PDA

View Full Version : Sports Surprising Teams

cjhutch
10-04-2009, 06:26 PM
The Cowboys. They have to really be ashamed of themselves after the loss today. All the talent they have and they can't score in the red zone. You have Marion Barber and a huge offensive line and you throw three times to Champ Bailey's side to your #4 receiver. Horrible play calling two weeks in a row in the red zone. Granted on that last play Champ probably got away with a hook, but you have to chose a higher percentage play than that.

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Second game in a row that Romo hasn't tossed a TD. Later, QD.

Greddypacked
10-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Glad Denver won... The great teams this year imo are Denver, Jacksonville, SanFransico, Atlanta, N.E., Indy., N.O., N.Y.. Some of these teams will probably be in the SuperBowl.

FlipKing
10-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Who the FUCK throws at Champ mother fuckign Bailey 16 times in a game? Ofcourse your ass will get intercepted and held with out a TD. Dumbass Romo

cjhutch
10-04-2009, 06:35 PM
I really don't like Romo and he didn't have a great game. He missed on a few passes, but he kept them in the game. Other people have to make plays. The play calling is really suspect in Dallas right now. Red zone you could go to Witten or even Crayton, but you pass it to some guy named Hurd when it really matters. Roy Williams was hurt so he wasn't on the field. He got hurt after one of the many high passes over the middle of the field from Romo.

Greddypacked
10-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Ya Romo passing to a reciever covered by Bailey was stupid at the end of the game in the redzone, especially 2 times in a row. He should of went to his T.E.

VIP Style
10-07-2009, 10:32 AM
what about the vikings? the vikes are probably one of the best in the NFC right now.
Glad Denver won... The great teams this year imo are Denver, Jacksonville, SanFransico, Atlanta, N.E., Indy., N.O., N.Y.. Some of these teams will probably be in the SuperBowl.

cjhutch
10-07-2009, 01:21 PM
what about the vikings? the vikes are probably one of the best in the NFC right now.

The Vikings are not a surprise team to me. They have been solid on the defensive side for years. All they needed was a quarterback that would not drastically mess things up. They remind me of the Ravens and Buccaneer teams that won the Super Bowl. Solid defense and an offense that can manage. To their credit their offense is much better than those teams from back then, but compared to the current NFL offense it's just good and not great.

Did you guys read the B.S. about Romo not knowing it was fourth down on the last play of the game. They had video of him signaling to his O-line that it was only third down on the last play. The Cowboys and not Romo came out and said he looked at the yard marker as it was being reset to 1st down and got confused or some crap like that.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/4516/cowboys-romo-knew-it-was-fourth-down

VIP Style
10-08-2009, 10:34 AM
lol romo is not all that great of a QB anyway.
The Vikings are not a surprise team to me. They have been solid on the defensive side for years. All they needed was a quarterback that would not drastically mess things up. They remind me of the Ravens and Buccaneer teams that won the Super Bowl. Solid defense and an offense that can manage. To their credit their offense is much better than those teams from back then, but compared to the current NFL offense it's just good and not great.

Did you guys read the B.S. about Romo not knowing it was fourth down on the last play of the game. They had video of him signaling to his O-line that it was only third down on the last play. The Cowboys and not Romo came out and said he looked at the yard marker as it was being reset to 1st down and got confused or some crap like that.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/4516/cowboys-romo-knew-it-was-fourth-down