PDA

View Full Version : obd0 code 11? sumone please help

gaboi15
09-27-2009, 12:08 AM
okay i have a sohc ZC swap in a 90 ef hatch...dx body...well the dummy who called himself a mechanic who did the swap who apparently didnt know what he was doing butchered the damn harness up!!! badly!!! idk what he was thinking...the #1CPS code 9 was flashing so i tore into the harness and it was so screwed up and he made a damn harness for the dizzy out of a motor 20pinout harness when all u need is 8...go figure...he had the cylinder position sensors off the dizzy bassackwards...anyways the job is a half ass job so today i tore it all apart and repinned everything for the intake swap...ect...from dual point to multi point...got rid of all the codes...WAAA LAAA...ran ALOT better than when i got the car...oh and pin B17 isnt even hooked up which is the ignitor pin...but the car still runs????? something is wrong here!!!!! anyways now my car is throwing a code 11...but there is NO CODE 11 on any gen honda...WHAT CAN IT BE!?!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP the ecu im running is a chipped pm6 for a ZC...

OvrKllGSX
09-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Just to rule it out, are you SURE it's code 11? Describe the flashes?

Barefoot
09-27-2009, 05:48 AM
okay i have a sohc ZC swap in a 90 ef hatch...dx body...well the dummy who called himself a mechanic who did the swap who apparently didnt know what he was doing butchered the damn harness up!!! badly!!! idk what he was thinking...the #1CPS code 9 was flashing so i tore into the harness and it was so screwed up and he made a damn harness for the dizzy out of a motor 20pinout harness when all u need is 8...go figure...he had the cylinder position sensors off the dizzy bassackwards...anyways the job is a half ass job so today i tore it all apart and repinned everything for the intake swap...ect...from dual point to multi point...got rid of all the codes...WAAA LAAA...ran ALOT better than when i got the car...oh and pin B17 isnt even hooked up which is the ignitor pin...but the car still runs????? something is wrong here!!!!! anyways now my car is throwing a code 11...but there is NO CODE 11 on any gen honda...WHAT CAN IT BE!?!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP the ecu im running is a chipped pm6 for a ZC...recheck make sure its not 10 and 1 or some shit like that. if your sure u got a code 11 u have a bad ecu.

gaboi15
09-27-2009, 11:48 AM
okay thanks i checked it again it is 11 flashes...this is a obd0 computer so its not a long pulse followed by a flash its 11 flashes...

Barefoot
09-27-2009, 01:09 PM
substitute a know working ecu. if the code doesnt come back u have a bad ecu. if it does yo shit is fucked.

gaboi15
09-28-2009, 11:11 AM
ok i switched the ecu 2 a stock crx si ecu pm6 no codes at all now runs great!!! the ecu i had was chipped for a pm7 dohcZC thanks!!!

Barefoot
09-28-2009, 11:13 AM
ok i switched the ecu 2 a stock crx si ecu pm6 no codes at all now runs great!!! the ecu i had was chipped for a pm7 dohcZC thanks!!!there yah go bad ecu. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: