PDA

View Full Version : WTT Nissan Maxima 95

SoLJames95
09-29-2009, 11:20 PM
I know this is not suppose to be here. But I did it before I put it up for sale/trade.

I really want a honda, do not like the maximas gas mileage, I use it to go to school.
It is Overall a good car, just minor things here and there I dont have time to fix/money. But basic run down is 243k, no major maintence done. Drove it to Pensacola in July no problems. Has A/c and cruise ps and heat Interior is 9/10. All power options work.:blah:
Cons. Trunk dont work(probably cable)/ and key is stubborn, No cd player, bbut has speakers. Straight body minor dings and dents. Auto.:gay:
It acts weird when its under 45mph. It kinda sputters(not even) but once you get past that point your good, and if you sit at a red light it wants to do the same, put it in neutral no problems. I heard its very minor, but I am non stop with school/work. (Has done this for 2 years) :dunno:
Check engine light for O2.

Anyways I would just like to Trade for a Daily del sol, Ef; preferably 4 door, and a/c would be nice but I need any honda. I am more savy when it comes to that anatomy.:D I dont care much about body as long as its not held together by glue and tie wraps, but mostly mechanically sound, and d series:rolleyes:

Please hit me with what you got, and I will get pics for serious inquires.
Thank you for taken the time to read my life story.:goodjob:

ls-r teg
09-30-2009, 07:51 AM
pm me pic i mitehave a eg 4 u

SoLJames95
09-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Clear your PMS!