PDA

View Full Version : Finally some g00n stickers.

PURP
09-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Okay, well I am meeting with my sticker guy tomorrow. I gotta help him move some shit and what not. I'm gonna get some goon stickers cut tomorrow. Post your name so I can see who needs one. Remember, these will be paid for outta my pocket. I will NOT charge you for them. Just how I am. But I need a general idea of how many people need one.

1.2.3.4. GOOOO!!!!

1. Bill
2. Lanning
3. ME ME ME
4. Justin-Lude

lanning
09-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Okay, well I am meeting with my sticker guy tomorrow. I gotta help him move some shit and what not. I'm gonna get some goon stickers cut tomorrow. Post your name so I can see who needs one. Remember, these will be paid for outta my pocket. I will NOT charge you for them. Just how I am. But I need a general idea of how many people need one.

1.2.3.4. GOOOO!!!!
have i met enough folks to get one

PURP
09-29-2009, 12:58 PM
have i met enough folks to get one

CAPS LOCK = SERIOUS LOUD BIZZNESS...

SHUT Y0 MOUF!!!!!!!

lanning
09-29-2009, 01:00 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2YAWR0ytbQo/SXzHQL9AlVI/AAAAAAAAElE/2ISBpV5Pvv0/s400/goons.jpg

PURP
09-29-2009, 01:02 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2YAWR0ytbQo/SXzHQL9AlVI/AAAAAAAAElE/2ISBpV5Pvv0/s400/goons.jpg

fucking love it...lolol.... where or how did you get/make that

lanning
09-29-2009, 01:02 PM
EL OH EL google images atlanta goon

PURP
09-29-2009, 01:08 PM
EL OH EL google images atlanta goon

werd!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!

lanning
09-29-2009, 01:10 PM
1. Bill

lol at bill being your number 1

PURP
09-29-2009, 01:12 PM
lol at bill being your number 1

cuzz dat bee ma bruva...... use jus a cuzon

lanning
09-29-2009, 01:13 PM
cuzz dat bee ma bruva...... use jus a cuzon
i demand pictars of teh party... today

PURP
09-29-2009, 01:17 PM
i demand pictars of teh party... today

I know has nun....

lanning
09-29-2009, 01:18 PM
damnit paul

blue_lude_91
09-29-2009, 01:31 PM
kevin i need one!!! actually can i get two so i cant put one on my roof rack when i get it?
luv you, ill bring something extra to the cookout

PURP
09-29-2009, 02:05 PM
kevin i need one!!! actually can i get two so i cant put one on my roof rack when i get it?
luv you, ill bring something extra to the cookout

:goodjob:

Mrs. Shane94
09-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Shane needs one so for when he gets ride of his bike rake.....Thanks

PURP
09-29-2009, 02:40 PM
Shane needs one so for when he gets ride of his bike rake.....Thanks

nope...

SandM
09-29-2009, 02:50 PM
damnit paul

lolz, i am seriously slackin there. i still however have taken less time than the group pics of teh goonz

PURP
09-29-2009, 02:54 PM
tr00f...lolol

Revmaynard
09-29-2009, 04:59 PM
I'd like two if possible. :goodjob: I'm ready to rep! If the meet Sat is going to pan out I'll do my best to be there, I think I've got at least half a tank left. lol

shane94
09-29-2009, 05:29 PM
nope...

lol... it's ok

NVEOUS
09-29-2009, 05:32 PM
I needz a stikahr!

NAMNORI
09-29-2009, 05:55 PM
ME DAMN IT!!!!!!

PURP
09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
I will be getting a decent number cut.... People who show up to the meet will receive one. When everyone gets one. I will then hand out more if I have any left

NAMNORI
09-29-2009, 06:06 PM
you know i should have had one by now brother.

PURP
09-29-2009, 10:06 PM
And I will save you one bill

kirk25
09-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Me!!! U need a few. Plz

shane94
09-30-2009, 06:02 AM
everyone that has one doesnt need another f*cken sticker... I mean he's paying for them and not asking us to pay him back... So please stop asking for two stickers... Just saying

kirk25
09-30-2009, 07:28 AM
everyone that has one doesnt need another f*cken sticker... I mean he's paying for them and not asking us to pay him back... So please stop asking for two stickers... Just saying

I hope ur not tlking about me! Mines coming off an I would like one for my roof rack! I don't see y it's such a big deal if people want more than one. I'll be more than happy to pay for my stickers. It's not a big deal! "Just saying"

PURP
09-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Will you 2 prissy bitches stop it...... I've already said how it will work. After the people that need one get theirs, if I have any left over people can get a second one if they wish

kirk25
09-30-2009, 08:07 AM
WORD!

shane94
09-30-2009, 09:20 AM
I hope ur not tlking about me! Mines coming off an I would like one for my roof rack! I don't see y it's such a big deal if people want more than one. I'll be more than happy to pay for my stickers. It's not a big deal! "Just saying"

if i was talking about you, i would have said your name... But i said everyone, so stop thanking about yourself kirk.... Just saying

O can Nicole get a sticker???

oneSLOWex
09-30-2009, 09:25 AM
I want one of course.....Really need 2 if possible. I need to replace my windshield(which is where its going) but I am not doing that for a little bit :D. Ill give you some dollars if you get an extra done or something. If not its cool, just askin.

Mrs. Shane94
09-30-2009, 10:35 AM
;)

Wow so your getting roof rack now :no: god can you come up with your own style instead of trying to be like shane please its kinda anoying ....... lulz :D

NAMNORI
09-30-2009, 10:39 AM
And I will save you one bill

Thank you sir. Btw when you get some free time I think we need to start discussing Cruise for Kids 2. This year were not going with just two weeks notice!!!!!!

lanning
09-30-2009, 02:15 PM
what color are said stikars

kirk25
09-30-2009, 02:44 PM
;)

Wow so your getting roof rack now :no: god can you come up with your own style instead of trying to be like shane please its kinda anoying ....... lulz :D

i have wanted a roof rack since befor shane even knew waht an import was.. lolz i wanted one on my truck! and plus he dont use his its just for looks! witch is LAME! just sayin

Mrs. Purp
09-30-2009, 05:30 PM
i have wanted a roof rack since befor shane even knew waht an import was.. lolz i wanted one on my truck! and plus he dont use his its just for looks! witch is LAME! just sayin

Wow..:eek:. why is there so much DRAMA... Keep it out of the Goon section please! :goodjob:

shane94
09-30-2009, 06:03 PM

Ok... for one F*ck thing, I do use my rack... I thank your pissed off b/c i want let you buy it from me.....

And I love how you sit behide the computer and talk shit about me, but when you see me in person your all nice.... It's starting to piss me off all...
O and come up with your own saying and stop using Kevins WORDS, its starting to get OLD....

I'M JUST STATION.....:bootyshak

shane94
09-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Wow..:eek:. why is there so much DRAMA... Keep it out of the Goon section please! :goodjob:

I'm not trying to start DRAMA.... I'm just telling everyone how I feel and whats in my head when I read some of the comments..... So :tongue1:
I LOVE YOU GOON... YALL ARE LIKE A SECOND FAMILY TO ME AND NICOLE....

PURP
09-30-2009, 06:21 PM
Well as the daddy of this second family, I ask all 3 of you to fucking stop.... I mean holy fucking who gives a fuck batman... This thread is about getting people stickers... Its like I got hold you fuckers hands and shit.... Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.... Damn

The stickers are done and I will pick up all 50 in the morning... If time of you can't quit your bitchin, then you won't get one...

shane94
09-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Well as the daddy of this second family, I ask all 3 of you to fucking stop.... I mean holy fucking who gives a fuck batman... This thread is about getting people stickers... Its like I got hold you fuckers hands and shit.... Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.... Damn

The stickers are done and I will pick up all 50 in the morning... If time of you can't quit your bitchin, then you won't get one...

sorry DADDY... lol :tongue1:

blue_lude_91
09-30-2009, 08:01 PM
awesome kevin! thanks again for getting some stickers made man, i really appreciate it alot! lemme know what you want me to bring to the bbq besides chips n salsa

lanning
09-30-2009, 11:43 PM
dad what color is they

PURP
10-01-2009, 07:18 AM
They are all white....

oneSLOWex
10-01-2009, 07:29 AM
RACISE!

PURP
10-01-2009, 07:32 AM
I know... WHITE POWER

lanning
10-01-2009, 11:18 AM
They are all white....

dale yeah fawkin numbar 3... white is right
http://blog.rednecklaughs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/nascar-redneck-dale-earnheardt-hairy-back.jpg

oneSLOWex
10-01-2009, 11:20 AM
OMG i just threw up asshole LOL

lanning
10-01-2009, 11:21 AM
epic lawls

jadakid88
10-01-2009, 11:29 AM
i need two

lanning
10-01-2009, 11:33 AM
i need two
you get zero :2up::lmfao:

jadakid88
10-01-2009, 11:34 AM
:(...ok
you get zero :2up::lmfao:

lanning
10-01-2009, 11:36 AM
:(...ok
lol jk im so bored at work

jadakid88
10-01-2009, 11:36 AM
word..:cheers:
lol jk im so bored at work

Mrs. Purp
10-01-2009, 11:50 AM
So everyone that NEEDS ONE will get ONE! Then out of what's left people that NEED two will get TWO... These are for GOONS only.. do not give them to someone who IS NOT a Goon. :goodjob:

PURP
10-01-2009, 01:05 PM
;)

Ok... for one F*ck thing, I do use my rack... I thank your pissed off b/c i want let you buy it from me.....

And I love how you sit behide the computer and talk shit about me, but when you see me in person your all nice.... It's starting to piss me off all...
O and come up with your own saying and stop using Kevins WORDS, its starting to get OLD....

I'M JUST STATION.....:bootyshak

Now that I'm on a regular computer I can type what needs to be typed.

You 2 need to chill. I am better friends with you 2, so please don't think I'm picking sides... cause I'm not.

How many tan hatches with racks and low offset wheels do you think are out there?? I can answer that for you... a lot. How is Kirk biting shanes style, when it's already been done thousands of times?? All Kirl said was he needed one for his rack then you 2 started your shit. Just chill the fuck out. What Kirk said was true. He's wanted a rack for quite some time now. before shane. I can vouch for that. Then shane started by thinking Kirk was talking shit. I would like the both of you to re-read what Kirk typed. Then you can apologize to him. I feel he deserves one. If the 3 of you can't come too terms with things and find some common ground to end this style war. Then find another family. I will not toloerate anymore bitching about who is copying who. It's retarded. you both have stock ass hatches with some friggin bolt ons.

Like I said, I'm not picking sides, but I do call it like I see it. I still consider Shane and Nicole better friends, simply cause I've chilled with them more, but you two need to calm down. Just cause 2 different people like the same style, doesn't mean they are trying to copy each other. You guys can be mad at me all you want, but it still will not change how things were seen. No matter how hard you try, you will never be the first to do something. It's already been done.

/rant...

now carry on.

lanning
10-01-2009, 01:07 PM

You 2 need to chill. I am better friends with you 2, so please don't think I'm picking sides... cause I'm not.

How many tan hatches with racks and low offset wheels do you think are out there?? I can answer that for you... a lot. How is Kirk biting shanes style, when it's already been done thousands of times?? All Kirl said was he needed one for his rack then you 2 started your shit. Just chill the fuck out. What Kirk said was true. He's wanted a rack for quite some time now. before shane. I can vouch for that. Then shane started by thinking Kirk was talking shit. I would like the both of you to re-read what Kirk typed. Then you can apologize to him. I feel he deserves one. If the 3 of you can't come too terms with things and find some common ground to end this style war. Then find another family. I will not toloerate anymore bitching about who is copying who. It's retarded. you both have stock ass hatches with some friggin bolt ons.

Like I said, I'm not picking sides, but I do call it like I see it. I still consider Shane and Nicole better friends, simply cause I've chilled with them more, but you two need to calm down. Just cause 2 different people like the same style, doesn't mean they are trying to copy each other. You guys can be mad at me all you want, but it still will not change how things were seen. No matter how hard you try, you will never be the first to do something. It's already been done.

/rant... LANNING IS THE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT

now carry on.
FIXED

PURP
10-01-2009, 01:23 PM
can't believe I forgot that.... shit

lanning
10-01-2009, 01:25 PM
can't believe I forgot that.... shit
;) hey it happens

SandM
10-01-2009, 01:39 PM
f yo stikaz, i haz epic windscreen drawring... i kid. I'm good on stickers though Kev.

PURP
10-01-2009, 01:41 PM
well, like I said, I have 50 of them. And the I made a slight change to them. a nice subtle change. hehe....

SandM
10-01-2009, 01:43 PM
what, are they cum colored now?

PURP
10-01-2009, 01:49 PM
you guessed it.... lolol

SandM
10-01-2009, 03:20 PM
ok, i need one then...... lol

lanning
10-01-2009, 05:58 PM
what, are they cum flavored now?
nukka you nasty :gay:

BKgen®
10-02-2009, 10:24 AM
eye want wun

Mrs. Shane94
10-02-2009, 11:35 AM

/rant...

now carry on.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Your so funny....Its epic

Can i get one of those st3ckas????

jadakid88
10-02-2009, 11:39 AM
no prob but i was gonna put them on two of my cars i drive daily...:yes:
So everyone that NEEDS ONE will get ONE! Then out of what's left people that NEED two will get TWO... These are for GOONS only.. do not give them to someone who IS NOT a Goon. :goodjob:

PURP
10-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Stickers are finally with me. I went this morning and finished them... I love the new design.... it is the EPIC....

PURP
10-02-2009, 01:07 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Your so funny....Its epic

Can i get one of those st3ckas????

Only g00ns get stickers.....

How funny is that???

kirk25
10-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Wow allthis shit tlking got outta hand. Me and Shane where just fucking arond. No hard feeling towards the kid. He's cool as fuck. And if I kinda lookup to him. And Shane I'm not mad j wouldn't let me buy ur rack. Lol. It was all in gun and games. Ur like family to me! But ur hatch is so DAMN SEXY!!!! and I have told u tha from day one!! Lulz! But this isn't drama it's all fun and game. Laught a lil people. I know ur not to old to laugh!!! Hahahahahah can't wait till this weekend!!!

kirk25
10-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Stickers are finally with me. I went this morning and finished them... I love the new design.... it is the EPIC....

new design!!WHAT??? WORD CANT WAIT TO SEE YHEM!!:)

PURP
10-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Well my apologies. I just can't stand that you're copying me games and other BS. But I'm man enough to apologies. But you 3 bitches are still gay/lesbo....lolol....

Carry on children

shane94
10-02-2009, 08:09 PM
i want to tell all the goon's that im sorry about all the shit talk i started in this thread... Me and kirk was fucken around, i wrote him a text when i was shit talking him telling him that i was fucken with him... I love kirk like another brother... No homo

And for you kevin, your the greats friend that any of us could ask for.. And all the shit i said to you throw those text's today, was bull shit on my part... I look up to you as a bigger brother since day one of me becoming a goOn.... I just want to let you know that im sorry and that i love you like a fat kid loves cake... Love u man and thats all homo... Lol

NVEOUS
10-02-2009, 08:17 PM
i want to tell all the goon's that im sorry about all the shit talk i started in this thread... Me and kirk was fucken around, i wrote him a text when i was shit talking him telling him that i was fucken with him... I love kirk like another brother... No homo

And for you kevin, your the greats friend that any of us could ask for.. And all the shit i said to you throw those text's today, was bull shit on my part... I look up to you as a bigger brother since day one of me becoming a goOn.... I just want to let you know that im sorry and that i love you like a fat kid loves cake... Love u man and thats all homo... Lol

AWE so heartfelt. I think I teared up on that one.

kirk25
10-02-2009, 09:21 PM

so u still gonna be a goon?? Or no:(

shane94
10-02-2009, 09:40 PM
so u still gonna be a goon?? Or no:(

yes im going to be a goon still

kirk25
10-02-2009, 10:56 PM
yes im going to be a goon still

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

shane94
10-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)