PDA

View Full Version : Misc New night club opening off

Julio
03-27-2005, 01:43 PM
Lawrenceville Suawnee Rd, right at the 85 jct, wtf, weird spot right next or what use to be the Admiral motel,

Same owner of " LA RUMBA " , I think is a weird ass spot... But ohwell

Rumours are it will be called something like " AQUARIOUS " damn I just chopped that word hahaha

thought I shared.

thinkfast®
03-28-2005, 01:23 AM
how do you get there? If I was goin 85 Id get off at what, Suwanee? Old Peachtree?

you talkin about Santos opening this place up? damn we will see how it goes for him, Rumba is, well its gettin dumb. lotta rock en espanol bullshit, noone wants to hear that man. I can pop in a Mana cd when Im takin a shit if I wanted to do that

anyways lemme know!

FrnkPwrs
03-29-2005, 07:06 AM
LOL, I tried to go to Rumba a couple weeks ago. THERE WAS STILL A PROBLEM GETTING IN! LOL. They wouldnt even let DJ Geo in because his sweater was the wrong kind of dress sweater. They stopped my boy because they said his shoes were the wrong type of shoes [Diesels] but while we are waiting there, someone walks out with the exact same shoes, same color and everything!

thinkfast®
03-29-2005, 02:44 PM
LOL I swear man, that shit dont change.... the only reason I will go up thee agin is if Santos has a table for me and my girl wants to go. other then that its SD or chillin at the pad with a bottle of red wine...

FrnkPwrs
03-29-2005, 10:15 PM
I think Im going to do a couple fridays, like 1 a month at Havana so I can still cater to the upper class crowd that isnt feeling being at Rumba and still wants something upscale. I have authorization for it, just have to sit down and market it