PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Lexus IS-300 "SportDesign" *CLEAN* - $10,500 obo **SOLD**

eurospeed
10-04-2009, 03:05 PM
2004 Lexus IS 300
-Color: Thunder Cloud Metallic (SportDesign only)
-Sport Design package (include)
--SD side badge
--SD gunmetal rims
--SD gunmetal lexus badging
--SD grille
--SD interior color packages
-Milage: 109,xxx
-Options
--moon roof
--power / memory seats
--sport shift (u/d shift buttons on steering wheel)
--traction control
--6 disk in dash changer

Full Photoalbum ( 25 Pictures)
http://picasaweb.google.com/ryan.dirocco/2004LexusIS300?feat=directlink

This was my wife's car and having 2 kids the carpet in the rear of the car does have some stains and it is in need of new floor mats as they were all stained up as well but the actual carpet in the car is in great shape. The leather on all the seats is in great shape, the drivers side bolster does show a bit of wear but is still in excellent condition. All maint on this car has always been done and oil always changed on time, it's got fresh pads on the breaks and > 70% tread left on all the tires, being that it is a 5 year old car there are a few nicks and dings in the paint here or there, there are 3 nicks on the hood and the exhaust "pipe" on the end has some slight damage where it was backed into a rather high piece of concrete in a parking lot, it did not physical damage to the car itself, only the "chrome" exhaust tip.

Please feel free to call anytime, 678-525-7307 or send a PM, we are in douglasville and I can show the car at any time. We're dropping it from insurance / tag at the end of this week so I can't drive it to meet anyone after that. I've currently got 4 cars and this thing needs to go, we just hard our 3rd kid and the wife got a new car so this one is sitting.

Come check her out, you won't find a cleaner IS.

Price: 10,500 OBO, make offers! (no $5k low ballers pls)

hondachik
10-04-2009, 03:12 PM
pics of speedometer :goodjob:

Black Mamba
10-09-2009, 01:48 PM
very clean and well kepted IS man.

ueyedgr8tness
10-09-2009, 02:00 PM
the stains in the carpet or they perm or will they comeout?

eurospeed
10-12-2009, 12:23 AM
the stains in the carpet or they perm or will they comeout?

they should come out, it's mostly on the mats, there is only he one stain on the actual carpet behind the center console where the kids got some sort of food there that we didn't clean up in time.

eurospeed
10-15-2009, 11:39 PM
bump for the cleanest IS you'll find.

I want this thing gone people, make me some offers

flyNhawaiian
10-18-2009, 07:23 AM
lookin for any trades?

i would have bought this if it was for a sale a month earlier, picked up a GS430 instead, wanna trade?

bloodline
10-27-2009, 10:23 AM
damnn resize that pic....and post some more up...i would like to see the condition of the exterior and interior please

eurospeed
11-04-2009, 06:35 PM
damnn resize that pic....and post some more up...i would like to see the condition of the exterior and interior please

the link in the original post clearly has many high-res shots.

:)