PDA

View Full Version : seriously McDonalds, you are THAT racise?

GirlieZ
10-05-2009, 10:58 PM
clicky pow!!!!

www.365black.com

discuss

~hope this isnt a repost, sorry if it is~

02SloWrx
10-05-2009, 11:42 PM
lol wtf, black people are taking over. And I'm not talking about just that black365 shit.

browningboy7
10-05-2009, 11:44 PM
So fucking stupid, Stupid, Stupid, FUCKING STUPIDDDDD!

BluesClues
10-05-2009, 11:48 PM
:thinking: Not sure how it is racise, but ok.

xdavidscenex
10-06-2009, 12:02 AM
wheres the 365asian.com, 365white.com, 365indian.com, 365spainish.com, 365milf.com, 365everything.com at?

FasTech
10-06-2009, 12:06 AM
wheres the 365asian.com, 365white.com, 365indian.com, 365spainish.com, 365milf.com, 365everything.com at?

365thai.com. lulz, PT.

J-ROCK
10-06-2009, 12:10 AM
i hate mcdonalds with a passion! now wendys is another story lolz

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 12:11 AM
:thinking: Not sure how it is racise, but ok.

If it was 365white.com African Americans would be SCREAMING racism, and you know that missy :goodjob:.

MR2DR
10-06-2009, 12:11 AM
mcdonalds did not account for leap years..

browningboy7
10-06-2009, 12:12 AM
I could just make a website simply called 365white.com with NO text on it at all...Just have a blank domain name and I would have Jesse Jackson beating down my door.

DustyVIN
10-06-2009, 02:03 AM
^^^^LOL:lmfao::lmfao:

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 02:19 AM
now hows that racist? i dont get it.

dallasb84
10-06-2009, 02:23 AM
the way i see it is white people these days are fuckin pussies.....

white kids age 13 to 20 think its cool to wear make up, womens jeans, listen to what they call emo music, cut themselves, and act like fucking fags....

white girls like this shit obviously

white people are so fukin pussified to be politically correct that its fukin retarded.

white people as a whole are fuking lame nowdays,,,, its only right that a stronger community takes over

and i do mean stronger

blacks look out for another when its racial (like if a white guys has a problem two black guys will get that cracker, high five, and go back to hating on each other).

do you really think a black dude gives a fuck if you say n*gger and your white..... FUCK NO but he will get you fired, kick your ass, and fuck your girl. just cuz his monkey ass can all while following the (white rules).

what happens if a black dude calls a white guy cracker?????? first off the white guy smiles or blushes(cuz now the black guy acknoledged him). the white guy thinks to himself "i always knew Leon was cool." next thing ya know Gary the cracker says ***** singin a jayz song around Leon and BAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! Leon got him another honkey.

lets face it, white people ARE the fuckin problem. its not the jews, mexicans, indian, blacks, ect its the fact that white people are easy to manipulate cuz they are bitches.

period

now rednecks are totally different. they fall into the "honkey got an attitude" or "dont fuck wit him cuz he might be packin" or "that muffacka a racist" category. not so much pussies.

im totally not a racist (say what you want) but fuck it

i do got a point

dont i LEON

xdavidscenex
10-06-2009, 02:43 AM
thats some bullshit hoe. you must be black and proud.

black peoplle are so caught up thinking they are the shit. but a black guy has never talkd shit to me bc they cant fight. they can jump people but alone they themselves are pussies.

also there is two types of black just like there are with ever other race. black people are either normal or what we like to call ignorant aka the "n" word.

i too an not a racist im just stating facts just like you about stereotypes.

and clothes!!! holy shit dont get me started. you black girls go for guys that wear tshirts that look like blankets and pants that hang at their ankles, is that shit for easy access from behind i mean fuck!! and they wear like 8 backup shorts like they play basketball 24/7. color coordinate their doo doo to their fucking fitted hats and the rest of their clothes. and the sock!!!!!! OMG who need 9 pair of socks are your shoes baggy too!!! i mean fuck were in america not the south pole. well maybe they think they are in the south pole bc they walk like penguins to hold their pants up. and who needs to grab their dick all day, do you gotta make sure it didnt fall off. and while im at it? eye brows!?? shit lools like a shingles on house. wanna dis white people. some more?

basically what im saying is fuck your logic! smiley face :D

dallasb84
10-06-2009, 02:46 AM

black peoplle are so caught up thinking they are the shit. but a black guy has never talkd shit to me bc they cant fight. they can jump people but alone they themselves are pussies.

also there is two types of black just like there are with ever other race. black people are either normal or what we like to call ignorant aka the "n" word.

"what we like to call...." what you talkin "we"..... you fukin cracker racist

FasTech
10-06-2009, 02:52 AM

He's a thai man... so he has the liberty to say stuff like that. :tongue1:

j0nbunklah0m
10-06-2009, 02:58 AM
lol this is gettin entertaining

FasTech
10-06-2009, 02:59 AM
lol this is gettin entertaining

Nothing like a little rascism talk in the wee hour. :lmfao:

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:01 AM

and clothes!!! holy shit dont get me started. you black girls go for guys that wear tshirts that look like blankets and pants that hang at their ankles, is that shit for easy access from behind i mean fuck!! and they wear like 8 backup shorts like they play basketball 24/7. color coordinate their doo doo to their fucking fitted hats and the rest of their clothes. and the sock!!!!!! OMG who need 9 pair of socks are your shoes baggy too!!! i mean fuck were in america not the south pole. well maybe they think they are in the south pole bc they walk like penguins to hold their pants up. and who needs to grab their dick all day, do you gotta make sure it didnt fall off. and while im at it? eye brows!?? shit lools like a shingles on house. wanna dis white people. some more?

Is this PT or Chris? :thinking:

xdavidscenex
10-06-2009, 03:03 AM
Is this PT or Chris? :thinking:

neither. its joe[bmx joe] and pt just messing around and smoking the hooka. youre messing out tyler.

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:08 AM
neither. its joe[bmx joe] and pt just messing around and smoking the hooka. youre messing out tyler.

Oh. Are ya'll in Bama or War-Town? I wanna come visit ya'll soon. Just got to take off from work.

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:10 AM

basically what im saying is fuck your logic! smiley face :D hahahahahaha i love you pt. too damn funny! i think i mighta woke my parents up reading this. lol

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:11 AM
hahahahahaha i love you pt. too damn funny! i think i mighta woke my parents up reading this. lol

Holy shit, I didn't know you had an account Nicole. How ya been?

Oh and its Joe, not PT. They're smoking the hooka without me. :(

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:12 AM

basically what im saying is fuck your logic! smiley face :D oh and joe :)

dallasb84
10-06-2009, 03:12 AM
BBBWWWWAhhhhha ha ha ha ha

YOU MOST DEFINATELY ARE A HONKEY JOO BISH

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:13 AM
Holy shit, I didn't know you had an account Nicole. How ya been?

Oh and its Joe, not PT. They're smoking the hooka without me. :( yeah!! lol and whos this? haha.

xdavidscenex
Oh. Are ya'll in Bama or War-Town? I wanna come visit ya'll soon. Just got to take off from work.

im in the dirty dirty mobile, al.

its me and joe.

FasTech
BBBWWWWAhhhhha ha ha ha ha

YOU MOST DEFINATELY ARE A HONKEY JOO BISH

I guess, if you're meaning white, then yes I am. :goodjob:

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:14 AM
im in the dirty dirty mobile, al.

Well more towards Christmas, I'ma take a week off from work (cause we're allowed to do that once a year) and come stay with ya'll if thats fine.

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:14 AM
im in the dirty dirty mobile, al. i wanna come visit too! ROAD TRIP! :)

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:15 AM
i wanna come visit too! ROAD TRIP! :)

I'm sooooo down. But don't go without me. :(

I'll bring some salvia too. :D

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:16 AM
I'm sooooo down. But don't go without me. :(

I'll bring some salvia too. :D lol u gotta tell me who u r first lol. aanndd salvia?? im lost on that note.

xdavidscenex
10-06-2009, 03:16 AM
well shit bring the whole town i guess. its fine with me.

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:18 AM
lol u gotta tell me who u r first lol. aanndd salvia?? im lost on that note.

WHATTTTT??? Its Tyler. :doh:

And Salvia is some trippy shit you smoke that makes you trip out. Kinda like acid but not as bad. And it 100% legal!! :goodjob:

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:19 AM
WHATTTTT??? Its Tyler. :doh:

And Salvia is some trippy shit you smoke that makes you trip out. Kinda like acid but not as bad. And it 100% legal!! :goodjob: ohh which tyler? the suppose to go to elkko tyler? lol aanndd ohhh gotcha gotcha shawty.

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:24 AM
the suppose to go to elkko tyler?

What the hell does that mean? lolol.

The guy that hangs out with Joe, not bmx Joe, and Sterling etc.

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:25 AM
well shit bring the whole town i guess. its fine with me. :D u know it would be fun.

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:26 AM
What the hell does that mean? lolol.

The guy that hangs out with Joe, not bmx Joe, and Sterling etc. oh lol i thought u were the tyler that goes to elko.. and i was suppose to go with hahaha. uhm r u the tyler i bet at the V? im sorrry i feel bad not knowing forsure who u r lol

xdavidscenex
10-06-2009, 03:28 AM
oh lol i thought u were the tyler that goes to elko.. and i was suppose to go with hahaha. uhm r u the tyler i bet at the V? im sorrry i feel bad not knowing forsure who u r lol

hes the ugly looking white kid.

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:30 AM
hes the ugly looking white kid. lol i figured it out. i looked at his myspace. lol and BIT why u keep signing off myspace IM right in the middle of our convo..wwttff.

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:33 AM
oh lol i thought u were the tyler that goes to elko.. and i was suppose to go with hahaha. uhm r u the tyler i bet at the V? im sorrry i feel bad not knowing forsure who u r lol

Yes, you met me at the V. Dang... I feel bad now. :(

hes the ugly looking white kid.

Ouch.. now we ALL know thats a lie. lulz.

(I'm the best looking thing on this side of the Bama line)

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:36 AM
[quote=Fast-Tech™;38371378]Yes, you met me at the V. Dang... I feel bad now. :(

i sorrry :/ i figured it out tho!!! :)

xdavidscenex
10-06-2009, 03:37 AM
Yes, you met me at the V. Dang... I feel bad now. :(

Ouch.. now we ALL know thats a lie. lulz.

(I'm the best looking thing on this side of the Bama line)

ay now im not going to be here for long. i might be moving to Cali to with at RRE/S-empire.

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:38 AM
ay now im not going to be here for long. i might be moving to Cali to with at RRE/S-empire. when and why would u be going to cali?

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:41 AM
ay now im not going to be here for long. i might be moving to Cali to with at RRE/S-empire.

Huh? Why the hell is everyone moving so far away.. DAMN! First Bama now Cali? Although, I wouldn't mind moving out there. ;)

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:42 AM
i sorrry :/ i figured it out tho!!! :)

Feeling's still hurt. So how's Louis? Haven't spoke with any of ya'll lately. Busy with work and stuff.

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:43 AM
Huh? Why the hell is everyone moving so far away.. DAMN! First Bama now Cali? Although, I wouldn't mind moving out there. ;) dont be a stalker! lol

xdavidscenex
10-06-2009, 03:44 AM
Huh? Why the hell is everyone moving so far away.. DAMN! First Bama now Cali? Although, I wouldn't mind moving out there. ;)

job man...its not easy to have a job offer at RRE/S-empire.:goodjob:

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:46 AM
dont be a stalker! lol

Only your blonde self would have took it that way. :no::D lolol.

And, yeah, I gotcha...

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:51 AM
Only your blonde self would have took it that way. :no::D lolol.

And, yeah, I gotcha... :( my hair is RED. lol

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:51 AM
:( my hair is RED. lol

You were blonde.

And PT, let me get that bike yo. :D:yes:

xdavidscenex
10-06-2009, 03:56 AM
im riding that bike, ill let you have the frame if sammy gives me his frame.

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 04:04 AM
You were blonde.

And PT, let me get that bike yo. :D:yes: no i wasnt lol my hair has always been red. had blonde highlights in it tho..;)

FasTech
10-06-2009, 06:05 AM
im riding that bike, ill let you have the frame if sammy gives me his frame.

Sounds good to me. :D

FasTech
10-06-2009, 06:06 AM
no i wasnt lol my hair has always been red. had blonde highlights in it tho..;)

Same difference. You act blonde so oh well. :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 06:38 AM
lol wtf, black people are taking over. And I'm not talking about just that black365 shit.

So because black people, in some aspects of our culture, are becoming more prominently exposed, that's indicative of a "take over"?

So fucking stupid, Stupid, Stupid, FUCKING STUPIDDDDD!
I agree.

Ask Mcdonalds...

If it was 365white.com African Americans would be SCREAMING racism, and you know that missy :goodjob:.

I could just make a website simply called 365white.com with NO text on it at all...Just have a blank domain name and I would have Jesse Jackson beating down my door.

How is it that you guys blame Black people for this shit and not Mcdonalds?

A CORPORATION is exploiting an ethnic market. CORPORATIONS do this shit all the time. Not a hard concept to grasp. But hell, get pissed at Black America because it couldn't be that the old White men who run the company made the decision to create this spectacle.

He's a thai man... so he has the liberty to say stuff like that. :tongue1:

Not only do you not sound remotely intelligent, you also reek of hypocrisy.
Not one ethnic or racial group is excluded from all the stereotypical behavior you have mentioned.

Lastly, I can guarantee that you haven't tried to fight every Black guy you have come across during the span of your insignificant life. Keep being a badass; Someone is bound to put you in your place, sooner or later.

bdydrpdmazda
10-06-2009, 06:44 AM
X2

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 06:45 AM
X2

Refer to my post.
Black people don't run Mcdonalds.

TSiFTW
10-06-2009, 06:48 AM
So because black people, in some aspects of our culture, are becoming more prominently exposed, that's indicative of a "take over"?

I agree.

A CORPORATION is exploiting an ethnic market. CORPORATIONS do this shit all the time. Not a hard concept to grasp. But hell, get pissed at Black America because it couldn't be that the old White men who run the company made the decision to create this spectacle.

Not only do you not sound remotely intelligent, you also reek of hypocrisy.
Not one ethnic or racial group is excluded from all the stereotypical behavior you have mentioned.

Lastly, I can guarantee that you haven't tried to fight every Black guy you have come across during the span of your insignificant life. Keep being a badass; Someone is bound to put you in your place, sooner or later.

An intelligent post. If you guys don't like it, don't blame the blacks. Don't eat McDonalds. Most of you that bitch about it will still eat there though. McDonalds is one of the worst companies about exploiting anything they can. The black community, anything popular in culture, the Asians, just pay attention to their commercials. The only company I believe to be a shit hole of a company worse than them is Wal Mart since it's gone public.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 06:52 AM
An intelligent post. If you guys don't like it, don't blame the blacks. Don't eat McDonalds. Most of you that bitch about it will still eat there though. McDonalds is one of the worst companies about exploiting anything they can. The black community, anything popular in culture, the Asians, just pay attention to their commercials. The only company I believe to be a shit hole of a company worse than them is Wal Mart since it's gone public.

:cheers:

People are way too quick, especially these days, to cry racism... FROM ALL ANGLES...And like you've stated, corporations have used any exploitative tactic they can to make more money. This is nothing new. Not the first time, certainly not the last.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 06:54 AM
IMO, everyone should watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa3wyaEe9vE

It is very insightful and eye opening.

Greddypacked
10-06-2009, 06:58 AM

white kids age 13 to 20 think its cool to wear make up, womens jeans, listen to what they call emo music, cut themselves, and act like fucking fags....

white people are so fukin pussified to be politically correct that its fukin retarded.

white people as a whole are fuking lame nowdays,,,, its only right that a stronger community takes over

do you really think a black dude gives a fuck if you say n*gger and your white..... FUCK NO but he will get you fired, kick your ass, and fuck your girl. just cuz his monkey ass can all while following the (white rules).

lets face it, white people ARE the fuckin problem. its not the jews, mexicans, indian, blacks, ect its the fact that white people are easy to manipulate cuz they are bitches.

WOW you sound F.cking RACIST... and everything you said in this post shows it. NOT to mention totally BS.

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 07:18 AM

Booby, Booby, Booby.... Yes I said Booby lol. I didn't once mention that it was racist, I was just responding to Bluesclues post about it. I don't care one way or the other, hell I understand all they are trying to do is make money. :cheers:

And to that Dallas whateverthefuckyournameis, you sound like the most ignorant racist fuck ever born. You cant go off on a tangent of that proportion, then claim to not be racist. Everything you said proved quite the contrary....

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 07:20 AM
clicky pow!!!!

www.365black.com

discuss

~hope this isnt a repost, sorry if it is~

Who fucking cares? You posting is an insult to normal people. Shut the fuck up. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Who fucking cares? You posting is an insult to normal people. Shut the fuck up. Later, QD.

Lirl.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Booby, Booby, Booby.... Yes I said Booby lol. I didn't once mention that it was racist, I was just responding to Bluesclues post about it. I don't care one way or the other, hell I understand all they are trying to do is make money. :cheers:

I just think the blame falls squarely on Mcdonalds, in this specific instance.

And to that Dallas whateverthefuckyournameis, you sound like the most ignorant racist fuck ever born. You cant go off on a tangent of that proportion, then claim to not be racist. Everything you said proved quite the contrary....
The shit he said was completely idiotic but it is not representative of all Black people although I'm sure some members will take it that way and run with it.

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 07:34 AM
The shit he said was completely idiotic but it is not representative of all Black people although I'm sure some members will take it that way and run with it.

Quit putting words in my mouth before I shank you fool! Lol I know that he is not a representative of all Black people. I have plenty of Black friends, my childhood best friend was Black. That Dallas dude is just straight fucking retarded, and someone needs to put him back in his damn cage lol.

We cool Booby, we cool :cheers:

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Quit putting words in my mouth before I shank you fool! Lol I know that he is not a representative of all Black people. I have plenty of Black friends, my childhood best friend was Black. That Dallas dude is just straight fucking retarded, and someone needs to put him back in his damn cage lol.

We cool Booby, we cool :cheers:

I think you're being too kind, calling him retarded.:lmfao:

Jason..
10-06-2009, 08:01 AM
I wouldnt sat racist..wait yes I would..Id also use the word ignorant.

Njobe
10-06-2009, 08:03 AM
I wouldnt sat racist..wait yes I would..Id also use the word ignorant.
you wouldn't sat racist? waht

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 08:04 AM
you wouldn't sat racist? waht

I know, right?:lmfao:

Njobe
10-06-2009, 08:10 AM
i guess he wouldn't sit on a racist :???:

AirMax95
10-06-2009, 09:15 AM
This could have been achieved, in my opinion, several other ways. Thus far, teh site does not comment African-American achievements on a grand scale, but rather in relations to business success within McDonald's.

With that said, I applaud the direction of the site.

Also, I seriously doubt anyone here knows the McDonald's corporate makeup.;)

WHAT IS 365BLACK?
At McDonald's®, we believe that African-American culture and achievement should be celebrated 365 days a year — not just during Black History Month. That's the idea behind 365Black.com. It's a place where you can learn more about education, employment, career advancement and entrepreneurship opportunities, and meet real people whose lives have been touched by McDonald's. Plus, you can also have a chance to win exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. So make sure you visit often — you just might get inspired.

G.C
10-06-2009, 09:38 AM
lmfao black people are getting it way too easy these days. Who gives a fuck if they were slaves back then, how does that effect the black people today? They grew up the same way we did, and yet they still talk bout how they were treated wrong. Your grandma might have been treated wrong, but not you.

They get scholarship for being black, they can have their own "BLACK" Day, but no other race can, They have their own color tv show (BET), I can name more but just too lazy right now.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 09:38 AM

and i do mean stronger

blacks look out for another when its racial (like if a white guys has a problem two black guys will get that cracker, high five, and go back to hating on each other).

what happens if a black dude calls a white guy cracker?????? first off the white guy smiles or blushes(cuz now the black guy acknoledged him). the white guy thinks to himself "i always knew Leon was cool." next thing ya know Gary the cracker says ***** singin a jayz song around Leon and BAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! Leon got him another honkey.

period

now rednecks are totally different. they fall into the "honkey got an attitude" or "dont fuck wit him cuz he might be packin" or "that muffacka a racist" category. not so much pussies.

i do got a point

dont i LEON

nice copy paste. i know it's copy pasted because you have stars where curse words used to be on a curse free website/blog/forum. nice try at being creative though hotshot.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 09:40 AM

this man deserves a medal.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 09:40 AM
lmfao black people are getting it way too easy these days. Who gives a fuck if they were slaves back then, how does that effect the black people today? They grew up the same way we did, and yet they still talk bout how they were treated wrong. Your grandma might have been treated wrong, but not you.

They get scholarship for being black, they can have their own "BLACK" Day, but no other race can, They have their own color tv show (BET), I can name more but just too lazy right now.

You should really rethink your post, rewrite it, and then maybe you'll have a shot at being taken seriously.

Obviously with you being Asian, you must not attend college otherwise you would know that there are scholarships specifically for those of Asian descent....there is an Asian heritage month, there are numerous Asian TV channels including an Asian version of MTV...and I could keep going too but I feel too lazy right now.

Edit:

Just for you GC, since you like talking out of your ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Pacific_American_Heritage_Month

http://www.asianscholarship.org/asf/index.php

http://www.apiasf.org/

http://www.asiantelevision.com/

http://www.namastetv.com/

Should I keep going?

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 09:50 AM

You sound like a fucking idiot. Number one nobodies grandmother was a slave. maybe GREAT GRANDMOTHER, you imbecile. Yes that should not have an effect on black peoples attitudes today, but every race has their ignorant crowd. Not to mention there was racism in the 1960's.. you know the whole martin luther king and malcom x thing? Racism respawned in those days and that's why it's still a pressing matter. At this point we're seeing MOMS/Grandmoms effected by that behavior, which is why some of them are still bitter. The only people that grew up the same way we did is blacks about 30 and under. Take that into account jackass.

The United Negro College fund is pretty fucking stupid in my opinion, just because it only pertains to one race and doesn't help out everyone. It should just be named the United College fund and help all races struggling to afford college.

You said they have their own "black DAY..?!?!?!" . This clearly shows again how stupid you are. It's actually called black history MONTH, a time in which you clearly paid no attention to. I think BET is a stupid ass name and should also be renamed. However your entire post reeks of ignorance.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 09:51 AM
You should really rethink your post, rewrite it, and then maybe you'll have a shot at being taken seriously.

Obviously with you being Asian, you must not attend college otherwise you would know that there are scholarships specifically for those of Asian descent....there is an Asian heritage month, there are numerous Asian TV channels including an Asian version of MTV...and I could keep going too but I feel too lazy right now.

Edit:

Just for you GC, since you like talking out of your ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Pacific_American_Heritage_Month

http://www.asianscholarship.org/asf/index.php

http://www.apiasf.org/

http://www.asiantelevision.com/

http://www.namastetv.com/

Should I keep going?

FYI, there's an asian television channel so asians have something to watch in the states in THEIR language. If the point of BET was so they could talk in all clicks and have african's understand it wouldn't be so racist. But that's not the case.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 09:52 AM
this man deserves a medal.

More like he deserves a helmet so that he doesn't hurt himself when
engaging in activities requiring mental stimulation....

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 09:54 AM
More like he deserves a helmet so that he doesn't hurt himself when
engaging in activities requiring mental stimulation....

lmao you have to admit. his stereotypical post in repliance to the other idiots stereotypical post was pretty funny. at least his wasn't copy pasted.

AirMax95
10-06-2009, 09:54 AM
The United Negro College fund is pretty fucking stupid in my opinion, just because it only pertains to one race and doesn't help out everyone. It should just be named the United College fund and help all races struggling to afford college.

Not true....

Q: Does UNCF only support African American education?
A:UNCF was founded to address inequities in the educational opportunities afforded to African Americans. UNCF believes in higher education opportunities for all Americans. UNCF-member schools do not discriminate and UNCF-administered scholarships are open to all.

http://www.uncf.org/aboutus/faqs.asp

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Not true....

http://www.uncf.org/aboutus/faqs.asp

Sweet. From what i learned in school it only addressed blacks. In this case, they should change their name. It's pretty stupid to have Negro in it.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 09:59 AM
FYI, there's an asian television channel so asians have something to watch in the states in THEIR language. If the point of BET was so they could talk in all clicks and have african's understand it wouldn't be so racist. But that's not the case.

So the fuck what?
The issue is always the fact that a television network exists that, by virtue of a name, does not cater to all people, which is totally not the case.

That being said, if BET should not exist because of the implication that it only caters to Black people, Asian networks should not exist based on the fact that they only cater to a segment that speaks and understands the language in which their programming is broadcasted. That is called polarization.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 10:04 AM
So the fuck what?
The issue is always the fact that a television network exists that, by virtue of a name, does not cater to all people, which is totally not the case.

That being said, if BET should not exist because of the implication that it only caters to Black people, Asian networks should not exist based on the fact that they only cater to a segment that speaks and understands the language in which their programming is broadcasted. That is called polarization.

There's a language barrier, which you're not getting. It has to do with the name a little, yes. You have to remember for an asian that comes to the states and works in an asian environment and only speaks an asian language wants to be able to watch something in their language.

BET is in plain english, and conforms to all sorts of culture. NOT JUST BLACK CULTURE. Yet they insist on naming it black entertainment. That'd be like naming CMT, WET, just because it's country music, and only white honkey's listen to that.

What black guy, white guy, any guy, do you know that would go an watch the asian television channel? You can't fucking understand that shit. It truly is about Asian culture and asian shows. So it's asian television. Where as BET is just called black entertainment because a black guy wanted to play the race card, and bank off of it.

Well now we can have our own entertainment channel!

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 10:07 AM
At the end of the day, we live in a global market.
Companies and corporations have noticed that minorities, due to increased opportunities and through more money earned, are becoming a viable market segment and as such have started expanding to markets that are not predominantly Eurocentric.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 10:09 AM
At the end of the day, we live in a global market.
Companies and corporations have noticed that minorities, due to increased opportunities and through more money earned, are becoming a viable market segment and as such have started expanding to markets that are not predominantly Eurocentric.

Agreed.

On_Her_Face
10-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Good thread which reminds me of the game show "Do you know black people?"

One of the questions:
How can black people rise up and overcome?

Answer:
Can they rise up and overcome?

Chappelle: "That is...

CORRECT!"

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 10:13 AM
There's a language barrier, which you're not getting. It has to do with the name a little, yes. You have to remember for an asian that comes to the states and works in an asian environment and only speaks an asian language wants to be able to watch something in their language.

BET is in plain english, and conforms to all sorts of culture. NOT JUST BLACK CULTURE. Yet they insist on naming it black entertainment. That'd be like naming CMT, WET, just because it's country music, and only white honkey's listen to that.

What black guy, white guy, any guy, do you know that would go an watch the asian television channel? You can't fucking understand that shit. It truly is about Asian culture and asian shows. So it's asian television. Where as BET is just called black entertainment because a black guy wanted to play the race card, and bank off of it.

Well now we can have our own entertainment channel!

Refer to my last post.
Additionally, I could sit here all day and explain that BET spawned as a result of what someone ( the person who initially started BET) felt was needed to fill a void in what was considered to be programming that Black Americans could identify with, but you would not understand because the name will always be the underlying issue.

Currently, BET is owned by Viacom...the same company that owns many tv networks, including MTV. Owned by a White man. Perhaps all those bothered by the name of the network should write him a letter of protest...:lmfao:

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 10:16 AM
I always lolol @ the BET "argument." It's so petty. Who really cares (and if you do..why) what a TV channel calls themselves? So there's a BET. How does that affect your daily life? it's a mute argument because anyone that has their own channel can call it what they want (to an extent of course). Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 10:24 AM
I always lolol @ the BET "argument." It's so petty. Who really cares (and if you do..why) what a TV channel calls themselves? So there's a BET. How does that affect your daily life? it's a mute argument because anyone that has their own channel can call it what they want (to an extent of course). Later, QD.

honestly i dont care. just pointing out that it's racist. it doesn't effect me one bit. just pointing out the ignorance of it.

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 10:35 AM
honestly i dont care. just pointing out that it's racist. it doesn't effect me one bit. just pointing out the ignorance of it.

I just don't see the racism in it. They don't promote hatred towards anyone. They just promote entertainment black style. If you can get enough money up to start your own channel, you can make yourself an all white channel. No big deal. Later, QD.

MongolPup
10-06-2009, 10:35 AM

Good one.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 10:39 AM
I just don't see the racism in it. They don't promote hatred towards anyone. They just promote entertainment black style. If you can get enough money up to start your own channel, you can make yourself an all white channel. No big deal. Later, QD.

it's just the name. nothing about the shows/channel itself is racist. it conforms to all sorts of culture and black/white/asians alike watch the channel. the reason it's a "big deal" is because the name conforms to one specific race of people. It's just ignorant really.

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 10:46 AM
it's just the name. nothing about the shows/channel itself is racist. it conforms to all sorts of culture and black/white/asians alike watch the channel. the reason it's a "big deal" is because the name conforms to one specific race of people. It's just ignorant really.

Lolol. I just don't see the big deal. Now if there had been past evidence that there was an underhanded meaning to the name or proof that it is a racist channel, it might be a different story. But there has never been any controversy (aside from just people that don't like the name) linked to the channel.

I don't get it, man. I see no ignorance. Of course I'm a very tolerant person and don't let things get to me. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Lolol. I just don't see the big deal. Now if there had been past evidence that there was an underhanded meaning to the name or proof that it is a racist channel, it might be a different story. But there has never been any controversy (aside from just people that don't like the name) linked to the channel.

I don't get it, man. I see no ignorance. Of course I'm a very tolerant person and don't let things get to me. Later, QD.

Like i said. It has no effect on me whatsoever. I don't care what it's name. However, it was a channel made by a black guy, for black people. thus BET. Kind of like FUBU. It's just a stupid name. People make a big deal about it because it's made to "conform to a certain race of people". It limits it's potential by labeling itself BET. They also have stupid shit like "blackbuster" night instead of "blockbuster" night. They show a predominately black actor/actress movie, and name it a "blackbuster". It's just stupid.

Ziptied
10-06-2009, 10:50 AM
To me, if this shows anything, it shows how well the Caucasians running McDonalds are at capitalizing on the "African American" shit. I find it comical. Nothing more.

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Like i said. It has no effect on me whatsoever. I don't care what it's name. However, it was a channel made by a black guy, for black people. thus BET. Kind of like FUBU. It's just a stupid name. People make a big deal about it because it's made to "conform to a certain race of people". It limits it's potential by labeling itself BET. They also have stupid shit like "blackbuster" night instead of "blockbuster" night. They show a predominately black actor/actress movie, and name it a "blackbuster". It's just stupid.

Lolol. I don't see the problem with it. Why can't people do what they want to do? Everyone always has to be scrutinized. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Lolol. I don't see the problem with it. Why can't people do what they want to do? Everyone always has to be scrutinized. Later, QD.

Well, be a little less broad there. If people did what they wanted i think the KKK would've eliminated black people. There's a reason for scrutiny.

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Well, be a little less broad there. If people did what they wanted i think the KKK would've eliminated black people. There's a reason for scrutiny.

You know what I mean. Later, QD.

ftp
10-06-2009, 11:10 AM
think again chief. the kkk wasnt interested in a ethnic cleanse..this isnt kosovo. They wanted to keep them from getting power.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 11:15 AM
think again chief. the kkk wasnt interested in a ethnic cleanse..this isnt kosovo. They wanted to keep them from getting power.

oh my bad grand wizard. i guess that's why they lynched blacks and set fire to homes owned/lived in by blacks. right? didn't wanna kill them or anything.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 11:15 AM

I'm sure that there are those who would disagree with you.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 11:17 AM
I'm sure that there are those who would disagree with you.

change "there are those who" to "everyone"

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 11:19 AM
change "there are those who" to "everyone"

LOL.
Well, in all fairness, white supremacists would argue the opposite.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 11:23 AM
LOL.
Well, in all fairness, white supremacists would argue the opposite.

lol maybe. but even they know in their heart that they just wanted to burn an entire race to nothingness.

ftp
10-06-2009, 11:24 AM
oh my bad grand wizard. i guess that's why they lynched blacks and set fire to homes owned/lived in by blacks. right? didn't wanna kill them or anything.
in the beginning they werent all about violence. The original founders were notable members of society, hell almost every grand wizard is in prominent social circles to this day. Granted they have had to evolve but still the same. Cross burning started by sending a message to white slave sympathizers. There where more than a few white people getting beat to send a message.

ftp
10-06-2009, 11:29 AM
lol maybe. but even they know in their heart that they just wanted to burn an entire race to nothingness.
not the case. They wanted to protect their way of life.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 11:31 AM
in the beginning they werent all about violence. The original founders were notable members of society, hell almost every grand wizard is in prominent social circles to this day. Granted they have had to evolve but still the same. Cross burning started by sending a message to white slave sympathizers. There where more than a few white people getting beat to send a message.

While most of your post is correct, it still does not take away from the fact that the KKK has a history of violence and even through documented or better yet, estimated numbers, there is to this day no conceivable way to account for how many Blacks were killed.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 11:32 AM
not the case. They wanted to protect their way of life.

That being said, I suppose it's a very good thing they failed, huh?;)

Brian*
10-06-2009, 11:41 AM
I don't give a fuck about any of this shit... All I know is I have never had a problem with anyone of any race and that's how I like it.

I have African American, Japanese, Porto rican, and thai friends and I live in north GA where there are allot of racist idiots... I have never hated on a certain race, and it kinda pisses me off when people care about dumb shit like this. But whatever be ignorant

Brian*
10-06-2009, 11:44 AM

Fuck the fucking KKK lmao, I'm white and those fuckers make me laugh... A bunch of dumb idiots who just need to stop, go home, get laid and realize its 2009.

Don't hate, just my :2cents:

ftp
10-06-2009, 11:45 AM
While most of your post is correct, it still does not take away from the fact that the KKK has a history of violence and even through documented or better yet, estimated numbers, there is to this day no conceivable way to account for how many Blacks were killed.of course.there is no way to have an exact number. I just find it amusing that there are gangs in america that have killed way more people in their 20-30 year existance than the kkk has in their 150 year existance. guess what,they are black and hispanic gangs.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 11:52 AM
of course.there is no way to have an exact number. I just find it amusing that there are gangs in america that have killed way more people in their 20-30 year existance than the kkk has in their 150 year existance. guess what,they are black and hispanic gangs.

You're off base in two respects.
1. Gangs have existed for more than 20/30 years in America and initially gangs were not of Black and Hispanic origins.
2. Not having concrete numbers, particularly when for a period of time in America murders against Blacks were not even considered a crime, it is highly unfair and unrealistic to claim that more lives have been lost to gang violence than to what is, by your own claims, 150 years.

ftp
10-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Fuck the fucking KKK lmao, I'm white and those fuckers make me laugh... A bunch of dumb idiots who just need to stop, go home, get laid and realize its 2009.

Don't hate, just my :2cents:nathan forrest was of 12 kids in a dirt poor tennessee town. he was smart enough to work his way into and owning multiple plantations and that combined with slave trading he sent all his sibling to school and became one of the richest men in the south before the war. he was worth 1.5 million before he joined the army and worked his way from private to general...just a bunch of idiots huh?

ftp
10-06-2009, 12:01 PM
You're off base in two respects.
1. Gangs have existed for more than 20/30 years in America and initially gangs were not of Black and Hispanic origins.
2. Not having concrete numbers, particularly when for a period of time in America murders against Blacks were not even considered a crime, it is highly unfair and unrealistic to claim that more lives have been lost to gang violence than to what is, by your own claims, 150 years.
1. i am referring to black and hispanic gangs. south florida and california come to mind. not to mention the mexican drug wars goin oin right now. 20-30 people a day is nothing to sneeze at

2. i am speaking about modern times. I should have made that clearer. Back in the day 1866-1900 there was exponentially greater numbers of murders than modern times by the kkk.

collins
10-06-2009, 12:01 PM

and i do mean stronger

period

i do got a point

dont i LEON yet you're not a racist?

i rest my case. get over yourself, dipshit.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 12:03 PM
nathan forrest was of 12 kids in a dirt poor tennessee town. he was smart enough to work his way into and owning multiple plantations and that combined with slave trading he sent all his sibling to school and became one of the richest men in the south before the war. he was worth 1.5 million before he joined the army and worked his way from private to general...just a bunch of idiots huh?

We get it. You're a KKK groupie.:rolleyes:

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 12:06 PM
On a totally unrelated note, I can't believe this asinine thread has gotten as far as it has.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 12:08 PM

lol. from his first post i could tell that. that's why i stopped arguing with him. Anybody who supports/defends a group of disorganized bunch of rednecks should not have an opinion.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 12:09 PM
lol. from his first post i could tell that. that's why i stopped arguing with him. Anybody who supports/defends a group of disorganized bunch of rednecks should not have an opinion.

They weren't always a disorganized group of rednecks...
It's just what they've been reduced to.:lmfao:

dallasb84
10-06-2009, 12:19 PM
lulz at white people

ftp
10-06-2009, 12:23 PM
not at all. I was a history major in school. I try to educate myself on as much as possible.I dont agree with most of the kkk's( now mostly converted to confederate hammers)beliefs. I can sympathise with the southern population in the after years of the civil war and how this group could be allowed to form. Personally i dont believe in mixing race and find it disgusting to see mixed race couples. That being said, i am not a white supremacist and i dont hate any one race. I just think that mixing race ruins culture and that mystery that makes every person unique.

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 12:27 PM
lulz at white people

Lulz at all the negs your bitch ass is getting from this thread. You had two bars, now you have one, and Im about to add to that (or lessen it). Just shut the fuck up. This thread was pretty much civil conversation until your dumb ass posted in here with your copy/paste from another forum.

Hey FTP, do us a favor, and have your people call Dallas's people (or just Dallas himself), maybe they can do lunch?

And by lunch, I mean lynch. LOL WUT.

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Personally i dont believe in mixing race and find it disgusting to see mixed race couples.

That sure is a sad trait to have upon one's self. Although you're entitled to your own feelings, it sucks that people having those feelings are able to walk this Earth. My oldest daughter is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I'll always be grateful to myself for not having the thoughts you possess. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 12:31 PM
not at all. I was a history major in school. I try to educate myself on as much as possible.I dont agree with most of the kkk's( now mostly converted to confederate hammers)beliefs. I can sympathise with the southern population in the after years of the civil war and how this group could be allowed to form. Personally i dont believe in mixing race and find it disgusting to see mixed race couples. That being said, i am not a white supremacist and i dont hate any one race. I just think that mixing race ruins culture and that mystery that makes every person unique.

To each their own but the notion that you are disgusted by interracial mixing is bizarre to me however, having been a history major, you would know that race mixing has been around for centuries and it could be said that Europeans mudied their own genetic and societal waters, so to speak, when conquering foreign lands and raping and or enslaving women not their own.

ftp
10-06-2009, 12:52 PM
To each their own but the notion that you are disgusted by interracial mixing is bizarre to me however, having been a history major, you would know that race mixing has been around for centuries and it could be said that Europeans mudied their own genetic and societal waters, so to speak, when conquering foreign lands and raping and or enslaving women not their own.
thats 100% true. Its just the way i was raised. I was born and grew up in a very small italian community in brooklyn,NY. My grandfather helped raise me and as an old school sicilian they dont approve of anyone who is not italian. a friend who was from moldovia came over to our house one day and my grandfather slapped me because he thought i was bangin her. I didnt understand it then but i do now. Its a choice i have made and sometimes i wanna kick myself for it cuz i have seen some hot ass black,spanish, and eastern european girls around here but i stand by my convictions,like it or not.

JITB
10-06-2009, 12:57 PM
no white people allowed @ Mcdonalds....."im lovin it"

dallasb84
10-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Lulz at all the negs your bitch ass is getting from this thread. You had two bars, now you have one, and Im about to add to that (or lessen it). Just shut the fuck up. This thread was pretty much civil conversation until your dumb ass posted in here with your copy/paste from another forum.

Hey FTP, do us a favor, and have your people call Dallas's people (or just Dallas himself), maybe they can do lunch?

And by lunch, I mean lynch. LOL WUT.

your a moron

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 01:00 PM
You're.

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 01:01 PM
I didnt understand it then but i do now. Its a choice i have made and sometimes i wanna kick myself for it cuz i have seen some hot ass black,spanish, and eastern european girls around here but i stand by my convictions,like it or not.

You're very hypocritical. Of your own self. Forgive me, but you're now starting to look like a real idiot. Later, QD.

dallasb84
10-06-2009, 01:02 PM
no copy paste either nice try but your fail all together PAT or should i call you PATTY you fukin pussy

JITB
10-06-2009, 01:03 PM
You're very hypocritical. Of your own self. Forgive me, but you're now starting to look like a real idiot. Later, QD.

u might want to stop trying to understand.. because i hear its infectious!

dallasb84
10-06-2009, 01:08 PM
so to end this clusterfuck of racism

proof white people fuking suck at life

www.peopleofwalmart.com

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Dude seriously? You are the only motherfucker who has been racist in this thread. You started the racism with your stupid ignorant post. I dont need a website to show that some black people suck at life, I live in fucking Atlanta.

Dont see too many white people outside Ga State/Turner Field/GA Dome with a cup begging for change. Your people got your change, quit begging for more.

Just sayin.

dallasb84
10-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Dude seriously? You are the only motherfucker who has been racist in this thread. You started the racism with your stupid ignorant post. I dont need a website to show that some black people suck at life, I live in fucking Atlanta.

Dont see too many white people outside Ga State/Turner Field/GA Dome with a cup begging for change. Your people got your change, quit begging for more.

Just sayin.

lol dayyyyyummmmm your a dumb honkey too

MachNU
10-06-2009, 01:13 PM
wow I cant believe this thread is still open!

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 01:15 PM
It was all decently civil until this Dallas dude opened his dick sucker.

BKgen®
10-06-2009, 01:16 PM
holy bwahahahahaha @ pat.

S2KJD
10-06-2009, 01:23 PM
lol?

collins
10-06-2009, 01:23 PM
ooo ooo i wanna be racist too!!!

http://www.lasa-works.com/misc/funny/bhm1.jpg

i hear its the cool thing to do

rehab
10-06-2009, 01:24 PM

If you think people shouldn't "mix" race then all the white members of this board should fuckoff back to England for tea time, all the asian members back to Nagasaki, make sure we drop off all the negros off somewhere in africa - preferably near madagascar, and leave all the beaners and their anchor babies back to Spain. Right? I mean your "culture" came from Europe. I mean fuck, you did know that, right? Shit, I am not even going to ask you to post something that contains an ounce of intelligence because that would be a hopeless request. I will merely just point out the obvious: YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

While your future albino wife might not experience the brown dick your daughters definitely will. Just keep that in mind, imbecile.

AirMax95
10-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh dear...Rehab brings da hail!

Lankhoss
10-06-2009, 01:46 PM
I think this whole problem would be alleviated if whites could just man up and publicly admit they hate blacks, just as much as blacks hate them.

Luckily I'm of the minority in my race, and get to dip my paintbrush in black paint whenever I wish :D

LvnBoOst
10-06-2009, 02:01 PM
If you think people shouldn't "mix" race then all the white members of this board should fuckoff back to England for tea time, all the asian members back to Nagasaki, make sure we drop off all the negros off somewhere in africa - preferably near madagascar, and leave all the beaners and their anchor babies back to Spain. Right? I mean your "culture" came from Europe. I mean fuck, you did know that, right? Shit, I am not even going to ask you to post something that contains an ounce of intelligence because that would be a hopeless request. I will merely just point out the obvious: YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

While your future albino wife might not experience the brown dick your daughters definitely will. Just keep that in mind, imbecile.

:goodjob: Smart man right there...

C-loS109
10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
i used to have a black co-worker. he once said. man black people are tired of working. we were slaves and now is time to relax. this dude its shy of 25. needless to say i fucking told hiss ass off cause he didnt experience slavery himself and its complaining about working. im not racist. if u are lazy and are of any race im going to have hate towards ur shitty existence.

Greddypacked
10-06-2009, 02:22 PM
i used to have a black co-worker. he once said. man black people are tired of working. we were slaves and now is time to relax. this dude its shy of 25. needless to say i fucking told hiss ass off cause he didnt experience slavery himself and its complaining about working. im not racist.

NO SH!T RIGHT.

xxbckiexx
10-06-2009, 02:23 PM
i had a black coworker once. he had everyone convinced he was white washed oreo type. one day we're having a discussion about it being immoral to teach pre-k to 8th grade kids that same sex marriage, or same sex households is O.K. that's something a kid should learn on his own, or make his own decision on. You don't need some 3rd grader who thinks girls has cooties to think kissing his best friend is OK. Anyways he goes off on a tangent and says to me "well slavery was immoral, what do you have to say about that?" mind you, he was not kidding. So i asked him which slavery he was referring to ( being a smart ass of course ) romans? egyptians? greek? everyone has had slaves at some point in existence. And then he started to elaborate on black slaves in america, and i had to walk away before i punched him in the esophagus. He's about 30.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Once I was reading a thread where people were going off on tangents, talking about shit that a. has already been said in the thread, ten times at the very least and b. shit that doesn't pertain to the thread's content.

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Once I was reading a thread where people were going off on tangents, talking about shit that a. has already been said in the thread, ten times at the very least and b. shit that doesn't pertain to the thread's content.

Caught ya! LOL

JITB
10-06-2009, 02:34 PM
i want to go back to the motherland

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Caught ya! LOL

Caught what?:thinking:

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 02:37 PM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/aguynamedpat/wtf_hax.jpg

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 02:55 PM
u might want to stop trying to understand.. because i hear its infectious!

Explain. I don't follow. Later, QD.

Greddypacked
10-06-2009, 02:57 PM
I say this thread should be called "Are you racist." I mean sh!t Mcdonalds stepped out of here on like page 2 already lol.

ftp
10-06-2009, 03:11 PM

While your future albino wife might not experience the brown dick your daughters definitely will. Just keep that in mind, imbecile. not at all. To answer your question, i know exactly where my family and I come from. I have stayed with my family in a villiage just outside of Palermo,Sicily for 5 summers and have been all across Europe. You are the unintelligent sounding one by your post. I am not saying everyone should go back to their homeland at all. America is the land of opportunity and anyone is welcome here to make a better life for themselves and their family as long as they do it legally. I am saying a mixed kid wont fit in as well and cant identify as well within certain groups. Yeah,sometimes mixed race kids can be beautiful but they are still looked at in a different light.

02SloWrx
10-06-2009, 03:14 PM
not at all. To answer your question, i know exactly where my family and I come from. I have stayed with my family in a villiage just outside of Palermo,Sicily for 5 summers and have been all across Europe. You are the unintelligent sounding one by your post. I am not saying everyone should go back to their homeland at all. America is the land of opportunity and anyone is welcome here to make a better life for themselves and their family as long as they do it legally. I am saying a mixed kid wont fit in as well and cant identify as well within certain groups. Yeah,sometimes mixed race kids can be beautiful but they are still looked at in a different light.

MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. STOP POSTING!

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 03:19 PM
MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. STOP POSTING!

I...actually...agree...with.........you........

Oddly enough.

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 03:19 PM
That sure is a sad trait to have upon one's self. Although you're entitled to your own feelings, it sucks that people having those feelings are able to walk this Earth. My oldest daughter is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I'll always be grateful to myself for not having the thoughts you possess. Later, QD.

I agree with all your points. +89 to you.

I am saying a mixed kid wont fit in as well and cant identify as well within certain groups.

Now who was it you said you were? Did I get your name right when I heard you say you were nobody? I mean who are to say who doesn't identify with anyone and who can't fit in well? Again the answer is "nobody."

they are still looked at in a different light.

You've just solidified yourself as IA's newest Official spokeswoman for Dumbasses. You don't know a goddamn thing about the shit you speaking of. You proved that on one of earlier posts. You contradict your own self. Just because you look at mixed race children in a bad light doesn't mean it isn't so. You're mindless and a follower. You try to make yourself out to be the kinder, gentler racist. You can put chocolate frosted icing on a pile of dog shit, but guess what? It's still goddamn a pile of shit. Later, QD.

StreetHazard
10-06-2009, 08:19 PM
I agree with all your points. +89 to you.

Now who was it you said you were? Did I get your name right when I heard you say you were nobody? I mean who are to say who doesn't identify with anyone and who can't fit in well? Again the answer is "nobody."

You've just solidified yourself as IA's newest Official spokeswoman for Dumbasses. You don't know a goddamn thing about the shit you speaking of. You proved that on one of earlier posts. You contradict your own self. Just because you look at mixed race children in a bad light doesn't mean it isn't so. You're mindless and a follower. You try to make yourself out to be the kinder, gentler racist. You can put chocolate frosted icing on a pile of dog shit, but guess what? It's still goddamn a pile of shit. Later, QD.

I really didn't read ANY of this, but I would like to state for the record, that I still get a #3 big mac combo meal on occasion.....and I hate almost everyone regardless of skin color.

FasTech
10-06-2009, 08:52 PM
=Not only do you not sound remotely intelligent, you also reek of hypocrisy.

I'm sure you were reffering to xdavidscenex because I not once was trying act like a badass but yet you quoted me?! :thinking: I only stated what I did as a pure joke. So.... um.... yeah... :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 09:02 PM
I'm sure you were reffering to xdavidscenex because I not once was trying act like a badass but yet you quoted me?! :thinking: I only stated what I did as a pure joke. So.... um.... yeah... :goodjob:

Let's take a minute to think about this.
Were you the only person I quoted?
The obvious answer is no.
Take that smartass act somewhere else, please and thank you.

quickdodge®
10-06-2009, 09:04 PM
I really didn't read ANY of this, but I would like to state for the record, that I still get a #3 big mac combo meal on occasion.....and I hate almost everyone regardless of skin color.

I don't give a goddamn what you read or not. If you didn't read it, why the fuck did you take the time to let me know that? I certainly as fuck didn't type it for to you read as noted by the goddamn fact that I quoted a specific motherfucker. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 09:10 PM

... and for the record, I don't converse with grown ass motherfuckers who date underage little girls and brag about that shit on IA, not to mention threaten to post pics of said underage girl after she calls you out on your bitchassness.

Take the L and keep it moving.

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Grown ass mother fuckers? Bobby, hes 20 lulz.

Breathe Bobby, BREATHE!!!

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Grown ass mother fuckers? Bobby, hes 20 lulz.

Breathe Bobby, BREATHE!!!

Grown enough to not be fucking a 15 year old...

DB4LYFE ™
10-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Zayumm''

~DB4LYFE

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Grown enough to not be fucking a 15 year old...

Tou-motherfucking-che.

Doppelgänger
10-06-2009, 09:24 PM
You're all fucking retarded.

There.

/thread.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Tou-motherfucking-che.

Just sayin'
When I was 20, I was trying to fuck older chicks, not young ass girls but I suppose when your game is like Lance Armstrong's second nut, not there, you take what you can get.

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 09:28 PM
You're all fucking retarded.

There.

/thread.

You drive a Miata.
Pot meet kettle.:lmfao:

JK

xdavidscenex
10-06-2009, 10:54 PM
You drive a Miata.
Pot meet kettle.:lmfao:

JK

just shut the fuck up, shit!!!

your points are getting old, you defend yourself and every single time it gets shut down by a better one from someone else. just quit while your ahead big boy

BobbyFresco
10-06-2009, 11:04 PM
just shut the fuck up, shit!!!

your points are getting old, you defend yourself and every single time it gets shut down by a better one from someone else. just quit while your ahead big boy

Lulz.

Do you do remedial for a living or just for shits and giggles?
Fucking delusional mongoloid.
Show me where anyone has "shut me down" in this thread.
Better yet, shut me down yourself.

dallasb84
10-07-2009, 02:51 AM

Elbow
10-07-2009, 06:45 AM
That's stupid as fuck, I am so never eating that trashy ass place again.

FUCK MCDONALDS.

xxbckiexx
10-07-2009, 08:37 AM
jesus christ simon, you are retarded.

Elbow
10-07-2009, 08:48 AM
jesus christ simon, you are retarded.

Yeah, because that comment is so mature. :???:

Total_Blender
10-07-2009, 09:46 AM
. If you can get enough money up to start your own channel, you can make yourself an all white channel. No big deal. Later, QD.

http://www.pga.com/nationalchampionship/2007/news/images/golf_channel_448x266.jpg
- only one Black guy on this channel.

http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/tiger-woods_0.jpg

:ninja:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UZImdYAiry8/SREshyOHuhI/AAAAAAAAJ5Y/OcVfgqFnJVU/s400/hallmark_channel_logo.jpg

The Hallmark channel... all they show is reruns of MASH and Walker Texas Ranger. I think Chuck's sidekick was Black, but thats about it. I don't think either of those shows are very popular in the hood.

And of course:

http://osmoothie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/fox-news-logo.jpg
Although they do have Michael Steele and Michelle Malkin on as guests sometimes. But as far as the people actually paid to work on camera, its pretty much all mayonnaise. :lmfao:

http://www.crossroads-market.com/images/HFSA118.JPG

FasTech
10-07-2009, 02:51 PM
hid+

FasTech
10-07-2009, 02:57 PM
abcdefgh

Mr.Big
10-08-2009, 03:59 AM
This thread is dumb as fuck.
And alot of dumb ass white boys on IA that dont know shit about history. All they care to know or know is there non culture history. And how racism play a affect threw generations and generations.

Greddypacked
10-08-2009, 07:27 AM
This thread is dumb as fuck.
And alot of dumb ass white boys on IA that dont know shit about history. All they care to know or know is there non culture history. And how racism play a affect threw generations and generations.

LOL I say it's funny how you say dumb in this quote and your grammar is totally off. Hmmm.... oh btw next time dont use and after a period. Also I dont know if you ever capitalize AND unless your shouting.

ilovemyhonda.
10-08-2009, 07:31 AM
And.

Greddypacked
10-08-2009, 07:44 AM
And.

and then... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7luMp6lb9M)

Double_0_Rusty
10-08-2009, 11:50 AM

and i do mean stronger

period

i do got a point

dont i LEON

You're a fucking idiot. Plain and simple. Trust me, if a black dude wants to scrap with me...bring it, tell him to bring all his pussy ass buddies. I'll send them motherfuckers running. Im a redneck through and through. Im the kind of crazy white motherfucker that picks rattlesnakes up with my bare hands, then whip them till they're dead, and cook the sumbitch and eat it. Don't fuck with a hay slingin', cow milkin, plowin the field farm tough redneck. True story.

Greddypacked
10-08-2009, 11:59 AM
You're a fucking idiot. Plain and simple. Trust me, if a black dude wants to scrap with me...bring it, tell him to bring all his pussy ass buddies. I'll send them motherfuckers running. Im a redneck through and through. Im the kind of crazy white motherfucker that picks rattlesnakes up with my bare hands, then whip them till they're dead, and cook the sumbitch and eat it. Don't fuck with a hay slingin', cow milkin, plowin the field farm tough redneck. True story.

LOL True, I know some crazy rednecks that are built like trucks.

aguynamedpat
10-08-2009, 02:09 PM
http://www.pga.com/nationalchampionship/2007/news/images/golf_channel_448x266.jpg
- only one Black guy on this channel.

http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/tiger-woods_0.jpg

:ninja:

This made me LIRL. My dog looked at my like I was retarded!

On a side note, you cant say n!gga or n!gger on this site anymore? But you can say cracka, cracker, honkey...

IA IS RACIST!... :ninja:

Double_0_Rusty
10-08-2009, 07:29 PM
LOL True, I know some crazy rednecks that are built like trucks.

lulz.....me too. Im a down home, back in the sticks redneck.