PDA

View Full Version : Does facebook get you in trouble...

Maverick
10-02-2009, 04:32 PM
with your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Basically, my girlfriend spies on me through facebook. She constantly looks at my profile and checks to see who i am becoming new friends with and gets mad if it's a girl. I once put on a friends detail on one of my friends and said that she was eye candy and my girlfriend flipped her shit and now thinks im in love with that girl. Who else has this problem?

Ziptied
10-02-2009, 04:35 PM
YES, same shit. My wife see's a female friend and FREAKS.

Kasper
10-02-2009, 04:38 PM
I dont have facebook for just that reason! mine flips when she shes girls on my myspace and spies on me with that enough. but yet she has a facebook and never told me. so i called her out on it and all she says is "so what it doesnt matter there just friends" and expects me to drop it!

The Ren
10-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Im so glad my boyfriend and I dont have that problem.. I think of it this way.. if he didnt want to be with me.. he wouldnt. He does alot of networking and business through his facebook so.. Simple as that..

scooby_snack
10-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Your partners have some serious self-confidence, security and trust issues if they're freaking out about posting on Facebook.

TRDwasiq
10-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Apparently some people just live on Facebook.. ... i had that problem... i deleted my GF from facebook.. ! thats it

deathrex
10-02-2009, 04:49 PM
I had the same problems. So now I don't have a girlfriend. Just keep different girls arround lol.

Maverick
10-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Apparently some people just live on Facebook.. ... i had that problem... i deleted my GF from facebook.. ! thats it

lol yea, well everytime mine gets mad at me she "breaks up" with me. blocks me on facebook and then a couple days later adds me again. my friends started getting tired of seeing "in a relationship" and "single" over and over again and so i just left it blank and now my gf gets all emo cause i wont change it.

The Ren
10-02-2009, 04:55 PM
No offense but it sounds like this chick needs to grow up

TRDwasiq
10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
lol yea, well everytime mine gets mad at me she "breaks up" with me. blocks me on facebook and then a couple days later adds me again. my friends started getting tired of seeing "in a relationship" and "single" over and over again and so i just left it blank and now my gf gets all emo cause i wont change it.

i told her either u stay with facebook or stay with me... :boobies: after that she doesnt bitch anymore..

Maverick
10-02-2009, 04:57 PM

and that is something i have told her over and over again. shes older than me too. :(

esi_atlanta
10-02-2009, 04:57 PM
i told her either u stay with facebook or stay with me... :boobies: after that she doesnt bitch anymore..

hahhahahahhah

GirlieZ
10-02-2009, 04:59 PM
my fiancee could care less, its just my clients i have to watch out for (ie no swearing mainly, i live in a highly mormon area)

Ziptied
10-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Mormons, that's the people who fuck through sheets and is really a cult, right?

YoungDro
10-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Yeah, people just think that Facebook and Myspace is life these days, its so funny, one of my cousins comes over my house, and she asks me like ever 10 minutes, "Can I check my facebook?" We have Wi-Fi at our house so I'm like GTFO lol

GirlieZ
10-02-2009, 05:09 PM

there are more Mormons in Boise per sq mile than SLC. they even have to wear special undies. :looks for google link:

Maverick
10-02-2009, 05:10 PM

lol, i thought all relgions were cults

ScrapMetalDSM
10-02-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm glad im not the only one! My GF and I just fought about this shit last night. I added some UGLY girls on facebook that sat my dinner table on the cruise i just came back from and she flipped out all sorts of hardcore. shes constantly spying on me through facebook and any interaction with girls via status comments etc and always flips her shit. So I have to remove those items from my wall so she dont see

To me facebook is not anything serious, but she thinks its life.

Maverick
10-02-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm glad im not the only one! My GF and I just fought about this shit last night. I added some UGLY girls on facebook that sat my dinner table on the cruise i just came back from and she flipped out all sorts of hardcore. shes constantly spying on me through facebook and any interaction with girls via status comments etc and always flips her shit. So I have to remove those items from my wall so she dont see

To me facebook is not anything serious, but she thinks its life.

amen bro, my gf has like 1k+ guy friends and i dont say anything because its no big deal. i have like 200 friends that are actually my friends i make a few new friends that are girls and she immidiately breaks up with me

roxie911
10-02-2009, 05:27 PM
The only problem I ever had with it was the flirting my bf did on it. He would add random ass chicks and then send them messages like "What ever happened to guys cheating on their girls" or something like "I wish I was single so I could date you" just stupid things like that. None of it bothers me anymore, but this was like 5 or 6 months ago and it was right after we had some MAJOR trust issue thing happen, so, I was all on edge and in psycho-bitch mode and whatnot.

After all that I was pissed off and he wouldn't stop when I asked him to, so, I came into the WL and did my flirting here....needless to say, he stopped after he saw what I had been posting. Kinda just put him in my shoes for the time being.

TRDwasiq
10-02-2009, 05:31 PM
The only problem I ever had with it was the flirting my bf did on it. He would add random ass chicks and then send them messages like "What ever happened to guys cheating on their girls" or something like "I wish I was single so I could date you" just stupid things like that. None of it bothers me anymore, but this was like 5 or 6 months ago and it was right after we had some MAJOR trust issue thing happen, so, I was all on edge and in psycho-bitch mode and whatnot.

After all that I was pissed off and he wouldn't stop when I asked him to, so, I came into the WL and did my flirting here....needless to say, he stopped after he saw what I had been posting. Kinda just put him in my shoes for the time being.

just wow:lmfao:

roxie911
10-02-2009, 05:32 PM
just wow:lmfao:

Yeah...I have my psycho gf moments

TRDwasiq
10-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Yeah...I have my psycho gf moments

delete him from Fb lol :ninja: ... U ill receive a text message.. sayin.. omfg. u deleted me from fb.. very mature of you UGH... it was nice knowin You:D

esi_atlanta
10-02-2009, 05:38 PM
delete him from Fb lol :ninja: ... U ill receive a text message.. sayin.. omfg. u deleted me from fb.. very mature of you UGH... it was nice knowin You:D

hahahha .... :blah::blah::lmfao::lmfao:

roxie911
10-02-2009, 05:42 PM

Nah...I never delete anyone. He did get hella insecure about IA though. He created an account so he could see where I was posting. He went PSYCHOTIC after all that lol

Maverick
10-02-2009, 05:45 PM
ah the joys of social networking

TRDwasiq
10-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Nah...I never delete anyone. He did get hella insecure about IA though. He created an account so he could see where I was posting. He went PSYCHOTIC after all that lol

just sayin to his response lol ... IA is just another Fb ... :gay:

C-loS109
10-02-2009, 05:57 PM
nope i dont have this problem...

roxie911
10-02-2009, 06:12 PM
just sayin to his response lol ... IA is just another Fb ... :gay:

Yeah...that's why I did it. He wasn't getting it when I told him that I didn't like it and I wanted him to stop, so, it was my way of getting him to understand ;)

Thank you IA!!! lol

NVEOUS
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
I don't have this problem. If the said girl has a problem with it then she has issues that you haven't had a part in doing to her. She is insecure about herself. I say if you don't like it you can leave. Just my personal opinion. If i wanted said girl that i become friends with then I wouldnt be with whatever person I am with.

98blackcivic
10-02-2009, 06:16 PM
this is a sign of insecurity
LEAVE HER NOW!
ive seen friends go thru this
they are MISERABLE PEOPLE!!!

VooDooXII
10-02-2009, 06:17 PM
No, I don't have have a jealous, insecure girlfriend.

Oh wait...I don't have a girlfriend period.

:D

collins
10-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Not an issue and I don't see it becoming one... RIGHT? ;)

ScrapMetalDSM
10-02-2009, 06:27 PM
amen bro, my gf has like 1k+ guy friends and i dont say anything because its no big deal. i have like 200 friends that are actually my friends i make a few new friends that are girls and she immidiately breaks up with me

Yup Its amazing how many times shes broken up with me because of facebook shit. The next time I am long gone for good I'm tired of this shit. I went to college and was in Greek like so naturally I have lots of female friends. Well needless to say, she thinks I've fucked them all or had a thing for them of all at one point

TRDwasiq
10-02-2009, 06:29 PM
No, I don't have have a jealous, insecure girlfriend.

Oh wait...I don't have a girlfriend period.

:D

U aRe :gay:
EDIT: not that u dont have a GF.. u are just gay period!

Maverick
10-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Yup Its amazing how many times shes broken up with me because of facebook shit. The next time I am long gone for good I'm tired of this shit. I went to college and was in Greek like so naturally I have lots of female friends. Well needless to say, she thinks I've fucked them all or had a thing for them of all at one point

yup and the bullshit along with the drama out of their asses makes us wish we were doing the shit they claim we are.

ScrapMetalDSM
10-02-2009, 06:51 PM
yup and the bullshit along with the drama out of their asses makes us wish we were doing the shit they claim we are.

Exactly. It makes me want to do that exact shit!

VooDooXII
10-02-2009, 06:55 PM
U aRe :gay:
EDIT: not that u dont have a GF.. u are just gay period!

Ohhhh a gay joke! Yea that's totally it. :rolleyes:

GirlieZ
10-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Roxie, I understand what you have been through. It wasn't the same exact thing I dealt with but along the same lines in a prior relationship. Fortunately it has taught me a valuable lesson that has helped me establish a health relationship. I'm lucky to be in a relationship now where we are confident and open enough to share information and there are zero doubts (ie access to each others computers, accounts, cell phones, what not). Plus we both are on face book for business purposes and him to network with his family in the czech republic

BKgen®
10-02-2009, 08:58 PM
abso-fuckin'-lutely.

Master Shake
10-02-2009, 09:41 PM
and that is something i have told her over and over again. shes older than me too. :(
that just made me lol so hard for no reason. lol.

roxie911
10-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Roxie, I understand what you have been through. It wasn't the same exact thing I dealt with but along the same lines in a prior relationship. Fortunately it has taught me a valuable lesson that has helped me establish a health relationship. I'm lucky to be in a relationship now where we are confident and open enough to share information and there are zero doubts (ie access to each others computers, accounts, cell phones, what not). Plus we both are on face book for business purposes and him to network with his family in the czech republic

Yeah, our relationship and trust has definitely gotten better since. Like, we're sharing all of our passwords and texts and whatnot. There's almost no trust issues other than real life situations. So, it's definitely gotten better for us :D

GirlieZ
10-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Yeah, our relationship and trust has definitely gotten better since. Like, we're sharing all of our passwords and texts and whatnot. There's almost no trust issues other than real life situations. So, it's definitely gotten better for us :D

That's awesome you guys are recovering and working it out. That's hard to do.and be glad you learn that lesson young. I straight up told my fiancee when we first started dating that I have had issues with privacy/trust and it hasn't been an issue since we have been straight up since day one. Shows a level of maturity of the person and the relationship imo

CasadeWaffle
10-02-2009, 11:04 PM
nah no trouble. My girl trusts me and I trust her. Simple as that.

Ppl need to understand if you want to go out and cheat, you will do it..so there is no need to be controlling...you either trust your partner or you don't. And if you don't, then why are you together lol. For me, relationship=trust, they're one in the same.