PDA

View Full Version : subby blow off valve

ej6kidd
09-29-2009, 07:49 PM
like the title says im looking for a wrx blow off valve lmk what u got:D

SUBY_RUE
09-29-2009, 07:57 PM
like the title says im looking for a wrx blow off valve lmk what u got:D

The stock bov is good up to 20 psi, there is no need for a a/m bov. if you do get a bov, get one the recycle's back into the intake. its better for tuning if you end up getting a access port. learn from my mistakes i mae with my old sti. if you just want to hear the bov, get a sri. just my :2cents:

jhadleyh
09-29-2009, 08:01 PM
The stock bov is good up to 20 psi, there is no need for a a/m bov. if you do get a bov, get one the recycle's back into the intake. its better for tuning if you end up getting a access port. learn from my mistakes i mae with my old sti. if you just want to hear the bov, get a sri. just my :2cents:

isn't the type of BOV your refering to called a diverter valve....i might be way off i just thought they were called something different

ej6kidd
09-29-2009, 08:01 PM
The stock bov is good up to 20 psi, there is no need for a a/m bov. if you do get a bov, get one the recycle's back into the intake. its better for tuning if you end up getting a access port. learn from my mistakes i mae with my old sti. if you just want to hear the bov, get a sri. just my :2cents: thanks for the info i would rep but it says i gave to many in 24 hours so i got u tommarow