Get off them.

Just sayin.

On_Her_Face
10-02-2009, 12:04 AM
So what happened?

Catnip
10-02-2009, 12:06 AM
So what happened?

Nothing. Which is funny to me, after all the threats I got.

G.C
10-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Lol stop taking internet so dam serious. We all know nothing will happen.

03RCode
10-02-2009, 12:21 AM
If I was there I would have punched you in the sternum, alas, I was sitting at home drinking beer.

AFSil80
10-02-2009, 12:26 AM
how about those 12's?

Repost.

Catnip
10-02-2009, 12:26 AM
If I was there I would have punched you in the sternum, alas, I was sitting at home drinking beer.

You would've hugged my unexpectedly... like you do everytime... yea...

lanning
10-02-2009, 12:28 AM

glad you txt bill the one time we didnt come to the v

Catnip
10-02-2009, 12:29 AM
glad you txt bill the one time we didnt come to the v

SHOULD'VE!!!

TheProfiteer
10-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Do you actually want to fight anyone from IA? I mean, Evan come on, all it would take is just a little bit of organization and you would have 20+ IA members ready to scalp you where you stand.

lanning
10-02-2009, 12:30 AM
SHOULD'VE!!!

lol why? was fun had?

Catnip
10-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Do you actually want to fight anyone from IA? I mean, Evan come on, all it would take is just a little bit of organization and you would have 20+ IA members ready to scalp you where you stand.

lol. I don't give a shit, I just 'lol' at their empty threats.

lol why? was fun had?

nah. But Bill makes it fun :idb:

LOL WUT

FlipKing
10-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Evan, ima pimp slap you in 2 weeks. count on it. lol

TheProfiteer
10-02-2009, 12:41 AM

No, but what I wanna know man, is do you WANT to fight anyone off here?

not would you, but do you want to?

02SloWrx
10-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Evans nuts.

Get off them.

Just sayin.

02SloWrx nuts.

Get off them.

Just saying.

FasTech
10-02-2009, 12:48 AM
I wanted to come to the V meet but I couldn't make this time around.

jcs
10-02-2009, 12:56 AM
You would've hugged my unexpectedly... like you do everytime... yea...

damn and to think i was the only one with that priviledge......no homo

Catnip
10-02-2009, 01:02 AM
damn and to think i was the only one with that priviledge......no homo

:ninja:

I mean, no comment.

jcs
10-02-2009, 01:03 AM
lol ....and reps

Tech_Queen
10-02-2009, 01:13 AM
God I wish we could have made it since I was off work. But I couldn't walk around to much, cause I tried to go to Import Showdown and my leg was killing me after like 30 min.

Catnip
10-02-2009, 01:24 AM
God I wish we could have made it since I was off work. But I couldn't walk around to much, cause I tried to go to Import Showdown and my leg was killing me after like 30 min.

We came in a friend's van, just sat in the back, and watched from the top deck... y'all should've came out and took over Petard's tail gate!

AnthonyF
10-02-2009, 08:04 AM

We couldn't find you. That's not a joke.

We came in a friend's van, just sat in the back, and watched from the top deck... y'all should've came out and took over Petard's tail gate!
That explains it. You didn't show up in YOUR car b/c you were hiding, THEN you stay at the VERY top where NO1 goes. Way to go Pussy.

-Ant.

Jason..
10-02-2009, 08:06 AM

That explains it. You didn't show up in YOUR car b/c you were hiding, THEN you stay at the VERY top where NO1 goes. Way to go Pussy.

-Ant.
You wouldnt have done shit you pack a big lunch but only eaT A LITTLE BIT OF IT:thinking:

nevermind

SicStang03
10-02-2009, 08:07 AM
uht oh!

AnthonyF
10-02-2009, 08:08 AM
You wouldnt have done shit you pack a big lunch but only eaT A LITTLE BIT OF IT:thinking:

nevermind
I'm on a diet fat so.

How's your reception dick head? That's what I thought. STFU.

-Ant.

quickdodge®
10-02-2009, 08:11 AM

We came in a friend's van, just sat in the back, and watched from the top deck..

How is it an empty threat when you couldn't be found? You came in a van and stayed in the back of it. On the top deck? Of course it's going to be an empty threat if you can't be found.

I'm not trying to say it's cool and ok to fight about internet shit, but damn. Later, QD.

Jason..
10-02-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm on a diet fat so.

How's your reception dick head? That's what I thought. STFU.

-Ant.I got it back motherfucker..talk shit get hit that simple im crazy as fuck

AnthonyF
10-02-2009, 08:15 AM
How is it an empty threat when you couldn't be found? You came in a van and stayed in the back of it. On the top deck? Of course it's going to be an empty threat if you can't be found.

I'm not trying to say it's cool and ok to fight about internet shit, but damn. Later, QD.

Q....F....T....M....F...T! :goodjob:

I got it back motherfucker..talk shit get hit that simple im crazy as fuck
You didn't GET it back, I HANDED it back. Pussy. We could have just walked away with it, but I like you. make sexxy time? :ninja:

-Ant.

ALVIN
10-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Always glad to live through another V meet :lmao:

Wait you survived my crop dust???

Bitch in the mini skirt...with the plaid black and red shirt....titties all hangin out....she would have gotten it. I was tryign to holler.

Jason..
10-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Q....F....T....M....F...T! :goodjob:

You didn't GET it back, I HANDED it back. Pussy. We could have just walked away with it, but I like you. make sexxy time? :ninja:

-Ant.
:thinking:..

AnthonyF
10-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Bitch in the mini skirt...with the plaid black and red shirt....titties all hangin out....she would have gotten it. I was tryign to holler.

Who DIDN'T notice her? lolol

-Ant.

xxbckiexx
10-02-2009, 08:31 AM

-Ant.

LOL no shit.. "i went in my friends van and stayed in hiding so nobody could fine me.. :("

Crazy Asian
10-02-2009, 08:36 AM
haha evan hiding. Wow I'm not surprised.

Jason..
10-02-2009, 08:39 AM

Yes i seen her omg

Crazy Asian
10-02-2009, 09:05 AM

-Ant.

I didnt see her. I left at like 8.

Kasper
10-02-2009, 09:11 AM

Pics or she was a man!

Catnip
10-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Lol. Because we totally didn't walk around to nearly EVERY car and talk about it. Walked right by the bikes 2-3 times as well.

For the most part, we sat up top, sold a few parts, drank PCs, and ate sandwiches. Which is why I wasn't in my car... parts wouldn't fit with the other 2 people.

I was wearing a very light colored polo, not like I was dressed in all black and hid in the shadows. LOL.

xxbckiexx
10-02-2009, 09:39 AM
Lol. Because we totally didn't walk around to nearly EVERY car and talk about it. Walked right by the bikes 2-3 times as well.

For the most part, we sat up top, sold a few parts, drank PCs, and ate sandwiches.

I was wearing a very light colored polo, not like I was dressed in all black and hid in the shadows. LOL.

sure. you keep making up your excuses. you parked up top, because you knew the majority of the time, you'd be there, and no one would find you. finding someone while walking around at the V is next to impossible, unless they're immobile. You know full well you didn't take your car because you didn't want to be seen, and you sat in that van all night because you didn't want to be seen. Who the fuck parks at the top parking lot "if they ain't scared". Too bad you hid, i wanted to see someone shut you the fuck up.

AFSil80
10-02-2009, 09:42 AM

-Ant.

She had some DAMN fine titties to look at.

Catnip
10-02-2009, 09:42 AM
sure. you keep making up your excuses. you parked up top, because you knew the majority of the time, you'd be there, and no one would find you. finding someone while walking around at the V is next to impossible, unless they're immobile. You know full well you didn't take your car because you didn't want to be seen, and you sat in that van all night because you didn't want to be seen. Who the fuck parks at the top parking lot "if they ain't scared". Too bad you hid, i wanted to see someone shut you the fuck up.

Lets see here, drive around the varsity 2-3 times looking for a spot, or accept the cop's offer to let us park up top :thinking:

lol. Makes sense.

FlipKing
10-02-2009, 09:44 AM
IA is serious business.

BKgen®
10-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Oh lawd... here we go again.

I think the best thing to do here is for me to reserve the Gwinnett Arena for one night and organize a cage match between all of you kids.

AFSil80
10-02-2009, 09:49 AM
IA is serious business.

That girl's titties was serious business.

Just sayin'

quickdodge®
10-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Lets see here, drive around the varsity 2-3 times looking for a spot, or accept the cop's offer to let us park up top :thinking:

lol. Makes sense.

But you were in the back and when you got up top, you never walked around down below. You styaed in the back of the van. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
10-02-2009, 09:51 AM
But you were in the back and when you got up top, you never walked around down below. You styaed in the back of the van. Later, QD.

that was his original statement. now he says he walked everywehre, saw all the cars, and walked past the bikes. he's just full of shit.

bowdown201
10-02-2009, 09:52 AM
This Van wouldnt be the purple and yellow one that was full of cocks and could easily become every LSU fans perfect vehicle was it?

Kasper
10-02-2009, 09:53 AM
still no one got pics of this hotness?!

xxbckiexx
10-02-2009, 10:01 AM
her tits were hanging out, she actually wasn't that attractive. but she had nice boobs, in a push up bra. i doubt they'd be so nice out of the bra.

Kasper
10-02-2009, 10:03 AM
hahaha...

AFSil80
10-02-2009, 10:03 AM
her tits were hanging out, she actually wasn't that attractive. but she had nice boobs, in a push up bra. i doubt they'd be so nice out of the bra.

Yeah, I didn't look at her face too much, hence my statements only regarding her titties.

Honestly, it made me think Halloween was coming early since she looked like a skanky cowgirl.

xxbckiexx
10-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Yeah, I didn't look at her face too much, hence my statements only regarding her titties.

Honestly, it made me think Halloween was coming early since she looked like a skanky cowgirl.

:yes:

her face was average, at best. not to say i wouldn't bind her hands with rope, duct tape her mouth, take her to a dark alley and rape her.

BKgen®
10-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Her body must not have been that bangin' if nobody took pics. :dunno:

SicStang03
10-02-2009, 10:24 AM
^^ werd ^^

twiztid cc
10-02-2009, 10:59 AM
I got ya back evan.....

way back..lol j/k

Catnip
10-02-2009, 11:13 AM

I walked around. Pretty sure the same people were talking big talk about tunerfest, you saw me walking around, didn't you?

oneSLOWex
10-02-2009, 11:26 AM

nah. But Bill makes it fun :idb:

LOL WUT

WOAHHHH hold on a minute here....why is my name involved in homo things? I are not :gay:

oneSLOWex
10-02-2009, 11:29 AM
She had some DAMN fine titties to look at.

I demand pics of said titties :D

Jason..
10-02-2009, 11:30 AM
I demand pics of said titties :D
http://purefnevyl.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/titties-1.jpg

oneSLOWex
10-02-2009, 11:32 AM
http://purefnevyl.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/titties-1.jpg

LIES lol thats not the girl that was at the V

roxie911
10-02-2009, 11:37 AM
For the most part, we sat up top, sold a few parts, drank PCs, and ate sandwiches. Which is why I wasn't in my car... parts wouldn't fit with the other 2 people.

If you were trying to sell something....WHY would you do it on the top deck....where NO ONE goes.

oneSLOWex
10-02-2009, 11:39 AM
If you were trying to sell something....WHY would you do it on the top deck....where NO ONE goes.

selling stuff that not everyone can see :ninja:

Catnip
10-02-2009, 11:43 AM

Easy to find + fast parking :doh:

roxie911
10-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Easy to find + fast parking :doh:

Really?? Because if you parked down below....more people would see it...people you probably didn't ask.

JUST SAYIN

Catnip
10-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Really?? Because if you parked down below....more people would see it...people you probably didn't ask.

JUST SAYIN

Why the fuck would we ride around 2-3 times, trying to find a place to park at the meet, just so we could have trouble explaining to people where we are and have a fucking minivan at a car meet?

xxbckiexx
10-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Why the fuck would we ride around 2-3 times, trying to find a place to park at the meet, just so we could have trouble explaining to people where we are and have a fucking minivan at a car meet?

CUZ THAT'S WHAT YOU DO EVERYTIME. EXCEPT WHEN YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU. THEN YOU HIDE LIKE A BITCH. LOLOLOL

quickdodge®
10-02-2009, 11:56 AM
I walked around. Pretty sure the same people were talking big talk about tunerfest, you saw me walking around, didn't you?

I'm just asking, that's my only involvement here, lolol. And yeah, I saw you walking around TFS. Later, QD.

roxie911
10-02-2009, 12:02 PM

Uhm, is that a serious question?? You know...you could always NOT back into a parking space so you could, you know, DISPLAY your parts that you want to sell. That way, when people walk by they can actually see your parts and want to buy them.

G.C
10-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Nice Backfire. hahahah

Buttons
10-02-2009, 12:49 PM
I didn't drive around for my spot :)

Anyways, I saw Evan when I was leaving the varsity. I never went on the top deck. I saw him on the main row of cars at the varsity. So he wasn't on the top deck the whole time.

BKgen®
10-02-2009, 12:57 PM
lolol... I don't see why it's that big of a deal that Evan "wasn't easy to find" at the Varsity. Whether he was there or not, the "threats" that have been made were made by people who probably already know where he lives, and still have yet to do anything to him. lol... I'm still wondering where this fascination with Evan stems from. Sounds like someone's a tad bit jealous and/or butthurt about something :thinking:

aguynamedpat
10-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Im with you Brandon. The whole Ant and Evan beef has been going on for sooo long. They have even met in person and neither did anything. Its just fucking hilarious how serious people take the internet. "OMG Evan is such a pussy for actually getting a parking spot quickly and parking their MINI VAN away from the CARS at a CAR meet." What a fucking pussy!... :blah:

And Roxie, did you ever think he may have been meeting someone SPECIFIC, not advertising parts to everyone at the meet? The whole easy to find + fast parking statement makes me think he was meeting a certain someone who was getting a part off of him, so he didnt want to park in the madness where said person would play hell trying to find him.

Who the fuck cares if he sat up top the whole time? At least he was there. Im sure if you wanted to find him bad enough, you could have asked Autumn or someone "Where's Evan?" Someone would have known where he was.

This whole charade is a fucking joke.

Buttons
10-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Im with you Brandon. The whole Ant and Evan beef has been going on for sooo long. They have even met in person and neither did anything. Its just fucking hilarious how serious people take the internet. "OMG Evan is such a pussy for actually getting a parking spot quickly and parking their MINI VAN away from the CARS at a CAR meet." What a fucking pussy!... :blah:

And Roxie, did you ever think he may have been meeting someone SPECIFIC, not advertising parts to everyone at the meet? The whole easy to find + fast parking statement makes me think he was meeting a certain someone who was getting a part off of him, so he didnt want to park in the madness where said person would play hell trying to find him.

Who the fuck cares if he sat up top the whole time? At least he was there. Im sure if you wanted to find him bad enough, you could have asked Autumn or someone "Where's Evan?" Someone would have known where he was.

+1

when i'm at meets, and someone asks "where is so-so?". i'll text them and find out. not that hard to do.

Catnip
10-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Uhm, is that a serious question?? You know...you could always NOT back into a parking space so you could, you know, DISPLAY your parts that you want to sell. That way, when people walk by they can actually see your parts and want to buy them.

I didn't drive around for my spot :)

Anyways, I saw Evan when I was leaving the varsity. I never went on the top deck. I saw him on the main row of cars at the varsity. So he wasn't on the top deck the whole time.

lolol... I don't see why it's that big of a deal that Evan "wasn't easy to find" at the Varsity. Whether he was there or not, the "threats" that have been made were made by people who probably already know where he lives, and still have yet to do anything to him. lol... I'm still wondering where this fascination with Evan stems from. Sounds like someone's a tad bit jealous and/or butthurt about something :thinking:

:goodjob::goodjob:

Jason..
10-03-2009, 01:08 AM
ok

Catnip
10-03-2009, 01:10 AM
ok

This post brings out the color in your eyes.

Jason..
10-03-2009, 01:10 AM
This post brings out the color in your eyes.ok

teh bri
10-03-2009, 09:23 AM

-Ant.
:lmao:

bdydrpdmazda
10-03-2009, 09:28 AM
:lmao:
sounds legit

teh bri
10-03-2009, 09:30 AM
sounds legit

Yep.

man
10-03-2009, 09:49 AM
This sounds pretty fuckin awesome. Let me know when this actually goes down up at the V. I'll bring the camera to record you dumbasses going to jail.

BTW that was sarcasm, none of you will do shit.

bdydrpdmazda
10-03-2009, 09:51 AM
This sounds pretty fuckin awesome. Let me know when this actually goes down up at the V. I'll bring the camera to record you dumbasses going to jail.

I wouldnt say none of them will do shit, there are some crazy fools out there that love to scrap

man
10-03-2009, 09:54 AM
I wouldnt say none of them will do shit, there are some crazy fools out there that love to scrap

Yeah maybe, but let's see them try some shit with 15 cops standing 30 feet away. Like I said, I'll bring the camera... Maybe even some business cards from the local bail bondsman.

bdydrpdmazda
10-03-2009, 10:01 AM
I wouldnt do it but some folks would

teh bri
10-03-2009, 10:20 AM

Nothing is going to happen.

bdydrpdmazda
10-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Nothing is going to happen.
as the OPs lady friend your optimism is expected but NOBODY really knows if anything is gonna happen

teh bri
10-03-2009, 10:53 AM
as the OPs lady friend your optimism is expected but NOBODY really knows if anything is gonna happen
Like I said, nothing is going to happen.

bdydrpdmazda
10-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Like I said, nothing is going to happen.
Im not even gonna think about trying to argue with a teenage girl

they know it all

teh bri
10-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Im not even gonna think about trying to argue with a teenage girl

they know it all

Whatever you say.