PDA

View Full Version : FS: 93 Toyota pickup 4x4

tofu-eg
09-27-2009, 07:01 PM
I'm selling this truck cause it's just sitting around and it's not doing me any good..I was going to fix it but I don't have any time at the moment..The truck does not run at the moment...It needs a new Battery and the rear differential is locked up..But the motor still runs it just need to be charged up.. it's also leaking oil from one of the seals....

Mileage: 145,xxx
Vin: JT4VN13D6N5093791
Exterior:6/10 cause it's a up north car and it has mad cancer
Interior:7/10 for it's age it's still decent..no major wears it just need a little cleaning

Price: $1300obo
Any question just Pm me or text me 678-897-8201..

Deizel08
10-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Its a 1988 Chevy Silverado, Long bed, 2wd truck. It has a 350 in it. It has 126,000 original miles, which is awesome for a 21 year old truck. Runs and drives great. Auto-trans. It has a K&N filter. It has new Cooper Cobra tires on it. Windshield visor with lights, strip below bumper with lights, and lights on tailgate also! It has a bed cover that comes with it ( Not fiber glass). No longer has brush gaurd. Exterior is good, dent in rear quarter panel. Can be fixed. Some rust on corner s of cab, but nothing much. It came from up north, so the salt got a little of it. It also has an Alpine CD player, that plays great. Interior is cleaner now than in picture and great, just a slight tare on drivers side but, need be; I can sow it up if needed (Its really nothin! haha). I will put better pics up soon!!! If you need to know anything else just email me at [email protected]. If you need to call me, email. me and I will give you my phone number. Thanks and have a good day!

jdm hunt
11-30-2009, 01:08 AM
would u trade for a 92 cx hatch in good shape just has blow motor and is wired for vtec

hondahatch22
11-30-2009, 08:20 PM
BUMP FOR A NICE PROJECT