PDA

View Full Version : GASKETS

blacknightteg
03-27-2005, 09:34 AM
alright yall, im tired of waiting and i really want to get this exhaust of mine, on, its a greddy evo2 exhaust and the problem that i am having is that i dont have the gaskets. now the thing that i could do to get those gaskets is special order them through NOPI from GREDDY but i kind of wanted to not wait a month for them to get here. so what im trying to ask is, does anyone know so way i can get them that would be faster then doing that? thanks!

twkg
03-27-2005, 11:10 AM
how bout this time go to the actual NOPI store instead of their website?

blacknightteg
03-27-2005, 11:44 AM
true, but i mean if i remember corrrectly they dont cell them at the store they have to order them from greddy and them have them shipped to nopi for me to pick them up, i jus wana kinda avoid all that

twkg
03-27-2005, 12:42 PM
point is that if u go up there you have a better chance of getting it then you would ordering online. if you go there its someones responsibility to get it to you. online theres no for sure way. why waste time?? we coulda just gone up there yesterday when we were lookn for something to do and uve got all this week to do that anyway

blacknightteg
03-27-2005, 01:09 PM
well kinda, ill do it next week during spring break or something but yea lol we could have gone up there lol, idndt even think bout it

Vteckidd
03-28-2005, 08:45 AM
i work for NOPI PM me. what gaskets are you talking about? the DOnut gasket? the exhaust manifold gasket?

Donut gasket you can get offline or at any muffler shop
Exhaust manifold gasket is OEM HONDA $15