PDA

View Full Version : Don't you......

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Hate when people get in your car and touch your radio?!!!!! I hate that shit! I'll be jammin and they will be like "what else is on this cd? I don't like this." Who the hell says I have to play something YOU like in MY car. If you don't like it, kick rocks! I'm gonna get a sign and put it on my dash board that says "touch the radio and get out!"

Discuss

FasTech
09-28-2009, 03:36 PM
YES! I can't stand it when people do it and when I ride with people I have enough respect not to touch their stuff.

tdurr
Its an unwritten rule that you dont touch a black man's radio. So i dont have this problem.

xxbckiexx
I hate when stupid mother fuckers make stupid mother fucking posts on the god damn internet and waste everyones mother fucking time with this stupid fucking shit.

Discuss.

Echonova
09-28-2009, 03:37 PM
I have left people on the side of the road for this very reason.

Worse than that is when they reach across and honk the horn... Automatic ejection from my car.

Revmaynard
I hate when stupid mother fuckers make stupid mother fucking posts on the god damn internet and waste everyones mother fucking time with this stupid fucking shit.

Discuss.

So how much time did you waste on this gem?

xxbckiexx
So how much time did you waste on this gem?

.0258216 seconds.

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 03:39 PM

Worse than that is when they reach across and honk the horn... Automatic ejection from my car.

I know someone who honks the horn, turn off my car at stop lights, pulls up my e brake, puts my car in neutral while riding down the road, touches my radio, and rolls up and down the window constantly.

(AnthonyF) Worst person to ever ride in a car with. EVER.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 03:39 PM
So i dont have this problem.

You don't know any black men? Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 03:40 PM

I haven't had that problem yet, but I can def. understand how pissed of you would be :yes:
I also hate when I am playing music on my comp and someone comes over and changes what I am listening to. WTF?! Did I say you could change my shit?! People have their nerves these days

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 03:41 PM
I haven't had that problem yet, but I can def. understand how pissed of you would be :yes:
I also hate when I am playing music on my comp and someone comes over and changes what I am listening to. WTF?! Did I say you could change my shit?! People have their nerves these days

You seem to have a problem with people changing your music. You must listen to some terrible awful bullshit like Soldier Boy.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 03:46 PM
You seem to have a problem with people changing your music. You must listen to some terrible awful bullshit like Soldier Boy.

No, but I don't discriminate. I actually listen to just about everything from country to techno and everything else in between. My favorite are oldies (pattie labelle, luther vandross, stevie wonder, Isley brothers, maze, etc.) and soul (music soulchild, floetry, jill scott, amel larrieux, maxwell, etc.) Some people just don't have an appreciation for good music :no:

bdydrpdmazda
09-28-2009, 03:46 PM
I cant even stand it when my wife tries to take over the Ipod in the car.

And yes, soulja boy sux dick

bdydrpdmazda
09-28-2009, 03:47 PM
*sigh*

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 03:48 PM
I cant even stand it when my wife tries to take over the Ipod in the car.

And yes, soulja boy sux dick

:yes::goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 03:49 PM
*sigh*

You must really hate it to post it twice. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 03:49 PM
My favorite are oldies (pattie labelle, luther vandross, stevie wonder, Isley brothers, maze, etc.)

So you listen to REAL music. Later, QD.

Revmaynard
09-28-2009, 03:50 PM
He's probably jamming to some Gun's N Roses right now. LOL

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 03:50 PM
So you listen to REAL music. Later, QD.
Of course, that's what I was brought up on :D
I'm and oldie at heart lol

tdurr
09-28-2009, 03:51 PM
You don't know any black men? Later, QD.

no, you interpreted that wrong. I was stating that I have never that that problem because I myself am a black male. :goodjob:

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Oh and thanks for the love! :kiss:

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 03:53 PM
no, you interpreted that wrong. I was stating that I have never that that problem because I myself am a black male. :goodjob:
Can we really have cookies 7 days a week and what kind? I prefer oatmeal raisin, the soft chewy kind :goodjob:

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 03:54 PM
No, but I don't discriminate. I actually listen to just about everything from country to techno and everything else in between. My favorite are oldies (pattie labelle, luther vandross, stevie wonder, Isley brothers, maze, etc.) and soul (music soulchild, floetry, jill scott, amel larrieux, maxwell, etc.) Some people just don't have an appreciation for good music :no:

I'm callin rubbish. You must be listening to some serious bullshit in order for people to keep fucking with you.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 03:54 PM

I didn't interpret anything wrong. It's called a humorous twist on words. I flipped from what you were saying to create a funny on what you weren't saying. Later, QD.

tdurr
09-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Can we really have cookies 7 days a week and what kind? I prefer oatmeal raisin, the soft chewy kind :goodjob:

yes we can!

but im not a fan of oatmeal raisin. Chocolate chip, sugar cookies, and snickerdoodle are the best.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Of course, that's what I was brought up on :D
I'm and oldie at heart lol

If you need some old shit, I got it right here to send to you. Mint Condition, Tyrone Davis, Ohio Players, Enchantment, whatever. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 03:56 PM
I didn't interpret anything wrong. It's called a humorous twist on words. I flipped from what you were saying to create a funny on what you weren't saying. Later, QD.

It sailed over his head like air over an aerodynamic vehicle.

tdurr
09-28-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm callin rubbish. You must be listening to some serious bullshit in order for people to keep fucking with you.

or they could be white.
just sayin.

oh, in that case, DAMN YOU!!! :2up:

tdurr
09-28-2009, 03:58 PM
It sailed over his head like air over an aerodynamic vehicle.

what kind of vehicle? some of them stick to the ground....

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't consider any of that bullshit, but to each their own.
I think what the problem may be, is that I am not a big hip hop or rap fan. So the lil bit of rap and hip hop I have is far a few and most of it is old. People now like all that wanna be rap bullshit and I just don't care for it. I play a lot of slow or mellow music. I don't feel "crunk" 24/7. Sometimes I just want to chill (majority of the time lol).

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:00 PM
If you need some old shit, I got it right here to send to you. Mint Condition, Tyrone Davis, Ohio Players, Enchantment, whatever. Later, QD.
OH SNAP!!!!!
Let me get some! :yes::boobies:

NVEOUS
09-28-2009, 04:00 PM
It doesn't bother me when my girlfriend changes anything on my radio. But for some reason when anyone else does it drives me up the damn wall!!

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:01 PM
yes we can!

but im not a fan of oatmeal raisin. Chocolate chip, sugar cookies, and snickerdoodle are the best.
Chocolate Chip is cool when they are the soft ones, but that's like a given

xxbckiexx
I don't consider any of that bullshit, but to each their own.
I think what the problem may be, is that I am not a big hip hop or rap fan. So the lil bit of rap and hip hop I have is far a few and most of it is old. People now like all that wanna be rap bullshit and I just don't care for it. I play a lot of slow or mellow music. I don't feel "crunk" 24/7. Sometimes I just want to chill (majority of the time lol).

I didnt say what you listen to is bullshit. I'm saying im calling bullshit on what you say you're listening to because people keep trying to turn it off. and people don't turn off good music, unless of course they're trying to concentrate and you're being a disturbance!

BluesClues
It doesn't bother me when my girlfriend changes anything on my radio. But for some reason when anyone else does it drives me up the damn wall!!
Because that's your woman. She has special privileges lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 04:02 PM
OH SNAP!!!!!
Let me get some! :yes::boobies:

You have WINZIP? Later, QD.

tdurr
09-28-2009, 04:05 PM
http://www.andreasrecipes.com/photos/Snickerdoodles.jpg

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:06 PM
I didnt say what you listen to is bullshit. I'm saying im calling bullshit on what you say you're listening to because people keep trying to turn it off. and people don't turn off good music, unless of course they're trying to concentrate and you're being a disturbance!
Lol.
It's all what that person considers to be good music. Someone might say that country is horrible (which a lot of people feel that way), but I like it. I like listening to the different stories and it's not full of all that "I'm the hottest dope dealer, do this dance like me, I got a gun, or look how fly I am." I like stuff that has meaning behind it. Really most of the rap music I have, I have just for it's beats because that's the only thing that sounds good (there are some exceptions to this). I like stuff I can relate to :yes:. Something that can match my mood.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:07 PM
You have WINZIP? Later, QD.
:no:
How do I get it?

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 04:08 PM
:no:
How do I get it?

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?tag=mncol

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Lol.
It's all what that person considers to be good music. Someone might say that country is horrible (which a lot of people feel that way), but I like it. I like listening to the different stories and it's not full of all that "I'm the hottest dope dealer, do this dance like me, I got a gun, or look how fly I am." I like stuff that has meaning behind it. Really most of the rap music I have, I have just for it's beats because that's the only thing that sounds good (there are some exceptions to this). I like stuff I can relate to :yes:. Something that can match my mood.

So you like "she's a brick house" ,"go big girl wachu gon do!?" n shit like that huh? :D

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:12 PM
http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?tag=mncol
Got it!!
Thanks

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:15 PM
So you like "she's a brick house" ,"go big girl wachu gon do!?" n shit like that huh? :D
Lol. It's a classic song I will listen to, but don't care too much for it.
Actually one of my most favorite songs is: Lenny Williams - Cause I love you

Oooooooooooo and Stephanie Mills - I feel good all over

I could go on for days........

LizBiz
09-28-2009, 04:16 PM
I hate when people ride in my car period. Can't blast my music cuz they wanna talk the whole ride there. Then wanna be a passanger seat driver. "don't forget to turn left!" Damnit! I know where I'm going!

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:21 PM
I hate when people ride in my car period. Can't blast my music cuz they wanna talk the whole ride there. Then wanna be a passanger seat driver. "don't forget to turn left!" Damnit! I know where I'm going!
AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I hate when people do that shit too! Shut the hell up and let me drive, I mean you could walk there if you like and hope you don't get randomly stabbed by some drunken hobo who had a flashback and thought you were the guy who tried to talk his blanket the night before.
I swear people are nutz lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Zipping it up now for you. Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:24 PM
^^^ Cool! :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 04:33 PM
^^^ Cool! :goodjob:

This motherfucker is big as hail. Will you be able to handle it? Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Ummmm...... I can try. How big is it? Not gonna fuck me up will it?

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 04:38 PM

Lolol. It's 144MB, 33 tracks. I can cut it in half if you want me to or I can just give it all to you. It won't mess you up or anything. Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:41 PM
Lolol. It's 144MB, 33 tracks. I can cut it in half if you want me to or I can just give it all to you. It won't mess you up or anything. Later, QD.
Oh no I can handle that :yes: That's not too big. It's cool :goodjob:

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:44 PM
We got to make this quick. I've got to start getting ready for work soon.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 04:55 PM

I'll probably have to send you the link in PMs then. I'm on it, but it's got about another 30 minutes til it's done, lolol. Later, QD.

LizBiz
09-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Lol. It's a classic song I will listen to, but don't care too much for it.
Actually one of my most favorite songs is: Lenny Williams - Cause I love you

Oooooooooooo and Stephanie Mills - I feel good all over

I could go on for days........ Stephanie Mills- What you gonna do with my lovin!!!!! MY JAM!!! And you can't go wrong with Denice Williams- Silly *classic*

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:57 PM
I'll probably have to send you the link in PMs then. I'm on it, but it's got about another 30 minutes til it's done, lolol. Later, QD.
Ok, pm is cool

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Stephanie Mills- What you gonna do with my lovin!!!!! MY JAM!!! And you can't go wrong with Denice Williams- Silly *classic*
Girl jammin too huh?

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Stephanie Mills- What you gonna do with my lovin!!!!! MY JAM!!! And you can't go wrong with Denice Williams- Silly *classic*

Not Liz. Trying to get in touch with her black roots for once...hahah!! If you need some schooling on the black race, hit me up. Later, QD.

LizBiz
09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Not Liz. Trying to get in touch with her black roots for once...hahah!! If you need some schooling on the black race, hit me up. Later, QD. LOL. Shut up QD. :tongue1:

Firefightin_tC
09-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Lenny Williams....haven't heard that song in a LONG time, lol.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 05:27 PM
Blues, you still here? If so, what time you need to leave? Be ready to send to you in under 10 minutes. Later, QD.

Firefightin_tC
09-28-2009, 05:28 PM
What a lil' bit of Roy Ayers "Everyone Loves the Sunshine"?

CLASSIC!

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 05:32 PM
^^^ I'm running Ohio Players, Enchantments, Midnight Starr, Bill Withers, Otis Redding, Donnie Hathaway on this shit for BC. Later, QD.

Firefightin_tC
09-28-2009, 05:36 PM
True Old School Fashion right there.

Now I just a Caddy with some curb-feelers on it.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 05:39 PM
DOWNLOAD!!! (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rvasx9)

Later, QD.

AnthonyF
09-28-2009, 09:20 PM
I know someone who honks the horn, turn off my car at stop lights, pulls up my e brake, puts my car in neutral while riding down the road, touches my radio, and rolls up and down the window constantly.

(AnthonyF) Worst person to ever ride in a car with. EVER.

Fuck you. Jackass.

-Ant.

tdurr
09-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Zipping it up now for you. Later, QD.

Lolol. I can cut it in half if you want me to or I can just give it all to you. It won't mess you up or anything. Later, QD.

Oh no I can handle that :yes: That's not too big. It's cool :goodjob:

just read that. :ninja:

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 10:25 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!++++++

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 10:49 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 10:50 PM
DOWNLOAD!!! (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rvasx9)

Later, QD.
Ok, it's downloading now. Once it finishes, how do I transfer the music to my window media player?

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Ok, it's downloading now. Once it finishes, how do I transfer the music to my window media player?

Double click the left mouse button and WINRAR should open up with that file in it. Highlight that file and then click on EXTRACT. It'll ask you to where you want it to extract to. Once you get it there, just open it up in the media player. Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Double click the left mouse button and WINRAR should open up with that file in it. Highlight that file and then click on EXTRACT. It'll ask you to where you want it to extract to. Once you get it there, just open it up in the media player. Later, QD.
I got it figured out now lol.
Man!!!!!! You got stuff I was looking for (bill withers- lovely day). You just don't know how happy I am right now :D This is my feel good music!

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 11:07 PM
I wish ya'll could see me over here jammin lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 11:12 PM
I wish ya'll could see me over here jammin lol

I got plenty more when you're ready. And plenty of old school hip hop (Grandmaster Flash, Kurtis Blow, etc.). Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 11:15 PM
I got plenty more when you're ready. And plenty of old school hip hop (Grandmaster Flash, Kurtis Blow, etc.). Later, QD.
It's hard to believe you are white!!! You listen to some soulful shit. This stuff reminds me of being a little girl. This is the stuff my aunts and uncles listened to lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 11:17 PM
It's hard to believe you are white!!! You listen to some soulful shit. This stuff reminds me of being a little girl. This is the stuff my aunts and uncles listened to lol

Lolol. I'm down for my soul and R&B sheet. And I lot of people say I'm a black dude pretending to be a white pretending to be black. Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Lolol. I'm down for my soul and R&B sheet. And I lot of people say I'm a black dude pretending to be a white pretending to be black. Later, QD.
LOL! I get the opposite (black trying to act white :rolleyes:). But this stuff is where my heart is! I'm having flashbacks of being a little girl lol. I just can't believe you listen to this! This is crazy lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 11:25 PM
LOL! I get the opposite (black trying to act white :rolleyes:). But this stuff is where my heart is! I'm having flashbacks of being a little girl lol. I just can't believe you listen to this! This is crazy lol

I'm your soul brotha now, huh? I'll zip up a couple of more for you tomorrow. How about Sister Sledge, Dee Dee Sharp, Peaches & Herb and The Floaters. Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 11:26 PM
"There's a double dutch bus coming down the street!"
Ahhhh damn!

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm your soul brotha now, huh? I'll zip up a couple of more for you tomorrow. How about Sister Sledge, Dee Dee Sharp, Peaches & Herb and The Floaters. Later, QD.
Man I think I am in love :bump:

NewGen33
09-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Hahahaha...

Sammich
09-29-2009, 07:24 AM
SORRY BOO..DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND U

quickdodgeŽ
09-29-2009, 07:24 AM
Man I think I am in love :bump:

I'm not surprised. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
09-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Hate when people get in your car and touch your radio?!!!!! I hate that shit! I'll be jammin and they will be like "what else is on this cd? I don't like this." Who the hell says I have to play something YOU like in MY car. If you don't like it, kick rocks! I'm gonna get a sign and put it on my dash board that says "touch the radio and get out!"

Discussupdate your car, get steering wheel controls.

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 09:57 AM
SORRY BOO..DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND U
Who? :thinking:

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm not surprised. Later, QD.
:D

Buttons
09-29-2009, 09:58 AM
i hate it when bitches get in my car and turn the radio all the way up where you can't hear it and it sounds crappy. it's like wtf? go blow out your own speakers.

ilovemyhonda.
09-29-2009, 10:00 AM
I have a bad habit of messing with peoples radios if I know them well enough or am related to them. Also, my other bad habit is I sometimes can barely let a song finish before changing it.

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 10:04 AM
i hate it when bitches get in my car and turn the radio all the way up where you can't hear it and it sounds crappy. it's like wtf? go blow out your own speakers.
I had someone do that shit too! Just because I have a system I guess they thought they would blow out my fucking speakers! WTF?! Just because I have a system, doesn't mean I want to hear how loud it can go before it blows. Some people are just stupid!
I'm just gonna get a pocket knife and start choppin folks fingers off when they touch my shit lol

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 10:05 AM
I have a bad habit of messing with peoples radios if I know them well enough or am related to them. Also, my other bad habit is I sometimes can barely let a song finish before changing it.
Lol. You're a skipper lol

Sammich
09-29-2009, 10:06 AM
Who? :thinking:
U WOMAN...

Buttons
09-29-2009, 10:10 AM
I had someone do that shit too! Just because I have a system I guess they thought they would blow out my fucking speakers! WTF?! Just because I have a system, doesn't mean I want to hear how loud it can go before it blows. Some people are just stupid!
I'm just gonna get a pocket knife and start choppin folks fingers off when they touch my shit lol

You know what i'm talking about? Like so loud that you can't even hear the music it's just an annoying rattle?

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 10:11 AM
U WOMAN...
What did you do to offend me?

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
You know what i'm talking about? Like so loud that you can't even hear the music it's just an annoying rattle?
:yes:
I think people just like to fuck with stuff that doesn't belong to them because if it were the other way around, they would damn near be ready to fight lol

ilovemyhonda.
09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Yes I am, it aggravates people so bad too lol.

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Yes I am, it aggravates people so bad too lol.
Lol. Jesse doesn't get bothered. He would yell at me lol (Why don't you just let the damn song play?! Gosh!)

Sammich
09-29-2009, 10:17 AM
What did you do to offend me?
TURN THE MUSIC TO A DIFFERENT SONG...

ilovemyhonda.
09-29-2009, 10:19 AM
yes he does it to me to lol..he says if i am driving he just like zones out and falls alseep so he doesnt have to pay attention to it.

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 10:19 AM
TURN THE MUSIC TO A DIFFERENT SONG...
You've never been in the same car with me :thinking:

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 10:20 AM
yes he does it to me to lol..he says if i am driving he just like zones out and falls alseep so he doesnt have to pay attention to it.
:lmfao:

Sammich
09-29-2009, 10:20 AM
You've never been in the same car with me :thinking:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW U GONA DENY ME IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE...I STAY IN UR CAR...

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 10:26 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW U GONA DENY ME IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE...I STAY IN UR CAR...
Yeah because that is possible when I live in Georgia and you live in the Carolinas :rolleyes:

ilovemyhonda.
09-29-2009, 10:27 AM
sammich your gay..the only car you ride in is with semenya.

Sammich
09-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Yeah because that is possible when I live in Georgia and you live in the Carolinas :rolleyes:
IT IS...ITS TOTALLY POSSIBLE..CHK GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS:ninja:

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 10:32 AM
IT IS...ITS TOTALLY POSSIBLE..CHK GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS:ninja:
Sure :rolleyes:

Sammich
09-29-2009, 10:34 AM
:D

DriVaH
09-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Its an unwritten rule that you dont touch a black man's radio. So i dont have this problem.x2

AlanŽ
09-29-2009, 11:28 AM

:ninja: BWAHAHAHAH *RUNS*

quickdodgeŽ
09-29-2009, 11:42 AM
BluesClues, let me know if you want more and I'll send it your way. Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 11:43 AM
I would def like some more of the old school R&B. You seem to have the good stuff :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
09-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Uploading 34 tracks in Zip with a combined R&B and hip hop. I think I may have one or two that were on the last upload. Later, QD.

JDMbabe
09-29-2009, 12:57 PM
damn girl that sucks i feel ya pain! hey where was your car at the meet friday???

EL42
09-29-2009, 01:47 PM
lol,i've had radio shit happen. but since i changed to ipod,most people can't figure out how to work my radio.

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 03:35 PM
damn girl that sucks i feel ya pain! hey where was your car at the meet friday???
On the second row.

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Uploading 34 tracks in Zip with a combined R&B and hip hop. I think I may have one or two that were on the last upload. Later, QD.
Cool. I will be here waiting on it. Oh btw notice the name under my avatar :goodjob: lol

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 03:37 PM
lol,i've had radio shit happen. but since i changed to ipod,most people can't figure out how to work my radio.
That's a great idea, but I've got to upgrade my cd player in my car. I have the same one I first put in my car (back in high school lol). Soon as I update it, I will get me an mp3 player (still don't own one of those either lol) so touching will def not be allowed!

EL42
09-29-2009, 04:49 PM
That's a great idea, but I've got to upgrade my cd player in my car. I have the same one I first put in my car (back in high school lol). Soon as I update it, I will get me an mp3 player (still don't own one of those either lol) so touching will def not be allowed!

jus think your sittin in a car with loud exhaust,dark tinted windows.at night, the only light you see is an orange line where the radio should be. music is playing but they can't find the radio.:lmfao:

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 06:05 PM
^^^ Awesome!

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2009, 08:43 AM
GET FUNKY!!! (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9bii31)

There you go, BC. Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-30-2009, 09:32 AM
^^^ Preciate ya bro!

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2009, 09:55 AM
No problem. You listening to it yet? Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Not yet. I will download it when I get home. I am at school and about to walk to class. I'm sure it's great quality as usual :goodjob: I trust ya!

Maverick
09-30-2009, 10:18 AM
i also hate that along with people who put there feet on my dash

BluesClues
09-30-2009, 02:26 PM
^^^ Hell yeah!!!! And if they are wearing shoes it leaves prints and shit!

BluesClues
09-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Mike I got it. Thanks holmes!