PDA

View Full Version : Triple-glass windows...

quickdodgeŽ
10-03-2009, 05:45 PM
So we just bought 20 triple-glassed windows to replace every window in the house. Folks are supposed to be out here in mid November to do the install. These damn things are insulated to hail and back. I can't wait to get these in and to see the difference in the electric bill this winter from last. It's these insulated windows that you can turn the outside in so you can clean them from the inside.

And damn if this isn't cheap. At all. Later, QD.

uproot
10-03-2009, 05:50 PM
You have a PM.

tdurr
10-03-2009, 05:50 PM
noice.

quickdodgeŽ
10-03-2009, 05:57 PM
You have a PM.

Responded. Later, QD.

jmmx258
10-03-2009, 08:53 PM
So we just bought 20 triple-glassed windows to replace every window in the house. Folks are supposed to be out here in mid November to do the install. These damn things are insulated to hail and back. I can't wait to get these in and to see the difference in the electric bill this winter from last. It's these insulated windows that you can turn the outside in so you can clean them from the inside.

My apologies but I can't help but lirl like crazy!!!! When I was still down there, I was in shorts and a T-shirt all winter long. lol Up here, I graduate to jeans and a hoodie.

However QD, let me know if you would how the bills stack up in comparison. If its a big difference down there it'll probably be a big change up here!!

Kasper
10-03-2009, 09:52 PM
You'll notice a big change.. they'll keep the heat in and the cold out. there damn nice.. congrats..

thecrazyone
10-03-2009, 11:11 PM
yea, just got 47 of those on z crib.

J-ROCK
10-04-2009, 01:28 AM
damn thats crazy i might just check those out for my home

02SloWrx
10-04-2009, 01:43 AM
I'm not a window person, but triple of anything is good. so hope it helps you out on your eletric bills this winter.

-EnVus-
10-04-2009, 01:47 AM

damn thats lesser visibility i cant see you at night:ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2009, 09:10 AM
You'll notice a big change.. they'll keep the heat in and the cold out. there damn nice.. congrats..

I'm not a window person, but triple of anything is good. so hope it helps you out on your eletric bills this winter.

Thanks. The demonstration on these things was crazy. And with the cost where it is, my bills better damn near be free. Later, QD.

Jimmy B
10-04-2009, 12:30 PM
i have a few broken windows in my house from a tree.. i got like 30 windows.. i wonder how much it would cost to replace all of em

civic95
10-04-2009, 07:54 PM
They should pay for themselves in 35 yrs in energy savings.

quickdodgeŽ
10-05-2009, 10:42 AM
i have a few broken windows in my house from a tree.. i got like 30 windows.. i wonder how much it would cost to replace all of em

A shitload, lolol.

I'm going to take some before pics, because changes, they are a comin.' We're planning on doing quite a bit upgrading to the house. As it stands now, you walk in here and you've just stepped onto the set of the Brady Bunch. Seriously. Everything, and I mean everything, is straight 1970. Later, QD.

sikfricks
10-05-2009, 10:46 AM
when my grandparents redone their house they went with thos i lived upstiars at the time i had to get a window unit it stayed so damn hot in there

Jason..
10-05-2009, 11:21 AM
You have a PM.
x2