PDA

View Full Version : Dream in a different language....

LvnBoOst
10-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Have you ever?

I had a dream last night and the whole thing was in Spanish :???:

This has never happened to me before and I thought it was quite strange.

Discuss.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 08:33 AM
how do you know it was spanish? do you SPEAK spanish?

LvnBoOst
10-06-2009, 08:38 AM
I can only say a few things, I can somewhat read and understand it though. I am working on it....

Dónde estás....I remember thats the last thing I heard before I woke...:thinking:

Whatever, I didnt think it was possible if you weren't completely bi-lingual. Thats why I was wondering...

§treet_§peed
10-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Lol I've talked French, German, and Russia before. Along with a few other languages that I have no fucking idea what they were. I can say a few words in each of those languages btw so that's how I know what they where. When I was 18 and had to go the the ER because I had a really bad intestinal infection that almost killed me, I was in so much pain it took three bags of Demerol and Finnegan to just start numbing the pain out. But when everything finally hit me, man was I fucked up. I also got a direct hit of morphine about 3 hours after getting there. Anyways, I know a pretty descent amount of spanish, well enough to carry on a small convo. Well apparently I was spitting game to pretty much all the hispanic nurses lol. Went and got waffle house when I left there.

§treet_§peed
10-06-2009, 08:39 AM
I can only say a few things, I can somewhat read and understand it though. I am working on it....

Dónde estás....I remember thats the last thing I heard before I woke...:thinking:

Whatever, I didnt think it was possible if you weren't completely bi-lingual. Thats why I was wondering...Even tho you in your consciousness might not remember it to well. When you hear certain words or phrases your mind stores them.

Ed
10-06-2009, 08:42 AM
i dream in english.

my native language is portuguese ;)

LvnBoOst
10-06-2009, 08:44 AM
i dream in english.

my native language is portuguese ;)

Yeah, but you speak english better than most American people, so its natural. I dont speak Spanish fluently.

I figured you would dream in both? Do you?

EDIT: I dont know how to word it, you speak English very well.....not that you arent American....you...are....I dont know really....:ninja:

Ed
10-06-2009, 08:47 AM
yeah i dream in both.

Sammich
10-06-2009, 08:49 AM
I DREAM OF JENN

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 08:51 AM
WAS THERE A SPARE TIRE IN THIS DREAM?

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2009, 08:52 AM
on occassion i dream in japanese or spanish. mainy japanese though.

§treet_§peed
10-06-2009, 09:00 AM
on occassion i dream in japanese or spanish. mainy japanese though.jailbait Japanese girls in these dreams by chance?

Sammich
10-06-2009, 09:01 AM
jailbait Japanese girls in these dreams by chance?
REMEMBER THEY ARE FEMALE AND U LIKE MALE, LIKE USPS

§treet_§peed
10-06-2009, 09:11 AM
no sausage party for me buddy sorry

Greddypacked
10-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Have you ever?

I had a dream last night and the whole thing was in Spanish :???:

This has never happened to me before and I thought it was quite strange.

Discuss.

Were you lieing next to a Spanish chick talking in her sleep or left the Spanish channel on and fell asleep lol. This will probably cause this.

LvnBoOst
10-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Were you lieing next to a Spanish chick talking in her sleep or left the Spanish channel on and fell asleep lol. This will probably cause this.

I was laying next to a Spanish chick :idb: lulz

No, I did go to a Spanish restuarant for lunch, then my co-workers were speaking spanish....maybe it was just in my subconscious mind.....

Julio
10-06-2009, 09:41 AM

with a male..

BluesClues
10-06-2009, 10:06 AM
I've dreamed in Spanish before as well. I've had 5 years of Spanish although I still suck donkey balls at it. I figured it's because I have so much stored in my brain and it just came out in a dream :dunno:

Friggintitsman
10-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah it's even worse when you don't speak spanish