PDA

View Full Version : Who was at BP last night?

BufordŽ
10-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Last night, at BP, got raided by cops about 1:15 or so, there were a bunch of people that were pulled over after fleaing. Anybody on here? I know that Ruiner, myself, and Leanne were there, I know I was free for a little bit, but was pulled over on 85. Not sure what ever happened to Ruiner and Leanne though.

Tank
10-15-2005, 03:05 PM
i was there but left and went to north brown then as i came back i parked at macdonalds and saw the cops then bounced

TranceDJ06
10-15-2005, 03:09 PM
what the hell..its not like we're doing anything "illegal" ..damn. they should just leave tha car scene alone and go after more drug busts..

Ruiner
10-15-2005, 04:02 PM
what the hell..its not like we're doing anything "illegal" ..damn. they should just leave tha car scene alone and go after more drug busts..

Loitering is illegal...

Ruiner
10-15-2005, 04:05 PM
Last night, at BP, got raided by cops about 1:15 or so, there were a bunch of people that were pulled over after fleaing. Anybody on here? I know that Ruiner, myself, and Leanne were there, I know I was free for a little bit, but was pulled over on 85. Not sure what ever happened to Ruiner and Leanne though.

You got pulled over? That sucks. I just slowly drove out, went across the street, and watched for a few. I then made my way to 85. They wouldn't have been able to say shit to me if they would have stopped me, however. :)

Tank
10-15-2005, 04:09 PM
yeah breakin out gives them reasons to pull you over either drive off slowly or just chill doin a F@F wont get you now here

BufordŽ
10-15-2005, 04:23 PM
You got pulled over? That sucks. I just slowly drove out, went across the street, and watched for a few. I then made my way to 85. They wouldn't have been able to say shit to me if they would have stopped me, however. :)

Yeah, but wasn't for that. For my window tint. I actually "ran" from one of them on 85. Not really ran, but just was able to get out of the way in time. I get on 85 north and was cruising right above the speed limit and an officer goes screaming by, and by the time he passes me, I jump over 4 lanes and got into the turning lane by the time he jams on his brakes, and I'm getting off, so he to totally missed me. :lmao: So I just drove down 120 all the way home.. I swear I saw no less than 18 police cars last night.

They wouldn't have been able to say shit to me if they would have stopped me, however. :)

Why's that? Just courious.

Ruiner
10-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Why's that? Just courious.

Having my car allows me to come up with some pretty creative (all be it bullshit) excuses that they will believe 9 times out of 10. They tend to believe what you say when you drive an expensive car and have no real evidence against you.

Once, police were giving out tickets around where Batlground's old shop was in the industrial complex. There was a line of cars that were waiting to leave and they had to stop at the road block that the cops had set up. I was number 30 or so in line. When I got up to the roadblock, the cop asked me what I was doing down there; if I was watching street racing and whatnot. I was dressed fairly nicely, so I told him that I was just checking up on one of my businesses (they had a few that are open during the weekend nights) and got caught up in the people that were racing.

He said he was sorry for the confusion and that they would be fixing the "racing" problem so as to not bother the (my) businesses anymore. I told him thank you and went on my way.

The word for today is PERCEPTION. If you come off as not being involved, you will probably be left alone. My car doesn't fit the mold of the typical "import scene" car. I can get away with more because of that.

TranceDJ06
10-15-2005, 05:03 PM
bastard..^^ :2up:

Lol..J/K..I'll see you tonight at Target.

BufordŽ
10-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Nicely done, Brandon. Was that pre-HRE?

Ruiner
10-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Nicely done, Brandon. Was that pre-HRE?

I don't really remember. That isn't the first time I have used the idea of the car to get me out of trouble, though. It really comes in handy...

BufordŽ
10-15-2005, 05:53 PM
May be we should all go and pick one up. lol

PhunkyStamos
10-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey I was there but only for a little while, had a party to attend. That's a shame that the cops showed up, not like anything illegal was going on from what I could tell.

Hey Ruiner I think I saw you along the stripmall while I was pulling out, I was in a red prelude. Sweet car I've seen it before nicely done :goodjob: Maybe one day I could afford one!

Ruiner
10-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Hey Ruiner I think I saw you along the stripmall while I was pulling out, I was in a red prelude. Sweet car I've seen it before nicely done :goodjob: Maybe one day I could afford one!

Thanks