PDA

View Full Version : Body Tap fatal fight

Slomaro Z28
10-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Maybe a repost, but I searched and came up empty.

A.J. Jewell (http://www.popeater.com/tag/AJJewell/), the fiance of singer and 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' (http://www.popeater.com/tag/RealHousewivesofAtlanta/) star Kandi Burruss (http://www.popeater.com/tag/KandiBurruss/), was killed after a nightclub brawl in Atlanta on Friday night, MyFoxAtlanta.com (http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/) has confirmed. Police say Jewell suffered a severe head injury during a fight at the Body Tap club and was taken to a hospital, where he died.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports (http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/arrest-in-housewives-ex-153300.html) that an employee of the club, Fredrick Richardson (http://www.popeater.com/tag/FredrickRichardson/), was arrested in connection with the death.

Richardson was taken on Friday night to Grady Memorial Hospital. A police spokesman says he will be taken to Fulton County Jail as soon as doctors discharge him.

Fans of the show got to know Jewell, who appeared several times on the popular Bravo program. Burruss would often argue with her mother about her relationship with Jewell, who has children.

A police spokesman says detectives were still "trying to figure out [what happened]. We had a pretty good number of witnesses that are being cooperative," says James Polite.
But the cause of the fight in the parking lot of the club was still not known Saturday, Polite said.
Burruss, also an R&B singer who fronted the '90s group Xscape (http://www.popeater.com/tag/Xscape/), is understandably devastated by the news.

"I could never in a million years imagine this happening," she said on Twitter (http://twitter.com/KandiConnection). "Please pray for AJ's children. That's who I'm the most concerned 4."

In a recent interview, Burruss said the pair were taking a break from their relationship to work out some issues.

Friggintitsman
10-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Thug life

bdydrpdmazda
10-03-2009, 02:19 PM
crazy shit

YoungDro
10-03-2009, 03:30 PM
I heard about this on V103.

all_american_gurl09
10-03-2009, 03:58 PM
damn that sucks

Ziptied
10-03-2009, 04:08 PM
HAHA, stupid whores.

stupid fuckin tv show too.

Friggintitsman
10-03-2009, 04:29 PM
horsedick.mpeg

StreetHazard
10-03-2009, 04:46 PM
and nothing of any worth was lost...good riddance

Kevykev
10-04-2009, 09:55 AM

I feel sorry for your unborn children.

Black4DrEK
10-04-2009, 10:28 AM
:no:

Slomaro Z28
10-04-2009, 11:01 AM
I don't watch the show or know who the guy is, but I figured it was local.

JITB
10-04-2009, 12:05 PM

i hope u feel better about yourself now that u got that out..

hondachik
10-04-2009, 12:08 PM

hopefully you'll be next

Nick Jeezy
10-04-2009, 12:15 PM

wow.

this is some guys life. not just a death on a tv show or something.

sounds like people miss him.

just wow.

x Resilience
10-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Wow, stop nut riding. Funny how no one said shit until one person, then everyone felt the need to repeat what the person said.

Who gives a fuck, people die everyday.

Maverick
10-04-2009, 02:19 PM
it was probly some little gook who was mean muggin and had 20 other doods. 20+ gnomes will getcha

GirlieZ
10-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Strange. Bravo is playin a marathon of real housewives of atl this weekend bc of that. We were watchin it up in our ski condo this weekend, drunk. It was full of lols

Greddypacked
10-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Wow, stop nut riding. Funny how no one said shit until one person, then everyone felt the need to repeat what the person said.

Who gives a fuck, people die everyday.

LOL wow you really have no conscience do you?

JITB
10-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Strange. Bravo is playin a marathon of real housewives of atl this weekend bc of that. We were watchin it up in our ski condo this weekend, drunk. It was full of lols

i think it was really because the season is almost over...

Shift_2WIN
10-04-2009, 04:52 PM
damn dats crazy

D3UC3S
10-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Personally i hate the show but goddamn...how can you say good riddance Street hazard????

I swear to god when something bad happens to you i will say "STFU pussy...you deserved it"

Just b/c you don't like what they did or are apart of doesn't require you to be a fucking prick...that goes for you too resiliance and ziptied. Grow the fuck up and on a topic like this in the future, please refrain from showing everyone how ignorant you guys are...:2up:

GirlieZ
10-04-2009, 05:24 PM
i think it was really because the season is almost over...

darnit, i thought i was on to something....well ratings will increase for the finale

LvnBoOst
10-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Thats horrible. I've seen a few stories like that just this past year. People go out to have a good time and someone gets killed in a brawl. Over something stupid Im sure.

x Resilience
10-04-2009, 08:25 PM
LOL wow you really have no conscience do you?

Oh cry me a fucking river. Its a god damn forum, don't let it get to you.

You think people that don't know you, give a shit about you? When you get hurt or die, you think they will give a shit about you?

Kevykev
10-04-2009, 08:50 PM
Oh cry me a fucking river. Its a god damn forum, don't let it get to you.

You think people that don't know you, give a shit about you? When you get hurt or die, you think they will give a shit about you?

It's not your fault man, I blame your parents.

Something along the way fked your thought process up man, it's soo clear.

I'm soo not kidding either, I'm not even mad at you man. We don't live in a perfect world. :no:

Can't believe you two guys, where the hell is the compassion?

x Resilience
10-04-2009, 09:01 PM
It's not your fault man, I blame your parents.

Something along the way fked your thought process up man, it's soo clear.

I'm soo not kidding either, I'm not even mad at you man. We don't live in a perfect world. :no:

Can't believe you two guys, where the hell is the compassion?

I don't know her, so I could careless. People die everyday, do you have compassion for them.

Did you have compassion for Saddam Hussein? or any of the other terrorists? Would you have compassion for Hitler? If not, then its not your fault. I blame your parents.

D3UC3S
10-04-2009, 09:08 PM
I don't know her, so I could careless. People die everyday, do you have compassion for them.

Did you have compassion for Saddam Hussein? or any of the other terrorists? Would you have compassion for Hitler? If not, then its not your fault. I blame your parents.

weak...just weak

Kevykev
10-04-2009, 09:09 PM

LOL... you went to the EXTREME right there. Hell NO I have zero compassion for Hitler (He attempted to exterminate a whole race of people) Saddam (killed thousands of people, he held RAPE parties etc) Is that really your argument man?

comparing Hilter and Saddam to "People who die" like AJ Jewel? :???: Wow.

p.s
obvisouly I'm no gonna keep going back and forth with thhis since there's no valid argument. However, I'll just state a couple of points then finish.

x Resilience
10-04-2009, 09:16 PM
weak...just weak

Same thing your girl said about you dick. ;)

LOL... you went to the EXTREME right there. Hell NO I have zero compassion for Hitler (He attempted to exterminate a whole race of people) Saddam (killed thousands of people, he held RAPE parties etc) Is that really your argument man?

comparing Hitler and Saddam to "People who die" like AJ Jewel? :???: Wow.

p.s
obviously I'm no gonna keep going back and forth with this since there's no valid argument. However, I'll just state a couple of points then finish.

Where the hell is the compassion? They're people just like us, are they not?

Kevykev
10-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Where the hell is the compassion? They're people just like us, are they not?

Hell yeah, just like if it was a story about you, I would've reacted the same way.

Key word "would've"

Trust me, i'm not the one to hold pubilic figures, celebs or whomever on a pedestal. You're right, they're people just like us.

Compassion is granted to those who deserve it. :cheers:

x Resilience
10-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Hell yeah, just like if it was a story about you, I would've reacted the same way.

Key word "would've"

Trust me, i'm not the one to hold pubilic figures, celebs or whomever on a pedestal. You're right, they're people just like us.

Compassion is granted to those who deserve it. :cheers:

Agreed.

and for me, if I don't know someone then I don't see why I would have to show compassion because at the end of the end they never knew me and I never knew them.

Kevykev
10-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Agreed.

and for me, if I don't know someone then I don't see why I would have to show compassion because at the end of the end they never knew me and I never knew them.

I'll leave you with this man: It's not about showing compassion to everyone that dies, it's not a requirement. BUT If the topic of someone's death comes up, since it's a topic at hand that involves someone (not Hiltler or Saddam) losing their life, just be tactful, don't be cold-hearted and say something like "Good Riddance" what the hell did that person do to you? Did they adversly affect your life daily somehow?

Remember, those people are loved, not necessarily by you BUT by someone. Those people might have children,siblings, i could go one but you get the point.

At the end of the day just simply having respect gets you better results :cheers:

I'm sure there's someone out there that loves you xresill. If you died today and Streethazard said "Good Riddance" towards your life, he might catch a beat down.

maybe

x Resilience
10-04-2009, 09:58 PM
I'll leave you with this man: It's not about showing compassion to everyone that dies, it's not a requirement. BUT If the topic of someone's death comes up, since it's a topic at hand that involves someone (not Hiltler or Saddam) losing their life, just be tactful, don't be cold-hearted and say something like "Good Riddance" what the hell did that person do to you? Did they adversly affect your life daily somehow?

Remember, those people are loved, not necessarily by you BUT by someone. Those people might have children,siblings, i could go one but you get the point.

At the end of the day just simply having respect gets you better results :cheers:

I'm sure there's someone out there that loves you xresill. If you died today and Streethazard said "Good Riddance" towards your life, he might catch a beat down.

maybe

Fuck yeah, he would. That no good conniving son of bitch. Lawls

I understand where you're coming from, twas nice going back and forth. I learned something.

D3UC3S
10-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Same thing your girl said about you dick. ;)

LOL @ your little girl attempts to be clever...Glad Kev broke it down so you could understand. Its sad that he had to do that...reps to Kev..NAH MEAN?!?

StreetHazard
10-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Since when did anyone start expecting sympathy in THE WHORESLOUNGE?

no one showed me sympathy when my girlfriend refused to change the channel and I had to endure it until atleast the first commercial break!

last time I checked this was not a memorial site for "real housewives of atlanta" if you want to shed some tears go post on "E" networks site and diddle somebody elses vagina besides your own.

D3UC3S
10-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Since when did anyone start expecting sympathy in THE WHORESLOUNGE?

no one showed me sympathy when my girlfriend refused to change the channel and I had to endure it until atleast the first commercial break!

last time I checked this was not a memorial site for "real housewives of atlanta" if you want to shed some tears go post on "E" networks site and diddle somebody elses vagina besides your own.

I hate the show too, but no one is buying your fake ass, "i could give a fuck about someone other than me" attitude...its just ridiculous. Guaranteed if somehow you came across her in a public place and were confronted by her, you wouldn't say the same as you posted earlier...GUARANTEED.

Who cares where this is posted...IA, fox 5, e online, w/e....

Karma is a bitch

Kevykev
10-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Fuck yeah, he would. That no good conniving son of bitch. Lawls

I understand where you're coming from, twas nice going back and forth. I learned something.

HAhahahahahahahaaaa :lmfao:

the pleasure was all mine. :cheers:

I hate the show too, but no one is buying your fake ass, "i could give a fuck about someone other than me" attitude...its just ridiculous. Guaranteed if somehow you came across her in a public place and were confronted by her, you wouldn't say the same as you posted earlier...GUARANTEED.

Who cares where this is posted...IA, fox 5, e online, w/e....

Karma is a bitch

Tell me about it, I'm not even about to go back and forth with that brick wall.

D3UC3S
10-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Tell me about it, I'm not even about to go back and forth with that brick wall.

x2:goodjob:

Slomaro Z28
10-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Well then........

1000cckiller
10-05-2009, 09:12 AM

What do two dictators have to do with what Kev posted? Now you are just trying to save face.