PDA

View Full Version : Callout:Vancm3m3

oleblue
10-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Just a friendly callout against the Nitrous beamer vs the srt-4. My boy said he rode with you the other night and said it was a beast and that you have already been trying to catch me out, that you thought you could get me and I just don't see that happening. I say let's find out, I need some redemption against you anyway since you got me ower last race with your Integra. We can do it anytime you want and werever you want dig or roll (however you want beat:D), you make the call, I just want to race. Let me know....

oleblue
10-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Well......

vancem3m3
10-06-2009, 06:50 PM
damn, seems ive been busted out lol yeah i been looking for ya i was going to surprize that ass but since you know heres what ive got intake headers exhaust 100 wet shot on a 330ci (coupe 6cyl. 3.0 inline ) with 275 45 bfgdr's so get some from a stop i bet you never catch up lol

oleblue
10-06-2009, 07:22 PM
damn, seems ive been busted out lol yeah i been looking for ya i was going to surprize that ass but since you know heres what ive got intake headers exhaust 100 wet shot on a 330ci (coupe 6cyl. 3.0 inline ) with 275 45 bfgdr's so get some from a stop i bet you never catch up lol

Ready when you are....When you want to try and get to it?

Catch up, hahaha, you wont ever be out in front of me for me to catch up.lol

Logan
10-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Pics of the BMW :)

OnURleft
10-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Hard to believe a 330 with a 100 shot will trap 126, i'd say dead mpossible at full weight. This is just an assumption his car is the one in his sig. Go run him and see what he's packing but i'd say even at 3000lbs with full exhaust and spray the car won't go faster than 112

vancem3m3
10-07-2009, 09:25 AM
My sig is from my integra that he don't want none of either lol. My BMW is fully gutted at the time and from the feel of it I think it would do much better than 112mph feels more like 120+ to me but not sure i've never ran it at the track before I just bought it with everything already done to the car. It has lots more into it than I listed above.

Oleblue I broke the cv axle/drive shaft last night playing around so as soon as I get it fixed we can get it done. I'm trying to find one now.

Hard to believe a 330 with a 100 shot will trap 126, i'd say dead mpossible at full weight. This is just an assumption his car is the one in his sig. Go run him and see what he's packing but i'd say even at 3000lbs with full exhaust and spray the car won't go faster than 112

OnURleft
10-07-2009, 01:39 PM
My sig is from my integra that he don't want none of either lol. My BMW is fully gutted at the time and from the feel of it I think it would do much better than 112mph feels more like 120+ to me but not sure i've never ran it at the track before I just bought it with everything already done to the car. It has lots more into it than I listed above.

Oleblue I broke the cv axle/drive shaft last night playing around so as soon as I get it fixed we can get it done. I'm trying to find one now.

Let me know what it pulls when you take it out. There's a guy on Bimmerforums with a gutted one built and built for drag that was running low 11's @120+ all motor but his car probably had 20k into it.

oleblue
10-07-2009, 02:38 PM

That's cool, just let me know. It might be a good run then if you think it is a 120+mph 1/4th mile car. You think it is as fast as the integra? If you get me from a stop I want to do a roll also just to see the outcome that way also.:goodjob:

oleblue
10-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Anyone know if slicks will hook up good on the streets or not? I have heard yes and no so i'm not sure. If so, I may have a set lined up for this run if they are still in good shape. He said they have been outside in the weather for a long time now and he will have to ckeck to see if they are still good or not.

Kason23
10-07-2009, 07:56 PM
I plan to get some from summit next week you can use. As long as I can video it lol

SmackedInATL
10-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Anyone know if slicks will hook up good on the streets or not? I have heard yes and no so i'm not sure. If so, I may have a set lined up for this run if they are still in good shape. He said they have been outside in the weather for a long time now and he will have to ckeck to see if they are still good or not.

Yes they will but don't drop the pressure like you would at the track. Make sure they aren't dry rotted and cracking.

oleblue
10-07-2009, 08:35 PM
I plan to get some from summit next week you can use. As long as I can video it lol

Ok cool, I'm suppost to find out about them tomarrow to see if they are good or not.

oleblue
10-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Yes they will but don't drop the pressure like you would at the track. Make sure they aren't dry rotted and cracking.

Ok cool thanks man. I'm thinking they wont be any good cause my friend said they have been out there since like 2005 when he sold his car:eek:. I guess we will see I don't really know how they hold up to the weather like that.

SmackedInATL
10-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Ok cool thanks man. I'm thinking they wont be any good cause my friend said they have been out there since like 2005 when he sold his car:eek:. I guess we will see I don't really know how they hold up to the weather like that.

3 years in the elements? I'd pass bro...

oleblue
10-07-2009, 08:46 PM

That's what i'm thinking also, he did not tell me that at first. I wish I would have known that he had them a long time ago I would have bought them from him.

Evil Goat
10-07-2009, 08:46 PM

x2....always store slicks in a controlled enviroment, mine will be staying in my extra room inside over the winter ;)

SmackedInATL
10-07-2009, 08:53 PM
x2....always store slicks in a controlled enviroment, mine will be staying in my extra room inside over the winter ;)

Yep, and I always let all the air out of mine when I'm not using them...

vancem3m3
10-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Well, the way it is looking i'm not going to be racing nobody for a while so i'm going to have to decline for now. When I do get it fixed I will just call you out or something. Sorry man.....

Smacked you can go ahead and lock it up....

oleblue
10-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Well, the way it is looking i'm not going to be racing nobody for a while so i'm going to have to decline for now. When I do get it fixed I will just call you out or something. Sorry man.....

Smacked you can go ahead and lock it up....

It's all good man, good luck....

SmackedInATL
10-09-2009, 11:25 PM
New PB tonight!