PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tool box

IntegraXTR
10-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Looking to buy a tool box, nothing big or fancy, something mid size or small with a lock of course. I don't want your snap on, matco, etc. If that was the case then I would just buy one off the truck myself. Show me what you got, not looking to spend a crazy $$$$.

Sushi
10-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Try Harbor Freight on Indian Trail in Lilburn.

IntegraXTR
10-04-2009, 09:31 AM
I shop there on a normal basis. Plus I already have a snap-on account. Really just want like a 4 drawer roll cart with a lock, non-name brand is cool. Just something I can use at work.

1NonlyAccord
10-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I got my 5 drawer roll cart at harbor freight.The red one they have on display in the window.got it for $149 on sale..Then when snap on came,ordered a blue-point side table to mount on it. Works great and looks just like the cornwell,or other roll around carts other bodymen have.for super cheap.
I bought the cheaper black one 1st,but the bottom drawer wasnt big enough to fit my DA and other stuff in,so had to buy the red one.

IntegraXTR
10-05-2009, 06:52 PM
I went to harbor freight yesterday, saw a 5 drawer with open top for $189 in the window. I might pick that up if no one got a decent box for sale.