PDA

View Full Version : Guy tried to follow me home

Maverick
10-08-2009, 11:02 AM
i was leaving work yesterday during rush hour and there was a long ass line of cars trying to make a left turn. So i drove all the way up to the front and saw a gap in between cars. I made eye contact with the guy in the car next to me and asked if i could get in front of him. Usually people give the go ahead but this guy said no. Ive never had this happen to me before so i laughed at him. The light turned green and I cut him off anyways. Afterwards i lose the guy who was tailing my ass and 5 minutes later i notice the same guy behind me. I was thinking this must just be coincidence. So i pretend to turn into a neighborhood and notice he is turning too, so i book it down the street while he tries to follow me. it is a two lane road so when i see an opening i make a quick U-turn and dip outta there. I pull into a parking lot and notice his car fly by 30 seconds later. I wonder how far he woulda followed me. Damn road ragers

DeutscheBAG!
10-08-2009, 11:08 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/1252264013374.jpg

MR2DR
10-08-2009, 11:14 AM
I hate people like that. I mean, it's not like he was gonna do shit anyways.. but then again, you never know nowadays. some fucked up people out there.

MachNU
10-08-2009, 11:15 AM
should have let him follow you to your house, story would have been more interesting!

Okie_doke.
10-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Man I just heard of someone giving another guy the finger and he followed him home and beat the guys ass with a tire iron or some shit, gotta be careful of the idiots out there

Maverick
10-08-2009, 11:19 AM
should have let him follow you to your house, story would have been more interesting!

shoulda just went into a parking lot and drive in circles see how long i could keep it up

xxbckiexx
10-08-2009, 11:22 AM
lmao. fucking people have nothing better to do but make your day shittier. i never ask, i just cut in if i see an opening. the way i see it, if you left the opening, i was meant to be in that opening.

oneSLOWex
Stupid for him to try to follow you home.....BUT you should have waited in line like everyone else instead of cutting in front of a bunch of cars.

lanning
this dude came in my apartment complex the other day bc he was behind me and i pulled in slow so my car wouldnt scrape and asked me what my problem was

Maverick
10-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Stupid for him to try to follow you home.....BUT you should have waited in line like everyone else instead of cutting in front of a bunch of cars.

yea i wasnt gonna wait in a 10 min line when the 2 lands next to the left lane were completely open

Nismo
10-08-2009, 11:40 AM
He was gonna rape that sweet ass

S2KJD
10-08-2009, 11:44 AM
wow some really funny comments in here lol! yeah im with the xxbcki guy as there is always an opening as u just got to find it and if not then create one but u do then u run the risk of pissing people of and now days like most have said it could get ugly...

smart to be aware of your surroundings though and pull into a false hood :goodjob:

BluesClues
10-08-2009, 11:47 AM
People are truely nutz yo!!!! He probably would have tried to fight you, you never know these days. I had a lady try and fuck up my mom's Lexus while was driving it. She kept trying to make me t-bone her by turning in front of me and slamming on her brakes. I got out of the car and started yelling at her because I was ready to fight by then, but realized this bitch might shoot me, so I got back in and got her tag number lol

Greddypacked
10-08-2009, 11:57 AM
People are truely nutz yo!!!! He probably would have tried to fight you, you never know these days. I had a lady try and fuck up my mom's Lexus while was driving it. She kept trying to make me t-bone her by turning in front of me and slamming on her brakes. I got out of the car and started yelling at her because I was ready to fight by then, but realized this bitch might shoot me, so I got back in and got her tag number lol

LOL....

Ya people are crazier w/ the economy slow, so becareful and dont act a fool people like LUDA says.

D3UC3S
10-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Shoulda just stopped and asked him WTF was up....if you got the balls to cut him off like that then you should have the balls to get out and ask him why he was following you.....

Hate to say it but you kinda bitched out:goodjob:

SicStang03
10-08-2009, 04:01 PM
I had a guy so no to me too, once. I laughed and asked if he was serious... then he looked and said "go ahead" like he wanted to kill himself LOL

TSiFTW
10-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Shoulda just stopped and asked him WTF was up....if you got the balls to cut him off like that then you should have the balls to get out and ask him why he was following you.....

Hate to say it but you kinda bitched out:goodjob:

xmuther fucking2. You got the balls to cut him off but then run from him. LOLOLOL. Guess thats called locked in your car thuggin'. Kinda likie ethuggin' only people can't shoot you through a computer screen. Advice, don't want your ass kicked, don't do shit to piss people off.

G.C
10-08-2009, 04:44 PM

Hate to say it but you kinda bitched out

X2.

Buttons
10-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Same thing happened to me awhile back. I was on my way to the kennesaw varsity. This lane suddenly was two lanes right where I was coming up at. The lanes were for turning left.. I guess the person behind me didn't think I was going over, but i had my blinker on. Anyways, she had floored it, and i was just gradually going over, just around the speed limit. She had to slam on her breaks even though she was in the grass/dirt area. She continued to follow me towards the varsity. And I'm like ohh, she's just going to the mall here. Well I finally park my car, and she's parked right behind me on the phone. She rolls down her window and is like "you could have caused a wreck... blah blah blah i'm calling the cops." And i'm like "okay, call the cops." and i just walked off. She followed me for a good 10-15 minutes, because I accidentally went the wrong way.

Jecht
10-08-2009, 08:51 PM
I just don't ask.

TTaz02
10-08-2009, 10:26 PM

40th GT
10-08-2009, 10:32 PM
i was leaving work yesterday during rush hour and there was a long ass line of cars trying to make a left turn. So i drove all the way up to the front and saw a gap in between cars. I made eye contact with the guy in the car next to me and asked if i could get in front of him. Usually people give the go ahead but this guy said no. Ive never had this happen to me before so i laughed at him. The light turned green and I cut him off anyways. Afterwards i lose the guy who was tailing my ass and 5 minutes later i notice the same guy behind me. I was thinking this must just be coincidence. So i pretend to turn into a neighborhood and notice he is turning too, so i book it down the street while he tries to follow me. it is a two lane road so when i see an opening i make a quick U-turn and dip outta there. I pull into a parking lot and notice his car fly by 30 seconds later. I wonder how far he woulda followed me. Damn road ragers
candy canee...

bonezMTA
10-10-2009, 03:17 PM
shulda jus brake checked his ass!!!!!!

Kasper
10-10-2009, 05:52 PM
hell na.. I hate that shit. I'd be pissed to.. I had a guy cut me off to swirve into the turning lane and as I got beside him he tried to swirve out and damn near pushed me into another car.. I hit the horn when he was comeing back and I guess it scared the shit outa him. cause if that didn't jumping off the road and running over a sign did!

deathrex
10-11-2009, 12:45 AM
You guys a right. You don't know what people will do. That's why I carry. I don't trust anyone out there.

NickW
10-11-2009, 02:08 AM
^^Yep. CCW permit FTW. Although I definitely try to aviod situations like this one, it's always nice to be ready.

bdydrpdmazda
10-11-2009, 08:11 AM
The OP did the right thing.