PDA

View Full Version : Misc Snoop losing it fast in the West...

quickdodge®
03-27-2005, 09:48 AM
As classic as Snoop was/is out West, he sure is dropping in the rankings now. Quickly. Of course it all started with him going to Pharrell and doing his thing there. Started getting into Pop type shit. Now, with his working with Justin Timberfake, he's really going downhill to the West Coast supporters. The main thing there is him sitting by watching JT doing the C-Walk.

Wasn't it Bigg Snoop Dogg, himself, that rapped the lines:

"This goes to kids, too and R&B sangers,
Quit Crip-walkin if you ain't a gang banger"

Lolol. I didn't know that N'Sync was a gang.

RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS... to see this link to the part being spoken on. Nice little audio track mixed in with it, lolol. Listen, carefully, to what Snoop says. Later, QD. (http://www.freewebs.com/westsyde/contradizzle.mpg)

Big Rick
03-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Wasn't it Bigg Snoop Dogg, himself, that rapped the lines:

"This goes to kids, too and R&B sangers,
Quit Crip-walkin if you ain't a gang banger"

Lolol. I didn't know that N'Sync was a gang. =[/URL]

LOL

FrnkPwrs
03-27-2005, 05:54 PM
yea, i get pissed when i think about how snoop has gone down! Snoop used to be SICK!

thinkfast®
03-29-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey Q you know I rep that big W at all times, and this snoop is gettin out of control

i fflipped the channel at my homeboys house the other day and saw that JT shit, man I was lookin for somethin on my remote lower then Mute.

what an asshat

dereksi
03-29-2005, 10:25 PM
Who the fuck is JT??

quickdodge®
03-30-2005, 04:21 AM
Justin Timberfake. Later, QD.

FrnkPwrs
03-30-2005, 05:43 AM
Prime example of what happens when good rappers go commercial!

Vteckidd
03-30-2005, 02:01 PM
doggystyle was his only good album IMO. doggfather was ok, everything esle after that was too commercial for me

quickdodge®
03-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Well, The Game is to be Told, Not to be Sold wasn't commercial. He released through No Limit Records and Master P. After that, it was was when he started fucking around. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
03-30-2005, 09:57 PM
naw man, the one after that, Dogg Food? (had Bitch PLease w/ Xzibit, a handful of other tracks as well) that was pretty good. I still bump Doggfather, its in the Impala actually right now :D

Chuckster
03-31-2005, 09:03 AM
his last cd sucked ass...would of done better w/out them gay ass neptunes

Fuck you and your "skate board beat" :2up: fucking posers!

thinkfast®
03-31-2005, 10:37 AM
the neptunes really need to stick to the pop shit, or should I say Snoop shoulda never put his fuckin nose where it didnt belong. He thinks cause of one damn song "Beautiful" now hes like the muthafuccin don of R&B ?? wtf man thats the gayest shit I ever heard. I just flipped the tele on and there he blows again. dammit snoop!!

RandomGuy
11-16-2006, 09:34 PM
:rly:

dz N.U.T.Z.
11-16-2006, 10:44 PM
his last cd sucked ass...would of done better w/out them gay ass neptunes

Fuck you and your "skate board beat" :2up: fucking posers!

WHAT...................neptunes are jamin..............snoop....yea dont care to much for him know more.......doggystyle was the shit.......but the rest dont touch it......neptunes are bangin thou...

2turbo4u
11-16-2006, 11:08 PM
They all get soft, they don't even live in the hood anymore so they can't still write about the stuff like when they first came out. Snoop is just a voice now not a drum that he used to be. That's why he collabo w/everyone,it's just his voice people wanna hear not what's he sayin.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-16-2006, 11:46 PM
the west died with tupac.

Eurostunna07
11-17-2006, 12:15 AM
:rly:

why tha fuck did you do that penis??