PDA

View Full Version : So are you IA dudes fags?

Jason..
10-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Come the fuck on the dude post a pic of his girls tits and you guys flame him?Im so confused..maybe if he posted a pic of his cock you would have loved it?
Honestly i love her tits and id like so see more open people like him on IA..

The IA sluts have pics everywhere and you guys get a boner and giggle to eachother about it...godamn wtf seriously....

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/caballistic/Your_Gay.jpg

FlipKing
10-01-2009, 12:43 PM
404: funny not found.

bdydrpdmazda
10-01-2009, 12:43 PM
yeah really

HalfBaked
10-01-2009, 12:44 PM
We're fags because we don't like ugly tits?

Grow some standards.

Jason..
10-01-2009, 12:45 PM
We're fags because we don't like ugly tits?

Grow some standards.
There fucking tits dude..you guys are flaming homos

Jason..
10-01-2009, 12:45 PM
404: funny not found.Wasn't trying to be funny..

HalfBaked
10-01-2009, 12:46 PM
DUDE FAT TITS DO NOT EQUAL TITS.

ARE YOU A FUCKING VIRGIN? HOW MANY FUCKING PAIRS OF TITS HAVE YOU TOUCHED IN YOUR LIFE.

THERE IS A BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NICE TITS AND FAT TITS.

THOSE TITS ARE SAGGY AND AWFUL.

Ziptied
ya know how I know you're gay?

QKJUICEDPONY

So you like Man tits too

Since they are JUST tits...I bet you like a big hairy man nipple too

FlipKing
The point is, like you have an opinion, so does the rest of IA. They just didnt like the fact he posted up his own girl on IA with out her knowledge. My gf would be pissed if I did that.

QKJUICEDPONY
10-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Mike Tysons 14 year old punching bag was in better shape than those nasty old funbags

Jason..
10-01-2009, 12:47 PM
The point is, like you have an opinion, so does the rest of IA. They just didnt like the fact he posted up his own girl on IA with out her knowledge. My gf would be pissed if I did that.
But we all know ur a virgin so your opinion dont matter...

QKJUICEDPONY
10-01-2009, 12:48 PM

More or less he has no respect for his wife/gf even if she said she didnt care...Sorry but its the truth

Jason..
ya know how I know you're gay?
waits for joke..

TRDwasiq
Mike Tysons 14 year old punching bag was in better shape than those nasty old funbags

huh hell NAW!!!! ++

punkr6
I love IA, you just never know what you might see in here. I wouldn't do it, but I damn sure don't mind if anyone else does...

Jason..
10-01-2009, 12:49 PM
More or less he has no respect for his wife/gf even if she said she didnt care...Sorry but its the truth
So if she gives him the ok and he post them he is still in the wrong?..you people on here are more fucked up than I thought..

BluesClues
10-01-2009, 12:49 PM
He said his wife already knows

rehab
10-01-2009, 12:50 PM
My gf would be pissed if I did that.

... because she's over-weight, fugly, insecure, neck-less, whiter than your average polar bear, and has a masculine face? Or because such an event would never happen because you're too ashamed to post a picture of her and cannot understand why you fell in love with such an ugly bitch?

I dare you to prove me wrong.

Ziptied
10-01-2009, 12:51 PM
waits for joke..

you liked Rent. :bump: Just messin with ya.

Jason..
Dont pay attention to him he cant read.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=203025&stc=1&d=1254410148

These arent that bad not perfect but not bad..you guys are crazy,,you wouldnt know what to do w them big ol hooters here in your face

FlipKing
... because she's over-weight, fugly, insecure, neck-less, whiter than your average polar bear, and has a masculine face? Or because such an event would never happen because you're too ashamed to post a picture of her and cannot understand why you fell in love with such an ugly bitch?

Hi Maniac, No one cares about you. Anyways, Virgin? Yeah, ok. lol point is is that its disrespectful.

QKJUICEDPONY
10-01-2009, 12:52 PM
So if she gives him the ok and he post them he is still in the wrong?..you people on here are more fucked up than I thought..

Did you seriously just post this?

Ziptied

REPS! :cheers:

FlipKing

He said that his wife knew LAST TIME. I know how to read.

Jason..
10-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Did you seriously just post this?
You read it ditn you?

bdydrpdmazda
10-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi Maniac, No one cares about you. Anyways, Virgin? Yeah, ok. lol point is is that its disrespectful.
are you some kind of womens rights activist

Jason..
10-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Bwahahahahhahahahaahhahahahhaaaa omg lofuckinl yes he is..

BluesClues
Dont pay attention to him he cant read.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=203025&stc=1&d=1254410148

These arent that bad not perfect but not bad..you guys are crazy,,you wouldnt know what to do w them big ol hooters here in your face
I think she has a nice body, but that's just me. She is a beautiful woman

FlipKing

Nope, just unlike most of this pathetic population we call a society, I was raised right.

rehab
10-01-2009, 12:56 PM

Who the fuck is maniac you fucking moron? I had my name changed to prevent motherfuckers assuming that I am some goddamn wetback. You and everyone else need some rehab because you guys cannot get enough of Maniac's fucking dick.
You said that everyone has opinions and that not everyone agrees with the dude who posted the pics of his wife's tits.

Well. No one gives a shit if you care about me or not. Your opinion on this whole this is irrelevant because you're an ugly motherfucker with an even ugly girlfriend who's 10x worse than the chick who's tits are everywhere.

Jason..
10-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Nope, just unlike most of this pathetic population we call a society, I was raised right.
By gay dudes lol ahahaha.So do witch one wore the dress..faggott ahahahhaha

QKJUICEDPONY
10-01-2009, 12:57 PM

The fact is you have no respect for your wife at all.If your going to post her pics up everywhere you might as well invite your buddies over and let them take a stab at her guts while you pound your spud in the corner

x Resilience
10-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Yo guise, chill the fuck out. Jason is going to smack you shit talker at the V.

FlipKing
Who the fuck is maniac you fucking moron? I had my name changed to prevent motherfuckers to keep assuming that I am some goddamn wetback. You said that everyone has opinions and that not everyone agrees with the dude who posted the pics of his wife's tits.

Well. No one gives a shit if you care about me or not. Your opinion on this whole this is irrelevant because you're an ugly motherfucker with an even ugly girlfriend who's 10x worse than the chick who's tits are everywhere.

E-thugging is cool. I dont really care what you say about my Girlfriend. She's mine and I love her. Maybe one day you will know what its like, but I doubt it.

Jason..
I think she has a nice body, but that's just me. She is a beautiful woman
Speak it girl!!

FlipKing
By gay dudes lol ahahaha.So do witch one wore the dress..faggott ahahahhaha

Funny you didnt talk so much trash at the picnic....

Ziptied
The fact is you have no respect for your wife at all.If your going to post her pics up everywhere you might as well invite your buddies over and let them take a stab at her guts while you pound your spud in the corner

and by buddies he means me and jason.

Jason..
10-01-2009, 01:00 PM
E-thugging is cool. I dont really care what you say about my Girlfriend. She's mine and I love her. Maybe one day you will know what its like, but I doubt it.
you mean boyfriend?

x Resilience
She does have some nice tits thou, half of you guys are just hating.

Jason..
What picnic?Everyone that knows me knows ill step up..dont be a hero.

QKJUICEDPONY
10-01-2009, 01:01 PM

You two went on a picnic?

And he is calling people fags?

Bet that mother fucker was skipping to the picnic carrying his basket and shit

rehab

Looks like my suspicions were correct. Since the first time you tried me I knew you were a complete fucking loser, you ignorant pile of vomit. You have no spine. You simply had my erection running from your asshole to your brain stem for a few months, giving your boneless body the ability to stand upright.

My girlfriend's 5 months pregnant and is still skinner than your hoe. Get that bitch a life time membership to a local gym and gtfo the internet.

xxbckiexx
i really don't see anything wrong with her tits. they're not saggy by any means, especially at the age she's at. saggy tits would hang down past the belly and have stretch marks towards the top. Granted his wife isn't in the best shape and could stand to push down her stomach a little, and maybe a few other areas, her rack is pretty nice. Id definitely motorboat.

Jason..
She does have some nice tits thou, half of you guys are just hating.
Cause they enjoy large cock over tits..

Jason..
10-01-2009, 01:02 PM
You two went on a picnic?

And he is calling people fags?

Bet that mother fucker was skipping to the picnic carrying his basket and shit
What fucking picnic goddamn it lol

eYezs1ck
ugly tites < nice tits

bdydrpdmazda
yeah cuz thats the same as posting her boobs

x Resilience
i really don't see anything wrong with her tits. they're not saggy by any means, especially at the age she's at. saggy tits would hang down past the belly and have stretch marks towards the top. Granted his wife isn't in the best shape and could stand to push down her stomach a little, and maybe a few other areas, her rack is pretty nice. Id definitely motorboat.

Most def. agree.

Thing is with IA, if one person posts up that they don't like them every other cocksucker will follow in his foot steps and do the same in a pathetic attempt for reps.

xxbckiexx

I can confirm this. Jason isn't afraid to get in your face.

FlipKing
10-01-2009, 01:03 PM

The ASAP picnic.

x Resilience
10-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Cause they enjoy large cock over tits..

For real, bunch of homos.

Her tits are nice, and she isn't bad either. I'd def smash.

FlipKing
10-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Looks like my suspicions were correct. Since the first time you tried me I knew you were a complete fucking loser, you ignorant pile of vomit. You have no spine. You simply had my erection running from your asshole to your brain stem for a few months, giving your boneless body the ability to stand upright.

My girlfriend's 5 months pregnant and is still skinner than your hoe. Get that bitch a life time membership to a local gym and gtfo the internet.

Oh look, you are so funny and witty on the internet. Hope that gets you far in life.

rehab
10-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Oh look, you are so funny and witty on the internet. Hope that gets you far in life.

I fucking thought so.

Now shut the fuck up and remove yourself from my presense, faggot.

Jason..
10-01-2009, 01:08 PM
The ASAP picnic.
I was not there dumb fuck i dont know anything about it..do you know who i am?

bdydrpdmazda
Most def. agree.

Thing is with IA, if one person posts up that they don't like them every other cocksucker will follow in his foot steps and do the same in a pathetic attempt for reps.
thats exactly how it went down, some of the same dudes that were talking shit gave me reps for them being nice tittays.

Greddypacked
I wouldnt post pics of my wives tits even if they were the most perfect one's out their. Reason being it's your wife, and her nudity shouldnt be posted on public forums, its' disrespectful. Shit i have dated girls that are so fine, and perfect tits but do I disrespect their privacy and post them everywhere. No cuz I have class, and act as a man not a dude trying to show off me lady to public forums on the web. Tis lame man.

xxbckiexx
10-01-2009, 01:09 PM
I was not there dumb fuck i dont know anything about it..do you know who i am?

foxbody obv.

BobbyFresco
10-01-2009, 01:10 PM
I'm just sayin..
Had he just posted pics of her titties, it'd be one thing...
But that stomach...
God damn.

Jason..
10-01-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm just sayin..
Had he just posted pics of her titties, it'd be one thing...
But that stomach...
God damn.
Your gay

FlipKing
10-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Guess I had you confused with someone else. I apologize. Be really man? Shit talking on IA is pretty lame

BobbyFresco
10-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Your gay

Not even a little.
Your standards are low is all.

bdydrpdmazda
10-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Your gay
X2

Ziptied
10-01-2009, 01:18 PM
so, when we setting this me, jason, and your wife thing?

Jason..
Not even a little.
Your standards are low is all.
Y cause im not attracted to you?

BobbyFresco
X2

You're right...
Because I don't like your wife's cow stomach, it means I'm gay.

Jason..
so, when we setting this me, jason, and your wife thing?He refuses to answer..

Jason..
10-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Guess I had you confused with someone else. I apologize. Be really man? Shit talking on IA is pretty lame
Then stop doing it.

BobbyFresco
10-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Y cause im not attracted to you?

:rolleyes:

C'mon with that lame shit...
You know better, Jason...

Jason..
10-01-2009, 01:20 PM
:rolleyes:

C'mon with that lame shit...
You know better, Jason...
I wub u Bobby

x Resilience
10-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Then stop doing it.

x motherfucking 2. Shit, all the shit talking and nut riding he does and he's the one to say shit talking on IA is lame.

BobbyFresco
10-01-2009, 01:21 PM
I wub u Bobby

:lmfao:

Jason..
10-01-2009, 01:22 PM
x motherfucking 2. Shit, all the shit talking and nut riding he does and he's the one to say shit talking on IA is lame.
He has alwys been an idiot..

Ziptied
10-01-2009, 01:23 PM
He refuses to answer..

damn

Ms Dollar
10-01-2009, 05:14 PM

Just curious why do you continue to talk shit?

You're telling someone else to gtfo the internet, but yet all I have seen you do since I logged on a little while ago is run your mouth... :thinking:

I fucking thought so.

Now shut the fuck up and remove yourself from my presense, faggot.

I think you meant presence...

Oh yeah and before you try to flame me for whatever funny little thought pops into your underdeveloped brain, I am just really bored and you seem easy to pick on...

Oh yeah, by the way I think chick's boobs look really nice. :boobies: Also she does have a good body, you don't have to be a stick with a longback to be attractive :D

Ziptied
10-01-2009, 05:16 PM
OH SNAPS!