PDA

View Full Version : screwed on trade...

revized_DX
09-30-2009, 12:34 PM
who can i contact about getting an original post for a car that i saw listed for trade here on IA. i ended up doing a trade and later found that the car was a total POS and no scrambling to replace an engine. i have plans on filing a civil suit against this person but the original post talked of ALOT of new parts which turns out was not true. i traded a perfectly running car for this thing and when i try to call this guy and ask him to make it right (AFTER HE SAID HE WOULD) he calls the police on me for harrassment. i know ppl are not getting on IA anymore b/c this is happening so much and i think its about damn time we band up and put a stop to this shit!

please point me in the right direction? anybody?

jhadleyh
09-30-2009, 12:35 PM
need more info

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 12:36 PM
post original thread(s) where the car(s) were posted.

jhadleyh
09-30-2009, 12:39 PM
^^^x2

civicturbo10
09-30-2009, 07:28 PM
post the original FS thread

Sixth_Vang
09-30-2009, 11:51 PM
damn......

Seun
10-01-2009, 09:21 PM
when i try to call this guy and ask him to make it right (AFTER HE SAID HE WOULD) he calls the police on me for harrassment.

thats gotta suck man. best of luck on getting it resolved.

aguynamedpat
10-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Do you not know the name of the user who originally posted the car? Mods dont delete the posts after the car is sold (usually) for this reason. If you know the name of the OP, you can look it up yourself by going to search, advanced search, then search by username. If not, I dont foresee a mod searching through 1000's of posts to find this car. Its like finding a needle in a haystack.

Sorry for your misfortune and good luck on your search.

And to say people dont come to IA for this reason is just laughable. There are more people scammed/screwed on craigslist than this site has ever thought about.

J-ROCK
10-02-2009, 01:27 AM
that sucks man! had that happen to me on craigslist!

quickdodgeŽ
10-02-2009, 07:23 AM
LOCKED!!! Won't provide information. Has been on here, posting, since the making of this thread and has not responded back. Nothing to see here, people. Later, QD.

revized_DX
10-07-2009, 11:33 AM
i have sent several messages to you and julio about this and i have gotten really no response except from you QD and then i replied that i would give you any info i could about the original post and the user! i cant exactly just type the persons name in here b/c columbia county sherriffs dept. told me that would land me a harrassment charge. so no i wont put the persons name on here for ALL to see...i will however discuss in pm's or over the phone. im NOT going to jail for this crooked ass person down there in MARTINEZ GA

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2009, 12:51 PM
I unlocked this because I had talked with him over PMs and gave him a link to this concern. He is not allowed to sell on here. Later, QD.

revized_DX
10-07-2009, 09:22 PM
I unlocked this because I had talked with him over PMs and gave him a link to this concern. He is not allowed to sell on here. Later, QD.

thanks QD!!!! now what about getting the original post? i need that to go to court! that lists all the new stuff that was supposed to be on there and was not! not to mention it was supposed to be a "built z6 w/ 38000 miles" not in any way! no shape or form. im not trying to be a dick about it or anything but i want to think that admin on IA would want to help and show it wont be tolerated on this board!

and he wants to protect his name or feels he did nothing wrong, why wont he respond with a reply on here to even try to even save his own name? because he knows that he screwed me over and its a damn shame that columbia county SD is backing him on it!

hope you can understand why im pissed! and sorry if i offend!

90_ACCORD
10-07-2009, 09:33 PM
yeah cops dont do shit when you call them on stuff like this. i hate it. i had someone threaten my life and they lived in another county so i called both county sheriffs office to report it but they said they could do nothing since i lived in one county and the guy lived in another. complete bullshit.

BluesClues
10-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Good luck to you. The innocent always prevail some way

quickdodgeŽ
10-07-2009, 10:15 PM
im not trying to be a dick about it or anything but i want to think that admin on IA would want to help and show it wont be tolerated on this board!

What's that supposed to mean? I've done everything I could. He knows of this thread because I PM-ed him about it and he responded to me saying it's your fault the car is messed up. I can't force him to respond, dude. He's not selling on here anymore and there is nothing else I can do. I understand you being pissed, but being pissed at us isn't the way. Later, QD.

revized_DX
10-08-2009, 11:54 AM
he responded to me saying it's your fault the car is messed up.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao: of course he did. im not mad at you i know you can only do so much! i would like to be able to get a copy or form of the original post but its been deleted....not one part is your fault. i talked to the lawyer and he feels confident that we can go down with what we have. i got pics of the car and good ones too! i was hoping to get a copy of the post cause that would just end it as soon as i get there to court!

and yes the honest do prevail thats always true! he knows he did wrong but he is just not man enough to admit it! god dont like ugly and itll come back to him.