Stol3n
09-29-2009, 01:19 AM
friendly runs to see how they stack up. :goodjob:

collins
09-29-2009, 03:33 AM
when? more details plz.

Stol3n
09-29-2009, 03:45 AM
i'll let them decide as it makes no difference to me. this weekend would be fine if the weather is nice.

SmackedInATL
09-29-2009, 06:59 AM
I'll go ahead and tell you the outcome. If you are stock you will lose to both. If you have intake and exhaust you will still most likely lose to both. If you have heads and cam or spray, you might beat Rick but will still lose to Brad. Still want to see vids though!

QKJUICEDPONY
09-29-2009, 09:26 AM
This could get interesting!

Stol3n
09-29-2009, 09:31 AM
I'll go ahead and tell you the outcome. If you are stock you will lose to both. If you have intake and exhaust you will still most likely lose to both. If you have heads and cam or spray, you might beat Rick but will still lose to Brad. Still want to see vids though!

don't be so sure of yourself! :doh: to make a long story short i know both of these guys pretty well and have ran Rick previously several times. Rick and I are/were dead even. whenever Rick and I ran I had just a cam. these runs are to test new mods. i've never raced Brad and he has a fast consistent car plus I want to see how I will fair against that beastly c6z of his. :goodjob:

btstone
09-29-2009, 09:47 AM
don't be so sure of yourself! :doh: to make a long story short i know both of these guys pretty well and have ran Rick previously several times. Rick and I are/were dead even. whenever Rick and I ran I had just a cam. these runs are to test new mods. i've never raced Brad and he has a fast consistent car plus I want to see how I will fair against that beastly c6z of his. :goodjob:

ill be out of town this weekend, but i should be back next weekend and ready to go with a new tune in my vette. i would love to run you guys

Stol3n
09-29-2009, 09:52 AM
ill be out of town this weekend, but i should be back next weekend and ready to go with a new tune in my vette. i would love to run you guys

sounds good stone. i'll be testing a "new tune" as well. a small legit meet needs to be in order soon :goodjob:

onebadgt
09-29-2009, 09:53 AM
damn i wish i still had the cobra to bring out. i would load the race tune and try out lank. it made about 100rwhp more than him but weighed like 800lb more lol. now all i have is my slow GT and a bike!

Stol3n
09-29-2009, 09:54 AM
damn i wish i still had the cobra to bring out. i would load the race tune and try out lank. it made about 100rwhp more than him but weighed like 800lb more lol. now all i have is my slow GT and a bike!

i wished i could have ran that cobra before u sold it :doh:.

QKJUICEDPONY
09-29-2009, 09:56 AM
I wish I had the horsepowers to try and hang with you guys too

SmackedInATL
09-29-2009, 10:24 AM

Oh yeah, see I didn't know your mods...I'll run you from a dig if you are down...:ninja:

SmackedInATL
09-29-2009, 10:26 AM

Sucks that you don't, get back to the drawing Brian and step your game up!:D

QKJUICEDPONY
09-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Sucks that you don't, get back to the drawing Brian and step your game up!:D

My game is about to be down for a minute...I have to have another shoulder surgery so i'll be out for a few months...might buy me a new hairdryer while im down though:no:

btstone
09-29-2009, 12:23 PM
My game is about to be down for a minute...I have to have another shoulder surgery so i'll be out for a few months...might buy me a new hairdryer while im down though:no:

yeah, you gotta quit letting the little hondas drag that ass.

edit, oh shit, just read u had surgery...sorry to hear

collins
09-29-2009, 12:42 PM
http://mccoy178.com/Blog/Blog_files/I_mWithStupid_1.jpg

Lankhoss
09-29-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm down man, anytime you wanna do it. You can PM me if you want.

Stol3n
09-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Oh yeah, see I didn't know your mods...I'll run you from a dig if you are down...:ninja:

I would hate to waste both our gas on that run. digs are a no go for me. dig + IRS + wheel hop + no traction + street tires = I would get smoked by Honda Civic from a dig up until about 100mph.

I feel for ya man. I know the feeling. I have to go back under the knife on October 21st myself. :(

I'm down man, anytime you wanna do it. You can PM me if you want. will send you a PM shortly to further discuss. :goodjob:

oleblue
09-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Don't forget the video, i'm sure everyone's finally ready to see some fast cars running in here.lol

Lankhoss
09-29-2009, 05:56 PM
My bald tires don't seem all that bad until it gets below 70 degrees, which it is every night now.......

My car may not be "fast" anymore ha ha

Stol3n
09-29-2009, 06:36 PM
My bald tires don't seem all that bad until it gets below 70 degrees, which it is every night now.......

My car may not be "fast" anymore ha ha

i have ZERO traction on fairly new BFG KDW 2's. anything below 70 for me is like roller skating on ice. I took it out a couple nights ago and it was in the lower 60's and it was effortlessly blowing the tires out from under it at 70mph. :eek:

*i'm currently trying to bleed out my clutch system because I think my clutch fluid got dirty and got in my lines. it seems to me like my clutch is slipping, but I hope that after I flush everything out and put new fluids back in that it fixes it. I may even try to toss it on the dyno some time this week to see if it is slipping like I suspect. hell, it's got less than 3,000 easy miles on it and "supposed" to support 900rwtq. :thinking:

Lankhoss
09-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Deon just discovered he had clutch slip on a dyno. His clutch actually functioned fine for the longest time, but his power kept seeming like it was going down. His last dyno put him at 70 less whp than his previous one!

Stol3n
09-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Deon just discovered he had clutch slip on a dyno. His clutch actually functioned fine for the longest time, but his power kept seeming like it was going down. His last dyno put him at 70 less whp than his previous one!

yea I talked to him, good to know it's nothing under the hood though. I hope new fluids resolve my issue. it's nothing major but I can tell a difference.

Lankhoss
10-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Welp, no video.....but tests have shown that:

Blown V8 > N/A V8

Stol3n
10-04-2009, 03:21 AM

Blown V8 > N/A V8

your car REALLY surprised me Brad, it runs out EXTREMELY well. i'm glad we were able to get a few safe runs. :goodjob: that spot was pretty good considering it was still kind of early. i bet a little later in the night and it would be perfect for a few quick runs.

Lankhoss
10-04-2009, 05:37 AM
your car REALLY surprised me Brad, it runs out EXTREMELY well. i'm glad we were able to get a few safe runs. :goodjob: that spot was pretty good considering it was still kind of early. i bet a little later in the night and it would be perfect for a few quick runs.

I had a good time tonight. I think my car is just setup better from the lower speeds because I've got better traction plus I don't have the complications with my tune like you do. But trust me, once you get going....it's nasty ha ha ha

But yeah, that's surprisingly a good spot, even though its location isn't really ideal.

ueyedgr8tness
10-04-2009, 08:21 AM
Oh snap stolen last time i seen u was 2 yr's ago at a barrete meet and the sound of that cam was just ball dropping bro i am curious as to what new mods u got.

oleblue
10-04-2009, 03:02 PM
So how was the outcome of everything, close runs or did somebody just get pulled hard?

Lankhoss
10-04-2009, 05:13 PM
We had 3 people, so there was always one car with a passenger, and one without. We were about even to 140 if the passenger was in his car, and he was about 2 - 2.5 ahead of me if the passenger was in my car.

He had to start in 3rd, while I was in 2nd....or else he woulda pulled more.

onebadgt
10-04-2009, 08:02 PM
We had 3 people, so there was always one car with a passenger, and one without. We were about even to 140 if the passenger was in his car, and he was about 2 - 2.5 ahead of me if the passenger was in my car.

wow, so stolens car has got alot faster, but whats up with the blown v8> na v8 statement. i know the cobra didnt pull you did it:thinking:

onebadgt
10-04-2009, 08:04 PM
or hold on is stolen blown now?

Lankhoss
10-04-2009, 08:05 PM
or hold on is stolen blown now?

Yeah. For some reason I thought it was listed in his sig, but I guess it's not.

Well shit, I hope I didn't ruin a :ninja: ha ha

onebadgt
10-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Yeah. For some reason I thought it was listed in his sig, but I guess it's not.

Well shit, I hope I didn't ruin a :ninja: ha ha

haha, either way thats bada$$ yall both have strong as hell cars now. i would give anything if i had been able to run you guys before i sold the cobra. i made about 580rwhp on my street tune and about 620 on my race. the pump tune would have probably been a good run! the race prob would be as well though considering the weight diff

Stol3n
10-04-2009, 09:14 PM

I was starting in a higher gear than Lankhoss because I had no traction from 2nd.

yea I would have loved for both of us to run from 2nd gear but I made a few test pulls before we got to the spot and in 2nd gear it just wasn't happening. it was a spin fest for me in 2nd.

wow, so stolens car has got alot faster, but whats up with the blown v8> na v8 statement. i know the cobra didnt pull you did it:thinking:

just a new cam and re-tune. :goodjob:

haha, either way thats bada$$ yall both have strong as hell cars now. i would give anything if i had been able to run you guys before i sold the cobra. i made about 580rwhp on my street tune and about 620 on my race. the pump tune would have probably been a good run! the race prob would be as well though considering the weight diff

i tried to set something up before you got rid of the cobra. race tune would have been your only hope. i make more than you did on your race tune. :goodjob:

03CobraAV8R
10-06-2009, 01:20 AM
Haven't been on IA in a while. Brad gave me a thorough debrief of the tests, sounds like your vehicle is running very well Justin!

I should get mine back this week, found out I had a bad right rear axle that was spitting grease everywhere - so I'm having a new one put in this week. Hope it won't break for a while when I get it back this time.

I ran a stock C6 Z a few weeks ago and it appeared that I was about even with it from a 50 roll to ~130-140. So I'm guessing I'm somewhere around 530 RWHP now.

Will be fun to see how hard you pull me, :lmfao:

Stol3n
10-06-2009, 02:15 AM
Haven't been on IA in a while. Brad gave me a thorough debrief of the tests, sounds like your vehicle is running very well Justin!

I should get mine back this week, found out I had a bad right rear axle that was spitting grease everywhere - so I'm having a new one put in this week. Hope it won't break for a while when I get it back this time.

I ran a stock C6 Z a few weeks ago and it appeared that I was about even with it from a 50 roll to ~130-140. So I'm guessing I'm somewhere around 530 RWHP now.

Will be fun to see how hard you pull me, :lmfao:

Sounds like your stang keeps getting stronger and stronger every time I talk to you. If the weather permits we should try and get a run or two in this weekend. :goodjob:

Thacker44
10-06-2009, 02:21 AM

Blown V8 > N/A V8

I've got a little NA V8 with a small shot of juice that says for $300 its > that pos stolen drives.
:goodjob:

Stol3n
10-06-2009, 02:26 AM
I've got a little NA V8 with a small shot of juice that says for $300 its > that pos stolen drives.

keep your rent money. :rolleyes:

Thacker44
10-06-2009, 04:21 AM
keep your rent money. :rolleyes:

Good backdown, embarrassment is much worse than you losing the $300.

Stol3n
10-06-2009, 04:26 AM

:lmfao:

Lankhoss
10-06-2009, 01:36 PM

I think Stol3n's car would be about useless from a dig, wouldn't be much of a race for you.

onebadgt
10-06-2009, 03:15 PM

y dont you go race 1 of the 4 or 5 people you backed down to on its stock!

Stol3n
10-06-2009, 04:23 PM
I think Stol3n's car would be about useless from a dig, wouldn't be much of a race for you.

You sir are correct. I didn't build my "POS Vette" to dig race "on the streets" for chump change.

Nobody gives a fuck about thacker, at least I don't. I wouldn't race him if he were calling me out in a stock Honda Civic. He can say that I'm backing down, scared, or whatever he needs to tell him self aloud on a public forum but some people just do not qualify me wasting my time on.

y dont you go race 1 of the 4 or 5 people you backed down to on its stock!

Or why won't he race the 9783489474 people that have called his shit out on street car forums. :thinking:

Or the 37034897 people that offered to pay his track day entry from MCE to race? :thinking:

SicStang03
10-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Is the vette still for sale?

Stol3n
10-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Is the vette still for sale?

negative. :goodjob: