PDA

View Full Version : The I can't park car club

The Ren
10-15-2005, 08:04 AM
So Alex (silverjester), My boyfriend, and I decided to stop for lunch at Chilis on N. Druid hills rd after working on my car to avoid some of the traffic yesterday. So we get sat next to the window.. which I must say is the best place to get sat when all the idiots come out. So we sit there and we watch a White nissan try to back up in a spot.. Took a couple of tries.. but she finally did it.. then we see a black Camry ( i think it was anyways) pull in two spots next to me ( Mind you I parked well away from any other cars in the parking lot...) So she totally botched it and pulled out.. then pulls into the spot next to my car.. Still very crooked.. so then she pulls out..drives down next to the white nissan and backs up into a spot... Even better since it took her a good 3 times to get it half way between the lines. Finally this a red RAV4 pulls in perfect.. So the thing even funnier is all the people were together in the same party.. and as we were cracking jokes about these people..The lady in the RAV4 walks in wearing the most hideous outfit ive ever seen.. and the entire table of ladies clap for her...It just ended up being funny since she seemed to be the only one able to park/drive decent.. (I'm guessing I'm probably going to get flamed for this, since its probably a "You have to of been there for it to be funny" sort of thing)

EX-Svic
10-15-2005, 08:17 AM
LOL Sounds funny as hell lol i can just imagine it ..............

Boosted S60R
10-15-2005, 08:53 AM
Sounds funny karen.

The Ren
10-15-2005, 09:05 AM
The three of us were laughing so hard.. It was so ironic how it happened..

Leisa
10-15-2005, 09:51 AM
Brett and I do that ( watch people park) all the time... so you arent alone

The Ren
10-15-2005, 10:12 AM
It's so amazing.. I need to people watch more often

Leisa
10-15-2005, 10:14 AM
yeha.. go to the mall and watch.... thats hilarious

The Ren
10-15-2005, 10:14 AM
yeha.. go to the mall and watch.... thats hilarious
Im ganna do it.. and bring my vid camera with me..

fawk_you
10-15-2005, 01:31 PM
:gay: :lmfao:

IndianStig
10-15-2005, 02:21 PM
Reliving the days of standing in the Dry Cleaners on a saturday and watch people try to back AND pull into parking spots all over the lot to go to the Bridal Store. haha. One lady actually backed into my mom's car, but we were swamped with customers and couldn't go confront her, luckily you can barely see it.

kilpatty43
10-15-2005, 07:48 PM
people watching is the best...

ahmonrah
10-15-2005, 08:05 PM
people watching is the funniest thing. you learn alot about how hilarious people make even the most mundane tasks difficult. how can you NOT pull parallel between 2 10FT. wide spaces??!! we wont even talk about parallel parking on a city street.