PDA

View Full Version : JDmFlava hands down worst ever.

thinkskater
10-07-2009, 05:52 AM
this may get long but ill try to keep it as short as possible.

i moved to Missouri recently. my mom passed away so i had to drive down to GA for the funeral. and i was trying to trade my wheels as one of the tires on my rota's had separated and was threatening my way back.

i noticed the person i traded my hatch for had traded and i tracked down the person he traded it too. pmed him offered a trade for his eg for delsol.

i didnt want to trade at first because he said the motor i left in it was still in it and some how the motor started smoking when i traded..... dont know but didnt trust the person was driving like sane driver so turned down his responded offer.

i tried to get a set of wheels from him, he offered to put the wheels on the car. still i declined as the motor was the issue now that my hatch had been whored out. so he offered 220 to meet in Greensboro GA. My phone was recently turned off as i had to use the money from the phone bill to get GA for my mothers funeral.all i could do was receive incoming calls. thats it. Nothing else.

I asked alot of thorough questions about the car as the car needed to make the 800 mile drive to Missouri. he got irritated and said quote Are we going to do this , im tired of bullshitin.

i then pmed him my conditions on the trade , he never responded. so i texted him (he gave his number previously) never answered. decided to cut my losses. woke up this morning decided to try again. left a voicemail Via pay phone and told him not to bother if he called after 11.

left it at that.

started my long ass drive to missouri. got to Rome GA at 11:30 He calls. agrees to give me 200 and meet at Greensboro with nasty ass 17's on my hatch. so i Backtracked 2 hours to olmost south carolina.

i Pulled up in greenboro and called him via a pay phone and this is the conversation...

ME:whats up this is kris with the del sol.
HIM:O,Whats up man?
ME:im in greensboro, im at a chevron right off the exit.
HIM:uhh.... i texted you i changed my mind....(static the phone line goes dead)

as i told him and i will say again for IA.... my phone had been turned off all i could get was incoming calls.
tried to continue call him (long distance mind you) 5 more times no answer. on a payphone.

It was a fault on my part to trust someone with no reputation , but , that hatch he has is my baby. it was the 2nd car i ever owned , the 1st honda i ever owned. i miss it dearly. so i went through ALOT to try to get it back.

i am not trying to get him banned just trying to show the nature of a kid when he isnt adult enough to tell someone the deal is off.

Trying to protect future buyers sellers from him

grow a pair. :goodjob:

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

ls-r teg
10-07-2009, 06:14 AM
damn man that sucks, sorry about your mom

thinkskater
10-07-2009, 06:26 AM
thanks man. yea its twice as messed up that this happened to me around this time. but i had it coming trusting a kid.

ilovemyhonda.
10-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Sorry to hear about your mom and the horrible situation you were in. Keep your head up!

MugenCrx
10-07-2009, 08:20 AM
sorry bout your mom but u tried to swap cars?...or wheels?? thread kinda confusing

eYezs1ck
10-07-2009, 09:41 AM
what part of missouri?

sorry for your loss

Glides
10-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Don't sweat it man. Punk ass kids these days have no idea of decency and their word means dogshit. But hey, there are laws that protect him from you kicking his ass. The way of the world, idiots are protected.

Sorry to hear about your mom.

masonhenson
10-07-2009, 10:14 AM
damn sorry to hear that. lets go to sc and whoop some ass? ill drive

Mmmm_Bacon
10-07-2009, 10:22 AM
damn homie, if i knew you were going to be coming through rome, i would have gave you 2 steelies with newish tires on em for your trip back considering the circumstances...

JDmFLAVA
10-07-2009, 01:17 PM
all got this shit all wrong, i called you back but it kept sayin to call this user type 1 in front of number so i tried that and it went to a dial tone, dont start bro. i didnt do shit, and your the one that wanted to trade me why would i throw my 16's on and 220 bucks...whatever bro, sorry bout your mom though.

JDmFLAVA
10-07-2009, 01:20 PM
forgot to mention, the dmv where i live was closed, so we couldnt have done a legal trade. sorry bro. next time your in town and your down its a definate.

Turbodude06
10-07-2009, 01:45 PM
forgot to mention, the dmv where i live was closed, so we couldnt have done a legal trade. sorry bro. next time your in town and your down its a definate.

I've traded 5 cars and never needed a DMV:goodjob:.... Sorry to hear about ur mom man IDK what I would do without mine....

zx3man
10-07-2009, 02:49 PM
i wish you would have let me know before i traded it i wish i had my ef back

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2009, 02:51 PM

Lolol. What does the DMV have to do with this? Later, QD.

eYezs1ck
10-07-2009, 02:58 PM

irrelevent

aguynamedpat
10-07-2009, 03:01 PM
all got this shit all wrong, i called you back but it kept sayin to call this user type 1 in front of number so i tried that and it went to a dial tone, dont start bro. i didnt do shit, and your the one that wanted to trade me why would i throw my 16's on and 220 bucks...whatever bro, sorry bout your mom though.

No shit you tried calling him back. But he has stated a bunch of times that HIS PHONE WAS SHUT OFF.

And LOL at the DMV. What the hell does a DMV have to do with trading a car?...

This is prime reason why I will not trade with retards.

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2009, 03:03 PM
No shit you tried calling him back. But he has stated a bunch of times that HIS PHONE WAS SHUT OFF.

In all fairness to the "seller" the OP stated twice that his phone was cut off, but it could still receive calls. Later, QD.

aguynamedpat
10-07-2009, 03:04 PM
In all fairness to the "seller" the OP stated twice that his phone was cut off, but it could still receive calls. Later, QD.

tr00f

WTF is that aguynamedpat dude talking about anyway? Sheesh.

thinkskater
10-07-2009, 03:48 PM
yea he called me on the phone at 11:30 and he called me back at 12:30 to set up a location to meet. without a problem. but what ever. he wants to lie to make up for his mistake thats his lie. thanks for all you guys repped if i can rep everyone.

thinkskater
10-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Sorry to hear about your mom and the horrible situation you were in. Keep your head up!

sorry bout your mom but u tried to swap cars?...or wheels?? thread kinda confusing

got to you guys and my rep ran out ill get u guys tomorrow...

initially it was for the car... then he said it still had this motor in it, then he said in some thread he had my old rotas that i put brand new tires on.

then he offered 220 and the rota's on the car for my del sol.

thinkskater
10-07-2009, 03:55 PM

yea dmv has nothing to do with this. why the hell was the dmv closed on tuesday? lol. lie

and my delsol made it up with no problem what so ever the only thing it needed was gas. my old hatch has a questionable motor in it now OF CORSE i am going to ask for my 16's (has 17's on it come on.) and cash

and one more thing it costed me a extra tank of gas , a map because my GPS went out and 6 dollars in qtrs to call you when u never picked up.

MR2DR
10-07-2009, 07:13 PM
lmao at $6 in quarters. My condolences to you and your family.

thinkskater
10-07-2009, 08:19 PM
when i can rep again. u +7.

cm7k24
10-07-2009, 09:13 PM
sucks to hear that man!

and what the fuck does a DMV have ANYTHING to do with this?

got rid of the hatch already??

thinkskater
10-07-2009, 09:33 PM
yea. ill post up what i traded for. it wasnt a bad trade. just wanted a delsol. your hatch is in good hands. its in Wisconsin lol. he said he is going to build it during the winter.

edit: ill rep ya back when this 24 hour rep lock is over man.

thanks again man. that is still the best trade experience ever. did u ever get the green goblin fingered out?

cm7k24
10-07-2009, 09:58 PM
yea. ill post up what i traded for. it wasnt a bad trade. just wanted a delsol. your hatch is in good hands. its in Wisconsin lol. he said he is going to build it during the winter.

edit: ill rep ya back when this 24 hour rep lock is over man.

thanks again man. that is still the best trade experience ever. did u ever get the green goblin fingered out?

lol i traded it haha, it was a fun car but i've always wanted a cb7 so i traded it.

thinkskater
10-07-2009, 10:34 PM
lol i traded it haha, it was a fun car but i've always wanted a cb7 so i traded it.

thats cool. hope that car finds a home. feel kinda sorry for it. its always someones fun car but never permanent.

cm7k24
10-07-2009, 10:50 PM
thats cool. hope that car finds a home. feel kinda sorry for it. its always someones fun car but never permanent.
the kid that a gave it to really likes it and seems like its gonna be there a while

thinkskater
10-07-2009, 10:53 PM
the kid that a gave it to really likes it and seems like its gonna be there a while

i thought that shit too till i had to fill up right after hittin vtec. pretty much you could get on it 3 times on full tank and it was on empty. D series FTW.

youngmill
10-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Hey May Your Mom Rest In Peace. From reading, it sounds like everybody took some type of lost messing with this trade. Now its alot of drama ova some wheels. This is ah lesson learned. Next time you do ah trade, have all of your ducks in ah row, an dont rush into it. Take your time an make sure its worth it, an that it benefites you.

Blaze_Cunnings
10-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Sorry to hear about your lost man, but dont sweat this kid

D3UC3S
10-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I hate shitty people that do this stuff....keep your head up dude!

thinkskater
10-08-2009, 02:04 PM
some repped as much as i could. the trade was mostly my fault for trusting some one with nothing solid trust wise. lesson learned. ill always remember my hatch.

J-ROCK
10-10-2009, 12:58 AM
sorry to hear about your mom man! and i never do business with anyone off here unless they have a decent rep and been here a little while!

thinkskater
10-10-2009, 02:35 AM
i wouldnt have done business with him if my eg wasnt at stake. but lesson learned listen to that little voice. lol

thinkskater
10-17-2009, 03:59 AM
i miss my hatch bad enough to just deal tho.