PDA

View Full Version : Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize, WL (light) Edition

Evil Goat
10-09-2009, 09:11 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_nobel_peace

so in between Noon on January 20th, when he took office, and February 1st, which is the nomination deadline, he was able to effectively reduce nuclear armament, even though Iran just test fired one of their biggest missiles and experts say they will be capable of attaching a nuclear warhead to it within 5-7 years?

makes sense to me...

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 09:28 AM
I'm almost inclined to change the thread title..
Who the fuck uses the word negro anymore anyway?

MongolPup
10-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Obama wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm)

Obama award sad - NI Nobel winner (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8299205.stm)

World reacts to Obama peace prize (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298802.stm)

I love this quote:

TALIBAN SPOKESMAN ZABIHULLAH MUJAHID

We have seen no change in his strategy for peace. He has done nothing for peace in Afghanistan. He has not taken a single step for peace in Afghanistan or to make this country stable.

We condemn the award of the Noble Peace Prize for Obama. We condemn the institute's awarding him the peace prize. We condemn this year's peace prize as unjust.

MOTHERFUCKERS WHO ARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT MAKING STEPS FOR PEACE OR STABILITY?!

Vteckidd
10-09-2009, 09:44 AM
he doesnt come close to deserving it, anyone that thinks he does is a blind cheerleader

Evil Goat
10-09-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm almost inclined to change the thread title..
Who the fuck uses the word negro anymore anyway?

go swing form obama's nuts elsewhere...

what else should i call him? the great president? the savior of the united states? all hail president obama? no thanks and fuck you

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 09:47 AM
go swing form obama's nuts elsewhere...

:rolleyes:
Did I mention anything that would show support for Obama, in regards to this particular issue?

Reading > you.

I solely mentioned the fucking title of the thread, genius.

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 09:49 AM
what else should i call him? the great president? the savior of the united states? all hail president obama? no thanks and fuck you

Would you call anyone else a fucking negro?
IDC if you like him or not.

Evil Goat
10-09-2009, 09:49 AM
:rolleyes:
Did I mention anything that would show support for Obama, in regards to this particular issue?

Reading > you.

I solely mentioned the fucking title of the thread, genius.

FUCK YOU....

:D

MongolPup
10-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Calm down ladies. For the record I changed the title.

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 09:52 AM
And for the record, I don't believe he's been around/done enough to win such a prestigious award, to be quite honest.

§treet_§peed
10-09-2009, 09:55 AM
I was about to make a thread asking the same thing. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? I had always thought to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize you had to do something great for the world. What the fuck has this ass hat done?

Vteckidd
10-09-2009, 09:59 AM
it has nothing to do with him being black. Race is not the issue.

However, the issue is that for some reason, they decided to give him the PEACE award, when he has DONE NOTHING TO PERPETUATE PEACE.

Previous recipients include

GHANDI
MLK
Koffi Annan
Doctors without Borders
YASSER ARAFAT , Chairman of the Executive Committee of the PLO, President of the Palestinian National Authority.

SHIMON PERES , Foreign Minister of Israel.

YITZHAK RABIN , Prime Minister of Israel.

NELSON MANDELA Leader of the ANC.

Dalai Lama

Mother Teresa

WHERE THE FUCK DOES OBAMA EVEN COME CLOSE TO THOSE PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS.

However in the last few years its gone to whackjobs like Al Gore, so i guess anything is possible

§treet_§peed
10-09-2009, 10:08 AM
I guess it's just the world we live in today.

zspeed24
10-09-2009, 10:12 AM
YASSER ARAFAT , Chairman of the Executive Committee of the PLO, President of the Palestinian National Authority.

Terrorist

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Terrorist

SHIMON PERES , Foreign Minister of Israel.

YITZHAK RABIN , Prime Minister of Israel.

How about these 2?:thinking:

S2KJD
10-09-2009, 10:14 AM
trying to figure out y he would of won this is like trying to figure out how to stop world hunger...gl.

Vteckidd
10-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Terrorist

Correct, but they were all given the peace prize because they had reached peace in that time period something that had never been achieved up until that point.

Not saying i agree with it

Hondarider33
10-09-2009, 10:18 AM
I was about to make a thread asking the same thing. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? I had always thought to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize you had to do something great for the world. What the fuck has this ass hat done?

amen, to ALL of that, what is he really doing for us?

S2KJD
10-09-2009, 10:20 AM
sorry nevermind i forgot the netherlands are looking/in need of money and the US doesnt even get a vote so looky there it was solved b/f world hunger, dumb me.

Echonova
10-09-2009, 10:22 AM
The only other two sitting Presidents to win the Nobel is Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson. The two (other) biggest progressives in the history of the US. No agenda here obviously.

Fantastic.

rehab
10-09-2009, 10:23 AM
In this case Nobel peace prize = "he's black and not George Bush" prize.

Hondarider33
10-09-2009, 10:24 AM
^^

stillaneon
10-09-2009, 10:25 AM
In this case Nobel peace prize = "he's black and not George Bush" prize.

Exactly.

rehab
10-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Personally I have no problem with Obama and support a lot of what he does, but the nomination process for the 2009 Noble Peace Prize ended on February 1st. He was in office like 3minutes and was already nominated? Shit's kinda fucked cause he hasn't even really done anything yet. Take Alfred Nobel. Dude gave us wonderful inventions for peace. Blasting caps, explosives, and an assortment of other things that we're able to use with precision today. LOL

The Peace Prize has never been about Peace anyways. It's all about politics. A subject I don't really care aboot.

zspeed24
10-09-2009, 10:31 AM

Guess it is relative to your views on Israel. Where as the PLO until 1993 was considered to be a terrorist organization by the United States.

Ziptied
10-09-2009, 02:24 PM
I wasnt aware giving money that isnt yours to banks and carmakers makes you worthy of such an award.

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 02:38 PM
I wasnt aware giving money that isnt yours to banks and carmakers makes you worthy of such an award.

If those were the prerequisites, Bush would have won as well.:goodjob:

Echonova
10-09-2009, 02:54 PM
If those were the prerequisites, Bush would have won as well.:goodjob:No doubt.

bonezMTA
10-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Obama is nowhere near something special like that

Paul
10-09-2009, 03:21 PM
when we were at lunch one of the guys asked they table "why did obama win a nobel prize" ... no exaggeration a black guy was walking by and said "b/c he is awesome!"

i thought that was fucking hilarious... all of us sat there like - did he just say that :thinking:

collins
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Would you call anyone else a fucking negro?
IDC if you like him or not. lol i do... frequently, actually.

And for the record, I don't believe he's been around/done enough to win such a prestigious award, to be quite honest.
100% agreed

JITB
10-09-2009, 03:30 PM
when we were at lunch one of the guys asked they table "why did obama win a nobel prize" ... no exaggeration a black guy was walking by and said "b/c he is awesome!"

i thought that was fucking hilarious... all of us sat there like - did he just say that :thinking:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

xxbckiexx
10-09-2009, 03:31 PM
why the fuck did this asshole win a nobel peace prize? what the fuck is wrong with the world today.

JITB
10-09-2009, 03:33 PM
why the fuck did this asshole win a nobel peace prize? what the fuck is wrong with the world today.

y u so angry man!

Julio
10-09-2009, 04:00 PM
When I first heard this , I thought it was some joke played on saturday night live or something...

Is a setup.. Obama is setting all his cheerleaders .. The 3rd Antichrist is coming..

xxbckiexx
10-09-2009, 04:02 PM
this is unbelievable.. i can't belive this seriously, are you fucking kidding me? someone said this to me today and i told them "stop getting your news from theonion.com"

i am speechless. unfuckingbeleivable.

JITB
10-09-2009, 04:04 PM
u all should start a petition.. to have a recount..

xxbckiexx
10-09-2009, 04:06 PM
u all should start a petition.. to have a recount..

recount for what idiot?

he doesn't deserve it, period. this now labels the nobel peace price useless. it used to be a symbol, that actually meant something. now it's worth jack shit. everyone in this thread deserves a nobel peace price as much as this idiot.

JITB
10-09-2009, 04:13 PM
recount for what idiot?

he doesn't deserve it, period. this now labels the nobel peace price useless. it used to be a symbol, that actually meant something. now it's worth jack shit. everyone in this thread deserves a nobel peace price as much as this idiot.

RECOUNT!
RECOUNT!
RECOUNT!
RECOUNT!
RECOUNT!

IM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! OBAMA MAKES ME ANGRY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! ANGER!!!!!!!

xxbckiexx
10-09-2009, 04:14 PM
RECOUNT!
RECOUNT!
RECOUNT!
RECOUNT!
RECOUNT!

IM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! OBAMA MAKES ME ANGRY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! ANGER!!!!!!!

you're an idiot. has nothing to do with obama, just the sheer fact that he doesn't deserve.

JITB
10-09-2009, 04:17 PM
you're an idiot. has nothing to do with obama, just the sheer fact that he doesn't deserve.

lol obama himself said the same thing...soooooooo what are you getting at?

http://www.laprogressive.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/obama-bo-running.gif

Evil Goat
10-09-2009, 04:18 PM

where's he going? a dog fight?

xxbckiexx
10-09-2009, 04:20 PM

he was trying to be "humble". wait for his second "memoir" and it'll be all about how he deserved it.

JITB
10-09-2009, 04:21 PM
he was trying to be "humble". wait for his second "memoir" and it'll be all about how he deserved it.

oh so now your a gypsy fortune teller!

collins
10-09-2009, 04:23 PM
they ALL fuckng say that :lmfao: of COURSE he said that. if he didnt, he'd be a pompous sonuvabitch!

JITB
10-09-2009, 04:25 PM
they ALL fuckng say that :lmfao: of COURSE he said that. if he didnt, he'd be a pompous sonuvabitch!

true...but its not his fault.. he had no idea. Some people act like he submitted himself, for the award. People act like it hurt their hearts...but didnt even know it was up or didnt care. until they said Obama won........mad world!

Evil Goat
10-09-2009, 04:30 PM
true...but its not his fault.. he had no idea. Some people act like he submitted himself, for the award. People act like it hurt their hearts...but didnt even know it was up or didnt care. until they said Obama won........mad world!

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z288/onewheelneal/smilies/nutswing1cg9.gif

xxbckiexx
10-09-2009, 04:31 PM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z288/onewheelneal/smilies/nutswing1cg9.gif

exactly.

fucking JITB thinking that any nobel peace price winner would be like "YEA I FUCKIN SO DESERVED THIS SHIT, IM THE FUCKIN PEACE MASTER FLEX UP IN THIS BITCH. GOD DAMN RIGHT YO UPRESENTED ME WITH THIS".

JITB
10-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Oh wow.. u all are hilarious! now im a nut swinger? nothing i said supports or disagrees with anything....

try again monekeeeeys!

xxbckiexx
10-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Oh wow.. u all are hilarious! now im a nut swinger? nothing i said supports or disagrees with anything....

try again monekeeeeys!

you keep saying we're getting mad because he won, and obama makes us mad, then you said he was humble about winning. you're in complete defense of him. stop being in denial and just admit it. you crave a deep homosexual relationship with our president.

JITB
10-09-2009, 04:38 PM
you keep saying we're getting mad because he won, and obama makes us mad, then you said he was humble about winning. you're in complete defense of him. stop being in denial and just admit it. you crave a deep homosexual relationship with our president.

i did say that.... people that seem to get upset over something they prob could give 2 shits about a week ago make me laugh, and or are clearly insane. I mean he seemed humble.. but like collins said most are... im not in defense im just stating truth.....

Me personally dont give a shit who won....

Evil Goat
10-09-2009, 04:50 PM

try again monekeeeeys!

i'm white :thinking:

http://www.newsgroper.com/files/post_images/6a00d8341c68d353ef00e554eb645c8833640wi.jpg

btw, im just fucking with ya....i could careless....none of this actually effects me or my way of life so i could give two shits about it

EJ25RUN
10-09-2009, 05:24 PM

You're blind dude. Seriously.

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 09:41 PM
You're blind dude. Seriously.

Bec I'm not an Israeli sympathizer?:rolleyes:

FAM0U5
10-09-2009, 09:47 PM
You get the nobel peace prize based on thoughts and ideas?

well hell then... My ideas has led me to believe that dog piss will cure cancer.

now were is my nobel prize.

BobbyFresco
10-09-2009, 09:53 PM
You get the nobel peace prize based on thoughts and ideas?

well hell then... My ideas has led me to believe that dog piss will cure cancer.

now were is my nobel prize.

Spelling is a prerequisite.
WHERE.
You fail.:lmfao:

Evil Goat
10-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Spelling is a prerequisite.
WHERE.
You fail.:lmfao:

lol...and i hate your signature

TheGodfather
10-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Wtf, how come this thread doesn't get moved like all of mine? Bullshit on this site.

And fuck obama. Commie piece of shit.