PDA

View Full Version : Day off whorage! IS300 & Accord content

HachiDori
10-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Hanging out at Zen when Gabe rolled in...

Random picture time. his car is soooo much better in person that I would have though!

Enjoy my whorage!

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/do1.jpg

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/do2.jpg

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/do3.jpg

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/do4.jpg

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/do6.jpg

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/do7.jpg

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/BeansIS/do8.jpg

giggity poaw!

ATL_e92
10-02-2009, 08:27 PM
im digging them alotz!!! reps

atlaccordz94
10-02-2009, 08:33 PM
hellllz yeah, lookin dope as always...

silverDA
10-02-2009, 08:56 PM
:goodjob:

MachNU
10-02-2009, 09:00 PM
most have shown up after I left!

Prime.
10-02-2009, 09:01 PM
I thought he lowered the accord more? It's clean but looks kinda dumb with the wheel gap.

HachiDori
10-02-2009, 10:01 PM
He raised it back up for some reason

Mr. Clean
10-02-2009, 10:03 PM
gawd damn gabe's accord is for real shutting it down! why is it not getting more coverage!

goi_ek
10-02-2009, 10:04 PM
*right-click, save*

alexly
10-02-2009, 11:38 PM
that accord is hot, lower it and it'll be on point gabe.

Prime.
10-02-2009, 11:52 PM
He raised it back up for some reason

so he hardparked it and took some pics. that sucks. the wheels would look so awesome if it was lower. :2cents:

swollix
10-03-2009, 12:18 AM
so he hardparked it and took some pics. that sucks. the wheels would look so awesome if it was lower. :2cents:

I think you are misusing the term "hardparked".

Prime.
10-03-2009, 12:21 AM
I think you are misusing the term "hardparked".

what other word would be acceptable? "show dropped"? from what i've seen, hardparking can also mean slamming your car and then taking pictures but not actually driving it.

swollix
10-03-2009, 12:24 AM
what other word would be acceptable? "show dropped"? from what i've seen, hardparking can also mean slamming your car and then taking pictures but not actually driving it.

I have always seen the phrase used to describe a car that has race-inspired parts and or modifications (such as rollcages, race seats, coil-overs,etc.) but is never taken to the track or other performance oriented events.

Prime.
10-03-2009, 12:30 AM
I have always seen the phrase used to describe a car that has race-inspired parts and or modifications (such as rollcages, race seats, coil-overs,etc.) but is never taken to the track or other performance oriented events.

yeah, me too. i've seen it used a lot in the drift scene. i think it could also apply at this situation though. either way, lower that ish. :goodjob::goodjob:

swollix
10-03-2009, 12:38 AM
yeah, me too. i've seen it used a lot in the drift scene. i think it could also apply at this situation though. either way, lower that ish. :goodjob::goodjob:

Or run taller sidewalls...

Prime.
10-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Or run taller sidewalls...

ehh, that's kind of a cop out. I dunno, I'm drunk, let's end this.

.blank cd
10-03-2009, 12:49 AM
I guess I'll spill the beans but taller tires are on the way. Its raised up for obvious reasons. Too low to drive around the area he lives in

bloodline
10-03-2009, 01:52 AM
niceee super clean..can i get up in that pic too? lol

lanning
10-03-2009, 02:10 AM
:goodjob: damn they both look good, i guess white is the new black :D

dz N.U.T.Z.
10-03-2009, 02:28 AM
U hate on ccw's then u dick ride them?

thegovanator
10-03-2009, 04:41 AM
Gabe's car is awesome.

HachiDori
10-03-2009, 07:54 AM
U hate on ccw's then u dick ride them?

Dick ride? Whats your problem bitch? Go back in my other post around the same time we had all the CCW threads. Gabe is the only one othat can rock them on a Honda

csmiths
10-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Dick ride? Whats your problem bitch? Go back in my other post around the same time we had all the CCW threads. Gabe is the only one othat can rock them on a Honda

LOL Im cool with Gabe, but how does his dick taste?

Gabe
10-03-2009, 11:27 AM
damn yo cant we just all get along and yes i raised my car back up a bit because the area i comute is having 3 sections of roadwork in progress so yeah u guys get the idea.
either way good pics Fernando

HachiDori
10-03-2009, 12:39 PM
How m riding his dick?? By taking pics and saying his accord looks good with them? Or is that the only thing you faggots can put against me? Lol

primespark22
10-03-2009, 12:45 PM
wow:goodjob:

YoshiFD3S
10-03-2009, 01:29 PM
White cars are gay!

haha I kid (note, my sig.)

Both are beautiful cars.

Well done.

Repped.

swollix
10-03-2009, 03:14 PM

Come on, we all know they are made for muscle cars...

HachiDori
10-03-2009, 04:05 PM
lol, ah

I have had one hell of a day. Sorry for the cursing. It's been part of my fucked up day.

But on a serious note, how the hell am i 'dick riding' lol

singhondeck
10-03-2009, 04:15 PM
saw the accord on my way back from school ..llooks pretty sick..my only favorite accord bodystyle..all accords after that r gay lookin

EJ_Allmota
10-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Gabes Accord is dope indeed.. hopefully the taller sidewalls will kill that gap because the current height is killing the awesomness..

.blank cd
10-03-2009, 06:21 PM
It will. Thats why I went with taller sidewalls so I can appear to be lower and still have some ground clearance

PROŽ
10-03-2009, 06:55 PM
that accord is mmm.

just mmm, lol.

is300 is niceeeeeeee as well

PROŽ
10-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Gabes Accord is dope indeed.. hopefully the taller sidewalls will kill that gap because the current height is killing the awesomness..

whats his current sidewall?

csmiths
10-03-2009, 07:08 PM
But on a serious note, how the hell am i 'dick riding' lol

I'll explain, when this whole ccw internet nonsense started, you were all about them. Until people kept posting pics of hondas with ccw's on them. (Which honestly it was getting annoying, because right after jay got his, i got mine, then gabe. and people were just finding every damn honda with ccw's and posting pics of it. which made it seem played out.)The more you saw them on hondas the more you started to hate on them.

Then you started the thread about the cobra with ccw's, which we all agreed was a nasty car. But in that thread pretty much the whole point of your argument was that NO HONDA deserved to have them and that only muscle cars were the ones that should have them. And you argued about that for too damn long.

Now that your boy Gabe has them on his car they are acceptable, but only to his. See where the "dick riding" lies? Im not hating on anyone. We all know that Gabe's car looks awesome, I have told him in person too many times. I just think its funny.

98blackcivic
10-03-2009, 07:24 PM
lol

swollix
10-03-2009, 07:32 PM
I'll explain, when this whole ccw internet nonsense started, you were all about them. Until people kept posting pics of hondas with ccw's on them. (Which honestly it was getting annoying, because right after jay got his, i got mine, then gabe. and people were just finding every damn honda with ccw's and posting pics of it. which made it seem played out.)The more you saw them on hondas the more you started to hate on them.

Then you started the thread about the cobra with ccw's, which we all agreed was a nasty car. But in that thread pretty much the whole point of your argument was that NO HONDA deserved to have them and that only muscle cars were the ones that should have them. And you argued about that for too damn long.

Now that your boy Gabe has them on his car they are acceptable, but only to his. See where the "dick riding" lies? Im not hating on anyone. We all know that Gabe's car looks awesome, I have told him in person too many times. I just think its funny.

Cliff notes mothafucka? I would say out of all the CCWs on Hondas locally, that they look the best on the SI. They don't look right on sedans, and Jay's are way too high of an offset.

JITB
10-03-2009, 07:47 PM
so much discussion on other people wheels!

pics are gone anyway.

HachiDori
10-04-2009, 11:35 AM

Everything gets taken so literally online, sometime its funny.

I not once said they didn't look good on hondas, but they IMO don't belong on them.

argh.

I will admit, If I found some CCWs in awesome sizing for a good price. I would snag them.

Then there would be 3 cars in ga with ccws.. haaa

Krappy
10-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Everything gets taken so literally online, sometime its funny.

I not once said they didn't look good on hondas, but they IMO don't belong on them.

argh.

I will admit, If I found some CCWs in awesome sizing for a good price. I would snag them.

Then there would be 3 cars in ga with ccws.. haaa

I'm sure there are more than 3 cars in GA w/ CCWs... I can think of atleast 4 off the top of my head...csmiths' SI, Jay's s2k, Gabe's accord, and swollix's vett

HachiDori
10-04-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm sure there are more than 3 cars in GA w/ CCWs... I can think of atleast 4 off the top of my head...csmiths' SI, Jay's s2k, Gabe's accord, and swollix's vett

white imports. edit*

ImportMike
05-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Clean Accord. Is this that Gabe guy that had his car in Honda Tuning Mag?