PDA

View Full Version : Who is deleting my posts?

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 08:45 AM
Ive had almost half of my threads deleted on this forum.

Ive had 4 threads in For Sale that were deleted, and they were all posted in the appropriate forum.

My thread yesterday was deleted inviting you guys to my forum I created.

If Im doing something wrong and posting things that dont belong , at least have the balls to let me know rather than being a pussy about it and not telling me why.

George

Boosted S60R
10-14-2005, 08:46 AM
They are probably just getting moved to the correct forum. They have been doing it alot lately

aaronfelipe
10-14-2005, 08:46 AM
My post count dropped from like 800 to like 300 in another forum IDK why...

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 08:47 AM
But I searched and couldnt find it at all. I thought the same thing, but some of my posts that were moved I was able to locate. (i.e the cubicle job thread moved to Health)

The Ren
10-14-2005, 08:47 AM
George I did it.. it was all me!

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 08:51 AM
George I did it.. it was all me!

lol I bet it was! :rant: lol

I actually have an idea as to who it is, but dont want to call them out until I have the hard facts.

Kristi
10-14-2005, 08:51 AM
it was me, i'm just mean like that. hehe ;)

The Ren
10-14-2005, 08:53 AM
lol I bet it was! :rant: lol

It's cause you only love me cause of my car....

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 08:54 AM
It's cause you only love me cause of my car....

dont believe a word they say :devil:

The Ren
10-14-2005, 08:55 AM
dont believe a word they say :devil:
Lies all Lies... :( You dont *sniff* love me.. You love my *sniff sniff* car....

B16a2 Civic
10-14-2005, 08:57 AM
so no real answer huh.

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 08:58 AM
so no real answer huh.

As to whos deleting the stuff? Nope.

But im gonna PM an admin or something to find out. Hell, if im doing something wrong then tell me, but dont just keep deletin shit with no PM's or anything.

Boosted S60R
10-14-2005, 09:05 AM
pm paul and ask him what happen.

Brett
10-14-2005, 09:27 AM
I didnt do it, But I can be sure it was because you are advertising another forum, and unless you are a site sponsor that violates IA site policy.

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 09:29 AM
I didnt do it, But I can be sure it was because you are advertising another forum, and unless you are a site sponsor that violates IA site policy.

Understandable, but what about all my For Sale threads. I even read your rules listings on what not to post and how to go about it in the other forums. I abided by those rules but those were deleted.

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 09:31 AM
Well I just took a look at my rep points in my control panel.

I got negative rep points from QD, with nothing in the comment field.

I have a feeling hes the one that deleted my other threads in for sale as well.

I didnt see any listings as to going against the policy, can someone link me to them? And I didnt violate any of the for sale rules.

So please can someone clarify why QD is deleting my posts?

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 09:33 AM
I just looked through the first couple of pages and I did not see any of your posts where they were deleted. What were you listing?

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 09:35 AM
I understand now why the thread inviting to my forums was deleted. I was even given neg rep points for it.

However, why the neg rep points? Why not a PM from QD or someone letting me know why it was deleted. Its just a little courtesy.

But im really pissed off as to why all my For Sale threads were deleted with no notification or reason why. I know QD might have something against me for some shit that happened in the past with some stupid car club, but still, this is bullshit.

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 09:37 AM
Stop bitching and answer my question. If anyone can tell you why it would be Rut or myself.

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Stop bitching and answer my question. If anyone can tell you why it would be Rut or myself.

Im not bitching, if you read the post you already know what Im asking. Im just trying to find out whats going on. Youd be the same goddamn way too if someone kept deletin your shit. If the thread was deleted how the hell can it show up in the thread listings?

Thread listing: just an invite

For Sale: was for gauges and a tach which I had posted about 4 times.

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Im not bitching, if you read the post you already know what Im asking. If the thread was deleted how the hell can it show up in the thread listings?

Well if you would have paid attention I am a mod so I can see what was deleted, even when you can't. And yes you were bitching.

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Well if you would have paid attention I am a mod so I can see what was deleted, even when you can't. And yes you were bitching.

Well I was paying attention and you just look like a regular member, unless S-mod means something, but thats in your sig.

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 09:44 AM
Guess you don't pay that much attention since it list Rut and myself as the mods in the FS section. Repost them again and I will look at it and let you know if anything is wrong.

Nemesis
10-14-2005, 09:45 AM
Guess you don't pay that much attention since it list Rut and myself as the mods in the FS section. Repost them again and I will look at it and let you know if anything is wrong.

Okay, thank you for the help.

Brett
10-14-2005, 10:29 AM
When you do, I will delete it this time....LOL :D

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 10:31 AM
When you do, I will delete it this time....LOL :D
That was so wrong :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
10-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Ga Teg is super mod.....and an active and founding member of teh Black Delegation.

Brett
10-14-2005, 12:06 PM
That was so wrong :lmfao:

I thought it was quite funny...lol

Jon00
10-14-2005, 12:10 PM
me to :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Oh it was both. Wrong and funny :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2005, 05:12 PM
My negative repping of you has nothing to do with the past. I'm over all that, seeing as how I have/want nothing to do with that club, lolol. I actually didn't mean to negative rep you. Reason for deletions are out to the side of the post. You can read it there. I deleted your thread linking to your UC site. I do know that another IA member posted a thread to his forum and it was deleted. Links to other forums aren't liked too well by owners of the forum you are posting to.

There are simple little rules that you need to follow when you post an item in the FOR SALE section. All that is required is PICS and INFORMATION. Easy enough. I don't remember taking care of any of your FOR SALE threads. That's about it. Later, QD.

RutRoe
10-14-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what up either, but I have been busy and haven't been on in a couple days.

Someone else PM'd me asking me what my problem was with them and I just thought "Hmmmmm... I don't have a problem"

Sometimes if you'll just ask, then the people who know will be happy to tell you why something happens the way it does.

We try our best to keep the forum how its owners and the majority of its users would want it.... and I think that's more than fair.

RandomGuy
10-15-2005, 12:53 AM
I do know that another IA member posted a thread to his forum and it was deleted. Links to other forums aren't liked too well by owners of the forum you are posting to.

communists