PDA

View Full Version : thread for the hotel pasrty

DJ XtRaKŠ
10-15-2005, 11:02 PM
im already drunk and already here...fuckin right doggie

HyPer50
10-15-2005, 11:04 PM
lol i'm right there with ya man... when i first read the title i thought it said th hostile pastry lol...

DJ XtRaKŠ
10-16-2005, 01:42 AM
i totally meant hotel party for lea anne and pher...so yeah, im home now and still drinkin my ass off

DJ XtRaKŠ
10-16-2005, 01:44 AM
so yeah i just saw JM crawl through the hallway drunk aS fuckin hell, wow that was great, everyone flame him for being a lightwethg

TranceDJ06
10-16-2005, 01:47 AM
Drive home drunk? Thats Smart Dude! :goodjob:

DJ XtRaKŠ
10-16-2005, 02:00 AM
Drive home drunk? Thats Smart Dude! :goodjob:

yeah thats exactly what i did you fucking idiot...im not that stupid :goodjob: morons

Boosted S60R
10-16-2005, 02:26 AM
I have like 4 peeps at my house that are drunk as hell.

DrivenMind
10-16-2005, 02:30 AM
i got driven home and Im, cuiirrnely drunk as hell.

that party was gay as shit, everyone was to fucking scared to talk to one another...

LAME.
LAMe.
LAME.

That best part of the night was a german girl named "Silvia" talking to me about her being a former DJ...

I never delt with any strippers before... so I'm a tad sad I didn't do the $10 a lap dance thing, but I like saving my money... who knows maybe I'm an asshole.

RandomGuy
10-16-2005, 02:33 AM
Wear all black, knock on their door at night. As soon as the door opens, grab the child that opened it and slam his/her face against the ground. Take a huge bite out of her neck, eat the meat that came off. Do this to all the kids until there is only one left, rape this one and eat his/her heart after. Go to sleep, when you wake up you will have the power of immortality and flight.

jrobbins30041
10-16-2005, 02:53 AM
^^ WTF??

Tbird_guy
10-16-2005, 06:37 AM
thats why he is Random Guy.

The Ren
10-16-2005, 08:47 AM

that party was gay as shit, everyone was to fucking scared to talk to one another...

LAME.
LAMe.
LAME.

That best part of the night was a german girl named "Silvia" talking to me about her being a former DJ...

I never delt with any strippers before... so I'm a tad sad I didn't do the $10 a lap dance thing, but I like saving my money... who knows maybe I'm an asshole.
Nice finally meeting you last night

Leisa
10-16-2005, 11:51 AM
so... the party was a bust huh????.. thats a shame I figured it would have been awesome

The Yousef
10-16-2005, 02:24 PM
so yeah i just saw JM crawl through the hallway drunk aS fuckin hell, wow that was great, everyone flame him for being a lightwethg

don't worry...i shall mock him in person

yousef

eViLMunkey
10-16-2005, 02:55 PM
yeah JM was Gone.. still was this morning when he stopped by my work..

fawk_you
10-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Thank you so much Matt, when you get a chance, PM me on AIM....

Thanks to everyone else for coming out, I have nothing else to say. :)

Speedm0(\)key
10-16-2005, 04:47 PM
dang.. good thing i didnt go. im broke

BufordŽ
10-16-2005, 05:11 PM
I wish I had gone, but I didn't get out of work real late.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 05:19 PM
matt, you owe me a pack of cigarettes, you thief!!! :2up:

DJ XtRaKŠ
10-16-2005, 06:22 PM
matt, you owe me a pack of cigarettes, you thief!!! :2up:

yeah im so sorry for that...i got home and was like, WTF...marbrolo lights?!?!?! ick...

but as for everything else i had a good time, too bad that some of the people there are pussys and cant deal with shit, oh well...

but as far as my alcohol last night, i was fine at the party but when i got home ryan decided to fill me full of jager (4 double shots that is) and well i puked on my floor in my room and then finally made it to the toilet...so yes, me and JM both puked in the same toilet last night...shitty

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 06:28 PM
yeah, it sucked! as soon as you left, i realized i only had 1 cigarette left! i wasn't very happy :(

you seemed kinda tipsy before you left so i can only imagine what the jager did :D

BufordŽ
10-16-2005, 07:42 PM
yeah im so sorry for that...i got home and was like, WTF...marbrolo lights?!?!?! ick...

but as for everything else i had a good time, too bad that some of the people there are pussys and cant deal with shit, oh well...

but as far as my alcohol last night, i was fine at the party but when i got home ryan decided to fill me full of jager (4 double shots that is) and well i puked on my floor in my room and then finally made it to the toilet...so yes, me and JM both puked in the same toilet last night...shitty

Asshole. Don't blame eveything on me. Though, it woulda been funny to see you hammered.

collins
10-16-2005, 08:32 PM
hey guys, sorry i didnt stay longer, but today was a bitch at work. had a good time tho!

SwurvinIn
10-16-2005, 08:39 PM
there was soooo many guys there and 3 girls, so if there was anything lame about it thats all...and the stripper could have been a bunch hotter! but overall i had a good time babysitting alex and drew...haha

DonGori
10-16-2005, 08:40 PM
yeh heard they were hammerd, good story to hear haha

drupason
10-16-2005, 08:43 PM
i dont need any babysitting! haha just give me my bag and ill be fine!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yousef
10-16-2005, 09:00 PM
i dont need any babysitting! haha just give me my bag and ill be fine!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah...it was alex who needed babysitting...wOOt! it sucks being the only sober person...fucking shit

soxfan30
10-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Actually, me and Ren were sober too, with her driving and me being straight-edge (or as some people call it, being a pussy...but whatever, I'm used to it), so you're not alone there.

God
10-16-2005, 11:21 PM
there was soooo many guys there and 3 girls, so if there was anything lame about it thats all...and the stripper could have been a bunch hotter! but overall i had a good time babysitting alex and drew...haha

You expect anything less than a party I'm not at?
Hell, I could have multiplied the Ladies. :D

Oh and to the kid who is "straight edge", It's cool not to do drugs, look at me I'm god, but "straight edge" kids also don't do anything sexual. WTF?? LIFE IS ABOUT HOOKIN UP WITH THE HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Seymour222
10-17-2005, 12:18 AM

LAME.
LAMe.
LAME.

Its all good. Dude. You should have got the dance I offered to buy you.

Seymour222
10-17-2005, 12:21 AM
I apologize for the hostility in advance.

DrivenMind
10-17-2005, 12:34 AM
and far as your post, rude and uncalled for, Im sure you can be decent and not like a prick, "Lame. Lame. Lame...just like you douchebag.

I "totally" posted that when I got home still drunk as shit. I was looking forward to meeting a lot of people. I didn't.

The people that showed all took off in one big ass group it was pretty sad... but thanks for informing me of my being a douchebag.

The Ren
10-17-2005, 12:36 AM
You expect anything less than a party I'm not at?
Hell, I could have multiplied the Ladies. :D

Oh and to the kid who is "straight edge", It's cool not to do drugs, look at me I'm god, but "straight edge" kids also don't do anything sexual. WTF?? LIFE IS ABOUT HOOKIN UP WITH THE HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
Nah he is my boyfriend.. currently going on 17+ months now.. We still do "sexual" things just not premiscuesly (sp).. He just doesnt drink or do drugs...Which I dont either...

soxfan30
10-17-2005, 12:39 AM
To each their own...but personally, I'd like to not have my penis fall off from a combination of STDs, thanks.

Scrappy
10-17-2005, 12:40 AM
wow what the hell did we miss? not asking for details just saying... damn people... i still wanna know who the hell was pretending to be me to mr estiss... lol but glad some got drunk, no one got hurt, and everyone made it home safely or atleast to somewhere safely.

DJ XtRaKŠ
10-17-2005, 02:21 AM
safe...yes....but sick....good lord...im still feelin shitty

silver
10-17-2005, 08:21 AM
The people that showed all took off in one big ass group it was pretty sad...

As far as I know.. Its a good thing that they left... cause for one there was no food at the party and there was drinking that was anticipated before the party even began... We all ate before hand, but after drinking its a smart idea to have something to snack on... and for two.. if half of the people didnt leave that did, it would not have been pretty with the amount of people that got sick, and yeah that is no ones fault but their own, but it was all in good fun. In our group that showed up there were DD's so if certain people left then we all kinda had to leave which was just being smart so it's sad that people are hating on that IMO.

And I am not being mean I just feel that stuff is being said about us and the group I was with and I want to know fi thats the case and if I am wrong, tell me...

BTEC
10-17-2005, 08:35 AM
dnt worry bout all that heather. it is true that the party pretty much died when yawl left so obviously it wasnt a party ne way. there was a bunch of ppl there just to drink everybodys shit. and i heard that there were alot of ppl who drank b4 they got there but oh well. its not yawl fault that everybody else decided to leave when yawl did. i wouldve left too but to an extent i couldnt. i was screwed bc i was up stairs, outside, in the "party room" and all looking for everybody and trying to hve fun. this party is exactly y i wanted to invite ppl we all knew. i was cool but im extra pissed about it now. once again, it not yawls fault so dnt wer bout dat sheet.

kelly marie
10-17-2005, 08:36 AM
well heather all of our friends came as a group and im sure if we stayed drew, alex and jm would have puked everywhere.. lol if one person wanted to leave we all left... i just think that things could have been planned a little better and if it was not so hyped up then no one would have been disappointed.. i know that everytime we get together on a wednesday we all have a good time and we all socialize.. there is no need to be mean to people because things didnt go your way.. im sorry again.. jesse and wayne i did have fun while we were there...

silver
10-17-2005, 08:40 AM
dnt worry bout all that heather. it is true that the party pretty much died when yawl left so obviously it wasnt a party ne way. there was a bunch of ppl there just to drink everybodys shit. and i heard that there were alot of ppl who drank b4 they got there but oh well. its not yawl fault that everybody else decided to leave when yawl did. i wouldve left too but to an extent i couldnt. i was screwed bc i was up stairs, outside, in the "party room" and all looking for everybody and trying to hve fun. this party is exactly y i wanted to invite ppl we all knew. i was cool but im extra pissed about it now. once again, it not yawls fault so dnt wer bout dat sheet.

Ok I apreciate that.. I was just worried that you guys were mad at us... I feel better that you are not mad at me :D :idb:

The Yousef
10-17-2005, 08:45 AM
I feel better that you are not mad at me :D :idb:

I'M MAD AT YOU!!!!! OOOOoooooooo...now what?

j/k...

but yeah...if we would have stayed another 10 minutes JM, Alex, and Drew would be projectile vomiting.....so IMO we left at the perfect time....so yeah...and to make everyone feel better...i present you with this:

:boobies:

yousef

BTEC
10-17-2005, 10:41 AM
Ok I apreciate that.. I was just worried that you guys were mad at us... I feel better that you are not mad at me :D :idb:
cool. now bring me some popeyes. lol!!!

silver
10-17-2005, 10:42 AM
cool. now bring me some popeyes. lol!!!

You are far from me.... and my car is being funny so i am trying not to drive it too much or i would... lol

BTEC
10-17-2005, 10:43 AM
You are far from me.... and my car is being funny so i am trying not to drive it too much or i would... lol
i know just wanted to say something stupid, plus im hungry as a mofo.

kelly marie
10-17-2005, 10:49 AM
mmmmm food... what should i eat today?

BTEC
10-17-2005, 10:51 AM
mmmmm food... what should i eat today?
good question. im standing here starving to death trying to figure out what i want to eat. lol!!!

kelly marie
10-17-2005, 10:57 AM
i guess ill get wendys... hmmmmmm

BTEC
10-17-2005, 11:00 AM
i guess ill get wendys... hmmmmmm
i was thinking about wendys bc the mandarin chicken salad is banging. but i want sbarros pretty bad too. everybody should deliver!!

kelly marie
10-17-2005, 11:01 AM
mm pizza.. that sounds good... heather bring me sumptin .. ewww cracker barrell

DJ XtRaKŠ
10-17-2005, 11:02 AM
mm pizza.. that sounds good... heather bring me sumptin .. ewww cracker barrell

fat ass

BTEC
10-17-2005, 11:04 AM
fat ass
:yumyum:

kelly marie
10-17-2005, 11:05 AM
yeah matt you know me.. now stfu loser

Kristi
10-17-2005, 11:05 AM
yeah matt you know me.. now stfu loser

he just wants to pokey butt you!

BTEC
10-17-2005, 11:06 AM
he just wants to pokey butt you!
like reverse psychology or something. lol!!!!

DJ XtRaKŠ
10-17-2005, 11:06 AM
no not really

kelly marie
10-17-2005, 11:10 AM
lol and we all know why.. :gay:

Kristi
10-17-2005, 11:15 AM
lol and we all know why.. :gay:

:lmao:

The Yousef
10-17-2005, 11:18 AM
im standing here starving to death !!

story of my life this month....lol

The Yousef
10-17-2005, 11:25 AM
FINE IGNORE THE BOOBIES I GAVE TO Y'ALL ON PAGE 3!!!!!!

lol...sorry

yousef

BTEC
10-17-2005, 11:25 AM
story of my life this month....lol
oh yeah i 4got. i feel ur pain.