PDA

View Full Version : Misc real music

joesblk_teg
10-14-2005, 09:07 AM
who likes bands like underoath, as cities burn, alexisonfire, from autum to ashes

Hulud
10-14-2005, 09:38 AM
where the hell have you been? lol
underoath is ok and fata is no good
but your along the right lines

check out fordirelifesake, shai hulud, underminded etc...

uproot
10-14-2005, 09:50 AM
hey, he's got some taste at least

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2005, 04:18 PM
No he doesn't. Lolol. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
10-14-2005, 04:19 PM
this doesnt sound like a lil jon thread, im outta here, peace!!!!!

static
10-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Lamb of God, Demonhunter, Static X sometimes, Atreyu

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2005, 11:34 AM
None of these are "real music." I'm not just saying that because I think this kind of music is crap. I really think so. I don't think rap/hip hop(old school and new) is "real music." I think "real music" is classical, symphony type music. All the others are variations and different styles of just music. Later, QD.

static
10-15-2005, 11:35 AM
these bands we referred to are metal or in his case "hardcore" not rap.

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2005, 11:38 AM
I know that. I'm saying, because I listen to mostly old-school rap that even it isn't "real music." Later, QD.

static
10-15-2005, 11:39 AM
well the heading saying "real music" that makes no sense. All music is music.

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2005, 12:04 PM
I agree with the first part of your last post. Well, I agree with the whole thing. All music is music, but this, is definitely not 'real music." Later, QD.

Whatthatslame
10-15-2005, 11:22 PM
HARDCORE y0 taht shyt is tyte
\\//\\//\\//
//\\//\\//\\

j/p....or am I?

uproot
10-15-2005, 11:23 PM
HARDCORE y0 taht shyt is tyte
\\//\\//\\//
//\\//\\//\\

j/p....or am I?

no, you're not... lol

Stormhammer
10-16-2005, 01:39 AM
I gotta agree with QD on this one - there's variations of music

but when you get down to the nitty gritty - the REAL stuff is the classical

TranceDJ06
10-16-2005, 01:43 AM
That kind of "Heavy-Death Aka Emo Metal" music suxs..its too much for me..all Screaming and whinnning and crying like pussies. and with all that you cant even hear the damn lyrics cuz of the damn loud music that overloads it.

Bishop
10-16-2005, 11:07 AM
That kind of "Heavy-Death Aka Emo Metal" music suxs..its too much for me..all Screaming and whinnning and crying like pussies. and with all that you cant even hear the damn lyrics cuz of the damn loud music that overloads it.
None of that is heavy death metal....fata is emo..but other bands like underminded, nora jean, and others arent emo. They dont whine or scream like pussies, thats only you :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
10-16-2005, 11:28 AM
They dont whine or scream like pussies, thats only you :goodjob:

Gotta give you +'s for that. Later, QD.

R1craze
10-16-2005, 01:21 PM
I am so tired of rap/hiphop. I mean it seems like EVERYONE has converted to that. I listened to it back in the 80's like run dmc and fat boys and my fav casette was power rap. Now though its EVERYWHERE and I dont consider everyone copying everyone real music.

R1craze
10-16-2005, 01:22 PM
Hell Im sick of that word emo.

Negrodamus
10-16-2005, 02:26 PM
how bout this one..."gay".

Bishop
10-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Then why did u just say it?

Hulud
10-16-2005, 04:29 PM
bwahahahahahaha

Hulud
10-16-2005, 04:30 PM
wow your dumb. stop talking

static
10-17-2005, 05:42 PM

Haha listen to some Pantera or Megadeth. That's classical music. It's the beginnings of what we have now today as Static X and Devildriver.

static
10-17-2005, 05:45 PM
None of that is heavy death metal....fata is emo..but other bands like underminded, nora jean, and others arent emo. They dont whine or scream like pussies, thats only you :goodjob:

Lol true. There is "Screamo" which is a mix of screaming and emo. Just stick with bands like Dashboard lol. But if you want real metal, not hardcore; then listen to some Sepultura now known as Soulfly.

quickdodgeŽ
10-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Haha listen to some Pantera or Megadeth. That's classical music.

No it's not. That's old, classic heavy metal. You seem to not know what classical music is. Later, QD.

soxfan30
10-17-2005, 09:24 PM
See, I don't like any of this "nu-metal" type shit, or the whole rap-rock hybrid many bands try to pull. I like my music simple...loud and fast. I listen to a lot of punk...old school bands like The Misfits, The Clash, Social Distortion, The Ramones, Black Flag...but I also like some of the newer bands like The Casualties, AFI, Bouncing Souls, and The Distillers. To me, this is music stripped down to the core, keeping it simple. You don't always need a 3 min solo, or some guy rapping over distorted guitars. But that's just me...

Hulud
10-18-2005, 12:10 AM
See, I don't like any of this "nu-metal" type shit, or the whole rap-rock hybrid many bands try to pull. I like my music simple...loud and fast. I listen to a lot of punk...old school bands like The Misfits, The Clash, Social Distortion, The Ramones, Black Flag...but I also like some of the newer bands like The Casualties, AFI, Bouncing Souls, and The Distillers. To me, this is music stripped down to the core, keeping it simple. You don't always need a 3 min solo, or some guy rapping over distorted guitars. But that's just me...
Black FLag is not punk

DrivenMind
10-18-2005, 06:25 AM
Black FLag is not punk
Agreed.

I still rock out to Guns and Roses on a regular basis and am a huge Stevie Ray Vaughan fan.

soxfan30
10-18-2005, 10:28 AM
My mistake, I thought I had actually put "I listen to a lot of punk/hardcore". I thought I typed it....well aware they're not even close to being punk. Maybe I typed them because I was on the subject of older bands....I dunno. The thought of GN'R makes me fuckin laugh though. Axl Rose is a fat fuck who can't even keep a band together. If/When "Chinese Democracy" is ever released, the entire music world will be in shock, because everyone knows Axl is full of shit.

Whatthatslame
10-18-2005, 04:03 PM
Noise is the only real music out there...

all kidding aside

i must say that i agree about Classical music...

quickdodgeŽ
10-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Just for the record. I don't mean that classical music is real music in that I love it and that's all there should be. I really don't care for it. I am a huge fan of old school rap and 80's rock. To me, there is nothing better. But I do know that these aren't real music compared to classical. Later, QD.

Hulud
10-18-2005, 08:41 PM
My mistake, I thought I had actually put "I listen to a lot of punk/hardcore". I thought I typed it....well aware they're not even close to being punk. Maybe I typed them because I was on the subject of older bands....I dunno. The thought of GN'R makes me fuckin laugh though. Axl Rose is a fat fuck who can't even keep a band together. If/When "Chinese Democracy" is ever released, the entire music world will be in shock, because everyone knows Axl is full of shit.
its all gravy i was just stating

soxfan30
10-18-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh I know, but when I saw the GN'R bit, I figured a reply would be worth it.

Stormhammer
10-20-2005, 12:02 PM
Just for the record. I don't mean that classical music is real music in that I love it and that's all there should be. I really don't care for it. I am a huge fan of old school rap and 80's rock. To me, there is nothing better. But I do know that these aren't real music compared to classical. Later, QD.

definitely - classic music is also about the only music in the world that can tell a story without singing

4dmin
10-20-2005, 03:11 PM
anything METAL!!! cut the shit start the pit :guitar: (and i don't mean pussy ass radio friendly TRL bullshit either)