S. I love you.

I only got a burn from kayla.

LOL WUT

Buttons
10-11-2009, 11:42 PM
I only got a burn from kayla.

LOL WUT

awkward.

Caster Semenya. Just sayin'

Catnip
10-11-2009, 11:43 PM
awkward.

Caster Semenya. Just sayin'

That's not nice. Kayla is white.

lulz

Buttons
10-11-2009, 11:44 PM
That's not nice. Kayla is white.

lulz

Her sista from another mista?

02SloWrx
10-11-2009, 11:45 PM
The truth is, we're all on this planet to be something or do something. No religion here, just saying. Other than this, what would be the point of our existence? If it is YOUR thoughts that gay marriage, rights, etc are all wrong, then that's fine.

People don't turn gay, they ignore it or their parents make them ignore it. It's been proven over and over again. I think if you look around or maybe knew a gay person or two, they're not all typical of the effeminate types (which admittingly is a bit of a turn off in any situation), they have lives and do productive things in life. I think you would find yourself with a differing opinion if you chose to understand it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around. Even though it might not be your choice of things, don't hate for no real reason. If you don't like the idea, walk away from the situation. I am NOT calling you out, just asking you to chose to have an open mind and accept what's around you instead of fighting it.

As far as I'm concerned, I try and understand and be chill with all people mate. That lifestyle is NOT my choice, however, gotta try and love everybody mate, otherwise it seems life will be made much harder.

At least one logical response in this thread without "you're gay for making this thread" comment.

Catnip
10-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Her sista from another mista?

Shim from another kim?

I only lol'd because I think her mom's name is kim.

02SloWrx
10-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Shim from another kim?

haha at your signature. we know that kid isn't gay. :lmfao:

Buttons
10-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Shim from another kim?

I don't think that was her mom :dunno: if so, she's a body builder on the roids.

oh wait, she is a body builder on roids.

Catnip
10-11-2009, 11:57 PM
haha at your signature. we know that kid isn't gay. :lmfao:

lol. We know it's not you as a kid then

:D

Buttons
10-12-2009, 12:00 AM
kayla's "mom"

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=200664&stc=1&d=1252384531

02SloWrx
10-12-2009, 12:04 AM
lol. We know it's not you as a kid then

:D

:thinking:

FUCK YOU!

Catnip
10-12-2009, 12:18 AM
:thinking:

FUCK YOU!

LOL <3

BluesClues
10-12-2009, 12:20 AM
I like how one of the tags says "blues is lesbo" :lmfao:

imperception
10-12-2009, 07:43 AM
At least one logical response in this thread without "you're gay for making this thread" comment.

mate, if it's about being logical, then you've seen the light. We can only lead you to water, it's up to you to drink (metaphorically of course). It's like I said, if you fight what's around you, you'll have a short and desperate life. It's not worth it.

I wouldn't call you out for your thoughts, to each their own, but I must say it seems that you are fighting something that just isn't worth it. You ever try meditation? Find yourself at peace with the rest of the world around you mate.

I understand this little bubble we live in is rather egotistical and there are those that thrive on that, but honestly, who cares what others do around you mate, unless it directly affects you, your lifestyle, your income, or your family why would you spend the time wondering?

:2cents::goodjob:

98blackcivic
10-12-2009, 08:34 AM
i hate gay ppl
they should all be put on a rocket, and then told to live on mars of the moon or something
better yet
a gay colony in space like the star ship enterprise

coordinates for the new enterprise, a black hole in the middle of milky way galaxy!

plz america, do not put me in power, you will miss your gays