PDA

View Full Version : God damn I hate trashy people....I hope they all die.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 07:34 AM
I swear, I don't know why my "luck" beings me to tell such storied. I swear i'm not one of those 'got to have drama around me' people.....really. Why me?

Anyway.

So I leave the house for work and notice that I kinda need gas so I run down the street to the Mobil1 station since it's usually a few cents cheaper than the BP that is more "on my way" to work. So i'm sitting in the car while the worlds slowest pump attempts to give me 10 gallons (I literally listsned to 3 sonts..Linkin Park, Muse, Local-H....in the time it took this pump to fill up. Anway. So I see this stumbling scroungy white guy come walking into the gas station lot. Min you I am the only at the pump so go figure I can tell he is heading my way, but I pretend like I am typing a text and looking down at my phone. So this POS stands at my pass. window and starts yelling, but I don't look over....until he starts knocking on my window quite hard.

Oh hell no.

So I do look over and point while sternly say "do NOT touch this vehicle" to which he starts getting an attitude, "Who the fvck are you? Who do you think YOU are pointing at? Fvuck YOU!!" he starts yelling at me....and starts to walk around to the driver's side. Noting this, I quietly lock my door. So now i've got this sub-scum excuse of livving tissue stand at my door yelling various words and stuff and i'm looking forward just pretending he isn't there. Yeah, that was no problem until this motherfvcker starts making multiple attempts to open my door. Oh fuvk this. I hit 911 (but didn't dial..yet) on the phone, which only gets him going even more. He takes the bag of chips he is eating and throws them at my window and starts spelling his name out "Cristopher Coffman...yeah..tells those motherfvckers who I am, I don't care". I'm assuming that's how his name would be spelled as he attempted to draw two "C"s on my wondow while saying this. So now i'm in a situation I really don't care to be in. I could either open the door very quickly and knock him over and start beating the sh!t out of him, or hope he just goes away...but waiting longer could result in him damaging my car because he is obviously not afraid to get hands-on.

I wait it out.

So he finally walks off and goes and lays down on this old, ratty-ass couch that is in front of the gas station but is watching my like a frigging hawk. So by now, the pump is finally done, which means I have to get out of my car. I do, but with a quickness and then proceed to start to drive off. I turn around just to make sure he isn't coming back over and I see him bending over, get up, turn around and start throwing stuff at my car.
At this point, I do actually connect to 911 and reposrt the situation.

I really wish some people would die a slow, agonizing death....involving some kinda partial paralysis. Maybe he will get hit by a truck and thrown down in a ditch and the driver of the truck will keep on driving......

quickdodge®
09-30-2009, 07:37 AM
That's a fucking insane situation. I hate when this kind of shit happens to me. You're sitting there not bothering anyone, biding your time and all and the gas pump pumps slowly anyway. Sucked to be you at that station.Later, QD.

MeFryRice
09-30-2009, 07:39 AM
I would have went with Option 1 and beat the hell out of him. That's just me though. I can't stand trashy people.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't decided to lock my door though. But if I hadn't and thing that would have happened to him would have been well justified...including if he had ended up under my car.

Jecht
09-30-2009, 07:40 AM
The guy probably has some mental problems.

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 07:42 AM
Damn, sorry to hear that. Atleast he didn't do more damage.

I had something happen to me the other day.

I was getting into the turning lane and the light was red and there were already two cars stopped at the light so I am braking. This dip shit decided to wait to the last second to cut across all lanes to get into the turning lane and I guess he had to brake harder because I was already braking. Well the light takes forever so I am looking down texting and just listening to music. My windows are also up. I just happened to look up and in my rear view mirror and see this clown reversing. I thought he was going to get back over to go straight but he like pulls up next to me in the other lane yelling. Don't have a clue what he was yelling because my windows were up. Well then he like cuts in front of me with half his van hanging out into the other lane. He has his head hanging out of the window still yelling about who knows what. At this point I am angered because I don't even know why he is acting like a fruit cake. Well I gave him the middle finger. He opened his door like he was going to get out. I like shook my hand in a motion like get back in your fucking car dumbass. Well he is still yelling out the window. Finally the light turns green and we turn. He tried to brake check me, didn't work. He flys up on this Benz and slams on his brakes. I kept going straight so he didn't see what complex I turned into. Well he gets into a turning lane to turn into a complex so he is slowing down and now I am next to him, passing him and he like swerved like he was going to get back over and almost hit me, I had to swerve into the other lane some to avoid him and thankfully no one was coming in the other lane. AND TO THIS DAY, I STILL DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY HE WAS ACTING LIKE THAT.

bowdown201
09-30-2009, 07:42 AM
I know you said your not 1 for confrontation...but FUCK THAT! My temper is too short to deal with shit like that. Props I guess for containing your temper.

EM1toEVO
09-30-2009, 07:48 AM
That's a fucking insane situation. I hate when this kind of shit happens to me. You're sitting there not bothering anyone, biding your time and all and the gas pump pumps slowly anyway. Sucked to be you at that station.Later, QD.

So true! Slow gas pumps are so annoying.

98blackcivic
09-30-2009, 07:48 AM
I know you said your not 1 for confrontation...but FUCK THAT! My temper is too short to deal with shit like that.

X2

Jecht
09-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Damn, sorry to hear that. Atleast he didn't do more damage.

I had something happen to me the other day.

I was getting into the turning lane and the light was red and there were already two cars stopped at the light so I am braking. This dip shit decided to wait to the last second to cut across all lanes to get into the turning lane and I guess he had to brake harder because I was already braking. Well the light takes forever so I am looking down texting and just listening to music. My windows are also up. I just happened to look up and in my rear view mirror and see this clown reversing. I thought he was going to get back over to go straight but he like pulls up next to me in the other lane yelling. Don't have a clue what he was yelling because my windows were up. Well then he like cuts in front of me with half his van hanging out into the other lane. He has his head hanging out of the window still yelling about who knows what. At this point I am angered because I don't even know why he is acting like a fruit cake. Well I gave him the middle finger. He opened his door like he was going to get out. I like shook my hand in a motion like get back in your fucking car dumbass. Well he is still yelling out the window. Finally the light turns green and we turn. He tried to brake check me, didn't work. He flys up on this Benz and slams on his brakes. I kept going straight so he didn't see what complex I turned into. Well he gets into a turning lane to turn into a complex so he is slowing down and now I am next to him, passing him and he like swerved like he was going to get back over and almost hit me, I had to swerve into the other lane some to avoid him and thankfully no one was coming in the other lane. AND TO THIS DAY, I STILL DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY HE WAS ACTING LIKE THAT.

Atlanta drivers = angry and aggressive.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 07:52 AM
I really don't want to carry... but if this shit can happen once..it can happen again.

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 07:54 AM
Atlanta drivers = angry and aggressive.

I was like terrified because nothing brought on an arguement, he just started acting like an idiot and he had kids in the car. I literally started crying like a little baby when I got home, because what if he had a gun or something...I didn't even do anything to anger him until I gave him the finger.

Jecht
09-30-2009, 07:58 AM
I was like terrified because nothing brought on an arguement, he just started acting like an idiot and he had kids in the car. I literally started crying like a little baby when I got home, because what if he had a gun or something...I didn't even do anything to anger him until I gave him the finger.

Best thing to do is just ignore them and drive off. If they follow you, just drive around til they tire of it. Everyone around Atlanta has probably had a random driver get angry at them some time or another.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 07:59 AM
I've come to the conclusion that I have waaaaay to much patience.

Sucks someone would be like that. He probably thought you were brake checking him :facepalm:

Hell, I almost got hit by some dumb hoe who ran the hell out of a red light in Buckhead..I did turn around and chaser her down...and when I caught her, I didn't spout off, but I sternly said she needed to watch where she was going....but the look on my face probably scared her enough.

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 08:00 AM
I am really happy my son wasn't in the car when this happened.

I didn't want him to see what complex I turned in, so I waited for him to turn and kept driving and then turned around and went home.

bowdown201
09-30-2009, 08:00 AM
Best thing to do is just ignore them and drive off. If they follow you, just drive around til they tire of it. Everyone around Atlanta has probably had a random driver get angry at them some time or another.

lol I had a 70+ year old lady shoot me the bird one time cause me and my buddy smiled and waved at her at a stop light one day. It was pretty funy

AnthonyF
09-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Directions to his house...I mean..his gas station...er r..the gas station you went to?

Anyone have any paintball guns? :goodjob:

-Ant.

bowdown201
09-30-2009, 08:02 AM

-Ant.

Too bad you dont have the train horns anymore :goodjob:

Jecht
09-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Directions to his house...I mean..his gas station...er r..the gas station you went to?

-Ant.

Lol

Go on a man hunt, paintball style.

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 08:03 AM
lol I had a 70+ year old lady shoot me the bird one time cause me and my buddy smiled and waved at her at a stop light one day. It was pretty funy

She was probably like they are to young for my type. *bird*

AnthonyF
09-30-2009, 08:07 AM
Too bad you dont have the train horns anymore :goodjob:

DAMN!!! That would have been fantastic. Roll up all incognito while he's sleeping on his door step...DAYUM!

-Ant.

Jecht
09-30-2009, 08:10 AM
DAMN!!! That would have been fantastic. Roll up all incognito while he's sleeping on his door step...DAYUM!

-Ant.

The videos of people with train horns messing with others always crack me up. Maybe I should get a train horn setup for the Miata and surprise the hell out of SUVs who cut me off. :lmao:

quickdodge®
09-30-2009, 08:12 AM
I was walking into Wal-Mart a year or so ago to get a few things before going home from work and I saw a couple of dudes standing outside the door talking about how they needed to sell some shit to get money to pay back someone. When I walked out, they were still out there and I went on my way to my car. I get in and go to close the door and I can't. I look and there is one of the dudes in between my door and car so I can't close it. Here is the exact exchange:

He: Hey man, you're going to give me everything you have.
Me: What?
He: Gimme everything you got.

I had my right hand over near the passenger seat so I slowly reached under my center console and pulled out my strap and quickly put the gun to his forehead.

Me: Dude, this is all I have. You're welcome to it, though.

He immediately backed off and said "why's it gotta be like that?" I asked him why he wasn't running yet since I was giving him a chance. That was the last I saw of him. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Gangsta!

SPOOLIN
09-30-2009, 08:20 AM
this is why the .40 is always with me.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 08:25 AM

-Ant.

Marathon/Mobil1 @ Savoy and N. Ptree next to 285 in Dunwoody. Have fun.

Nemesis
09-30-2009, 08:35 AM
Wow that really sucks man, but thats why I carry now.

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Omg georgie stop.... :lmfao::lmfao: your sig omg omg :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:omg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
:lmfao::lmfao:

LvnBoOst
09-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Marathon/Mobil1 @ Savoy and N. Ptree next to 285 in Dunwoody. Have fun.

Eww. I work kinda close to there. I hate this area....atleast more once you get in Norcross :mad: I hate stopping to get gas while I am working, especially Buford Highway.

xxbckiexx
09-30-2009, 09:09 AM
ID'VE PULLED MY NINE AND BUSSACAP.

Got out the car and been like;

"Ayo mane you won."

"Won what??"

"The wet T-shirt contest mutha*****!!". :mad: http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:my350z.com/get/forum/images/smilies/33.gif

JK, i dunno what i would do unless i was in that situation. More than likely when he got to my passenger window i would of told him to go away. If he didn't i would get my gun, dont know if that dudes got a knife or something. You did the right thing staying in the car.

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 09:10 AM
wow... lol just wow

AnthonyF
09-30-2009, 09:14 AM
It took me a second to get the "wet t-shirt competition"

-Ant.

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 09:16 AM
It took me a second to get the "wet t-shirt competition"

-Ant.

slow as fug ant!

BluesClues
09-30-2009, 09:43 AM
If I were you, I can imagine me freaking out calling the police crying and all lol. I would have been scared shitless. That's the type of stuff you see in movies lol

JDMbabe
09-30-2009, 09:47 AM
if i were you i would have beat the sh!t outta that MF!

BluesClues
09-30-2009, 09:51 AM
I see a lot of people say they would have beat the shit out of that person, but I'm curious to know, how many would actually do it. Probably not as many :no: But that's just my opinion (and somewhat factual) lol Hell, I know I would be crying lol

JDMbabe
09-30-2009, 09:53 AM
hahah i got some nerve. i wish someone would. me being a girl i guess i wouldnt try and beat a dudes ass but a chick... of course.

bowdown201
09-30-2009, 09:57 AM
I see a lot of people say they would have beat the shit out of that person, but I'm curious to know, how many would actually do it. Probably not as many :no: But that's just my opinion (and somewhat factual) lol Hell, I know I would be crying lol

In all honesty I really probably would have

You can never really tell the outcome of a fight, but he would have def gotten punched in the face.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 09:57 AM
Unfortunately, I can only assume he was drunk. He could have also been mental, which could be just as, if not more, dangerous. Given my position of being in a low car and him being outside the door in standing position, without a firearm I did not have the advantage right off the bat :(

Now if a motherfvcker would have walked behind my car, I wouldn't feel bad backing up and parking right over him until the police got there.

Maverick
09-30-2009, 10:03 AM
keep a bat in your car, lay the hurt next time, its self defense

deathrex
09-30-2009, 10:19 AM
I had some dumb ass highschool kids in an suv try and fuck with me in the cts. They road my ass cut me off 4 times tried to run me off the road multiple times. They even through coke on my wind shield. That's when I lost my shit. I chased them down. They got stuck at a redlight where I hop out of the car and the driver rolls up his window like a little bitch and hops a curb trying to get away. I hop back in the car and chase them down to a dead end road. My buddy was fallowing me. We block them in and when he starts reving his suv like he's gunna ram us and lurching forward. I pull out the 40 and point it right at him. Told him to shut the car off throw the keys out of the window put their hands on their heads and wait for the police and if they even moved I would blow their fucking heads off. The police showed up. Watched the video of what happened that my passenger recorded and arrested them for assult witha deadly weapon felony charge. Wreckless driving. Speeding. Criminal mischif. Any charge that they could get on them. Got our statements and we gave them the video for evidence in court. Just goes to show you shouldn't fuck with people you never know what they'll do. Fuckin kids thinking their hot shit.

AnthonyF
09-30-2009, 10:21 AM
I probably wouldn't have been afraid of him in a physical contact way, but more afraid of him touching my pride and joy. He has NOTHING and there is nothing you can do to "hurt" him. He could punch your quarter panel causing thousands of dollars worth of damage and there would be nothing you could do besides MAYBE giving him 3 hots and a cot.

-Ant.

sogood
09-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Like two or three years ago I was on the west-side, driving a friend home at 3am or so and we stopped to get gas. It was a kind of sketchy station, but there were only a couple people there so I figured it was ok. Anyways, I had a black car at the time and it had pollen all over it. So I'm there pumping gas, minding my own business and I notice these two little black kids starting to walk over to me/my car. I look back over where they came from and there's two older black guys sitting in some junky truck, just staring at me. So one of the little kids keeps getting closer, while the other one is standing halfway between my car and the truck. This kid comes up to my car, says some jibberish bullshit and starts running his finger along my trunk, playing with the pollen. I'm still standing there pumping gas and just awed that this is happening. I ask him nicely to go away and he just looks at me like I asked him to go fuck himself. At this point, he's yelling something back to the other little kid who then yells something else back to these guys in the truck. About this time the guys start getting out of their truck and I proceed to tell the kid to get the fuck away from me/my car or I'm going to fuck him up. I'd asked him multiple times to go away and he just keep fucking with my car and yelling random jibberish back to the guys. So he finally starts backing away and runs back towards the truck. I put the pump up and jump in the car and proceed to GTFO. I saw the guys get in the truck and turn the lights on, so I don't know if they were trying to follow me or what, but I was gone. Little fuckers trying to rob me or some shit, fuck that.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 10:41 AM
I probably wouldn't have been afraid of him in a physical contact way, but more afraid of him touching my pride and joy. He has NOTHING and there is nothing you can do to "hurt" him. He could punch your quarter panel causing thousands of dollars worth of damage and there would be nothing you could do besides MAYBE giving him 3 hots and a cot.

-Ant.

Sad but true. He probably has nothing to loose and I don't feel like making an insurance claim while I wait for his court date only for a judge to sentence him to pay $xxxx in restitution for the next 10 years...while i'm still stuck with possible hiked insurance rate because I had to file a claim.

xxbckiexx
09-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Sad but true. He probably has nothing to loose and I don't feel like making an insurance claim while I wait for his court date only for a judge to sentence him to pay $xxxx in restitution for the next 10 years...while i'm still stuck with possible hiked insurance rate because I had to file a claim.

yea.. nothin but loose change... :ninja:

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 10:48 AM
I <3 fat fingering the keyboard....and it shows.

rehab
09-30-2009, 10:50 AM
I've never been in that situation before, but my natural reaction would probably been a lot different from yours.
Sitting inside your car; letting someone knock on your window, and then have him spell his name out with chip-crust? Sounds kinda like you were afraid of this loser. You probably though about the police, but you had to be at work so why not just "hang" in there, right? Shit I mean they would probably take like 20 mins just to get there and by then the peice of shit would've been long gone.

Even if this person had mental problems a quick shove would've solved the problem, dude. Messing with "the car" is a big no-no imo.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 11:02 AM
I've never been in that situation before, but my natural reaction would probably been a lot different from yours.
Sitting inside your car; letting someone knock on your window, and then have him spell his name out with chip-crust? Sounds kinda like you were afraid of this loser. You probably though about the police, but you had to be at work so why not just "hang" in there, right? Shit I mean they would probably take like 20 mins just to get there and by then the peice of shit would've been long gone.

Even if this person had mental problems a quick shove would've solved the problem, dude. Messing with "the car" is a big no-no imo.

Touching the windows...you're pushing my bottons, start messing with the paint/bodywork.....now we have a real problem. I was ready for him to do anything else, in which case I was getting ready to step out. Dude wouldn't be arrested for smudging my windows, but can for destruction of private property/vandalism. The likelyhood of getting arrested for a DC isn't exactly high either...but couple that with something else and it pretty much seals the deal. If he had hit my car with some kind of projectile, I wouldn't have been getting to work on time :goodjob:

Kasper
09-30-2009, 11:08 AM
dude imma tell ya.. theres 3 things you always wanna keep with you or in your car. there small and can save your life and your pride and joy. i always keep in all my cars, an asp. (night stick), a stun gun/tazer, and a thing of pepper spray. that doesnt include the glock, or the mp9c i carry either! but in alot of situations like that they can just as well be effective and not get you into trouble. ive been in a situation where its taken my boy and i a damn near gun fight to get out of some situation with some crack heads. we were out and about one night and i had to stop and get gas, 4 black guys come rolling up in a pos box chevy caprice and get out comeing towards us i noticed them before he did and thankfully one of us did cause dudes started walken towards us screaming for no reason telling us there taken everything we have. my boy throws me the stun gun and i put first dude down on the ground. put my M&P on his forhead and told his boys that if they didnt back up they'd be picken up what there was of his brain for a week. after they took there homie and put him in the car (cause he wasnt walken!) they took off.. i lit up a cig and my boy proceeded to puke in the garbage can! after the rush wore off, we couldnt help but to laugh.

But seriously. get yourself a stun gun. that way if shit like that happends again you can use something to protect yourself without fear of it being deadly force. and if ya hit the dude in the nuts he wont be walken away from anything!

rehab
09-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Touching the windows...you're pushing my bottons, start messing with the paint/bodywork.....now we have a real problem. I was ready for him to do anything else, in which case I was getting ready to step out. Dude wouldn't be arrected for smudging my windows, but can for destruction of private property/vandalism. The likelyhood of getting arrested for a DC isn't exactly high either...but couple that with something else and it pretty much seals the deal. If he had hit my car with some kind of projectile, I wouldn't have been getting to work on time :goodjob:

yeah, I see what you're saying. To me though I don't allow shit like this be taken so lightly. I let friends lean on my car, but some homeless fucking loser? You handled that situation like an adult for sure.
Many people here are saying that they would pull out their "heat" or that they would start whooping ass, but 80% of these fools would be scared and would probably have told the dude that they don't want any trouble.

catnip would probably have jumped across to the passenger seat and ran across the street.
No damage was done to the car so it's all good. Hopefully he doesn't end up doing this to someone who's having a bad day. Was he white or black? If he was black I'd understand why you stayed in your car lol

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 11:13 AM
Yeah actually a stungun would be nice...I was actually thinking about that.

You know, i've always wondered how effective pepper spray could be if someone was chasing you and happened to have their window down and you just happened to cropdust them with it.....

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 11:15 AM
yeah, I see what you're saying. To me though I don't allow shit like this be taken so lightly. I let friends lean on my car, but some homeless fucking loser? You handled that situation like an adult for sure.
Many people here are saying that they would pull out their "heat" or that they would start whooping ass, but 80% of these fools would be scared and would probably have told the dude that they don't want any trouble.

catnip would probably have jumped across to the passenger seat and ran across the street.
No damage was done to the car so it's all good. Hopefully he doesn't end up doing this to someone who's having a bad day. Was he white or black? If he was black I'd understand why you stayed in your car lol

You know, I was more awe-struck than anything, kinda hard to belive it was happening.

I don't like to bring racse (lol) into it, but given the deomghaphics of the area (kinda thug-ish), it was indeed some old grungy white dude....which is why I was even more surprised.

rehab
09-30-2009, 11:18 AM
You know, I was more awe-struck than anything, kinda hard to belive it was happening.

I don't like to bring racse (lol) into it, but given the deomghaphics of the area (kinda thug-ish), it was indeed some old grungy white dude....which is why I was even more surprised.

A white man fucking with another white man? Haha yeah he was definitely mentally fucked.

Kasper
09-30-2009, 11:23 AM
pepper spray works very effectively in stopping most people.. just gotta be careful there not "immune" to it.. or you dont get yourself in the process.. cause one that shit makes contact with the air if your to close to it or it gets into your eyes or on your face it can effect you as well.. but you hit someone in the face with them moveing.. there almost sure to have an accident. so that wouldnt be a good thing either! unless there threatening your life or look like there about to i wouldnt use it. i have found in close combat situations though (fighting) if you can get the dude off you or if hes rushing at you like most unexperienced people do. the stun gun works alot better. cause if ya get the right one its more likely to put them down longer and harder for them to put up a fight. cause all there muscles are so tensed up! its actually really funny!

xxbckiexx
09-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Touching the windows...you're pushing my bottons, start messing with the paint/bodywork.....now we have a real problem. I was ready for him to do anything else, in which case I was getting ready to step out. Dude wouldn't be arrested for smudging my windows, but can for destruction of private property/vandalism. The likelyhood of getting arrested for a DC isn't exactly high either...but couple that with something else and it pretty much seals the deal. If he had hit my car with some kind of projectile, I wouldn't have been getting to work on time :goodjob:

so he was arrested while doing all of this..? guess he took a viagra beforehand.. :ninja:

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Too bad taser guns are so damn expensive :(
I'm talking about the one that allows you to catch them from 15ft away....
But a stungun isn't a bad option.

xxbckiexx
09-30-2009, 11:34 AM
you can get a taser for like $30 at your local gunshow.

5spdfrk
09-30-2009, 11:34 AM
I love threads like this! Everyone's got a story! lol

rehab
09-30-2009, 11:35 AM
you can get a taser for like $30 at your local gunshow.

I'm sure catnip has one or two in his purse.

xxbckiexx
09-30-2009, 11:38 AM

be fair now, he calls it a Murse.

Then again i didn't know a murse looked like this and was made by coach:

http://sarahs-scraps.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/coach_thumb.jpg

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 11:42 AM

If by story you really mean tampon........

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 11:44 AM
A white man fucking with another white man? Haha yeah he was definitely mentally fucked.

I know it's "normal" in trailer parks or maybe even the occasional bar/club...but white on white crime on the streets just never happens in Atlanta :lmfao:

Kasper
09-30-2009, 11:45 AM
A MURSE!!! :lmfao::lmfao:

a good tazer can get expensive. but you can get a good stun gun and be as effective. cause if hes running your not supposed to shoot him anyway! plus with a tazer you'll have to wait till the cops and ambulance gets there, its messy theres questions and paperwork. eh it sucks! with a stun gun as long as you can hear him screaming hes still breathing so your fine!

roxie911
09-30-2009, 12:02 PM
I would've called the cops. My first instinct is that they're trying to steal my car or something lol I can't handle people who get all up in my face. I'd be too small for some white guy, so, yeah....911 would be dialed immediately.

xxbckiexx
09-30-2009, 12:04 PM
I would've called the cops. My first instinct is that they're trying to steal my car or something lol I can't handle people who get all up in my face. I'd be too small for some white guy, so, yeah....911 would be dialed immediately.

but you wouldn't be too small for some black guy?

racist.

roxie911
09-30-2009, 12:09 PM
but you wouldn't be too small for some black guy?

racist.

UGH!! FINE!!! Touchy are we?? I'm too small for A MALE to be all up in my face.

Better??

Nismo
09-30-2009, 12:15 PM
el oh el ^

Kasper
09-30-2009, 12:29 PM
no... what if it was a midget?! to small for them? or how bout a HUGE BISH!!??

roxie911
09-30-2009, 12:39 PM
*leaves thread*

Kasper
09-30-2009, 12:44 PM
awww but roxie.. we lubs you! even though you hate small people!

xxbckiexx
09-30-2009, 12:44 PM
no... what if it was a midget?! to small for them? or how bout a HUGE BISH!!??

she's racist, sexist, and against little people! what a total bitch!

jcs
09-30-2009, 12:53 PM
I really don't want to carry... but if this shit can happen once..it can happen again.

get a a permit to carry a concealed weapon and they wont fuck around with you....:lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 12:54 PM
I say we wait until it starts raining really hard and we push it in a mud hole and then shoot him with paintballs and throw rocks at him and dump bags of chips on him..

DONT ASK!

Brian*
09-30-2009, 01:11 PM
Dude, that shit happens to me every time I go to downtown ATL... I hate it!!

But on the subject, I had someone cut me off yesterday, I laid on the horn and he pulled into the turning lane... I get out expecting him to say sorry shake his hand and go on with our days! Nope... He jumps out he is 6'4''ish 250lbs+, I'm 5'8'' 170lbs lol He pushes me up against my car then punches me in the side of the head!! Dude, I'm on probation so I can't do shit, like I honestly could against his big ass anyway... Next thing I know his son who is the same size jumps out and slams my own door on me, I finally work my way into my car, back up, and take the hell off!! Well as I'm passing him he tries to kick the fuk out of my car... Luckily I'm sideways as fuk and he misses. I call the cops and they take care of it blah blah blah. I just thought I would vent, it might make me sound like a pussy but little guys like me will understand lol also the ones on felony probation...

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah, i'm not exactly a big guy either.. 5'11" @ 150 :( And that doesn't make for a quick exit from a Miata with the top up :lmao:

WTF?
09-30-2009, 01:35 PM
dude imma tell ya.. theres 3 things you always wanna keep with you or in your car. there small and can save your life and your pride and joy. i always keep in all my cars, an asp. (night stick), a stun gun/tazer, and a thing of pepper spray. that doesnt include the glock, or the mp9c i carry either! but in alot of situations like that they can just as well be effective and not get you into trouble. ive been in a situation where its taken my boy and i a damn near gun fight to get out of some situation with some crack heads. we were out and about one night and i had to stop and get gas, 4 black guys come rolling up in a pos box chevy caprice and get out comeing towards us i noticed them before he did and thankfully one of us did cause dudes started walken towards us screaming for no reason telling us there taken everything we have. my boy throws me the stun gun and i put first dude down on the ground. put my M&P on his forhead and told his boys that if they didnt back up they'd be picken up what there was of his brain for a week. after they took there homie and put him in the car (cause he wasnt walken!) they took off.. i lit up a cig and my boy proceeded to puke in the garbage can! after the rush wore off, we couldnt help but to laugh.

But seriously. get yourself a stun gun. that way if shit like that happends again you can use something to protect yourself without fear of it being deadly force. and if ya hit the dude in the nuts he wont be walken away from anything!
very good info, i never thought about carrying that stuff. Reps for you

roxie911
09-30-2009, 02:03 PM
she's racist, sexist, and against little people! what a total bitch!

WHAT?!?!? NO!!!! I'm not racist. I am kinda sexist however. I fucking HATE girls lol but I love little people. I actually wish I was shorter even though I'm pretty damn small already.

NOT a bitch. Just misunderstood ;)

OnURleft
09-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Even if you didn't beat his ass you still won. He probably shot up that night twice as much and realized how much he sucks to society even more so

Me86Rob
09-30-2009, 05:14 PM
When I saw this,

So I do look over and point while sternly say "do NOT touch this vehicle"
I thought of
http://i38.tinypic.com/15gqexi.jpg

RandomGuy
09-30-2009, 05:19 PM
I've noticed... Bums don't really mess with us minorities... srsly

white people get the worst of it

DeutscheBAG!
09-30-2009, 06:15 PM
let me guess
was this the one on Chamblee Dunwoody?

Arm&hammer
09-30-2009, 06:50 PM
it would be funny if you had a stun gun when he came to your window and you just rolled it down and shocked the fuck out of him.
If i was in your situation i would have done the exact same thing, unless he did something to piss me off enough to get out of the car.

Z0_o6
09-30-2009, 09:32 PM
i had to go to chamblee-dunwoody the other day and i can DEFINITELY see how shit like this happens. i was there at like 6pm and STILL nervous as fuck lol. shit ain't like that down here!

Kasper
09-30-2009, 09:42 PM
very good info, i never thought about carrying that stuff. Reps for you

thanks.. i do what i can to help...:cheers:

Ziptied
09-30-2009, 09:48 PM
agreed

Kasper
09-30-2009, 09:55 PM
here is a web site if your interested... there good priced... id go for the panther 500k volt or streetwise 700k. havent tried the streetwise but i have the panther.

http://www.stungunscheaper.com/~Stun_Guns.php?ref=ystg

SampaGuy
09-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Doppelganger be glad that your top wasn't down! I had a hobo annoy me the other day at a red light, nothing i could do, my windows were up (which doesnt help any if your top is down). Nothing bad happened though, just wanted some money and i told him no. Then he began telling me his life story as if that was going to make me change my mind. Finally light went green and told him i had to go lol.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 11:01 PM
BTW...weny by there at 9:30pm (this morning's event happened at 7am)...and the SOB was STILL THERE!!!

40th GT
09-30-2009, 11:02 PM
I've noticed... Bums don't really mess with us minorities... srsly

white people get the worst of it
I'm a minority and I get messed with from time to time.
I've gotten used to it though, but then again I haven't lingered in atl after dark.

40th GT
09-30-2009, 11:03 PM
BTW...weny by there at 9:30pm (this morning's event happened at 7am)...and the SOB was STILL THERE!!!
Time to break out them paintball guns. :fire: :boobies:

Kevykev
10-01-2009, 08:31 AM
So he finally walks off and goes and lays down on this old, ratty-ass couch that is in front of the gas station but is watching my like a frigging hawk. So by now, the pump is finally done, which means I have to get out of my car. I do, but with a quickness and then proceed to start to drive off. I turn around just to make sure he isn't coming back over and I see him bending over, get up, turn around and start throwing stuff at my car.
At this point, I do actually connect to 911 and report the situation.

I visualized that scenario...

Doppelgänger
10-01-2009, 11:43 AM
let me guess
was this the one on Chamblee Dunwoody?

It's the Mobil1 station by the AMF 300 bowling ALLEY.

JennB
10-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Chamblee-Dunwoody is scary? :thinking: Maybe close to Buford Highway or something but I don't live there. The neighborhoods off of C-D where we live are quite nice. I walk and jog in the neighborhood by myself all the time, even after dark.

I say we start driving by and egging him regularly.

BobbyFresco
10-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Get your weight up, pansy.
Running from crackheads and shit...Wtf mate?

LOL.

JK.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-01-2009, 02:56 PM
You let this all this shit go on?

Wow.

I would've been so quick to grab the baseball bat.