PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: SIMON & BUTTONS

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:04 PM
So you two seem to be like two peas in a pod. You say you both know each other pretty well, and judging from what i've been told about buttons, i think it's safe to say you two fucked like rabbits.

Discuss.

On a side note, buttons; what was it like to be penetrated by what seems like your own index finger. Couldn't you have just stayed home and gotten the job done yourself?

Greddypacked
09-29-2009, 03:07 PM
:lowrider: :wtf:

teh bri
09-29-2009, 03:11 PM
the fuck?!

Buttons
09-29-2009, 03:11 PM
I have a boyfriend and Simon has a girlfriend. End of story.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:18 PM
I have a boyfriend and Simon has a girlfriend. End of story.

That doesn't mean you two haven't fucked previously. It doesn't mean you two aren't fuckin right now. The fact that you avoided the question and said "i haz a man" basically proves that you two have fucked. End of story.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 03:20 PM
That doesn't mean you two haven't fucked previously. It doesn't mean you two aren't fuckin right now. The fact that you avoided the question and said "i haz a man" basically proves that you two have fucked. End of story.

Lol. I've never fucked Simon. We did e-date though :)

jhadleyh
09-29-2009, 03:20 PM
fail thread is fail....OP is butthurt for some strange reason

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:22 PM
fail thread is fail....OP is butthurt for some strange reason

Who's butthurt? It's just plainly obvious.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Lol. I've never fucked Simon. We did e-date though :)

Yea you have. I know you have.

jhadleyh
09-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Who's butthurt? It's just plainly obvious.

oh my bad you right...it is just plain obvious

that your butthurt.....that is all

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:25 PM
oh my bad you right...it is just plain obvious

that your butthurt.....that is all

AHHAHAAH. retract back into your hole nerdling. this isn't world of warcraft, you hold no water here.

jhadleyh
09-29-2009, 03:26 PM
wtf is world of warcraft

-EnVus-
09-29-2009, 03:28 PM
damn where is the Athens crew no one in here saying much but jhad hmmmmmm.
simmon ?
Rusty ?
Ian ?

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:29 PM
simmon ?
Rusty ?
Ian ?

They all know it's true. Especially Simmon. That's why he's not denying it.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 03:30 PM
simmon ?
Rusty ?
Ian ?

some people have other things to do then worry about their e-life on ia.

jhadleyh
09-29-2009, 03:30 PM
uhh or maybe he doesn't spend every waking moment on IA...I'm sure he will chime in when he see's your ignorant post.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:32 PM
uhh or maybe he doesn't spend every waking moment on IA...I'm sure he will chime in when he see's your ignorant post.

That's a joke. He spends more time here than the server. That which is true is not ignorant. I have multiple people who have confirmed already just since i've made this post. I got about 5 PMS.

jhadleyh
09-29-2009, 03:34 PM
^^^^right. Well i guess there's nothing else to say since you know everything other than the fact that your butthurt.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:36 PM
^^^^right. Well i guess there's nothing else to say since you know everything other than the fact that your butthurt.

Again, what is there to be butthurt about? What would i possibly be butt hurt over? Please o wise and powerful nerdling, tell me that of which i should be butthurt fromith.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 03:36 PM
That's a joke. He spends more time here than the server. That which is true is not ignorant. I have multiple people who have confirmed already just since i've made this post. I got about 5 PMS.

Sure you have. lol

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Sure you have. lol

I have. srsly. a couple of DOMESTIC CAR OWNERS ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT.

Most of them saying "HAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE YOU CALLED THEM OUT ON IT."

Buttons
09-29-2009, 03:37 PM
BTW, i have a class, so if i don't post, don't assume it means i did something. LOL

i actually have this class with simon's girl.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 03:38 PM
I have. srsly. a couple of DOMESTIC CAR OWNERS ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT.

Most of them saying "HAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE YOU CALLED THEM OUT ON IT."

LOL. sure. i'm not gonna get butthurt, but it's never happened. you can find the threads where i've called him out on stuff.

jhadleyh
09-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Again, what is there to be butthurt about? What would i possibly be butt hurt over? Please o wise and powerful nerdling, tell me that of which i should be butthurt fromith.

Nerdling? You sir are the one that obviously is the nerd with your e-thug post's and what not. Who gives a fuck if Buttons and Simon are friends it doesn't mean they fucked you retard.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:39 PM
BTW, i have a class, so if i don't post, don't assume it means i did something. LOL

i actually have this class with simon's girl.

INTERESTING FACTOID. THAT MUST MEAN YOU GUYS DIDN'T FUCK. GOOD BIT OF INFORMATINO THERE. GUESS THAT SOLVES IT.

Nemesis
09-29-2009, 03:39 PM
moar aids on IA :( sad day

Echonova
09-29-2009, 03:40 PM
I can neither confirm or deny the charge at this time, a special independent prosecutor is being appointed to the case. If it is indeed true, Simon will face the full penalty allowed by Federal law.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 03:40 PM
I can neither confirm or deny the charge at this time, a special independent prosecutor is being appointed to the case. If it is indeed true, Simon will face the full penalty allowed by Federal law.

I wonder if out secret is gonna get out, boo boo.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Nerdling? You sir are the one that obviously is the nerd with your e-thug post's and what not. Who gives a fuck if Buttons and Simon are friends it doesn't mean they fucked you retard.

I dont care if they're friends. but they fucked. and they're still friends, and they won't admit they fucked. I wonder which one is more embarrassed. Ethug? Who's ethugging? Did i threaten to beat anybody up? Do you know what ethugging is? Do you know who I am, or what im capable of? You sure you should be accusing someone who you know nothing about of ethugging? You should probably stay quiet. This isn't a video game, your controller/keyboard doesn't take the damage when you run your mouth IRL skipper.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 03:41 PM
I don't think Autumn had sex with Simon and it def shouldn't anyones business.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:42 PM

Interspecies mating.. yuck. A raptor and a human being... :no:

jhadleyh
09-29-2009, 03:42 PM
I dont care if they're friends. but they fucked. and they're still friends, and they won't admit they fucked. I wonder which one is more embarrassed. Ethug? Who's ethugging? Did i threaten to beat anybody up? Do you know what ethugging is? Do you know who I am, or what im capable of? You sure you should be accusing someone who you know nothing about of ethugging? You should probably stay quiet. This isn't a video game, your controller/keyboard doesn't take the damage when you run your mouth IRL skipper.

BUTTHURT

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:43 PM
I don't think Autumn had sex with Simon and it def shouldn't anyones business.

It doesn't matter what you think. It's what you know, and you dont' know shit. If you're going to have sex with someone, i dont see why you'd turn around and deny it right afterwards. Stupid.

xxbckiexx
BUTTHURT

good post. BUTTHURT.

teh bri
It doesn't matter what you think. It's what you know, and you dont' know shit. If you're going to have sex with someone, i dont see why you'd turn around and deny it right afterwards. Stupid.

:thinking: But they didn't? I deny someone i slept with... :goodjob:

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:44 PM
:thinking: But they didn't? I deny someone i slept with... :goodjob:

But they did. And you deny it because you're ashamed. You should be denying that you even know evan, much less date/ have sex with him.

Echonova
09-29-2009, 03:45 PM
I wonder if our secret is gonna get out, boo boo.If it does, given my situation... You realize I must deny ramrodding your turd-cutter. Nothing personal.:(

teh bri
But they did. And you deny it because you're ashamed. You should be denying that you even know evan, much less date/ have sex with him.

I didn't nor will ever deny evan. The guy previous to evan which is non of your business. Someones sex life is between them two. Noone else.

xxbckiexx
If it does, given my situation... You realize I must deny ramrodding your turd-cutter. Nothing personal.:(

lol@calling it a turd cutter.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:47 PM
I didn't nor will ever deny evan. The guy previous to evan which is non of your business. Someones sex life is between them two. Noone else.

Who dubs? everyone knows about that.

the act of sex is personal. but making it known to people isn't a big deal. i think it's important to know what kind of "mileage" someone has, and whether or not they may have an STD based off their history.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 03:48 PM

the act of sex is personal. but making it known to people isn't a big deal. i think it's important to know what kind of "mileage" someone has, and whether or not they may have an STD based off their history.
I didn't ask you to type or say his name, sir. I don't want his name broughten up to me. The act of two people having sex, is between them two. Whether or not one of them brags about it, is not mine. STD? Don't even go there.

FTMFL
09-29-2009, 03:49 PM
I had sex:ninja:

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:50 PM
I didn't ask you to type or say his name, sir. I don't want his name broughten up to me. The act of two people having sex, is between them two. Whether or not one of them brags about it, is not mine. STD? Don't even go there.

You didn't ask me not to either. brought up* fyi. broughten is not a wordenizizenen.

i didn't say you had an STD. I was stating generally it's good to know who a person has been with and how many so you can know if it's safe to be within a close distance to them. lololol. I dont need to bitch coughing aids on me.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 03:51 PM
You didn't ask me not to either. brought up* fyi. broughten is not a wordenizizenen.

i didn't say you had an STD. I was stating generally it's good to know who a person has been with and how many so you can know if it's safe to be within a close distance to them. lololol. I dont need to bitch coughing aids on me.

I asked, he didn't answer. End of story. I've been checked and went to the gyno. Everything is fine. I'm a good bri. :D

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 03:52 PM
I asked, he didn't answer. End of story. I've been checked and went to the gyno. Everything is fine. I'm a good bri. :D

what..? you asked who what and they didn't answer..? I never said you had an STD. But good for you.

Echonova
09-29-2009, 03:54 PM

the act of sex is personal. but making it known to people isn't a big deal. i think it's important to know what kind of "mileage" someone has, and whether or not they may have an STD based off their history.I always get a Carfax report before I buy.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 03:54 PM
what..? you asked who what and they didn't answer..? I never said you had an STD. But good for you.
Nothing.

SicStang03
09-29-2009, 03:58 PM
LMFAO

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 04:00 PM
LMFAO

OH LOOK, a DOMESTIC owner.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 04:04 PM
LMFAO

Watchu laughing at Justin!? :(

SicStang03
09-29-2009, 04:19 PM
OH LOOK, a DOMESTIC owner.

On the contrary I have two imports and one domestic. I guess I still fall in the domestic owning category. But 2>1

Watchu laughing at Justin!? :(

I wanted to put this in my sig because I lawled

collins
09-29-2009, 04:34 PM
:lmfao: @ all this. OP, you seriously have nothing better to do on this gorgeous day? I mean really! Look outside! It's the perfect day! Get out and do something productive like wash that 350z of yours or get that bike registered ;)

teh bri
09-29-2009, 04:54 PM
On the contrary I have two imports and one domestic. I guess I still fall in the domestic owning category. But 2>1

I wanted to put this in my sig because I lawled

:lmfao::lmfao:

i hate you so hard.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 07:11 PM
:lmfao: @ all this. OP, you seriously have nothing better to do on this gorgeous day? I mean really! Look outside! It's the perfect day! Get out and do something productive like wash that 350z of yours or get that bike registered ;)

im at work from 9-5, what do you want me to do? Buttons? No thanks, ill leave that to you and Simon :D

YoungDro
09-29-2009, 07:23 PM
I had sex:ninja:

I gave you a ride to her house :ninja: lol

Double_0_Rusty
09-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Is someone wanting to breed with autism, and asking permission from Simon? They never fucked, just good friends....why can't they be friends without fucking each other? Jesus F. Christ. Some people need to fucking grow up......plain and simple.

simmon ?
Rusty ?
Ian ?

You know, I have a fucking life, outside this shithole. Wow, someone is talking mad crazi tyte shyt on ze intrawebz......better getcher war paint on and battle cries ready.....HOOOOAH.

Na, on the reals.....who gives a fuck? no pun intended.

They all know it's true. Especially Simmon. That's why he's not denying it.

Who the fucking hell is Simmon? Simmon as in, your boyfriend Richard Simmons?

:D:lmfao: who gives a shit?

collins
09-29-2009, 07:31 PM
im at work from 9-5, what do you want me to do? Buttons? No thanks, ill leave that to you and Simon :D

LOL that was never an option. K, you killme, man lolol

-EnVus-
09-29-2009, 07:32 PM
You know, I have a fucking life, outside this shithole. Wow, someone is talking mad crazi tyte shyt on ze intrawebz......better getcher war paint on and battle cries ready.....HOOOOAH.

lol yeah im looking for a job so:tongue1:

03RCode
09-29-2009, 07:38 PM
Is someone wanting to breed with autism, and asking permission from Simon? They never fucked, just good friends....why can't they be friends without fucking each other? Jesus F. Christ. Some people need to fucking grow up......plain and simple.

Who the fucking hell is Simmon? Simmon as in, your boyfriend Richard Simmons?

:D:lmfao: who gives a shit?

<3 ? Not at all homo.

Double_0_Rusty
09-29-2009, 07:46 PM
<3 ? Not at all homo.

<3 18% for joo zachywacky ;):lmfao:

The Ren
This is ridiculous.. I will be one of the first people to say I think autumn is one of the biggest attention whores on this site.. but I am sick and tired of the woman on this site being treated like shit.. im locking this.

jhadleyh
get that shit outa here