PDA

View Full Version : Thought this was funny

BluesClues
09-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Ok, so I was just being nosey and decided to go read some people's blogs. Well, this is what I ran upon......

I dunno wassup with you people but PLEASE UNDERSTAND I AM NOT BLUES CLUES. MY PERSONAL BUSINESS IS NOT HERS.

i have spoken to "several" people on regular conversations and they always seem to bring her up and assume it was me. CLEARLY I AM NOT BLUES CLUES. I AM TASUKI_CIVIC. a totally different person.

so if i ever speak to you in person or online, please do not bring her up in that matter to me. i do not want to speak about how you thought i was her nor do i want anyone to assume i do what she does... whatever that may be.

OKAY? OKAY.

THANK YOU IA!

besos :goodjob:

So who here thought she was me? lol

quickdodge®
09-27-2009, 02:57 PM
I can't imagine anyone confusing a cool ass chick with you. Later, QD.

JITB
09-27-2009, 02:57 PM
tasuki got a bigger butt, i always knew the difference....but i know you both do have 1 thing/person in common! lol

BluesClues
09-27-2009, 03:01 PM
tasuki got a bigger butt, i always knew the difference....but i know you both do have 1 thing/person in common! lol
Like who?!

BluesClues
09-27-2009, 03:16 PM
I can't imagine anyone confusing a cool ass chick with you. Later, QD.

What I also find so funny is how immature you are. I leave IA for maybe a year (because unlike yourself, some of us have lives outside of the internet) and comeback and you are still jockin me :lmao:. Whatever beef there was in the past between me and you, I have let go like an adult and have moved on. I wasn't going to say anything, but I noticed that where ever I post, you are so eagerly there to make your presence known. Sounds more like an attention whore to me. Not only that, but neg rep me whenever you get the chance for no reason. Mike, I am a grown woman, and you are a very grown man. I suggest you act your age and let shit go. I don't hold grudges because in my opinion, that's what children do. I didn't come back on here bashing you or once said anything negative, rude, nor offensive towards you. I expect the same in return, but if you fail to do so, I will just take it as you are just very childish and you don't know any better. You are almost as old as my mother, yet you spend every waking moment on IA trying to down grade other IA members to make yourself feel so high and mighty. True this is the internet and you can create whatever character/personality you wish. Maybe that's why you spend so much time on here :dunno: But all in all, each year I get older and each year I gain more knowledge and I also learn when to take offense to something and when to acknowledge when ignorance is present. So with that said, Mike I have no hard feelings towards you. If I were to see you in person, I would talk to you like I always have. We are both adults and I just think it's time you act accordingly. I've said what all I needed to say to you.
Have a nice day and see you soon! :D

BKgen®
09-27-2009, 03:18 PM
lirl

dumb thread are dumb.

roxie911
09-27-2009, 03:19 PM
lirl

dumb thread are dumb.

Might get better.....QD always improves the threads lolol

Ms Dollar
09-27-2009, 03:21 PM
lirl

dumb thread are dumb.

lulz...

BluesClues
09-27-2009, 03:22 PM
If looking for bashing entertainment, wrong thread. I don't get on the internet to bash others. So if negative responses are posted, I will not reply. I don't dislike him. I am fine with him, I just don't like how he handles situations. He is actually a lot cooler in person.

quickdodge®
What I also find so funny is how immature you are. I leave IA for maybe a year (because unlike yourself, some of us have lives outside of the internet) and comeback and you are still jockin me :lmao:. Whatever beef there was in the past between me and you, I have let go like an adult and have moved on. I wasn't going to say anything, but I noticed that where ever I post, you are so eagerly there to make your presence known. Sounds more like an attention whore to me. Not only that, but neg rep me whenever you get the chance for no reason. Mike, I am a grown woman, and you are a very grown man. I suggest you act your age and let shit go. I don't hold grudges because in my opinion, that's what children do. I didn't come back on here bashing you or once said anything negative, rude, nor offensive towards you. I expect the same in return, but if you fail to do so, I will just take it as you are just very childish and you don't know any better. You are almost as old as my mother, yet you spend every waking moment on IA trying to down grade other IA members to make yourself feel so high and mighty. True this is the internet and you can create whatever character/personality you wish. Maybe that's why you spend so much time on here :dunno: But all in all, each year I get older and each year I gain more knowledge and I also learn when to take offense to something and when to acknowledge when ignorance is present. So with that said, Mike I have no hard feelings towards you. If I were to see you in person, I would talk to you like I always have. We are both adults and I just think it's time you act accordingly. I've said what all I needed to say to you.
Have a nice day and see you soon! :D

Lolol. Huh? Later, QD.

BluesClues
lirl

dumb thread are dumb.
English?

roxie911
09-27-2009, 03:25 PM
If looking for bashing entertainment, wrong thread. I don't get on the internet to bash others. So if negative responses are posted, I will not reply. I don't dislike him. I am fine with him, I just don't like how he handles situations. He is actually a lot cooler in person.

QD already did some bashing, so, there is SOME.

It's the WL...half the threads are callouts/bashing/attention whoring. Not saying you're doing that....just saying. It's our entertainment.

BluesClues
09-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Lolol. Huh? Later, QD.
Just being the bigger person and trying to squash whatever problems we may have had in the past. Internet e-thuggin has gotten past being old. You're an adult, you should understand. Just saying I don't have a problem with you in person, but this internet stalking stuff is just lame and childlike.

BluesClues
09-27-2009, 03:26 PM
QD already did some bashing, so, there is SOME.

It's the WL...half the threads are callouts/bashing/attention whoring. Not saying you're doing that....just saying. It's our entertainment.
Well, sorry to disappoint you :cry:

roxie911
09-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Well, sorry to disappoint you :cry:

Not me...just the WL :)

quickdodge®
09-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Just being the bigger person and trying to squash whatever problems we may have had in the past. Internet e-thuggin has gotten past being old. You're an adult, you should understand. Just saying I don't have a problem with you in person, but this internet stalking stuff is just lame and childlike.

Internet stalking is not part of me. You're gross, nasty and ugly. There is nothing about you I want so don't make yourself seem worthwhile. I don't have a problem with you. I just like fucking with you cause you take it so seriously. Later, QD.

BluesClues
09-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Internet stalking is not part of me. You're gross, nasty and ugly. There is nothing about you I want so don't make yourself seem worthwhile. I don't have a problem with you. I just like fucking with you cause you take it so seriously. Later, QD.
That's the thing, I don't take it seriously. It seems more like you do, but hey whatever. You are entitled to however you may feel about me. It won't stop the world from spinning :no:. Oh and don't get it twisted, never once did I make it seem as though I wanted you. Just wanted you to act more like an adult, but see that's impossible, so from here on, my commenting back is done. Have a nice day!

quickdodge®
09-27-2009, 03:39 PM
That's the thing, I don't take it seriously. It seems more like you do, but hey whatever. You are entitled to however you may feel about me. It won't stop the world from spinning :no:. Oh and don't get it twisted, never once did I make it seem as though I wanted you. Just wanted you to act more like an adult, but see that's impossible, so from here on, my commenting back is done. Have a nice day!

If you didn't take it seriously, you wouldn't have typed up that tear-jerking novel, trying to check me. I never said anything about you saying you wanted me. But you are putting yourself on a pretty high pedestal to think that you're worth being stalked....by me. I act like an adult when the time is right.

So ignore this and know I got you. Later, QD.

BKgen®
09-27-2009, 06:53 PM
lol.

Only 73%, Mike? I'm hurt :lmfao:

roxie911
09-27-2009, 07:02 PM
lol.

Only 73%, Mike? I'm hurt :lmfao:

What you're trying to say is beyond me....

BKgen®
09-27-2009, 07:06 PM
What you're trying to say is beyond me....

Inside joke -- You're on the outside. :tongue1:

roxie911
09-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Inside joke -- You're on the outside. :tongue1:

I'm always on the outside :cry:

BKgen®
09-27-2009, 07:08 PM
*violin music*

roxie911
09-27-2009, 07:11 PM
*violin music*

I love violins :D

BKgen®
09-27-2009, 07:12 PM
/facepalm

roxie911
09-27-2009, 07:13 PM
/facepalm

:D

BluesClues
09-27-2009, 08:01 PM
okay?

BluesClues
09-27-2009, 08:36 PM
So, yeah lol

BKgen®
09-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Shut your mouth.

SmackedInATL
09-28-2009, 12:20 AM
Hey blues clues what do you look like? Pics?

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 10:27 AM
^^^ You can view my album on my profile

Sammich
09-28-2009, 10:30 AM
lirl

dumb thread are dumb.
i seent wut j00 did dar en lulz'd

BUT I NEVER CONFUSED U TWO BAMAS MUHSEF:D

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 10:31 AM
i seent wut j00 did dar en lulz'd

BUT I NEVER CONFUSED U TWO BAMAS MUHSEF:D
Translation plz!

Sammich
09-28-2009, 10:32 AM
I SEE WHAT HE DID THERE

BUT I NEVER CONFUSED YOU AND TASUKI CIVIC

I KNOW YOU FOR YOUR PIAA LIGHTS

AND I KNOW HER FOR HER LIL DOG LOL

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 10:34 AM
^^^ Gotcha! I comprehend :yes:

Sammich
09-28-2009, 10:37 AM
:D

BluesClues
09-28-2009, 11:43 AM
lol

ilovemyhonda.
09-28-2009, 11:48 AM
I just lol'd really hard at roxie and GKtib for some reason

roxie911
09-28-2009, 01:33 PM
I just lol'd really hard at roxie and GKtib for some reason

Someone had to make the thread interesting lol :D

Jason..
09-28-2009, 01:36 PM
Might get better.....QD always improves the threads lolol
U back yet?I want my shrimp..

roxie911
09-28-2009, 01:42 PM
U back yet?I want my shrimp..

I'm not gonna be back for a couple of months :( You'll be ok!!

ilovemyhonda.
09-28-2009, 01:45 PM
lol roxie it was really funny..

Tasuki_Civic
02-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Yo, JJ don't take what he said personally... You should have brushed that off (ahaha) you know how he can be sometimes....

but thanx QD ; ) Besos

@ Blues

That was a whiiiiiiiiiile ago..... lord know if I could rememebr who those people were I would tell you. It just got real annoying how they always used to confuse you and me and ask me about posts that you posted and I had no idea what they were talking about. So I had to correct them and tell them that I am a whole different person. (At the time people thought that you had made 2 different accounts and you were me) lol I have no idea why or what gave them that impression BUT I figured what the hell why not make a post in my blog and just say it so everyone gets it loud and clear.

No heart feelings towards you sugarbiscuit I just wanted IA to know we are two different people.

Dracc
02-03-2010, 01:13 PM
how about this.. everyone shut the fucc up.. this is IA.. this aint real life son... --------> exits

ilovemyhonda.
02-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Tasuki the saints going to the superbowl lol.. Ask your cousin what about those cowboys? Lol

Bajjani
02-03-2010, 03:24 PM
This thread sucks balls.

xxbckiexx
02-03-2010, 04:08 PM

BOOYAH.

xxbckiexx
02-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Hey blues clues what do you look like? Pics?

most accurate description
http://www.dianibeach.co.uk/Hippo.jpg

BKgen®
02-03-2010, 04:13 PM
most accurate description
http://www.dianibeach.co.uk/Hippo.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa......

Whoa.

Dude...

What's the deal with all that green shit on her back?

Julio
02-03-2010, 04:17 PM
this thread did not delivered ...

BluesClues
02-03-2010, 05:54 PM
this thread did not delivered ...
You mean it did not deliver?

Yo, JJ don't take what he said personally... You should have brushed that off (ahaha) you know how he can be sometimes....

but thanx QD ; ) Besos

@ Blues

That was a whiiiiiiiiiile ago..... lord know if I could rememebr who those people were I would tell you. It just got real annoying how they always used to confuse you and me and ask me about posts that you posted and I had no idea what they were talking about. So I had to correct them and tell them that I am a whole different person. (At the time people thought that you had made 2 different accounts and you were me) lol I have no idea why or what gave them that impression BUT I figured what the hell why not make a post in my blog and just say it so everyone gets it loud and clear.

No heart feelings towards you sugarbiscuit I just wanted IA to know we are two different people.
No problem hommie. I just thought it was funny but strange

Tasuki_Civic
02-03-2010, 07:25 PM

ahaha dont think you've seen my backside sir. But LOL @ the person in common. :lmfao:

aiight im out this thread for good.......:ninja:

BluesClues
02-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Yeah LOL

Bajjani
02-03-2010, 07:48 PM
LOL SO FUNNAY..no, no not really..

Njobe
02-03-2010, 07:51 PM
hmmmmmm

BluesClues
02-03-2010, 07:57 PM