PDA

View Full Version : SO i had a funny thought...

mocha latte cupcake
09-28-2009, 08:07 AM
now its not that i hate obama or anything BUT does anyone else have this mental image of obama sitting behind a computer playing on twitter -facebook and clicking the add to friends button for iran and afganistan...while posting something NWS on englands facebook just to see if they get caught looking @ it while working? LOL i can just see it which makes it all too funny.

http://www.dailyyonder.com/files/u2/Obama_computer320.jpg

DJ Maestro
09-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Fizzirst.

Sammich
09-28-2009, 08:11 AM
SECOND...ALSO DEMANDING VIEWS OF THE SPIN OFF THREAD

DJ Maestro
09-28-2009, 08:26 AM
THIRD....ALSO DEMANDING VIEWS OF THE SPIN OFF THREAD OF THE SPIN OFF THREAD

ItsBlack
09-28-2009, 08:28 AM
I have viewed them all, twice

Sammich
09-28-2009, 08:43 AM
5TH DEMANDING VIEWS OF SPIN OFF THREAD OF SPIN OFF THREAD OF SPIN OFF THREAD

oneSLOWex
09-28-2009, 08:53 AM
what the funk

Sammich
09-28-2009, 08:55 AM
FUNK THE WHAT?

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCxgcWXxE4I

oneSLOWex
09-28-2009, 08:57 AM
FUNK THE WHAT?

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCxgcWXxE4I

ELOHEL :lmfao:

Sammich
09-28-2009, 08:59 AM
KNEW U'D LIKE THAT SHIT LOLOL

ItsBlack
09-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Im gonna make that my ringtone

oneSLOWex
09-28-2009, 09:00 AM
LULz bill nye?

Sammich
09-28-2009, 09:01 AM
LIRL...THAT USE TO BE THE FUKIN SHIT SON..I USE TO WATCH THAT SHOW JUST BECAUSE

oneSLOWex
09-28-2009, 09:02 AM
LIRL...THAT USE TO BE THE FUKIN SHIT SON..I USE TO WATCH THAT SHOW JUST BECAUSE

LOL it was a good show fa sho

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 09:02 AM
you really need to stop posting these stupid fucking threads.

mocha latte cupcake
09-28-2009, 09:04 AM
:lmfao: you really need to stop clicking on them. i can understand your homo erotic attraction to my eloquency seeing as your posts are pretty lame but please. keep it in your pants when you come into my threads :no:

DJ Maestro
09-28-2009, 09:05 AM
you really need to stop posting these stupid, fucking threads.

You needed a comma in there. Fixed it for you. :goodjob:

Sammich
09-28-2009, 09:05 AM
you really need to stop posting these stupid fucking threads.
AYO...FUNK U KAY:ninja:

mocha latte cupcake
09-28-2009, 09:07 AM
gaypunk be all up in muh threads bring his household hate to my fun lol its not my fault i down own a Z n chit

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
You needed a comma in there. Fixed it for you. :goodjob:

Actually, i didn't. dolt.

AnthonyF
09-28-2009, 09:09 AM
We shoot good presidents...but not bad ones?

-Ant.

mocha latte cupcake
09-28-2009, 09:12 AM
actually you did, dolt.

see a comma can be used in a variety of ways, usually a break in a sentence giving the reader a break. Which could also be expressed a mark to breathe instead of trying to complete a sentence in its fullness. And if i say what you wrote without the use of a comma or slight verbal pause it would come out something like this.

you really need to stop posting these stupid fucking threads. and since you're following 1 adjective with another i'm sure most educated people would agree that STUPIDFUCKING isn't 1 word, and would mentally be viewed as 2 seperate words used in a series aka insinuating to most the use of a comma. :D

if i need to break it down more lemme know :goodjob:

cause stupid fucking REALLY should have a comma as you're listing things about the thread. :D
"

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 09:14 AM
gaypunk be all up in muh threads bring his household hate to my fun lol its not my fault i down own a Z n chit

gaypunk? that's clever. What's wrong with owning a z06 over your "JDMTYTE" whatever it is you have? probably some sort of gay honda.

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 09:15 AM
actually you did, dolt.

see a comma can be used in a variety of ways, usually a break in a sentence giving the reader a break. Which could also be expressed a mark to breathe instead of trying to complete a sentence in its fullness. And if i say what you wrote without the use of a comma or slight verbal pause it would come out something like this.

you really need to stop posting these stupid fucking threads. and since you're following 1 adjective with another i'm sure most educated people would agree that STUPIDFUCKING isn't 1 word, and would mentally be viewed as 2 seperate words used in a series aka insinuating to most the use of a comma. :D

if i need to break it down more lemme know :goodjob:

cause stupid fucking REALLY should have a comma as you're listing things about the thread. :D
"

i'm not reading that paragraph of illiterate nonsense that you copy pasted from wikipedia. The comma was not necessary.

mocha latte cupcake
09-28-2009, 09:23 AM
lol, hurts your head to read huh? :lmfao: playing games on the back of cereal boxes seem more your style then... lemme help you here.

but wait! i bet you like dress up more, here go pretend your tony the tiger for a while i'm sure that'll make mommy love you more :lmfao:

http://www.theimaginaryworld.com/pre630.jpg

btw, just cause some of us can use the english language well doesn't mean that we have to resort to copy and paste from wikipedia. maybe with practice you could post something with thought involved too. :goodjob:

the comma would have made you seem like something over a 2nd grader with a potty mouth. :yes:

heres the stairs GTFO my thread if you can't bring something to the table....

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/gtfo-29441.jpg

NEXT.

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 09:27 AM
lol, hurts your head to read huh? :lmfao: playing games on the back of cereal boxes seem more your style then... lemme help you here.

but wait! i bet you like dress up more, here go pretend your tony the tiger for a while i'm sure that'll make mommy love you more :lmfao:

http://www.theimaginaryworld.com/pre630.jpg

btw, just cause some of us can use the english language well doesn't mean that we have to resort to copy and paste from wikipedia. maybe with practice you could post something with thought involved too. :goodjob:

the comma would have made you seem like something over a 2nd grader with a potty mouth. :yes:

heres the stairs GTFO my thread if you can't bring something to the table....

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/gtfo-29441.jpg

NEXT.

Once again a bunch of nonsense, with silly pictures to illustrate your stupidity. Don't you have 12 year old to be raping?

mocha latte cupcake
09-28-2009, 09:29 AM
no i gave your sister the day off. :goodjob: illiterate nonsense :lmfao: i like to call it.... creative insulting :D polish your swirl marks in your paint or something man, this is just gettin repetitive and boring now. ~looks around~ wheres samwell?

xxbckiexx
09-28-2009, 09:42 AM
no i gave your sister the day off. :goodjob: illiterate nonsense :lmfao: i like to call it.... creative insulting :D polish your swirl marks in your paint or something man, this is just gettin repetitive and boring now. ~looks around~ wheres samwell?

I don't have a sister. Once again your insults are logic fallacy and ad hominem. You try to act intelligent and come at me with "intelligence", when your posts are full of nonsense. You try to insult me in the middle of your rants as to deter people away from the fact that you don't actually have any point at all. Then you further your non point having statements by using pictures to further distract people away from the fact that you're an idiot. It's been boring from the get go. You tried to correct something that didn't need correcting. Then you started posting pictures to help illustrate how big of an idiot you are. You furthered your plea for intellect by bringing in a fictional character of which you hope existed, and made yourself look even more, like an idiot. Congratulations, you're a fool.

DJ Maestro
09-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Ok, time to end this debate about the use of a comma between two adjectives.....

--------------------------

Use commas to separate two or more coordinate adjectives that describe the same noun. Be sure never to add an extra comma between the final adjective and the noun itself or to use commas with non-coordinate adjectives.
Coordinate adjectives are adjectives with equal ("co"-ordinate) status in describing the noun; neither adjective is subordinate to the other. You can decide if two adjectives in a row are coordinate by asking the following questions:

Does the sentence make sense if the adjectives are written in reverse order?
Does the sentence make sense if the adjectives are written with and between them?
If you answer yes to these questions, then the adjectives are coordinate and should be separated by a comma. Here are some examples of coordinate and non-coordinate adjectives:
He was a difficult, stubborn child. (coordinate)
They lived in a white frame house. (non-coordinate)

-------------------------

Your reply, "you really need to stop posting these stupid fucking threads," has two coordinate adjectives. The comma is needed. :yes:

This ends today's IA grammar lesson. :D :goodjob: