PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a special way they like to eat certain foods?

The Ren
10-05-2009, 01:18 PM
I hate squishy grapes.. If they aren't crunchy I wont eat them..

xxbckiexx
10-05-2009, 01:20 PM
we know you like to eat, so this thread could go on for days with your own comments.

on topic however, i have to eat one thing at a time. if i buy chick fil a for example, i have to eat my fries, then my sandwich. i can't switch back and forth.

thegovanator
10-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Most food I eat I cover in pepper. Idk why but I always put pepper on everything like steak or chicken or ramen.

RandomGuy
10-05-2009, 01:32 PM
i eat cereal with a fork to save milk

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-05-2009, 01:34 PM
You would make a thread like this.

xxbckiexx
10-05-2009, 01:36 PM

too late, junior.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-05-2009, 01:40 PM
My bad.

Just glad we think alike.

AnthonyF
10-05-2009, 01:41 PM
If I am eating something with beef/pork and bread, I have to eat it Bread/Meat/Bread like a Hamburger. So My hotdogs I eat sideways and I fold my pizza for the same effect.

-Ant.

Kasper
10-05-2009, 05:20 PM
I cant eat burbon chicken noodles, or rice alone with a fork.. i have to use chop sticks! i put catchup on ALOT of stuff.. specially eggs and cold pizza, and sometimes my mac and cheese! mmm mmm mmm!

Kevykev
10-05-2009, 05:47 PM
too late, junior.

My bad.

Just glad we think alike.

Lay off my girl Ren Bitches.

I hate squishy grapes.. If they aren't crunchy I wont eat them..

same here, I just bought some from the farmers market. They had to pass the crunch test.

Ummm, let's see.... what else?

Milk Shakes, whenever i drink them...must have bits of fruit in them. I hate colored milkshakes..like on some food coloring bullshat.

Apples, even if there are slightly soft..they can't get it.

Kevykev
10-05-2009, 05:48 PM
I cannnnnnn NOOTTTTTT Reheat Pizza in a microwave.. EVER. That shit has to go in the oven.

green91
10-05-2009, 07:20 PM
x2 on reheating pizza in the oven.

I can only eat Lay's potato chips if I have some yellow mustard to go on them.

Halfwit
10-05-2009, 07:22 PM
the grapes wasnt an example.

you were showing what tyoe of grapes you like, not how you like to eat them. eating something a certain way, and having to have the condition of the food a certain way is different.

j0nbunklah0m
10-05-2009, 07:25 PM
my papaya salad must be extra spicy!

WalkS
10-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Since moving into GA in 01, I've been using ranch on everything. Usually and even now I put hot sauce or chili sauce on my foods.

Halfwit
10-05-2009, 07:35 PM
I cannnnnnn NOOTTTTTT Reheat Pizza in a microwave.. EVER. That shit has to go in the oven.

it is never the same!! it heats the cheese on outside but middle is still hard!

SEAN
10-05-2009, 08:51 PM
when I eat chili I must have sour cream with it...my sis got me started on that one...

FAM0U5
10-05-2009, 09:05 PM
any chesse chips I have to have sour cream.. and my fries the mustard and ketchup has to be mixed first.

Kevykev
10-05-2009, 09:28 PM
it is never the same!! it heats the cheese on outside but middle is still hard!

It's part of the game man. :no:

I smoked out my house twice last week reheating pizza.

Cheese dropped on the heating elements.....yeah

Turbd4DE
10-05-2009, 11:09 PM
we know you like to eat, so this thread could go on for days with your own comments.

on topic however, i have to eat one thing at a time. if i buy chick fil a for example, i have to eat my fries, then my sandwich. i can't switch back and forth.

Fucking Really guys....Keeps comments like that to yourselves... I know ya'll are probably just messing around , but still !!!!:rolleyes:

Anyhow, I have to have Hot Sauce on almost everything I eat.

Lurker
10-05-2009, 11:13 PM
I like to open a bag of fritos and dump them all over the bed and then root around like a piggy and eatem up. oink oink.

BluesClues
10-05-2009, 11:42 PM
I don't drink milk (I will throw it up) so when I eat cereal I dump the leftover milk down the drain except if it is Frosted Flakes, I put a little bit of sugar on top, crunch up all the flakes in little bitty pieces, and then stir (making sure all the sugar is stirred in). Then with every bite I will have cereal with sweet milk. It tastes so damn good. I can't for the god of me remember how I started on doing that. I just know I have been doing it since I was a little girl :dunno:

xdavidscenex
10-05-2009, 11:47 PM
i eat with a spoon. how the hell do you white people eat with forks.

like rice?!!! white people come on now. spoon is the only way to go with dam rice DAMN!!!

BluesClues
10-06-2009, 12:02 AM

like rice?!!! white people come on now. spoon is the only way to go with dam rice DAMN!!!
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
Hell yeah! You have to scoop that shit!

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:31 AM
Sushi - I have to eat with chop sticks.
Pizza - Has to have hot sauce.
Hamburger - Nothing but bread, meat, ketchup, pickles, and onions.
Taco - meat with lettuce, cheese, sour cream. (In that order)

Other than those specific's.... All my food can't touch each other or I won't want eat it.

I'm sure theirs alot more too, just don't feel like listing them all. I have a bad ocd case.

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:34 AM
when i eat french fries. i only like the soft ones, not hard. if the ends are hard i bite them off :) lol

FasTech
10-06-2009, 03:35 AM

Because we're all not thai muthafucka's. :D

Nicole.
10-06-2009, 03:35 AM

like rice?!!! white people come on now. spoon is the only way to go with dam rice DAMN!!! haha you would. but rice with a spoon? no maybe cereal.

Friggintitsman
10-06-2009, 07:37 AM
I can only enjoy Thai food when I have a Thai hooker under the table giving me a blow job.