PDA

View Full Version : Annihilation==VERY BAD Seller!!!!!

GsrME
09-30-2009, 06:28 PM
So I've been waiting for about a month and a half for a piece of a part that Annihilation(Oz) sold me. I cannot get any response from text messages, or PMs from him. I bought the 95mm stroker kit he was selling. It included the pistons, rods, crank, and bearings. I paid him what he was asking, I didn't even try to get him to give me a better deal. Once he finally showed up to deliver the products to my job(5 hours late) it was time for me to clock out and go home. He gave me an excuse about forgetting about court that day or something, but I didn't care. I glanced over the parts, paid him and went on my way. He has a pretty good rep on here, so I didn't feel the need to get out the micrometer and check everything out. About a week later when I was getting ready to ship my block and parts to get sleeved and built, I make a check list, and then I notice 1 rod is missing, and the rod bearings are missing also. So I contact him, and he agrees to look for the part, or if all else fells to replace the rod and bearings.

So I'm thinking, its an honest mistake, yeah maybe I should have checked better, but he seemed to bet a pretty trust worthy guy on here. After about another week, he finally contacts me to say he will be doen my way and will drop it off, but on the day we scheduled, I could not get ahold of him. By now I'm getting pretty mad. I explain that the machine shop is waiting, but still nothing. After sending a text message everyday, for about 5 days I quit. Then after about another few days I send one, he replies" who is this?" Then when I remind him who I am, he tells me that he found the parts in his garage, and has been out of town.. Then he sets up a day to meet, so i agree. That Sunday when were suspose to meet, he's vanished again.

Now I'm at still here with only 3 rods and no rod bearings. I can't get him to answer his txt or pm's. I have tried to wait as long as I could before I posted this, I even gave him fair warning. Maybe someone on here knows him and could get him to contact me, or even mail me the rod, I also gave him that option, then that would be great.

Sorry I got alittle long winded. I also have all the txt messages to prove what I'm saying, and I noticed that he has logged on recently.

Here is the for sale thread:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249271

jadakid88
09-30-2009, 06:34 PM
gl i have been trying to get in contact with him as well. i even went to his house and words wisdom, any who knows him knows he NEVERS answers the phone and that will piss you off...

Sir_Christopher
09-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Dang, I thought he could be trusted, but on ANother note he could have a logical reason why he couldn't show

gerardojdm
09-30-2009, 06:59 PM
WOWWWW!! Im surprised he is still selling on Ia

Revmaynard
09-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Damn, this isn't the first time I've seen something like this posted about him.

*EFilliated*
09-30-2009, 08:51 PM
yea. havent heard ANYTHING good bout him. damn that sux bro

ebkmike
09-30-2009, 10:02 PM
he deserve another beat down by my brother lol

shadowx3
09-30-2009, 10:09 PM
i knew this guy was fake dam fcking indian just like his brother andrew

PrOjEk_EJ
09-30-2009, 10:23 PM
damn that suxz

03RCode
09-30-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm so tired of seeing bad feedback on this guy. This is like the 4th or 5th thread that I remember.

ls-r teg
09-30-2009, 10:49 PM
the chick in your sig is badd... jus sayiin

I'm so tired of seeing bad feedback on this guy. This is like the 4th or 5th thread that I remember.

Barefoot
10-01-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm so tired of seeing bad feedback on this guy. This is like the 4th or 5th thread that I remember.im on the 3rd that i can remember but im sure there was more than that. u would think he would be banned by now. it only makes sense.

punkr6
10-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Damn, that's fucked up.

JITB
10-01-2009, 12:52 AM
is that the dude with the turbo tans am?

Catnip
10-01-2009, 01:35 AM
is that the dude with the turbo tans am?

Yea.

He offered it to me w/o the turbo with a salvage title for 2500 :lmao:

DC2HiGh
10-01-2009, 09:10 AM
he deserve another beat down by my brother lol

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

5spdfrk
10-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Dang, I thought he could be trusted, but on ANother note he could have a logical reason why he couldn't show
Maybe, but if you can't show up, common courtesy says to call, txt, or whatever to inform the other party! But time and time again not showing up, after saying that you would, is weak!

cactusEG
10-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Damn that guy is still selling on here ? He is always ripping ppl off. Dude has a bad selling rep on here...

oneSLOWex
10-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Last Activity: 09-29-2009 10:37 PM

After all this shit...why is he not banned yet?

Austin?
10-01-2009, 11:42 AM
damn>

jdmda9
10-01-2009, 01:14 PM
That little indian rep me by keeping my ecu plus $80 bucks. I thought that he was no longer on IA?:thinking:

goi_ek
10-01-2009, 01:48 PM
vote to ban?

*EFilliated*
10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
ME:2up:

vote to ban?

RBS
10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
ME:2up:

ban you? lolololol

BobbyFresco
10-01-2009, 02:47 PM
That little indian rep me by keeping my ecu plus $80 bucks. I thought that he was no longer on IA?:thinking:

A. I believe he is Pakistani and not Indian...
B. What does him being Indian or anything else have to do with what he is or isn't doing?:thinking:

To the OP, maybe it's time that you seek legal recourse via the courts.

masonhenson
10-02-2009, 08:47 AM
yeah i bought a jrsc from him that was missing stuff and he said hed bring it later.. never got done... never answered the phone but it was less thatn 200 in parts so i bought it and saif fuck him. then come to find out all the fins on the sc were peeling the coating. THEN after getting that fixed (replaced) and bolting it on, on of the tabs were cut off and shaved.. im guessing it broke so he shaved it so it looked like it wasnt supposed to be there.. i have about friends that can point these guys out in a line (him and his bro) for stealing stuff from them

jdmda9
10-02-2009, 09:19 AM
[quote=BobbyFresco;38357553]A. I believe he is Pakistani and not Indian...
B. What does him being Indian or anything else have to do with what he is or isn't doing?:thinking:

I guess its not about what he is, I just dont like people like him that can just sell stuff after repping people off every time an is still on IA.:no:

FRYLOCK
10-02-2009, 10:10 AM
If you need procedures his name is Ozzum Syed He is brothers with Lil Paki aka Aisha.
I can get you his address and everything you need because i know this guy to have done this to numerous people. but the Mods of IA are on his dick like homos so they wont ban him.

GsrME
10-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Update: I just got a txt from him, I guess he got aggrivated about this thread.. He said that he didn't care about IA, and that I was screwed. I told him that he could still fix this, and he said "lol", yeah right.

I still don't understand why not the ban?? I vote to BAN!!!

GsrME
10-02-2009, 10:40 AM
If you need procedures his name is Ozzum Syed He is brothers with Lil Paki aka Aisha.
I can get you his address and everything you need because i know this guy to have done this to numerous people. but the Mods of IA are on his dick like homos so they wont ban him.

Yes, please PM me the information, so that I can handle this "right".

ls-r teg
10-02-2009, 10:41 AM
wow im not take sides on any of this stuff but mike....i already talked to about shit like this from when you tried to accuse angel of stealing your car with no proof...you need to stay out of stuff like that and putting peoples business out there. dont think you would like it if i told the guy you traded your integra to where you live and your full name cuz hes realllllly pissed at you:goodjob:

jadakid88
10-02-2009, 11:47 AM
word...:yes:
wow im not take sides on any of this stuff but mike....i already talked to about shit like this from when you tried to accuse angel of stealing your car with no proof...you need to stay out of stuff like that and putting peoples business out there. dont think you would like it if i told the guy you traded your integra to where you live and your full name cuz hes realllllly pissed at you:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
10-02-2009, 12:14 PM
but the Mods of IA are on his dick like homos so they wont ban him.

I still don't understand why not the ban?? I vote to BAN!!!

That's weird because according to what I see, he is banned. Later, QD.