PDA

View Full Version : Nice guys finish where?

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:11 AM
As my girl and I were leaving the club saturday the bouncer decided to have an extended conversation with her. Seeing how i walked out first i decided to stand 15 feet away while waiting on her. The main part of the conversation is that the bouncer said something along the lines of "The guy you are with leaves with a different girl every time he's here".
He knows her name, which is different from her ID, and she has never told him it. I am wondering how many more times this will happen before i am forced to kill him.

HalfBaked
09-29-2009, 09:17 AM
How are you being a nice guy when you leave the club with a different girl all the time?

StreetHazard
09-29-2009, 09:18 AM
:goodjob:

Vteckidd
09-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Nice guys finish on the bitches face

/thread

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:19 AM
How are you being a nice guy when you leave the club with a different girl all the time?

I don't. He was making it up. He was "trying to be the nice guy" by telling her lies, and to "look out" for me. Little did he know we're together, and i go with my friends often. I always come home to the same place, and i never cheat.

Elbow
09-29-2009, 09:21 AM
So you act a hard ass on here but then post up a crying story how the bouncer at a club is fucking your girl behind your back, your girl is a slut, and you finish last? Go cry somewhere else pussy boy.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:27 AM
So you act a hard ass on here but then post up a crying story how the bouncer at a club is fucking your girl behind your back, your girl is a slut, and you finish last? Go cry somewhere else pussy boy.

you're beyond the biggest idiot on this forum. I think it's funny that he's TRYING to fuck her, by trying to misinform her. We had a good laugh about it, right after she walked away. I stood about 15 feet away and just listened in. Not to mention i go to that club often, beating up the bouncer would probably put me on the shit list. Your problem is, you're 18, have no real life experience, and sit on this forum all day trolling, so you dont know what the proper thing to do in any situation is. It's all good though. Take your miata to road atlanta and pick up all the bitches. Also, I find that raising a ruckus over misinformation tends to show that the information is actually factual.

Kasper
09-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Id kick him in the nuts and be like "well at least ya dont have to worry about tryen to jock your dick on some other mans girl tonight!"

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Id kick him in the nuts and be like "well at least ya dont have to worry about tryen to jock your dick on some other mans girl tonight!"

lol, that's a bitch move with the nuts. He's a good 6 inches shorter than me, and he's one of those ugly stout dudes. I actually find it really funny that he's trying to get some from my girl. However, if he keeps trying to lie to her about me, he might end up dying.

Greddypacked
09-29-2009, 09:32 AM
I don't. He was making it up. He was "trying to be the nice guy" by telling her lies, and to "look out" for me. Little did he know we're together, and i go with my friends often. I always come home to the same place, and i never cheat.

LOL the bouncer isnt trying to be the nice guy here. He sounds like a fool, and actually he's being the bad boi saying things like that to your girl.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 09:33 AM
you're beyond the biggest idiot on this forum. I think it's funny that he's TRYING to fuck her, by trying to misinform her. We had a good laugh about it, right after she walked away. I stood about 15 feet away and just listened in. Not to mention i go to that club often, beating up the bouncer would probably put me on the shit list. Your problem is, you're 18, have no real life experience, and sit on this forum all day trolling, so you dont know what the proper thing to do in any situation is. It's all good though. Take your miata to road atlanta and pick up all the bitches. Also, I find that raising a ruckus over misinformation tends to show that the information is actually factual.

you know what the funny thing about this post is? you can see people's age when you are staring at their post. and you still manage to fuck it up. good job sir.

and for a "noob", i wanna know why you knew about simon's miata. he hasn't had that thing in ages. how did you know about it?

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:35 AM
you know what the funny thing about this post is? you can see people's age when you are staring at their post. and you still manage to fuck it up. good job sir.

The funny thing about THIS post is, you don't know how to read. I didn't state my age in what you quoted. :no:

Buttons
09-29-2009, 09:36 AM
The funny thing about THIS post is, you don't know how to read. I didn't state my age in what you quoted. :no:

the funny thing about THIS post is, you can't read. i was talking about the age you posted of simon.

Reading > you. twice.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:36 AM
LOL the bouncer isnt trying to be the nice guy here. He sounds like a fool, and actually he's being the bad boi saying things like that to your girl.

LOL i know what he's trying to do, it's just funny. He's playing the "nice guy" and trying to warn my girl. hysterical.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:37 AM
the funny thing about THIS post is, you can't read. i was talking about the age you posted of simon.

Reading > you. twice.

The funny thing about THIS post is, people lie about their age on the internet, and i don't really care what it says next to their name because it's probably a bunch of bullshit anyways. You know, you shouldn't take everything you read as fact. You might end up stupid that way.. wait..

uproot
09-29-2009, 09:38 AM
They're just sayin you stated that he was 18, when in fact, his age shows 21.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 09:38 AM
The funny thing about THIS post is, people lie about their age on the internet, and i don't really care what it says next to their name because it's probably a bunch of bullshit anyways. You know, you shouldn't take everything you read as fact. You might end up stupid that way.. wait..

just like you aren't 26? :goodjob:

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:39 AM
They're just sayin you stated that he was 18, when in fact, his age shows 21.

Im well aware what it says next to his name. I was saying that anybody can put any age they want there. So i don't take it as fact.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:40 AM
just like you aren't 26? :goodjob:

it says it next to my name, that's fact, remember? way to have double standards idiot

Buttons
09-29-2009, 09:43 AM
it says it next to my name, that's fact, remember? way to have double standards idiot

nope, i just know simon's age :)

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:46 AM

Again, double standard. You're saying i should've known he was 21 based off what his age said next to his name. Then you're saying that i'm not 26, but at the same time simon has to be 21 cuz that's what it says next to his name. Seriously, stop trying, you're an idiot.

Elbow
09-29-2009, 09:46 AM

LOL 18 my ass, I am 21, I can prove that easily. Why would I lie?

I've had five cars since I owned that Miata dumb ass. :screwy:

No trying, the bouncer FUCKS YOUR GIRL, face it. I have tons of real life experience. I don't sit here and troll. I've been on here for a while. The proper thing to do in this situation is tell your girl to pack her bags and get on with the bouncer.

Elbow
09-29-2009, 09:47 AM
Again, double standard. You're saying i should've known he was 21 based off what his age said next to his name. Then you're saying that i'm not 26, but at the same time simon has to be 21 cuz that's what it says next to his name. Seriously, stop trying, you're an idiot.

She knows me dumb ass, she's not basing it off what's next to my name.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:48 AM
She knows me dumb ass, she's not basing it off what's next to my name.

based off of her statement, she is saying that since it's next to your name, it has to be your age. Now she's back peddling and saying "well i know him, so i just know that's his age". When in reality, she previously stated that i fucked up by not "knowing" your age based off what it says next to your name. You're both idiots.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:49 AM
LOL 18 my ass, I am 21, I can prove that easily. Why would I lie?

I've had five cars since I owned that Miata dumb ass. :screwy:

No trying, the bouncer FUCKS YOUR GIRL, face it. I have tons of real life experience. I don't sit here and troll. I've been on here for a while. The proper thing to do in this situation is tell your girl to pack her bags and get on with the bouncer.

Again, no real life experience. This isn't your RPG games that you play in between posts. I can't cast "fear" on the bouncer and hope he runs away in a frolic.

Elbow
09-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Again, no real life experience. This isn't your RPG games that you play in between posts. I can't cast "fear" on the bouncer and hope he runs away in a frolic.

I don't even play video games, I play Forza like twice a week when I'm bored lol. I won't lie. I never said to cast fear, fight, or do anything to the bouncer. All I said was to leave your girlfriend because she's fucking the bouncer.

As for the age thing, it does say it next to my name, because of that, you just have THAT to base any comment of my age off of. If you want to say it's a lie, I think you're seventeen.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 09:55 AM
I don't even play video games, I play Forza like twice a week when I'm bored lol. I won't lie. I never said to cast fear, fight, or do anything to the bouncer. All I said was to leave your girlfriend because she's fucking the bouncer.

As for the age thing, it does say it next to my name, because of that, you just have THAT to base any comment of my age off of. If you want to say it's a lie, I think you're seventeen.

Alright big man. What would YOU have done? Instead of telling me how big of a bitch I am, how SHOULD I have handled it? I forgot that simontibbett is the almighty man of the year. You probably woulda gone back home and picked up some friends and did a drive by on his ass right?

"Ayo mane you won."

"Won what??"

"The wet T-shirt contest mutha*****!!". http://my350z.com/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:my350z.com/get/forum/images/smilies/33.gif

I handled it how it needed to be handled. Some tool bouncer hitting on my girlfriend and us laughing about it later, doesn't mean they're fuckin.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 09:56 AM

oh simon, his maturity level is more near eleven, not seventeen.

Elbow
09-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Alright big man. What would YOU have done? Instead of telling me how big of a bitch I am, how SHOULD I have handled it? I forgot that simontibbett is the almighty man of the year. You probably woulda gone back home and picked up some friends and did a drive by on his ass right?

"Ayo mane you won."

"Won what??"

"The wet T-shirt contest mutha*****!!". http://my350z.com/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:my350z.com/get/forum/images/smilies/33.gif

I handled it how it needed to be handled. Some tool bouncer hitting on my girlfriend and us laughing about it later, doesn't mean they're fuckin.

Once again, I never said I'd do anything to him, why would I? I don't fight some dude because he fucks with my girl, if she plays along it's equally her fault, why go after the guy?

You said he talks to her numerous times, I half started kidding about them fucking, but now I think it's true, she hangs out with him a lot, hides it from you by laughing at him, but really they are down. :idb:

I told you what I'd do, confront her, then leave her and get some fresh ass.

Elbow
09-29-2009, 09:59 AM

Yeah I guess you're right. Eleven it is, ban.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:02 AM
http://memegenerator.net/Instances/223/Philosoraptor-His-age-is-next-to-his-name-online-It-must-be-fact.jpg

sure thing philosoraptor.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:05 AM
Once again, I never said I'd do anything to him, why would I? I don't fight some dude because he fucks with my girl, if she plays along it's equally her fault, why go after the guy?

You said he talks to her numerous times, I half started kidding about them fucking, but now I think it's true, she hangs out with him a lot, hides it from you by laughing at him, but really they are down. :idb:

I told you what I'd do, confront her, then leave her and get some fresh ass.

lololol. sure you would. i'm sure you've got plenty of girls after you, so you'd just say peace, and pick up the next fly young honey that comes right by. Get real. You'd beg her to stay and hope she wasn't actually fucking him. I know where/what my girl does, always. Don't kid yourself.

DeutscheBAG!
09-29-2009, 10:05 AM

LOL

that made my morning

+5

UpSideDownDesi
09-29-2009, 10:06 AM
As my girl and I were leaving the club saturday the bouncer decided to have an extended conversation with her. Seeing how i walked out first i decided to stand 15 feet away while waiting on her. The main part of the conversation is that the bouncer said something along the lines of "The guy you are with leaves with a different girl every time he's here".
He knows her name, which is different from her ID, and she has never told him it. I am wondering how many more times this will happen before i am forced to kill him.

You come cry about it here. Did u blog about it too from ur cell while waiting for her, "My girls is talking to a bouncers right in front of me :("?

It's a shitty situation that your so called "good girlfriend" knowing you are 15feet away held a convo, knowing the bouncer is hitting on her, yet still kept on talking. I feel for you, standing there looking like a idiot.

How old are you 30 or more? Yet you are still dating girls who need fake ID's to get in a club. I am hoping this was a 21+ club that she had to use a fake for, not 18+. Is that your game, 18+ girls when you are 30+ :lmao:. Get your standards up.

Elbow
09-29-2009, 10:07 AM
lololol. sure you would. i'm sure you've got plenty of girls after you, so you'd just say peace, and pick up the next fly young honey that comes right by. Get real. You'd beg her to stay and hope she wasn't actually fucking him. I know where/what my girl does, always. Don't kid yourself.

LOL. I don't beg girls, I never said I have any girls after me, I just wouldn't want BS. You don't know everything she does, what are you some kind of control freak? She should leave your ass.

Njobe
09-29-2009, 10:11 AM
what would be wrong with him wanting 18+ year old girls.. :???:

Buttons
09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
my man is 25 :(

UpSideDownDesi
09-29-2009, 10:13 AM
LOL. I don't beg girls, I never said I have any girls after me, I just wouldn't want BS. You don't know everything she does, what are you some kind of control freak? She should leave your ass.

Simon you have better game than him, heck at least girls you brought to meets stuck around with you. Being 30+ and dating 18+, you can tell who's desperate.

If that was a girl with me, she would have taken a taxi home. Any idiot would have stood there waiting knowing it's his only chance of getting any :idb:.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:14 AM
You come cry about it here. Did u blog about it too from ur cell while waiting for her, "My girls is talking to a bouncers right in front of me :("?

It's a shitty situation that your so called "good girlfriend" knowing you are 15feet away held a convo, knowing the bouncer is hitting on her, yet still kept on talking. I feel for you, standing there looking like a idiot.

How old are you 30 or more? Yet you are still dating girls who need fake ID's to get in a club. I am hoping this was a 21+ club that she had to use a fake for, not 18+. Is that your game, 18+ girls when you are 30+ :lmao:. Get your standards up.

I was hoping the all mighty club master promoter of the universe would post in here to show his ignorance.

1. I find it entertaining when guys hit on my girlfriend and she shuts them down. There's no need to get jealous or start and uproar, then that would show insecurity. I know where she's going at the end of the night. However, if he put his hands on her, that's a different story.

2. She told me previously that this guy keeps hitting on her, so i told her to talk to him and see what he says if he tried to talk to her again. Wanted to see what he was saying to get into her pants.

3. Who said anything about a FAKE ID? I said her name on her ID and what i call her are two different things. She goes by a different name than whats on her ID. I am 26, as i've stated multiple times, where are you getting 30+ from? Are you that dense?

Elbow
09-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Simon you have better game than him, heck at least girls you brought to meets stuck around with you. Being 30+ and dating 18+, you can tell who's desperate.

If that was a girl with me, she would have taken a taxi home. Any idiot would have stood there waiting knowing it's his only chance of getting any :idb:.

X2 :goodjob:

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:16 AM

Again, showing your stupidity with this age thing. Don't assume, it just makes you look stupid. So if the girl you went to the club with got stopped by someone who frequently talks to her, and i told her to hold a convo with him to see what he'd say, you'd make her take a taxi home? That makes plenty of sense. Don't you have a sweet car meet to set up, or a club event to promote? Where were you this weekend? I didn't hear/see the shitbaru strolling down the streets of atlanta at 6k rpm's in second gear like you always do, trying to impress the 18+ ladies.

BJackson08
09-29-2009, 10:17 AM
I think you need to check your chick, man. I'd be pissed if my girl came out of a club with me and then decided to have a 10 min. conversation with the bouncer. Just tell her "I ain't tryin to deal with no other ******" that should do the trick. And if it doesn't you should start cracking skulls. Just my opinion.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:18 AM
I think you need to check your chick, man. I'd be pissed if my girl came out of a club with me and then decided to have a 10 min. conversation with the bouncer. Just tell her "I ain't tryin to deal with no other ******" that should do the trick. And if it doesn't you should start cracking skulls. Just my opinion.

again, i told her to hold a convo with him because he frequently tries to hit on her when im not around. I wanted to see what he'd say when i was finally with her. I always walk ahead, and he stopped her to tell her " i leave the club with a different girl everytime" etc etc.

UpSideDownDesi
09-29-2009, 10:19 AM
what would be wrong with him wanting 18+ year old girls.. :???:

Seriously 30+ (heck who knows could be 35-40) and screwing around with 18 year old's? There's a thing called self image, dignity, and thine line most draw as getting old. I am 24, now i rather date a mature, classy female than a 18 year who does shit like that.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Seriously 30+ (heck who knows could be 35-40) and screwing around with 18 year old's? There's a thing called self image, dignity, and thine line most draw as getting old. I am 24, now i rather date a mature, classy female than a 18 year who does shit like that.

Again, 26. Im confident that you're illiterate at this point. Self image, dignity? what do you know about either of those? You lie about everything. You lie about your car meets, your club promotions, your whole image is a lie. You act like some cool "bro" who has all these connections and knows all these rich/cool people, when in reality you're just a chump. You could've had all ferrari's and lambo's at your midnight cruise, but you just didn't feel like it, remember? You dont know anything about being a man. Your whole life revolves around lying to everyone and hope they like you for all the lies you tell.

UpSideDownDesi
09-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Again, showing your stupidity with this age thing. Don't assume, it just makes you look stupid. So if the girl you went to the club with got stopped by someone who frequently talks to her, and i told her to hold a convo with him to see what he'd say, you'd make her take a taxi home? That makes plenty of sense. Don't you have a sweet car meet to set up, or a club event to promote? Where were you this weekend? I didn't hear/see the shitbaru strolling down the streets of atlanta at 6k rpm's in second gear like you always do, trying to impress the 18+ ladies.

Tell me not to yet you make them yourself. I am not the one here who spits his game on 18+ girls who need fake to get in clubs. Any douche can pull College freshman, try to pull one with a degree or two. You'll see your class :goodjob:.

Vteckidd
09-29-2009, 10:22 AM

the man does have a point.

But i think its no secret whoever XXBCKIEXX is he is not a noob, he has been on here before in some form or fashion. THe posting habits, the way he knows things about older members, etc all point to he is an AE that was banned or just changed names. I could really care less, i like his discussions and his humor.

I think he was just posting a simple story, one that actually has a lot more merit than most of the bs posted in the WL.

Did it make my day, no not really, do i feel dumber for reading it, no. Cant say the same for threads made by Sammich though

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Tell me not to yet you make them yourself. I am not the one here who spits his game on 18+ girls who need fake to get in clubs. Any douche can pull College fresh man, try to pull one with a degree or two. You'll see your class :goodjob:.

I honestly think you can't read, at all. like not even a little bit. I've already told you 3 times IN THIS THREAD that every statement you just made is false. You're an idiot.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 10:23 AM

But i think its no secret whoever XXBCKIEXX is he is not a noob, he has been on here before in some form or fashion. THe posting habits, the way he knows things about older members, etc all point to he is an AE that was banned or just changed names. I could really care less, i like his discussions and his humor.

I think he was just posting a simple story, one that actually has a lot more merit than most of the bs posted in the WL.

Did it make my day, no not really, do i feel dumber for reading it, no. Cant say the same for threads made by Sammich though

His name is Kris Groves, originally known on IA as Kayfunk with the gay 350z.

Vteckidd
09-29-2009, 10:24 AM
Again, 26. Im confident that you're illiterate at this point. Self image, dignity? what do you know about either of those? You lie about everything. You lie about your car meets, your club promotions, your whole image is a lie. You act like some cool "bro" who has all these connections and knows all these rich/cool people, when in reality you're just a chump. You could've had all ferrari's and lambo's at your midnight cruise, but you just didn't feel like it, remember? You dont know anything about being a man. Your whole life revolves around lying to everyone and hope they like you for all the lies you tell.

This post makes Jesus happy, just sayin

UpSideDownDesi
09-29-2009, 10:27 AM

Awww a see of assumptions out of a troll. This is how much sense u make to me (been wanting to do this knowing how much u like pictures/gifs reply):

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/56/ommmmnonononononono.gif

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:27 AM

Again, you couldn't be more wrong. Just like you were wrong about the age next to your name on IA being fact.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:28 AM
This is how much sense u make to me (been wanting to do this knowing how much u like pictures/gifs reply):

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/56/ommmmnonononononono.gif

I just saw you quote that picture and "lol" at it in another thread. Great creativity idiot.

Also, i don't make any sense to you because im speaking english. Maybe if i spoke durka, or "i lie and everything that comes out of my mouth is horseshit" you'd understand. Stop posting, you're a fucking idiot.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Awww a see of assumptions out of a troll.

LOL WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? A "SEE" OF ASSUMPTIONS OUT OF A TROLL?

Maybe you meant, SEA? Holy christ. No wonder I don't make any "cents" to you. You can't speak english. You talk about dating girls with a "degree or two". How do you expect to date anything when you're this fucking stupid? Nice try hotshot. You've proved your worth. Move on.

UpSideDownDesi
09-29-2009, 10:31 AM
I just saw you quote that picture and "lol" at it in another thread. Great creativity idiot.

Also, i don't make any sense to you because im speaking english. Maybe if i spoke durka, or "i lie and everything that comes out of my mouth is horseshit" you'd understand. Stop posting, you're a fucking idiot.

Durka durka....oh durka, cool bro durka?

Buttons
09-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Again, you couldn't be more wrong. Just like you were wrong about the age next to your name on IA being fact.

But you say "you" are 26, so it is a fact?

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:32 AM

In all honesty, it's not hard to use the search function and get some dirt on people. I love all these ethugs that "woulda done this, and i shoulda done that" When in reality, none of them leave their house, or lie about everything they do.

UpSideDownDesi
09-29-2009, 10:33 AM
LOL WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? A "SEE" OF ASSUMPTIONS OUT OF A TROLL?

Maybe you meant, SEA? Holy christ. No wonder I don't make any "cents" to you. You can't speak english. You talk about dating girls with a "degree or two". How do you expect to date anything when you're this fucking stupid? Nice try hotshot. You've proved your worth. Move on.

haha it worked, man i love you for being IA's dictionary. Oh btw Durk Druka....just sayin.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:33 AM

Exactly. Move on chump.

Njobe
09-29-2009, 10:39 AM

I stopped.:rolleyes: It's not kayfunk by the way guys.. I know who it is.

:ninja:

Someone that has the same IP as Dubs and Sicstang. He works with them.
that is all once again

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:43 AM
that is all once again

lololol commi to the rescue :D.

Common sense/basic comprehension > IA.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 10:46 AM
that is all once again

I had a few mods run the IPs :)

Elbow
09-29-2009, 10:49 AM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I love you Sunny. No homo...?

Njobe
09-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by teh bri http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38306047#post38306047)

so that means he would have the same IP as the kayfunk character, idiot.

Njobe
09-29-2009, 10:51 AM
lololol commi to the rescue :D.

Common sense/basic comprehension > IA.
yup lol

HalfBaked
09-29-2009, 10:51 AM
I don't see why a parent would name their kid Kris with a "K".

Do they want their son to grow up a faggot?

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by teh bri http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38306047#post38306047)

so that means he would have the same IP as the kayfunk character, idiot.

:no: it's like she can't read.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:53 AM
I don't see why a parent would name their kid Kris with a "K".

Do they want their son to grow up a faggot?

Quite possibly. And the name kayfunk sounds pretty queer too. I won't go with the all too obvious "gayfuck, or gayfunk" but, yea, it sounds pretty gay.

HalfBaked
09-29-2009, 10:56 AM
Quite possibly. And the name kayfunk sounds pretty queer too. I won't go with the all too obvious "gayfuck, or gayfunk" but, yea, it sounds pretty gay.
If you saw the 350z he drove then it'd make sense.

He definitely was fucking the gays.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 10:59 AM
If you saw the 350z he drove then it'd make sense.

He definitely was fucking the gays.

lololol pictures?

Njobe
09-29-2009, 11:02 AM
:no: it's like she can't read.
i heard obama wants to extend school hours. so maybe, just maybe she might learn

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 11:17 AM
i heard obama wants to extend school hours. so maybe, just maybe she might learn

There is no hope for our destitute youth.

ISAtlanta300
09-29-2009, 12:30 PM
Sound like the real story was quite different:

You and your girl come out of the club. Bouncer approaches your girl. You get scared and stand 15 feet away, then come on IA to try and save face, right?

Couple of tips for you:

* never walk in front of your girl. Your girl walks in front of you, or next to you in the club, with your hand on her ass. You can't see what other guys are doing to your girl if you walk in front.

* when walking out of a club, walk together with your girl. Don't strut ahead and let her follow. If you leave her behind, she is fair game, and you open opportunities for guys to hit on her. Unless you're down with that...

* when talking to the bouncer you should have been there with the girl. If he had something to say to her, he has something to say to you. Unless it is a friend or aquaintance, he has no business talking to your girl without you knowing 'what's up'.

* don't come on IA and 'complain'. If you have a problem with the bouncer, go talk to him and ask him what the deal is.

* don't be scared of bouncers. If push comes to shove, a broken nose is better than a broken ego.

NEMO
09-29-2009, 12:54 PM

You and your girl come out of the club. Bouncer approaches your girl. You get scared and stand 15 feet away, then come on IA to try and save face, right?

Couple of tips for you:

* never walk in front of your girl. Your girl walks in front of you, or next to you in the club, with your hand on her ass. You can't see what other guys are doing to your girl if you walk in front.

* when walking out of a club, walk together with your girl. Don't strut ahead and let her follow. If you leave her behind, she is fair game, and you open opportunities for guys to hit on her. Unless you're down with that...

* when talking to the bouncer you should have been there with the girl. If he had something to say to her, he has something to say to you. Unless it is a friend or aquaintance, he has no business talking to your girl without you knowing 'what's up'.

* don't come on IA and 'complain'. If you have a problem with the bouncer, go talk to him and ask him what the deal is.

* don't be scared of bouncers. If push comes to shove, a broken nose is better than a broken ego.
agree:goodjob: reps

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 12:55 PM

Couple of tips for you:

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about:

Got scared? I told her to talk to him if he tried to again, because i wanted to see what he'd say when he finally saw us together. The bouncer constantly hits on her when im not around. Learn to read.

* I always walk in front so i can open the door. I always walk in front and she always stays close behind. That's how i do things. I don't need your amateur tips. This thread was not labeled, omg this doodz hittin on my gurl, wut do i du? Get your facts straight.

* Why should i care if a guy hits on my girl? Cockblocking is the way of life for some so called men. Guys will always try to get with your woman whether you are around or not. (If she is good looking) The most important part is HOW your woman handles the situation.

* I dont find a need to start trouble where trouble isn't needed. Being as i was an army ranger, i have no doubt of my abilities to end a squabble if need be. Again, there is no point in acting like a control freak over my girl, that shows insecurity. My girl can talk to whoever she wants, because as a confident, trustworthy man, i know she's not cheating.

* who's complaining? I wanted to share my funny story about how the bouncer tried to lie to my girlfriend about me to get into her pants. I could care less if a guy talks to my girlfriend, however when he spews lies from his mouth, i take that a little more seriously. Again, the point wasn't to come on here and complain, just to share the story of how a bouncer tried to lie to my girl about me.

* Never said i was scared of a bouncer. Again, had he laid his hands on her, or said something demeaning towards me, it would've been a totally different situation.

Couple of tips for you:

- You don't know anything. shut up.
- Don't try to analyze a situation, when you don't know what you're talking about. It makes you look like an idiot.
-Get a vasectomy.

JDMbabe
09-29-2009, 12:56 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Nice guys finish on the bitches face

/thread

WTF?
09-29-2009, 12:56 PM
I had a few mods run the IPs :)
wow really :lmfao: me, turbd4de, quite1, s13_shad, WTF?s_G/F, spoolin850, woodsrt, amandDA, DB4LYFE, etc. all of our IPs match up. So who is who? or are we all the same person with AEs :rolleyes:

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:02 PM
wow really :lmfao: me, turbd4de, quite1, s13_shad, WTF?s_G/F, spoolin850, woodsrt, amandDA, DB4LYFE, etc. all of our IPs match up. So who is who? or are we all the same person with AEs :rolleyes:

She's not the brightest crayon in the box. I share an IP with maybe 15 other members on here from a work location.

WTF?
09-29-2009, 01:08 PM
She's not the brightest crayon in the box. I share an IP with maybe 15 other members on here from a work location.
i know i have tried explaning that to several other members/mods on here and none of them can understand that people let other people use computers or work together :dunno:

Buttons
09-29-2009, 01:12 PM

Are you still holding a grudge that I started all that shit with you g/f? That reminds me, why hasn't she been on lately?

Btw, explain to me how his IP also matches with Anthony_F and importslut?

Then What's you real name and why have i never met you? You must have just started to work with them.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Are you still holding a grudge that I started all that shit with you g/f? That reminds me, why hasn't she been on lately?

Then What's you real name and why have i never met you? You must have just started to work with them.

Everyone knows my real name as i've stated it 50 times on this forum.. do some searching. Why would you meet me? I don't hang out with the NOC guys. I have been working here for longer than most of them, i am management.

I'm 26, with 2 kids. I don't hang out with 20-22 yr olds.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Everyone knows my real name as i've stated it 50 times on this forum.. do some searching. Why would you meet me? I don't hang out with the NOC guys. I have been working here for longer than most of them, i am management.

I don't care enough to search.

Njobe
09-29-2009, 01:21 PM
you forgot to put that you're a commi lol

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:22 PM
I don't care enough to search.

You certainly care enough to troll around and tell me I'm someone else. Then you continue to ask me my name over and over. Clearly, you care.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 01:23 PM

I'm 26, with 2 kids. I don't hang out with 20-22 yr olds.

No shit starting, but I'm pretty sure someone checked your IP last night..

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:24 PM
No shit starting, but I'm pretty sure someone checked your IP last night..

50 people have checked my IP and gotten the same result. my IP matches 10 other members that work the same place i do.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 01:25 PM
50 people have checked my IP and gotten the same result. my IP matches 10 other members that work the same place i do.
And where do you work?

xxbckiexx
you forgot to put that you're a commi lol

lmao. you communist bastard.

Buttons
You certainly care enough to troll around and tell me I'm someone else. Then you continue to ask me my name over and over. Clearly, you care.

I saw it in a thread. Don't need to search.

So explain why you share a IP with Ant and Importslut?

xxbckiexx
And where do you work?

PRACTICAL LABS.

www.practicallabs.com (http://www.practicallabs.com)

same place as justin/dubs/chrisophe. etc etc.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:26 PM
I saw it in a thread. Don't need to search.

So explain why you share a IP with Ant and Importslut?

I have been to anthonys house..? Clearly so has "importslut" as you call her. Are you really too dense to figure that out? lol.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 01:26 PM
PRACTICAL LABS.

www.practicallabs.com (http://www.practicallabs.com)

same place as justin/dubs/chrisophe. etc etc.

:eek::eek::eek: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I fucking know you, ugh great!

Buttons
09-29-2009, 01:27 PM
I have been to anthonys house..? Clearly so has "importslut" as you call her. Are you really too dense to figure that out? lol.

You sure you don't live there? lol I wonder what a coincidence it is that you work with dubs/justin/christophe and you've been to Ant's house.

Njobe
09-29-2009, 01:27 PM
lmao. you communist bastard.
checkmate

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:28 PM
:eek::eek::eek: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I fucking know you, ugh great!

LOL wait.. did john put you on the phone one time and i talked? It could've been another girl, but i think it was probably you. One may never know.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 01:29 PM
LOL wait.. did john put you on the phone one time and i talked? It could've been another girl, but i think it was probably you. One may never know.

Yes, Yes he did.

UGH.
:tongue1:

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:29 PM
You sure you don't live there? lol I wonder what a coincidence it is that you work with dubs/justin/christophe and you've been to Ant's house.

Why is it a coincidence? I've met anthony outside of IA, he's a chill guy and closer to my age. Dubs/justin/christohpe showed me importatlanta, i dont see how that's a coincidence. If anything it's called networking.

Buttons
09-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Why is it a coincidence? I've met anthony outside of IA, he's a chill guy and closer to my age. Dubs/justin/christohpe showed me importatlanta, i dont see how that's a coincidence. If anything it's called networking.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: okay then. sure thing.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Yes, Yes he did.

UGH.
:tongue1:

lolol. i remember that.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 01:33 PM
lolol. i remember that.

Yeah Yeah Yeah! :blah:

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:33 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: okay then. sure thing.

ask any of those guys. christophe/christian/justin/dubs etc etc. I'm the Project manager and an army ranger, and they'll immediately know me.

xxbckiexx
09-29-2009, 01:34 PM
checkmate

lolol. like your sig.

Njobe
09-29-2009, 01:42 PM
black dude is teh commi... white guy everyone else lol

WTF?
09-29-2009, 01:49 PM

:lmfao: i dont hold grudges :goodjob: i just dont like you (never had) and she still gets on daily even though its none of your bussiness. I think its funny how you guys check IPs and automatically think you know who they are, its just makes me :lmfao:

teh bri
09-29-2009, 01:50 PM
:lmfao: i dont hold grudges :goodjob: i just dont like you (never had) and she still gets on daily even though its none of your bussiness. I think its funny how you guys check IPs and automatically think you know who they are, its just makes me :lmfao:

Business*. :goodjob:

WTF?
09-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Business*. :goodjob:
:goodjob:

Buttons
09-29-2009, 01:54 PM

sure you don't. lol i don't see her in the record thread or any where else.

well i asked him to explain the whole anthony_F & importslut coincidence. and he did. lol

WTF?
09-29-2009, 02:06 PM
sure you don't. lol i don't see her in the record thread or any where else.

well i asked him to explain the whole anthony_F & importslut coincidence. and he did. lol
yup cause you werent an annoying post whore before she came along :rolleyes: and yes she still gets on daily, how hard is that to understand? I also believe he said he has been to Ants house :doh: :goodjob:

Buttons
09-29-2009, 02:23 PM
yup cause you werent an annoying post whore before she came along :rolleyes: and yes she still gets on daily, how hard is that to understand? I also believe he said he has been to Ants house :doh: :goodjob:

i barely get on enough to post whore. this is my first time on really posting in awhile. been to busy.

yeah, hence my whole "and he did" statement. you fucking idiot.

Kevykev
09-29-2009, 02:31 PM
i only read the 1st page..well skimmed through.

LOL @ bckie taking on everyone..INDIVIDUALLY...

Also LOL goes to the "he might end up Dying" part

LOLOOLOOLLOLOLOLOL!!!

carry on.

02SloWrx
09-29-2009, 02:32 PM

hmmmm. :goodjob:

RandomGuy
09-29-2009, 06:19 PM
bckie for president

roxie911
09-29-2009, 06:56 PM
bckie for president

x2 :goodjob:

TRDwasiq
09-29-2009, 07:01 PM
bckie for president

O RLY!

roxie911
09-29-2009, 07:07 PM
O RLY!

YARLY!!

RandomGuy
09-29-2009, 07:32 PM
O RLY!
?...

FAM0U5
09-29-2009, 07:49 PM
wow this whole thread is obscene...

It could be made into a movie, it has all the points covered.

plot: man fighting to figure out the truth, however the people/organization [because once you pick a fight with one you have to fight the rest b/c they are individually weak] that troll will stop at nothing to derail him from speaking out. This organization will make up lies about him [know about his life and everything in it] and they re-enforce that they know everything and that they have their hand in almost everything [have "hackers" to obtain the infomation that they need].. but the man will not stop till the truth in out in public...

action, sexual reffences, drug conduct, comedy, and suspence.

teh bri
09-29-2009, 07:55 PM
this thread is lame..

FAM0U5
09-29-2009, 07:57 PM
this thread is lame..

yup

98blackcivic
09-29-2009, 08:42 PM

CUZ YOURE HIZ BUTTBUDDY!
jk idk wat im talkin bout:thinking:

teh bri
09-30-2009, 12:12 AM
CUZ YOURE HIZ BUTTBUDDY!
jk idk wat im talkin bout:thinking:

:lmfao::lmfao:

thegovanator
09-30-2009, 12:46 AM
We finish dead last.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Buttons trying to sound like she knows everyone on IA as usual... how surprising :rolleyes:
I remember when I met her, once, and all she did was go on and on and on about every IA member she has on speed-dial on her phone.

As for the OP....meh, I don't know enough about you or your personal life to really say anything else. What I don't get is, if your girl doesn't know him, and she hasn't been there with you...then why would she chat with a bouncer for 15min? Not passing judgement...just honestly wondering.

AnthonyF
09-30-2009, 08:29 AM
I've quoted enough:

LOL

that made my morning

+5
You're +12. ;)

His name is Kris Groves, originally known on IA as Kayfunk with the gay 350z.No, it is not. 2nd. Kris' tree fiddy is pure sex. One of the few streamline Z's I like. Looks so smooth rolling down the road.

Quite possibly. And the name kayfunk sounds pretty queer too. I won't go with the all too obvious "gayfuck, or gayfunk" but, yea, it sounds pretty gay.He did have one of the gayest names. Like i said. the fuck is a Kayfunk? A kay jewelers with a jazz band in it? :confused:

Btw, explain to me how his IP also matches with Anthony_F and importslut?B/c he has been to my house, used my computer, same with Kayla.

How would you have met him? He doesn't hang with your friends or even live anywhere close to you.

-Ant.

xxbckiexx
09-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Buttons trying to sound like she knows everyone on IA as usual... how surprising :rolleyes:
I remember when I met her, once, and all she did was go on and on and on about every IA member she has on speed-dial on her phone.

As for the OP....meh, I don't know enough about you or your personal life to really say anything else. What I don't get is, if your girl doesn't know him, and she hasn't been there with you...then why would she chat with a bouncer for 15min? Not passing judgement...just honestly wondering.

again, throughout the thread i explain a little more in depth. He constantly tries to hit on her, and i wanted to see what he'd say when he finally saw us together. So i told her to talk to him if he stopped her. lol.

And lol@buttons.

AnthonyF
09-30-2009, 08:31 AM
i only read the 1st page..well skimmed through.

LOL @ bckie taking on everyone..INDIVIDUALLY...

Also LOL goes to the "he might end up Dying" part

LOLOOLOOLLOLOLOLOL!!!

carry on.

bckie for president

I agree with these 2 assholes.

-Ant.

hondachik
09-30-2009, 08:36 AM
lol, that's a bitch move with the nuts. He's a good 6 inches shorter than me, and he's one of those ugly stout dudes. I actually find it really funny that he's trying to get some from my girl. However, if he keeps trying to lie to her about me, he might end up dying.

Its just pussy. Isn't worth killing someone over. Unless, yanno her pussy creates diamonds, or hundred dollar bills...hell in this economy if it made dollar bills it would be worth it. But it doesnt, so its not.

But srsly I'd kill a bitch over my boyfriends dick. Just sayin.

Doppelgänger
09-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Its just pussy.Unless, yanno her pussy creates diamonds, or hundred dollar bills......hell in this economy if it made dollar bills it would be worth it. But it doesnt, so its not.

It is completely possible for this to happen, just depends on where its is working.....:ninja:

Maverick
09-30-2009, 10:29 AM
i keep seeing "the funny thing about this post." i dont see it, this shit is super serial

xxbckiexx
09-30-2009, 10:31 AM
i keep seeing "the funny thing about this post." i dont see it, this shit is super serial

cereal*

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

AnthonyF
09-30-2009, 02:09 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/Johnny-Bravo.jpg

-Ant.