PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon vs Ferrari

Allstar3.8T
10-15-2005, 06:50 PM
So I am helping a local guy w/ his "stable" of awesome cars. I needed to do a lil work on his typhoon to get it cleaned up to sell. I never beat on tthese cars , they are low mile high value, but this case I had to do it once. On my way home I notice HIDs come FLYIN up on me. Ferrari. I think maybe a 360...regardless I have see it numerous times w/ in the last few weeks, w/ a dealer tag on it...Blk and beautiful. I must admit the typhoon is modded, larger turbo, external waste gate for easy adjustment, and water chiiled intercooler...plus higher boost than OEM.
As we turn left onto a local road I see him quickly pull out behind me, I am doin less than 5 mph, crawlin, and praying for him to bite. Well I heard the strange sound only a Ferrari makes when stabbed, and it was on. We never got hyper fast speeds...just not smart really, but... Typhoon took a couple on the dig, and never lost a step. OH, I realize at 90-100 mph that Ferrari was gonna walk past me, but it never happened, I am too smart, quit while ahead!! :)
Good times.

Cliff
10-15-2005, 07:06 PM
i have seen that car once up on 20 near loganville...very beautiful

Speedm0(\)key
10-15-2005, 09:16 PM
black 360 modena damn.. i think its the same car i messed with on hwy124 in snellville, haha i kept jumping on him from light to light (in the STi) haha he didnt look too happy