PDA

View Full Version : A car show for a good cause

lovinmydodge
10-06-2009, 02:03 PM
There is a car show in Lula ga. Bout 20 min past Commerce and its a charity event. Entry is required and its 10 dollars plus a toy for Toy's for Tots. A good way to give back to our community. Its also a sound competition. its a 15 dollar entry fee for different classes as well. But all in all a great way to give support and be a good use of an awesome car club! Just seeing if anyone would be interested, The name of the meet is Greg Welch Memorial show October 24, 2009 and located at (4336 Cornelia Hwy Lula, GA 30554)

lovinmydodge
10-06-2009, 02:05 PM
4th Annual Greg Welch Memorial Show
Country Living Station (on Hwy 365)
4336 Cornelia Hwy
Lula, GA 30554

FloridaSPL.com will award a $50 gas card to the competitor who drives the furthest to this event.

IASCA
Db Drag
Usaci
MECA

Entry fee: $10 and a toy to donate to charity.
Show starts at 9am
More info: 678-617-5262

bloodline
10-06-2009, 08:40 PM
sounds kool when is this event?

lovinmydodge
10-06-2009, 10:24 PM
October 24, 2009

angel12
10-24-2009, 02:16 AM
This type of events are really needed in now times and by this charity,the whole money will go for a good cause and it is good thing to help the people.Car donation is also another option to do charity for a good cause.

lovinmydodge
10-24-2009, 02:33 AM
Yeah I totally wanted to roll out to this. But my truck just got taken. Its sitting at the shop now. Having the tanny rebuilt. getting a better torque converter. and having gears rebuilt. getting the launch a little better.

lovinmydodge
10-25-2009, 06:13 AM
So the entire tranny is being replaced in the truck. The torque converter, tranny filter/pump/and cooler, as well as the throat pipe and I would assume a few of the gears have been worn a little being that they were not getting alot of fluids. so hopefully when I get my vehicle back soon i won't have the hesitation in my tranny at dead stop as I usally do. Does anyone have any places to get "CHEAP" tires? I need some tires to put on the truck. Hey cmock did you ever find out the bolt pattern on those rims your buddy had on that dakota? I need (5x5.5)... Also I was wondering if anyone had vehicle that may be borrowed for like late sunday and monday. Both myself and my fiance are not up to par with our medical conditions. And my lungs from time to time may make me have to go to the er at a moments notice. and unfortinately I was told today that it wouldn't be ready till monday or maybe tuesday morning at the latest. I had my soon to be father inlaw in town till this after noon. *(we were told it would be ready today lol.) so if any of you have something that could help I would greatly apprecieate it! Odd to ask of such things but at this point. Living with one vehicle is making this impossible and i have doctor appointments on tuesday. They are with a state mandated doc. I can't miss that appointment. and being able to go anywhere is an issue when I myself have the lungs of an 65 year old man and my fiance has a broken back *posterior lumbar fusion* fused 2 of her vertabre' and has bad back pain even still. please let me know if any of you can help!

Humphrizzle
10-25-2009, 06:14 AM
car show for cars to show off their cars.